Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,676 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Becomrich Says When I Become President , Quote Me An Igbo Would Be President - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Becomrich Says When I Become President , Quote Me An Igbo Would Be President (7748 Views)

Where Is Becomrich? / Becomrich Post Your Profile For Me. I Want To See It / The Curious Case Of "becomrich" : Is He A Human, Program Or A Trojan Virus ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Becomrich Says When I Become President , Quote Me An Igbo Would Be President by ayinba1(f): 12:46am On Dec 10, 2009
How many can read a post by Becomerich and keep a straight face? I try but this guy is an unfailing dose of laughter grin grin grin

@Beaf wetin the guy do u nah?
Re: Becomrich Says When I Become President , Quote Me An Igbo Would Be President by bibiking1(m): 9:34am On Dec 10, 2009
You are all getting it wrong! The dude works for the satellite company that helps all these stations transmit to the world! Am i on track Becomerich?
Re: Becomrich Says When I Become President , Quote Me An Igbo Would Be President by chosen04(f): 10:05am On Dec 10, 2009
bibiking1:

You are all getting it wrong! The dude works for the satellite company that helps all these stations transmit to the world! Am i on track Becomerich?

Exactly, You are absolutely right. Infact Becomerich owns the satellite company.
Re: Becomrich Says When I Become President , Quote Me An Igbo Would Be President by Beaf: 11:19am On Dec 10, 2009
bibiking1:

Becomerich is currently on the moon fixing satellite camera's grin, so he's reply will take a while.
Re: Becomrich Says When I Become President , Quote Me An Igbo Would Be President by citizenY(m): 3:09pm On Dec 10, 2009
@beaf
Abeg, tell him to shift the focus of the sattellite camera back to Seme border for now.This time he has
zeroed in on Abuja, it is not funny.The still light is affecting my vision, and hot too grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Becomrich Says When I Become President , Quote Me An Igbo Would Be President by becomrich15: 1:39am On Dec 11, 2009
The truth is nigeria needs a leader, someone that can turn around the economy of Nigeria. I believe I can turn around the economy. I have lived in a country the UN called on 7 occasion the best country in the world to live in. I saw the way they mode their economy and life. I can do the same.

Who am I, I am a person that have seen the world in my own little way. I have been to several countries around the world. from germany to the UK, to holland, italy, france , austria and others.
even in the USA I have been to several US cities than even american just have dream of. I have been to NY, chicago, dayton, cleveland, detriot, ann arbor, DC, baltimore, New jersey, triton, Pittburg and many more from coast to coast. I have seen america

I speak several nigeria languagues and understand abit of korea, chinese,russia and french, and punjabi.
I know the white man and his ways, I have lived with him for many years, Japan was built by Japanese abroad, India is been built by India abroad. Isreal the same, nearly every nation that is developed.  I want to transform my people ways of living with the white man idea. I am not a person who spent 2 or 3 years abroad. I mean decade.  I believe  the whiteman would trust me more because they have know me for many years and have a record of who am I. It would bring investment and trust to our people. And I would open the market to the white man to develop it. Even now over here , there is nobody , I can not talk to. As president, the sky would be my limit. I believe if I become president I would bring $1 trillion to our market. Look , I help an older friend running is campaign for the mayor of toronto. I can be president. Not just a president, but a good president to transform your life.

I have been a welfare office of a redeemed church and I have drank the dirty water of bolo in the north.
I have friend from many nation  from
Germany,
china,
USA,
Russia,
uk,
france,
poland,
Brazil,
argentina,
Cuba,
Italy,
UK,
Holland,
peru,
India,
Patistan,
philipian,
tanzania,
Afghanistan
Albania
Algeria
Angola
Argentina
Australia
Austria
Bahamas
Bangladesh
Barbados
Bolivia
Burundi
  Cameroon
Canada
Chad
Chile
Colombia
Congo,
Costa Rica
Cote d'Ivoire
Czech Republic
Denmark
Dominica
Egypt
El Salvador
Eritrea
Estonia
Ethiopia
Ghana
Haiti
Honduras
Indonesia
Iran
Iraq
Ireland
  Israel
Jamaica
Japan
Kenya
Korea, South
Kuwait
Liberia
Libya
Lithuania
Malaysia
Mali
Mexico
Morocco
Mozambique
Niger
Paraguay
Peru
Poland
Portugal
Romania
Russia
Rwanda
  Senegal
Sierra Leone
  Somalia
South Africa
Spain
  Sri Lanka
Sudan
  Togo
Trinidad and Tobago
  Tunisia
Uganda
Ukraine
Venezuela
Zimbabwe

I can be a good president, because all my life, I have tried to live it Godly. I want to give you a better future and a hope for your children. Why joke about your children future.

