Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,410 members, 7,954,629 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:50 AM

Hon. Benji Ojietu Catches Bush Meat (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hon. Benji Ojietu Catches Bush Meat (Photos) (56081 Views)

Abdulwahab Shi, Councillor Burnt To Death As Car Catches Fire: #APC Convention / Babangida Can't Wear Shoes Anymore. Nemesis Catches Up With The Evil Genius - SR / Okorocha's Aide Catches Live Crocodile; Takes It To Zoo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hon. Benji Ojietu Catches Bush Meat (Photos) by anguty(m): 10:30pm On Feb 18, 2017
Olu317:
This is the biggest lie of the outgoing week...Looking at this picture of the man's outfit testifies that this man will be LIAREST(Pardon my grammatical configuration which is non existent) on EARTH. He doesn't need self destructive drawn attention because it show the depths at which people just want to be a HERO without working for it. How on earth will someone kill this kind of animal, wearing a sneaker that's not dirty nor had any STAINS? His trouser is without any traces of dust on it and the MAN DIDN'T EVEN SWEAT! Simply taking up another man's glory. I BOW FOR THIS NIGERIAN ACTOR. Anyway,enjoy yourself
even de cutlass no stain.i smell something.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hon. Benji Ojietu Catches Bush Meat (Photos) by Nostradamu(m): 10:30pm On Feb 18, 2017
ImadeUReadThis:
Nah everything nah dey chop?

That thing looks like a racoon.

Yeah, it is. You're left --sorry, right. grin
Re: Hon. Benji Ojietu Catches Bush Meat (Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 10:30pm On Feb 18, 2017
one day in a go kill one grandmother disguised as snake,lizard,dolphin
Re: Hon. Benji Ojietu Catches Bush Meat (Photos) by joseph1832ng: 10:30pm On Feb 18, 2017
Hmmm. Nigerians and stomach infrastructure. grin
Re: Hon. Benji Ojietu Catches Bush Meat (Photos) by dessz(m): 10:30pm On Feb 18, 2017
stevenson007:
I will never comment on this thread
BUT U JUST DID. guy abeg borrow sense. angry
Re: Hon. Benji Ojietu Catches Bush Meat (Photos) by lonelydora: 10:30pm On Feb 18, 2017
lekkie073:
civet
Africa Civet
Re: Hon. Benji Ojietu Catches Bush Meat (Photos) by YOUNGrapha(m): 10:32pm On Feb 18, 2017
taa which kinda lie be this kwanu... cry
ehen what am trying to say is that we will not take it!!!
How can big belle man kil african cavet in a broad day light... embarassed

that animal can battle 5dog's to their foot.....if u aren't a talented hunter u no fit
Re: Hon. Benji Ojietu Catches Bush Meat (Photos) by goingape1: 10:33pm On Feb 18, 2017
CastedDude:
The co-ordinator of Special Task Force (STF) Edo Governor's Office -was so elated after being blessed with a bush meat today in his farm. According to Hon Benji Ojietu, he went to his farm today for the first time after 7 years to hunt for bush meat and also used the opportunity to check on his plots of land in my country home, Ugbenor in Uzairue clan, Etsako west LGA, Edo state.

The man killed the bush meat and after it was caught before digesting it with a chilled drink....

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/02/edo-government-official-storms-his-farm.html

no blood for knife!

