Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,656 members, 7,827,421 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Guy Heartbroken As Girl Friend Turns Down His Marriage Proposal - Pics - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Heartbroken As Girl Friend Turns Down His Marriage Proposal - Pics (2629 Views)

South African Man Heartbroken As His Girlfriend Gets Married To Another Man / Man Beats Up His Fiancee As She Turns Down His Marriage Proposal In Public / Lady Who Sleeps With Married Men, Gets Heartbroken As Her Dad Cheats On Her Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guy Heartbroken As Girl Friend Turns Down His Marriage Proposal - Pics by pinkjacket(f): 11:18pm On Feb 19, 2017
This is the agonising moment a man is left heartbroken and humiliated when his very public marriage proposal goes disastrously wrong.

He may not have picked the most romantic venue to propose in - a shopping centre’s food court - but the hopeless romantic went to the effort of hiring a violinist to play sweet music as he presented his beloved with a huge bouquet before going down on one knee.

But apparently his efforts weren’t enough and the woman, who may or may not have been his girlfriend, gets to her feet and starts berating him before picking up her handbag and storming off as hundreds of people look on
A pal grabs the girlfriend’s arm to try to stop her from leaving, even abandoning her own handbag on the table in a bid to get her to stay.

But she won’t be persuaded and the girls disappear from sight leaving the jilted man clutching his bunch of flowers, still being serenaded by the violinist.

The musician, either failing to understand what’s happened or wanting to make sure the wannabe husband gets his money’s worth, keeps playing as the poor man sinks into a chair, no doubt wishing the food court floor would open and swallow him up.

One kindhearted stranger strolls across the room and attempts to console the man, whose shoulders are now shaking.

The violinist finally stops playing as the man walks out of the food court, still holding the flowers, looking crushed.

Source Lade laidi

lalasticlala

Re: Guy Heartbroken As Girl Friend Turns Down His Marriage Proposal - Pics by Nobody: 11:20pm On Feb 19, 2017
The fear of rejection is worse than rejection itself grin

1 Like

Re: Guy Heartbroken As Girl Friend Turns Down His Marriage Proposal - Pics by sandraanakebe(f): 11:22pm On Feb 19, 2017
Awww... Too bad... embarassed
Re: Guy Heartbroken As Girl Friend Turns Down His Marriage Proposal - Pics by Miner13: 11:23pm On Feb 19, 2017
Don't understand
Re: Guy Heartbroken As Girl Friend Turns Down His Marriage Proposal - Pics by dingbang(m): 11:25pm On Feb 19, 2017
Oh... I just thought she was referring to airforce1....

3 Likes

Re: Guy Heartbroken As Girl Friend Turns Down His Marriage Proposal - Pics by Nobody: 11:26pm On Feb 19, 2017
sandraanakebe:
Awww... Too bad... embarassed
for him yeah. For her nah.
Re: Guy Heartbroken As Girl Friend Turns Down His Marriage Proposal - Pics by Thecassanova: 11:27pm On Feb 19, 2017
I think standing up from one's kneel after she has rejected the marriage proposal is one of the difficult moment in life.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Heartbroken As Girl Friend Turns Down His Marriage Proposal - Pics by Davash222(m): 11:27pm On Feb 19, 2017
This is one of the Detriments of public proposal. They should just keep an eye on that guy, suicide might be his next step.

2 Likes

Re: Guy Heartbroken As Girl Friend Turns Down His Marriage Proposal - Pics by ReneeNuttall(f): 11:28pm On Feb 19, 2017
opportunities people are scouting for,smh

1 Like

Re: Guy Heartbroken As Girl Friend Turns Down His Marriage Proposal - Pics by Nobody: 11:29pm On Feb 19, 2017
dont propose in public if you not sure of her Love.
Re: Guy Heartbroken As Girl Friend Turns Down His Marriage Proposal - Pics by Oliviaxx(f): 11:31pm On Feb 19, 2017
haba! the girl is mean o : she cud hav at least pretended to go with the flow and then express her dissatisfaction afterwards

1 Like

Re: Guy Heartbroken As Girl Friend Turns Down His Marriage Proposal - Pics by Davash222(m): 11:32pm On Feb 19, 2017
ReneeNuttall:
Don't worry honey, you are next in line.
Re: Guy Heartbroken As Girl Friend Turns Down His Marriage Proposal - Pics by FTBOY: 11:32pm On Feb 19, 2017
the guy is stupid!

always make your intention known to a girl before coming out to make a marriage proposal to her; her response would determine whether to pull the public stunt or not.

