Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,558 members, 7,816,349 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Just cos I love u, and u love me doesnt mean we are meant to be! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just cos I love u, and u love me doesnt mean we are meant to be! (818 Views)

7 Signs Your Girlfriend Isn’t Meant To Be Your Future Wife . / I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them / I Kissed A boy Last Night, Does That Mean we are dating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just cos I love u, and u love me doesnt mean we are meant to be! by lashontae(f): 2:20am On Dec 09, 2009
Two people can be in love and yet, life plays a game on them where they cant be together! Dont u think?
Re: Just cos I love u, and u love me doesnt mean we are meant to be! by mamagee3(f): 2:22am On Dec 09, 2009
Mama-gee is feeling touched. grin grin
Re: Just cos I love u, and u love me doesnt mean we are meant to be! by luvbooks(f): 2:47am On Dec 09, 2009
How or why was religion a barrier? And why SHOULD it be a barrier?
Re: Just cos I love u, and u love me doesnt mean we are meant to be! by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:43am On Dec 09, 2009
So if we are not meant to be together why should I love you?
Re: Just cos I love u, and u love me doesnt mean we are meant to be! by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 09, 2009
Of course it is possible if religion is not an issue u can go ahead and marry a satanist we support u afterall that too is also a religion.religion is very important even more than Love.
Re: Just cos I love u, and u love me doesnt mean we are meant to be! by bigrod1: 4:58pm On Dec 09, 2009
[size=16pt]DUMB HUMAN BEING AND HER DUMB THREAD.IF IT WERE A GUY DAT OPENED DIS silly THREAD UNA FOR KILL D GUY.[/size]
Re: Just cos I love u, and u love me doesnt mean we are meant to be! by steeze(m): 6:07pm On Dec 09, 2009
Seconded? Yeah big rod, i second you.

I wonder why they are like that. Lol
Re: Just cos I love u, and u love me doesnt mean we are meant to be! by jejelolatu(f): 6:17pm On Dec 09, 2009
I hate to agree with dis vry mean guys but gurl, WTF?

(1) (Reply)

Telling A Lie Can Strengthening A Relationship. True Or False? / Worst Thing You Ever Told Your Girl Or Ex. / Will You Marry Someone Who Already Bears Your Surname?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.