Nigeria are animals

1 Like

Re: Hon. Benji Ojietu Catches Bush Meat (Photos) by bossrillboss: 10:35pm On Feb 18, 2017
mtchewwwww....iranu
Re: Hon. Benji Ojietu Catches Bush Meat (Photos) by NevetsIbot(m): 10:35pm On Feb 18, 2017
ah. A ,meerkat!! Pumba. Tell Timon that they've killed his friend o
Re: Hon. Benji Ojietu Catches Bush Meat (Photos) by EazyMoh(m): 10:35pm On Feb 18, 2017
Chai!! See news reportage! Oga journalist OP I dey hail o!
Re: Hon. Benji Ojietu Catches Bush Meat (Photos) by Mskrisx(f): 10:37pm On Feb 18, 2017
[quote author=stevenson007 post=53840523]I will never comment on this thread[/quote

grin grin grin you cray cray grin
Re: Hon. Benji Ojietu Catches Bush Meat (Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 10:37pm On Feb 18, 2017
CastedDude:
The co-ordinator of Special Task Force (STF) Edo Governor's Office -was so elated after being blessed with a bush meat today in his farm. According to Hon Benji Ojietu, he went to his farm today for the first time after 7 years to hunt for bush meat and also used the opportunity to check on his plots of land in my country home, Ugbenor in Uzairue clan, Etsako west LGA, Edo state.

The man killed the bush meat and after it was caught before digesting it with a chilled drink....

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/02/edo-government-official-storms-his-farm.html

no comments just lol..
Re: Hon. Benji Ojietu Catches Bush Meat (Photos) by NevetsIbot(m): 10:42pm On Feb 18, 2017
YOUNGrapha:
taa which kinda lie be this kwanu... cry
ehen what am trying to say is that we will not take it!!!
How can big belle man kil african cavet in a broad day light... embarassed

that animal can battle 5dog's to their foot.....if u aren't a talented hunter u no fit
look am wella. Na meerkat be dat. Google am
Re: Hon. Benji Ojietu Catches Bush Meat (Photos) by akigbemaru: 10:46pm On Feb 18, 2017
Honorable bush meat!
Re: Hon. Benji Ojietu Catches Bush Meat (Photos) by murphy02(m): 10:46pm On Feb 18, 2017
Meerkat lovely and funny animal.. .why nau
Re: Hon. Benji Ojietu Catches Bush Meat (Photos) by ikp120(m): 10:46pm On Feb 18, 2017
ImadeUReadThis:
Lassa Fever is endemic to Edo and this idiot is one of the reasons why

Why call him an idiot? Wetin he do you or anyone for that matter? You no dey chop meat? The meat you dey buy from market, you know the source? You dey there when the person wey sell the meat to you slaughter the animal? undecided undecided
Re: Hon. Benji Ojietu Catches Bush Meat (Photos) by YOUNGrapha(m): 10:46pm On Feb 18, 2017
NevetsIbot:
shattap that is an african cavet....some Nigerians calls it bush dog
Re: Hon. Benji Ojietu Catches Bush Meat (Photos) by ikp120(m): 10:49pm On Feb 18, 2017
musicwriter:
Stealing meat from someone else's trap in the bush is very common in the village.

grin grin grin grin grin

angry angry angry

What are you insinuating? undecided
Re: Hon. Benji Ojietu Catches Bush Meat (Photos) by NevetsIbot(m): 10:54pm On Feb 18, 2017
YOUNGrapha:
shattap that is an african cavet....some Nigerians calls it bush dog
smh. an african civet is diff from a meerkat. Google the picture of a meerkat and compare it tp the last pic here... See the head shape, brown hair and spots. Dey follow me argue
Re: Hon. Benji Ojietu Catches Bush Meat (Photos) by Baroba(m): 10:59pm On Feb 18, 2017
NevetsIbot:

grin grin this one na civet cat Bros.. the Ojietu guy dey form Jack Bauer for a baby civet, I doubt if he actually killed it or stole it from someone's trap..

