Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,113 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

The House Where Andrew Yakubu Hid Over N3bn And Its Surrounding (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The House Where Andrew Yakubu Hid Over N3bn And Its Surrounding (Photos) (89284 Views)

Orji Kalu: "Fayose Hid In My House For 90 Days In 2003, Obasanjo Killed Many" / Armed Policemen Surrounding Dino Melaye's Home In Abuja (Photos) / Inside Poor Community Where Former NNPC GMD, Yakubu, Hid Over N3bn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The House Where Andrew Yakubu Hid Over N3bn And Its Surrounding (Photos) by Pylony(m): 1:05am On Feb 21, 2017
Who cares if he bears a Christian name? Am also a Christian, and we should always distance ourselves from evil hypocritical minded people. These are the useless men that are granted first row seats in places of worship due to the size of their pockets filled with stolen cash.
Re: The House Where Andrew Yakubu Hid Over N3bn And Its Surrounding (Photos) by anonimi: 2:00am On Feb 21, 2017
BUHARIISCURSED:
sarrki them no go see this one grin

You sef. grin
How blind person want take see grin
A blind person following a blind, deaf leader is irredeemably lost. grin grin

Re: The House Where Andrew Yakubu Hid Over N3bn And Its Surrounding (Photos) by Annie939(f): 4:09am On Feb 21, 2017
nawa ooooo God will punish them one after the other
Re: The House Where Andrew Yakubu Hid Over N3bn And Its Surrounding (Photos) by Coolgent(m): 7:56am On Feb 21, 2017
BUHARIISCURSED:
All just to discredit a CHRISTIAN, why not search for MUHAMMAD YAKUBU, why ANDREW YAKUBU?

I STAND WITH JEWISH ANDREW YAKUBU(JEW)

I am not against his prosecution, but all should be treated fairly
You must be stupid religion bigot.
Re: The House Where Andrew Yakubu Hid Over N3bn And Its Surrounding (Photos) by Coolgent(m): 7:59am On Feb 21, 2017
Who knw he can be one of the sponsors of Bokoharams
Re: The House Where Andrew Yakubu Hid Over N3bn And Its Surrounding (Photos) by Angel1696: 9:20am On Feb 21, 2017
the sad thing is that he stole the money the should use in building houses for all this northern people who are begging on the street. in fact I don't see any reason this people keep supporting their own to b in leadership position when they don't care about them even from their own tribe.
Re: The House Where Andrew Yakubu Hid Over N3bn And Its Surrounding (Photos) by mujahib6199(m): 9:55am On Feb 21, 2017
its okay, just watch your pocket................
Re: The House Where Andrew Yakubu Hid Over N3bn And Its Surrounding (Photos) by brightolaton(m): 6:27pm On Mar 14, 2017
BUHARIISCURSED:

God bless you sad

Amen. Thanks sweetie.
But this your moniker is not good for a cool babe like you. Even if u dnt like him, please dnt curse hm. Can we chat if u don't mind. My mail brightola78@yahoo.com
Re: The House Where Andrew Yakubu Hid Over N3bn And Its Surrounding (Photos) by onyechi2004: 8:37am On Jun 15, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sydney Ogudoro: NSCDC Official Who Shot Ndubuisi Emenike Dead / Buhari And Osinbajo Taking Breakfast Tea With N35 Milo (pics) / Sunday Igboho Finally Arrives Lagos, Meets Afenifere (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.