One think my friend that I believe in is that leadership is not by force.

1 Like

Re: Becomrich Says When I Become President , Quote Me An Igbo Would Be President by OAM4J: 2:44am On Dec 11, 2009
Now. This is not funny any more.

Please identify yourself. Your real name, date of Birth, Place of Birth and your Present location with a recent photograph not older than six months.

Thanks. cool

NB.
failure to do so, I will--- (don't worry) cool
Re: Becomrich Says When I Become President , Quote Me An Igbo Would Be President by citizenY(m): 3:12pm On Dec 11, 2009
@ Becomrich

Have you been to Miya Barkatai or Boi or Bukka Bakwai ?

Do you speak Esperanto?

If not you have lost my vote.

Maybe you should wait till 2021 grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Becomrich Says When I Become President , Quote Me An Igbo Would Be President by becomrich15: 12:34am On Dec 12, 2009
My name is Adesegun.

Live in toronto.

dont worry about my date of birth, I am old enough to be president. I read the constitution.

It was my voice you heard for several year on naija radio.

I can change your life.

I was a former student leader of the Deeper life. I was welfare officer of the christain union in high school right from
class 2 , what they call grade 8 in north america. and coordinator of the several christain student program in Secondary
school( High school). I also present the whole school morning daily devotion some of the morning in my secondary school. So all the student and teacher I went to secondary school knews me. At age of 16 I had already preach to a congression of over 1000 people.

In the university i was a member of uniilorin christain union (UCU), I was a member of the engineering student representative council (Nigeria Universities Engineering student Association (NUESA)). I join the world famous Institute of electrical engineers at the age of 23.

i was a member of the Nigeria christain cooper fellowship in adamawa and zonal secretary for numan zone. I was a member of the redeemed church called freedom hall now hope hall. And i was posted out to start a new church call Bethel house of  worship of the redeemed church. I became the church administrator of the church.

in canada I joined the Church of God of Prophecy Brampton under pastor  Woodroe W. Thompson , Overseer of eastern canada can be seen regularly on CTS television in Burlington, Channel 9 in Toronto,  Ontario one of the host of the programme ‘Nite Lite Live’
I co start a downtown homeless program in his church. I have knew Pastor Thompson for more than a decade now.
I later move to Toronto and I attended the  famous "People Church" started by  ,famous pastor Oswald J. Smith,   He wrote
many books that is used around the world. Even the queen knows him.    At that time the famous Pastor John Hull was the pastor of the church. He would remember me. I hope.I use to sit in front.  And later famous  british  Charles Price became Pastor, He host a Television Program world wide call The living Truth.
I move to the west end of Town, Etobicoke, where I attended the church call the Prayer Place.  Prayer place is Pastor Paul
Melnichuk ( may be the largest church around).

myself , femi adepitan, tiwa and snail and shell( mo & L Olumilua sister, i am joking, they alway were together, cant
separate them) started the first church in Mississauga of the redeemed church, which was the second church of the Redeemed in canada. Called jonathan company. i move to windsor, joined pastor James fadele church call winners chapel in detriot.
i live in toronto.
i posted my picture before.
below is pastor john hull, Charles Price, Woodroe W. Thompson  if you watch television in canada and the USA, you most have seen this faces before.
[img]http://1.bp..com/_aK02eaaZ9Lg/SsSUa5YXoxI/AAAAAAAAAxI/iTs1jF_1JME/s320/JH.gif[/img]
[img]http://www.briercrest.ca/alumni/images/Charles_Price.jpg[/img]

Re: Becomrich Says When I Become President , Quote Me An Igbo Would Be President by sjeezy8: 12:41am On Dec 12, 2009
lmfao
Re: Becomrich Says When I Become President , Quote Me An Igbo Would Be President by Beaf: 1:46am On Dec 12, 2009
We crown you life president grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Please accept your certificate of presidency.

