Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Why All The Hype About "JESSICASETH". - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why All The Hype About "JESSICASETH". (7766 Views)

Why This Year Valentine Day Got So Much Hype / Where Is Jessicaseth / Are Enugu Girls That Hot Or Its Only A Hype (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why All The Hype About "JESSICASETH". by Misypee(f): 12:20am On Feb 20, 2017
boiz2men:

bros she never write waec... its that bad... bros leave d girl.. Nothing i hate more than d insult of a young girl
my God how can you be this stupid where did you get this info from
Re: Why All The Hype About "JESSICASETH". by Stevengerd(m): 12:20am On Feb 20, 2017
boiz2men:
Stevengerd .. wat do u think of the new dp.....
Its Fair, But Stil Gat Dat Baby Face Of A 16yr Old Gal.
Re: Why All The Hype About "JESSICASETH". by Nobody: 12:21am On Feb 20, 2017
Misypee:

Hahaha chaiii, mind games. They are toiling with your mind grin
Re: Why All The Hype About "JESSICASETH". by Misypee(f): 12:21am On Feb 20, 2017
Stevengerd:
Ok Av Seen It...
you convinced?
Re: Why All The Hype About "JESSICASETH". by Misypee(f): 12:22am On Feb 20, 2017
truthsayer007:

Hahaha chaiii, mind games. They are toiling with your mind grin
who
Re: Why All The Hype About "JESSICASETH". by Stevengerd(m): 12:23am On Feb 20, 2017
Misypee:
you convinced?
Yeah. A Little Bit
Re: Why All The Hype About "JESSICASETH". by Misypee(f): 12:24am On Feb 20, 2017
Stevengerd:
Yeah. A Little Bit
ok fine being a teenager is not a crime though, so i dont need to convince you anymore
Re: Why All The Hype About "JESSICASETH". by naija1stpikin: 12:24am On Feb 20, 2017
boiz2men:
Stevengerd .. wat do u think of the new dp.....

she is pretty
Re: Why All The Hype About "JESSICASETH". by Stevengerd(m): 12:26am On Feb 20, 2017
Misypee:
ok fine being a teenager is not a crime though, so i dont need to convince you anymore
Yo Pretty Tho.. Ur Baby Face Hmm!
Re: Why All The Hype About "JESSICASETH". by boiz2men(m): 12:28am On Feb 20, 2017
Misypee:

u had to insult me to see what i would do? ya lucky ya not on instagram...

.... im watching you... I would give u a surprise call ... remember this moniker cos i would remind u..

https://www.nairaland.com/3638661/what-course-study-subject-combo#53868644
Re: Why All The Hype About "JESSICASETH". by Misypee(f): 12:29am On Feb 20, 2017
Stevengerd:
Yo Pretty Tho.. Ur Baby Face Hmm!
thanks, and dont be like that guy, his reason for trying to bully me stems from his bad upbringing and poor social skills, hes just naturally rude, don't emulate him, be nice, bye
Re: Why All The Hype About "JESSICASETH". by Misypee(f): 12:30am On Feb 20, 2017
boiz2men:

u had to insult me to see what i would do? ya lucky ya not on instagram...

.... im watching you... I would give u a surprise call ... remember this moniker cos i would remind u..

https://www.nairaland.com/3638661/what-course-study-subject-combo#53868644
thats no proof that i haven't written waec stupid
Re: Why All The Hype About "JESSICASETH". by Stevengerd(m): 12:32am On Feb 20, 2017
Misypee:
thanks, and dont be like that guy, his reason for trying to bully me stems from his bad upbringing and poor social skills, hes just naturally rude, don't emulate him, be nice, bye
Bye. Sleep Tight
Re: Why All The Hype About "JESSICASETH". by boiz2men(m): 12:37am On Feb 20, 2017
Misypee:
thats no proof that i haven't written waec stupid

girl.. have your shine its your day... is stupid the only vocabulary u got in ya arsenal?

u can do better than that? grin

If you do anything, do it very well so you dont have regrets.. thats my philosophy..

You may want to insult me with all known insults... You would soon know nairaland isnt all so anonymous for the smart ones.. I promise u and I would call you without u giving me ya number.. And when i do i would tell u ya real names......

When i joke... I joke heavily

when im serious.. I am

girl... bring all ya insults now and make it worth d while

good luck grin

1 Like

Re: Why All The Hype About "JESSICASETH". by Nobody: 1:53am On Feb 20, 2017
boiz2men:

girl.. have your shine its your day... is stupid the only vocabulary u got in ya arsenal?

u can do better than that? grin

If you do anything, do it very well so you dont have regrets.. thats my philosophy..

You may want to insult me with all known insults... You would soon know nairaland isnt all so anonymous for the smart ones.. I promise u and I would call you without u giving me ya number.. And when i do i would tell u ya real names......

When i joke... I joke heavily

when im serious.. I am

girl... bring all ya insults now and make it worth d while

good luck grin
u just like messing with dem girls grin
Re: Why All The Hype About "JESSICASETH". by Cutesexy1(f): 1:55am On Feb 20, 2017
Lol just passing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Upload Ur Pics Let See How Handsome Or Beautiful U Are- PART2 / Plus Size Model Breaks The Internet Shares Photos Of Her Wearing 'nothing' / Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.