1 Like

Re: Guy Heartbroken As Girl Friend Turns Down His Marriage Proposal - Pics by pinkjacket(f): 11:33pm On Feb 19, 2017
grin
ChrisAirforce1:
lol
after all the gra gra you still turn up
I will deal with you personally grin
ChrisAirforce1:
lol
I will deal with you personally
Re: Guy Heartbroken As Girl Friend Turns Down His Marriage Proposal - Pics by Nobody: 11:35pm On Feb 19, 2017
When I feel pity for someone, it makes me feel like I need a hug. But this one is so bad it is making me want sex. Chai!

Cc: LuvU2 Stupedinluv Jessicaseth ( abi na Jessica Simpson sef).

Guys, this is saaaaaaaad. cry
Re: Guy Heartbroken As Girl Friend Turns Down His Marriage Proposal - Pics by Nobody: 11:35pm On Feb 19, 2017
pinkjacket:
grin
lol
I will deal with you personally grin
lol
I will deal with you personally

Oya sorry no vex grin

1 Like

Re: Guy Heartbroken As Girl Friend Turns Down His Marriage Proposal - Pics by pinkjacket(f): 11:41pm On Feb 19, 2017
ChrisAirforce1:

Oya sorry no vex grin
You're forgiven smiley
ChrisAirforce1:

Oya sorry no vex grin
You're forgiven

1 Like

Re: Guy Heartbroken As Girl Friend Turns Down His Marriage Proposal - Pics by ReneeNuttall(f): 11:41pm On Feb 19, 2017
Davash222:
Don't worry honey, you are next in line.
amen,tnx sir
Re: Guy Heartbroken As Girl Friend Turns Down His Marriage Proposal - Pics by thorpido(m): 11:45pm On Feb 19, 2017
How do you propose to someone whose love you are not sure about?
Re: Guy Heartbroken As Girl Friend Turns Down His Marriage Proposal - Pics by yomi007k(m): 11:50pm On Feb 19, 2017
FTBOY:
the guy is stupid!

always make your intention known to a girl before coming out to make a marriage proposal to her; her response would determine whether to pull the public stunt or not.

No be lie...sure guy wud always knw if a lady is down 4 marriage.

Na ds kind guys dir woman go dey misbehave n dey wont still see a hand writing on d wall.
Re: Guy Heartbroken As Girl Friend Turns Down His Marriage Proposal - Pics by adadike281(f): 12:17am On Feb 20, 2017
soon, men will start thinking that all women are d same. smh
Re: Guy Heartbroken As Girl Friend Turns Down His Marriage Proposal - Pics by thunderfiremods(m): 1:05am On Feb 20, 2017
I'm proposing in an airplane in d sky ..if she reject...she'll kuku be going to her house from dat spot..

all dese gels care less..take heart bro
Re: Guy Heartbroken As Girl Friend Turns Down His Marriage Proposal - Pics by luminouz(m): 1:30am On Feb 20, 2017
pinkjacket:
This is the agonising moment a man is left heartbroken and humiliated when his very public marriage proposal goes disastrously wrong.

He may not have picked the most romantic venue to propose in - a shopping centre’s food court - but the hopeless romantic went to the effort of hiring a violinist to play sweet music as he presented his beloved with a huge bouquet before going down on one knee.

But apparently his efforts weren’t enough and the woman, who may or may not have been his girlfriend, gets to her feet and starts berating him before picking up her handbag and storming off as hundreds of people look on
A pal grabs the girlfriend’s arm to try to stop her from leaving, even abandoning her own handbag on the table in a bid to get her to stay.

But she won’t be persuaded and the girls disappear from sight leaving the jilted man clutching his bunch of flowers, still being serenaded by the violinist.