Re: Becomrich Says When I Become President , Quote Me An Igbo Would Be President by OAM4J: 4:38am On Dec 12, 2009
becomrich,:

My name is Adesegun.

Live in toronto.

dont worry about my date of birth, I am old enough to be president. I read the constitution.

It was my voice you heard for several year on naija radio.

I can change your life.

Adesegun What? ( what is your surname Mr Adesegun?)

And put your real picture here or on your profile. Not Satellite picture pls.

Thanks.
Re: Becomrich Says When I Become President , Quote Me An Igbo Would Be President by becomrich15: 9:11pm On Dec 13, 2009
beaf do you have life
Re: Becomrich Says When I Become President , Quote Me An Igbo Would Be President by grafikdon: 9:59pm On Dec 13, 2009
OAM4J:

Adesegun What? ( what is your surname Mr Adesegun?)

And put your real picture here or on your profile. Not Satellite picture pls.

Thanks.

Adesegun Mapomeji.

EDUCATION:

Unilorin (Bsc. Electricity Engineering)

University of Auckland (Msc. Irritology)

University of Ottawa (PHD. Mapography)
Re: Becomrich Says When I Become President , Quote Me An Igbo Would Be President by MrCrackles(m): 10:03pm On Dec 13, 2009
grafikdon:

Adesegun Mapomeji.

EDUCATION:

Unilorin (Bsc. Electricity Engineering)

University of Auckland (Msc. Irritology)

University of Ottawa (PHD. Mapography)

grin grin grin grin
Re: Becomrich Says When I Become President , Quote Me An Igbo Would Be President by rasputinn(m): 10:13pm On Dec 13, 2009
Haaaaaaaaaaaaa,becomeclownish
Re: Becomrich Says When I Become President , Quote Me An Igbo Would Be President by becomrich15: 10:16pm On Dec 13, 2009
no, i dont have a phd. that was my reason for moving close to detriot . but it never happened. i wanted to be a professor at that time. Now my eyes are on Yar adua jobs.
Re: Becomrich Says When I Become President , Quote Me An Igbo Would Be President by SapeleGuy: 10:21pm On Dec 13, 2009
^^^honesty and vision a great combination.

Tell us how you would restore our economic fortunes.
Re: Becomrich Says When I Become President , Quote Me An Igbo Would Be President by debosky(m): 10:23pm On Dec 13, 2009
SapeleGuy:

^^^honesty and vision a great combination.

Tell us how you would restore our economic fortunes.

What a question! Using maps of course!!
Re: Becomrich Says When I Become President , Quote Me An Igbo Would Be President by becomrich15: 10:34pm On Dec 13, 2009
First of all Obama is my inlaw ( joking).

I need Obama and other world leaders to do what I hope to do with the nigeria economy.  You have seen what your leaders ave done. "NOTHING" . So you have to understand I am starting from the nothing to SOMETHING.
What nigeria need is the machine to perform certain task. I read engineering.

I do not need so many adviser. We need engineering infracture. I know which one we need. Yar  Adua and others dont. They get adviser who advise them wrongly. Noone can tell me cramp.

I am an outside. I have not been in govt to steal like some have done.

How do I change the economy, we become a manufacturing country.    I would restore the banking sector that have been destroyed.  I hear 1.5 trillion loss in the banking sector. And some people claim that is reform. Chineke, what do they call deformation in thier own books.   10 trillion loss. I would return banks to thier original owners. Government has no business in banking.