1 Like

Re: Hon. Benji Ojietu Catches Bush Meat (Photos) by Olu317(m): 11:01pm On Feb 18, 2017
anguty:
even de cutlass no stain.i smell something.
Do you mind the man? I just don't know what some people want by bringing shame upon themselves. What is even the big deal killing a bush fucking meat? Something Vegetarians detest you doing or those animals activists.... HON must be removed from his title and be left with NEBU...
Re: Hon. Benji Ojietu Catches Bush Meat (Photos) by musicwriter(m): 11:04pm On Feb 18, 2017
ikp120:

grin grin grin grin grin

angry angry angry

What are you insinuating? undecided

If say na him kill de animal true true, you for see how him body go de sweat. Even his trouser fit tear inside bush wey he de pursue am. No bi him kill de animal.
Re: Hon. Benji Ojietu Catches Bush Meat (Photos) by NevetsIbot(m): 11:09pm On Feb 18, 2017
Baroba:

grin grin this one na civet cat Bros.. the Ojietu guy dey form Jack Bauer for a baby civet, I doubt if he actually killed it or stole it from someone's trap..
the first nd second pictures look like a civet but the third pic... Na meerkat. With that oval shaped head,spots and hair colour? Haba. Na meerkat. Me wey watch the lion king one to four for childhood. Lol. Bros
Re: Hon. Benji Ojietu Catches Bush Meat (Photos) by oribi(m): 11:12pm On Feb 18, 2017
Olu317:
This is the biggest lie of the outgoing week...Looking at this picture of the man's outfit testifies that this man will be LIAREST(Pardon my grammatical configuration which is non existent) on EARTH. He doesn't need self destructive drawn attention because it show the depths at which people just want to be a HERO without working for it. How on earth will someone kill this kind of animal, wearing a sneaker that's not dirty nor had any STAINS? His trouser is without any traces of dust on it and the MAN DIDN'T EVEN SWEAT! Simply taking up another man's glory. I BOW FOR THIS NIGERIAN ACTOR. Anyway,enjoy yourself

Guy u need to be a forensic detective

1 Like

Re: Hon. Benji Ojietu Catches Bush Meat (Photos) by zendy: 11:22pm On Feb 18, 2017
Thats a mere Cat. How exactky did he catch it? Mere Cats are faster than human beings. Any Animal from the cat world is very fast, especially in the open. How did he catch this? He definitely could not have cought this with his knife. He wouldnt even be able to catch a Goat on his farm let alone this

2 Likes

Re: Hon. Benji Ojietu Catches Bush Meat (Photos) by ikp120(m): 11:38pm On Feb 18, 2017
musicwriter:

If say na him kill de animal true true, you for see how him body go de sweat. Even his trouser fit tear inside bush wey he de pursue am. No bi him kill de animal.

gringrin grin grin
So you dey insinuate that say he steal am?
Re: Hon. Benji Ojietu Catches Bush Meat (Photos) by Nobody: 11:38pm On Feb 18, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Looting govt coffers and our wildlife

1 Like

Re: Hon. Benji Ojietu Catches Bush Meat (Photos) by Babamide(m): 11:41pm On Feb 18, 2017
lekkie073:
civet
Nice one. I had no idea.
Re: Hon. Benji Ojietu Catches Bush Meat (Photos) by greggng: 11:46pm On Feb 18, 2017
DuBLINGreenb:
Animals have rights too nigur, if this were some developed nation you'd have to issue an apology else noone would want to associate with you talk more of vote for you.

You re so funny. Human being no get right in naija let alone animal
Re: Hon. Benji Ojietu Catches Bush Meat (Photos) by StupidYorubaFool: 11:53pm On Feb 18, 2017
decatalyst:
Kai! The bush meat with a very cold drink after the days work in the sun would make you feel heavenly blessed grin
I tell you. you just relax and chop am with chilled palm wine or lager beer.
kai ogbeni you don chop life teh. see as the thing dey longer throat me o
Re: Hon. Benji Ojietu Catches Bush Meat (Photos) by Nobody: 12:03am On Feb 19, 2017
CastedDude:

So how will this affect the price of garri for market

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anambra Governorship Election: The State Of Nnewi Town Ahead Of Tomorrow / Labour Party’s Tony Nwoye Defeats Stella Oduah, Ex-first Lady, Ebele Obiano / Name The Worst Three Performing Governors In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.