Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,270 members, 7,818,929 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Will You Marry An Ugly Girl Who Can Cook Or A Fine Girl Who Can't Cook. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Marry An Ugly Girl Who Can Cook Or A Fine Girl Who Can't Cook. (2952 Views)

Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut / Fine Girl With Emty Brain..(pics) / Marrying A Woman Who Can't Cook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Marry An Ugly Girl Who Can Cook Or A Fine Girl Who Can't Cook. by Princek12(m): 6:06am On Dec 09, 2009
Just wanted to get the opinion of men.
Re: Will You Marry An Ugly Girl Who Can Cook Or A Fine Girl Who Can't Cook. by ThoniaSlim(f): 6:08am On Dec 09, 2009
How many times would the same question be asked?
Re: Will You Marry An Ugly Girl Who Can Cook Or A Fine Girl Who Can't Cook. by Gabry(f): 7:17am On Dec 09, 2009
Ill answer it again for courtesy sake cheesy

Ill marry both so that I get both! grin if Im a guy that is. . . grin
Re: Will You Marry An Ugly Girl Who Can Cook Or A Fine Girl Who Can't Cook. by nevachange(f): 8:28pm On Dec 11, 2009
sure, she cooks for me in the morning, i go and embrace a fine chick in the afternoon and return to her table at night grin grin grin
Re: Will You Marry An Ugly Girl Who Can Cook Or A Fine Girl Who Can't Cook. by Nobody: 8:37am On Dec 12, 2009
The fine girl can always learn to cook
Re: Will You Marry An Ugly Girl Who Can Cook Or A Fine Girl Who Can't Cook. by Pweety4me(f): 8:42am On Dec 12, 2009
^Abi but as 4 ugly gurl let me not dat1 talk sha. . . lipsrsealed grin tongue
Re: Will You Marry An Ugly Girl Who Can Cook Or A Fine Girl Who Can't Cook. by Nobody: 8:46am On Dec 12, 2009
lol
Re: Will You Marry An Ugly Girl Who Can Cook Or A Fine Girl Who Can't Cook. by IykeD(m): 10:23am On Dec 12, 2009
I will defintely marry a FINE chic then send her to a good catering school so that she can give me both foods pretty well
Re: Will You Marry An Ugly Girl Who Can Cook Or A Fine Girl Who Can't Cook. by Dapwajok(m): 10:38am On Dec 12, 2009
Marriage is not all about beauty or food. The most important is that Love exist b/w the two. Any other thing can be worked on.

1 Like

Re: Will You Marry An Ugly Girl Who Can Cook Or A Fine Girl Who Can't Cook. by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 12, 2009
Dápwajok:

Marriage is not all about beauty or food. The most important is that Love exist b/w the two. Any other thing can be worked on.
The most important is love, so you admit that for some people, marriage requirement also include other things? Other things like physical attraction and the ability to cook?
Re: Will You Marry An Ugly Girl Who Can Cook Or A Fine Girl Who Can't Cook. by coolier(f): 11:54am On Dec 12, 2009
Dápwajok:

The way to a man's heart is through his mouth. grin
Re: Will You Marry An Ugly Girl Who Can Cook Or A Fine Girl Who Can't Cook. by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 12, 2009
I'll marry the fine chic and get an ugly house help that can cook. . .dont want my woman wasting all her time in the kitchen anyway, besides it's too dangerous for my sweetie. . .I no fit shout oh
Re: Will You Marry An Ugly Girl Who Can Cook Or A Fine Girl Who Can't Cook. by echobee(f): 7:57am On Dec 14, 2009
abi o
Re: Will You Marry An Ugly Girl Who Can Cook Or A Fine Girl Who Can't Cook. by smooooooth: 8:05am On Dec 14, 2009
guy u got to eat, stay alive to even think of woman. i op i've answered ur question?
Re: Will You Marry An Ugly Girl Who Can Cook Or A Fine Girl Who Can't Cook. by sweetpie23: 8:10pm On Dec 22, 2009
an ugly man who can provide or a fine man who can't provide? I will go with the ugly one I nor go chop finesse tongue

1 Like

Re: Will You Marry An Ugly Girl Who Can Cook Or A Fine Girl Who Can't Cook. by waleski(m): 8:22pm On Dec 23, 2009
coolier:

The way to a man's heart is through his mouth. grin
i concur
nevachange:

sure, she cooks for me in the morning, i go and embrace a fine chick in the afternoon and return to her table at night grin grin grin
lwkmd grin
Dápwajok:

WORD
Re: Will You Marry An Ugly Girl Who Can Cook Or A Fine Girl Who Can't Cook. by omega25red(m): 8:29pm On Dec 23, 2009
i wont marry either if all they have to offer is either cooking or just beauty

1 Like

Re: Will You Marry An Ugly Girl Who Can Cook Or A Fine Girl Who Can't Cook. by t0mee: 9:38pm On Dec 29, 2011
Same thing as asking a woman if she'll marry an ugly man that can fix the television and car when its broken or a handsome one that can't. WTH!! does it matter? isnt marriage for love? Even if its one of convenience or an arranged one, are guys idiots that only think about food?? What will you do if the one that can cook is a huge drama queen that likes to shout? or if the one that is fine had a face lift that you have to pay for every year? And who you marry isnt entirely your decision, the girl has to like you too, you know, lets take off our tunnel visions here, shall we,
Re: Will You Marry An Ugly Girl Who Can Cook Or A Fine Girl Who Can't Cook. by mamagee3(f): 10:31pm On Dec 29, 2011
I'm tired of answering questions like this!!!
Re: Will You Marry An Ugly Girl Who Can Cook Or A Fine Girl Who Can't Cook. by onila(f): 10:36pm On Dec 29, 2011
I am beautiful and I cant cook. . cool
any man will marry even tho i cant cook cool
Re: Will You Marry An Ugly Girl Who Can Cook Or A Fine Girl Who Can't Cook. by Princek12(m): 10:46pm On Dec 29, 2011
onila:

I am beautiful and I cant cook. . cool
any man will marry even tho i cant cook cool

Don't worry. I will marry you and hire a fine house girl with big nyansh to cook for me in high heels.

(1) (Reply)

Revealed: 60% Of Virgins Lost Their Virginity On Every Val Day! / What's The Real Deal With Naija Girls? / Guys Keep Your Options Open In A Relationship And Don't Be A Victim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.