I would force state to generate thier own income. And change the way revenue allocation is .  to force them to go back to agriculture. and create a manufacturing sector to refine them to goods.
Re: Becomrich Says When I Become President , Quote Me An Igbo Would Be President by MrCrackles(m): 10:37pm On Dec 13, 2009
Becomrich
When is another album dropping grin wink
Re: Becomrich Says When I Become President , Quote Me An Igbo Would Be President by MrCrackles(m): 10:38pm On Dec 13, 2009
debosky:

What a question! Using maps of course!!
Mapographical economics you mean cheesy
Re: Becomrich Says When I Become President , Quote Me An Igbo Would Be President by AndreUweh(m): 11:12pm On Dec 13, 2009
@Becomerich: For the second time, Iam asking you what you have in stock for my Delta Igbo folks when you eventually become President. It is likely you will be there.
Re: Becomrich Says When I Become President , Quote Me An Igbo Would Be President by dominique(f): 11:20pm On Dec 13, 2009
Andre Uweh:

@Becomerich: For the second time, Iam asking you what you have in stock for my Delta Igbo folks when you eventually become President. It is likely you will be there.

he's gonna bombard them with maps. . . lots and lots of maps wink
Re: Becomrich Says When I Become President , Quote Me An Igbo Would Be President by SapeleGuy: 11:44pm On Dec 13, 2009
becomrich,:

First of all Obama is my inlaw ( joking).

I need Obama and other world leaders to do what I hope to do with the nigeria economy.  You have seen what your leaders ave done. "NOTHING" . So you have to understand I am starting from the nothing to SOMETHING.
What nigeria need is the machine to perform certain task. I read engineering.

I do not need so many adviser. We need engineering infracture. I know which one we need. Yar  Adua and others dont. They get adviser who advise them wrongly. Noone can tell me cramp.

I am an outside. I have not been in govt to steal like some have done.

How do I change the economy, we become a manufacturing country.    I would restore the banking sector that have been destroyed.  I hear 1.5 trillion loss in the banking sector. And some people claim that is reform. Chineke, what do they call deformation in thier own books.   10 trillion loss. I would return banks to thier original owners. Government has no business in banking.

I would force state to generate thier own income. And change the way revenue allocation is .  to force them to go back to agriculture. and create a manufacturing sector to refine them to goods.

Decentralisation, Industrialisation & Privatisation - Good points, especially the Sanusi one.
Re: Becomrich Says When I Become President , Quote Me An Igbo Would Be President by becomrich15: 12:15am On Dec 14, 2009
Sapeleguy, let me make you laugh, Do you know that by the time Obama wanted to enter primary school or elementary. Yar adua I think just enter university. or about to.

So you can see the age different. africa leaders do not know when to call it quit.

Most world leaders became president at 40 some years old. Not nigeria,  Look 80 years , still want to run for President. This is one of the problem we have in Nigeria. You can do somethings at certain age. You can see how age is caughting on with Yar adua. Yar adua sickness is because of his age.

General  Shehu Musa Yar'Adua  Born in Katsina on March 5, 1943

Hadiza Musa Yar'Adua

Umaru Musa Yar'Adua (born 16 August 1951)

14 years different between the brothers.

At certain age, you can do something. And people dont get it.  se iro wa ni pe.
iwe ojobi
Re: Becomrich Says When I Become President , Quote Me An Igbo Would Be President by becomrich15: 12:48am On Dec 14, 2009
sepeleguy, why do you think yar adua government failed so bad. He lack vision and not see how white people do things. Going to saudia arabia is not to get experience but to treat himself.
Re: Becomrich Says When I Become President , Quote Me An Igbo Would Be President by becomrich15: 1:40am On Dec 14, 2009
Talking of Canada, the President of over 12,000 CAC church worldwide use to live in canada. The children went to school in canada. I went to school with one of them.

Re: Becomrich Says When I Become President , Quote Me An Igbo Would Be President by Beaf: 1:42am On Dec 14, 2009
becomrich,:

Talking of Canada, the President of over 12,000 CAC church worldwide use to live in canada. The children went to school in canada. I went to school with one of them.

Right. Will the captital of Nigeria be moved to Canada? shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Becomrich Says When I Become President , Quote Me An Igbo Would Be President by TheSly: 1:47am On Dec 14, 2009
Pls answer the question with map. . . . cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Breaking! Protest Nairalander Ipobdevil Hit By Military Bullet At The Head -pics / Release El-Zakzaky, Fayose Tells FG / Military To Re-open Maiduguri-Baga Road December 24 (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.