The musician, either failing to understand what’s happened or wanting to make sure the wannabe husband gets his money’s worth, keeps playing as the poor man sinks into a chair, no doubt wishing the food court floor would open and swallow him up.

One kindhearted stranger strolls across the room and attempts to console the man, whose shoulders are now shaking.

The violinist finally stops playing as the man walks out of the food court, still holding the flowers, looking crushed.

Source Lade laidi

lalasticlala
Raine80......I will do mine inside an helicopter@5000ft.....lemme see how u will turn me down! grin
Re: Guy Heartbroken As Girl Friend Turns Down His Marriage Proposal - Pics by luminouz(m): 1:34am On Feb 20, 2017
Thecassanova:
I think standing up from one's kneel after she has rejected the marriage proposal is one of the difficult moment in life.
Not to a naija man like me! Since I was born have u any idea how many times I had to rise up after falling down!
Someone even said d guy might commit suicide! Haba! E no reach dat level o....will just stand up..eat d food....n go home to sleep..coz 2mao another girl will say yes!

2 Likes

Re: Guy Heartbroken As Girl Friend Turns Down His Marriage Proposal - Pics by Tajbol4splend(m): 4:05am On Feb 20, 2017
FTBOY:
the guy is stupid!

He most likely thought doing it in a public environment would leave her no choice than to say yes to him, you know some guys are stupid that loving a girl is enough for them to propose marriage, they forget that the girl loving them is more important
Re: Guy Heartbroken As Girl Friend Turns Down His Marriage Proposal - Pics by UIA04(f): 6:10am On Feb 20, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

Aunty which one be. Opportunity here again, abi. You dey find husband
Re: Guy Heartbroken As Girl Friend Turns Down His Marriage Proposal - Pics by FTBOY: 6:25am On Feb 20, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

He most likely thought doing it in a public environment would leave her no choice than to say yes to him, you know some guys are stupid that loving a girl is enough for them to propose marriage, they forget that the girl loving them is more important
don't mind the fool. only nigerian girls can be swerved in the euphoria of camera flashes, crowd cheers and a gold ring because they love attention like they love mirror and Brazilian hair, but not the white chicks. if she's not feeling you it means she's not feeling you and there's nothing you can do about it.

just like this dude here.....he proposed to his girlfriend with 99 iphones and still NO for answer..+
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4892517_images27_jpeg9558ce497dee611b51ac395d135d559c
Re: Guy Heartbroken As Girl Friend Turns Down His Marriage Proposal - Pics by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:34am On Feb 20, 2017
FTBOY:
don't mind the fool. only nigerian girls can be swerved in the euphoria of camera flashes, crowd cheers and a gold ring because they love attention like they love mirror and Brazilian hair, but not the white chicks. if she's not feeling you it means she's not feeling you and there's nothing you can do about it.

just like this dude here.....he proposed to his girlfriend with 99 iphones and still NO for answer..+
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4892517_images27_jpeg9558ce497dee611b51ac395d135d559c

99 iphones, I'm not really convinced that story is true but if it was, I think the lady did the right thing, telling him that she could not be bought
Re: Guy Heartbroken As Girl Friend Turns Down His Marriage Proposal - Pics by FTBOY: 8:44am On Feb 20, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

99 iphones, I'm not really convinced that story is true but if it was, I think the lady did the right thing, telling him that she could not be bought
the news hit the media in the late 2014's...just google it.
Re: Guy Heartbroken As Girl Friend Turns Down His Marriage Proposal - Pics by Nobody: 9:06am On Feb 20, 2017
Not compulsory you are accepted. grin
Re: Guy Heartbroken As Girl Friend Turns Down His Marriage Proposal - Pics by goldennugget: 9:32am On Feb 20, 2017
Re: Guy Heartbroken As Girl Friend Turns Down His Marriage Proposal - Pics by ReneeNuttall(f): 10:13am On Feb 20, 2017
[quote author=UIA04 post=53875065]
Aunty which one be. Opportunity here again, abi. You dey find husband
u get husband to gimme?

(1) (Reply)

Relationships Are Now Employment Opportunities / The First Independant Woman: Adam's First Wife Lillith / Who Is A ‘runs Girl’, How Do You Identify Them? "Diary Of A Runs Girl"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.