Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,914 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

That Awkward Feeling When You're To Have The First Meeting With Your Online Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / That Awkward Feeling When You're To Have The First Meeting With Your Online Guy (725 Views)

Electric Feeling When Touched By Crush 18+ / She Allowed Me F*ck Her On Our First Meeting / That Feeling When Your Girlfriend Snores In Her Sleep (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

That Awkward Feeling When You're To Have The First Meeting With Your Online Guy by SyberKate(f): 2:28pm On Feb 20, 2017
Please help me ask those who met their Hubby online. "how awkward was your first meeting "
So This leads to my story, I have been chatting with this guy for something so I called him yesterday and I just got turned off... lipsrsealed
Every feeling disappeared from my heart.... embarassed I didn't like his voice and the way he sounded.... cry No romance and am a freak for romantic guys... kiss
This dude is cute o via the pictures of him I have seen... shocked
And am asking how awkward can meeting an online Boo be...
How is a girl supposed to behave during the first meeting...
Who has a story about how he/she met someone special online.... How did the first meeting go....
Abeg help a sister out...."
Re: That Awkward Feeling When You're To Have The First Meeting With Your Online Guy by Phranex(m): 2:41pm On Feb 20, 2017
SyberKate:
Please help me ask those who met their Hubby online. "how awkward was your first meeting "
So This leads to my story, I have been chatting with this guy for something so I called him yesterday and I just got turned off... lipsrsealed
Every feeling disappeared from my heart.... embarassed I didn't like his voice and the way he sounded.... cry No romance and am a freak for romantic guys... kiss
Who has a story about how he/she met someone special online.... How did the first meeting go....

I wanted to say maybe you and I should go on a test date... But I checked ya dp.. Ya quite older.. I'm 27.

But if you want such experience.. Pm me..

I would warn you should you embark on this test date with me.

Try not to fall in love with me. It's the easiest thing to do grin
Re: That Awkward Feeling When You're To Have The First Meeting With Your Online Guy by realBliss(m): 2:44pm On Feb 20, 2017
SyberKate:

okay, you look good too...
Re: That Awkward Feeling When You're To Have The First Meeting With Your Online Guy by BitchSlayer101: 2:46pm On Feb 20, 2017
Phranex:

I wanted to say maybe you and I should go on a test date... But I checked ya dp.. Ya quite older.. I'm 27.

But if you want such experience.. Pm me..

I would warn you should you embark on this test date with me.

Try not to fall in love with me. It's the easiest thing to do grin

Lol bro you're savage af!

1 Like

Re: That Awkward Feeling When You're To Have The First Meeting With Your Online Guy by Antina(f): 2:51pm On Feb 20, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: That Awkward Feeling When You're To Have The First Meeting With Your Online Guy by Splinz(m): 2:55pm On Feb 20, 2017
SyberKate:

Poor dude, he must have let down his guard. Instead of faking an accent to impressed an equally fake specie, he decided to go natural. Now see what it has resulted into- he has killed your infatuation!

Anyways, it is well. Never mind the voice, just go ahead with the date. He could be parading six packs and Lamborghini you know. Trust me, these things will make up for his voice. cool

1 Like

Re: That Awkward Feeling When You're To Have The First Meeting With Your Online Guy by Nobody: 3:01pm On Feb 20, 2017
Antina:
I did that, I was unable to look straight to his eyes cos I'm the shy type, couldn't talk much.

it seems we have almost same trait, I'm attracted to a guy with deep voice with some kind of romantic.

Op, just be yourself, dont talk much since u are meeting the first time. Be calm, cool and collected.
Dont ask the questions you know you won't be able to answer if u are asked same.
bleeping yen ma baaadt! grin
Re: That Awkward Feeling When You're To Have The First Meeting With Your Online Guy by Antina(f): 3:21pm On Feb 20, 2017
SorftWerk:
bleeping yen ma baaadt! grin
for public place
Re: That Awkward Feeling When You're To Have The First Meeting With Your Online Guy by Nobody: 3:24pm On Feb 20, 2017
Antina:
for public place
when you both went inside... grin
Re: That Awkward Feeling When You're To Have The First Meeting With Your Online Guy by Nobody: 3:46pm On Feb 20, 2017
i can relate i was fvcking anxious lol

i love his spirit shalla to the guy cool i nvr regret meeting u
Re: That Awkward Feeling When You're To Have The First Meeting With Your Online Guy by Nobody: 4:15pm On Feb 20, 2017
Gosh!!!!

Even oldies still dey do online love...

Damn!!!!
Re: That Awkward Feeling When You're To Have The First Meeting With Your Online Guy by sandraanakebe(f): 4:19pm On Feb 20, 2017
Some comments here are funny though..Lol
Re: That Awkward Feeling When You're To Have The First Meeting With Your Online Guy by Nobody: 4:57pm On Feb 20, 2017
Berlynn:
i can relate i was fvcking anxious lol

i love his spirit shalla to the guy cool i nvr regret meeting u

Same here honey...smiley smiley

i dont regret ever meeting u too grin grin

PS:this is my alt account wink

(1) (Reply)

The Nigerian Rape Culture And Why It Would Continue / intimacy gadgets,what Are Your Opinions? / Love And Its Misinterpretation-misuse Of The Word Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.