Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:05 AM

The House Where Andrew Yakubu Hid Over N3bn And Its Surrounding (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The House Where Andrew Yakubu Hid Over N3bn And Its Surrounding (Photos) (89263 Views)

Orji Kalu: "Fayose Hid In My House For 90 Days In 2003, Obasanjo Killed Many" / Armed Policemen Surrounding Dino Melaye's Home In Abuja (Photos) / Inside Poor Community Where Former NNPC GMD, Yakubu, Hid Over N3bn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The House Where Andrew Yakubu Hid Over N3bn And Its Surrounding (Photos) by seangy4konji: 4:48pm On Feb 20, 2017
where do you think a mad man would hide his loot
Re: The House Where Andrew Yakubu Hid Over N3bn And Its Surrounding (Photos) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Feb 20, 2017
hehe perfect cover. people will think its poor people that live in such places and would mostlikely ignore noticing anying about the house or its owner.
Re: The House Where Andrew Yakubu Hid Over N3bn And Its Surrounding (Photos) by keyanZuzer: 4:49pm On Feb 20, 2017
Jaymaxxy:

And how many Christians has he helped with the money? Oh I remember, Dasuki is a traditional worshipper
Koro too is a traditional worshipper. No mind am
Re: The House Where Andrew Yakubu Hid Over N3bn And Its Surrounding (Photos) by Ahmedhussain3463: 4:53pm On Feb 20, 2017
BUHARIISCURSED:

I should be the one saying that, afterall i dont kill people all in the name of a god
ur own way of thinking is outdated.am telling u abt d way u tink bt am surprise u quick to talk abt religion

1 Like

Re: The House Where Andrew Yakubu Hid Over N3bn And Its Surrounding (Photos) by Limibanti(m): 4:54pm On Feb 20, 2017
BUHARIISCURSED:
All just to discredit a CHRISTIAN, why not search for MUHAMMAD YAKUBU, why ANDREW YAKUBU?

I STAND WITH JEWISH ANDREW YAKUBU(JEW)

I am not against his prosecution, but all should be treated fairly

Are you always this daft or this is accidental?
Re: The House Where Andrew Yakubu Hid Over N3bn And Its Surrounding (Photos) by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 4:55pm On Feb 20, 2017
Limibanti:

Are you always this daft or this is accidental?
ask your m**a
Re: The House Where Andrew Yakubu Hid Over N3bn And Its Surrounding (Photos) by jiyya: 4:56pm On Feb 20, 2017
I dey pass this area go Narayi highcost when I dey kaduna,
Re: The House Where Andrew Yakubu Hid Over N3bn And Its Surrounding (Photos) by Rekit: 4:59pm On Feb 20, 2017
And he could not even spent some of the money to better the community that kept the stolen money for him.
May God bless that whistle blower.
Re: The House Where Andrew Yakubu Hid Over N3bn And Its Surrounding (Photos) by dpete1: 5:01pm On Feb 20, 2017
flyca:
You are what is wrong with Nigeria
Broz o,easy nah

Savagefinder
Re: The House Where Andrew Yakubu Hid Over N3bn And Its Surrounding (Photos) by dpete1: 5:01pm On Feb 20, 2017
flyca:
Broz o,easy nah

Savagefinder
Re: The House Where Andrew Yakubu Hid Over N3bn And Its Surrounding (Photos) by madjune(m): 5:02pm On Feb 20, 2017
Na Bank house be this so.
Re: The House Where Andrew Yakubu Hid Over N3bn And Its Surrounding (Photos) by Rekit: 5:05pm On Feb 20, 2017
BUHARIISCURSED:
All just to discredit a CHRISTIAN, why not search for MUHAMMAD YAKUBU, why ANDREW YAKUBU?

Thank God, our pastors don't reason like you.
May you never own/lead a church or group.
You are the worst example of a Christian one can imagine.
If you know of Dasuki, ask about his religion. He is detention too for corruption charges.
I. D. I. O. T
Re: The House Where Andrew Yakubu Hid Over N3bn And Its Surrounding (Photos) by princemi(m): 5:05pm On Feb 20, 2017
BUHARIISCURSED:

What is this one saying??

Everything political is converted to religion in this country. Where were you when Dasuki was arrested and jailed without trail or bail even against court oder?? Or is he a 'jew' too??

These people don't care about you or me or even us as the masses so i see no reason why you should be swallowing panadol for their headache

1 Like

Re: The House Where Andrew Yakubu Hid Over N3bn And Its Surrounding (Photos) by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 5:06pm On Feb 20, 2017
Rekit:

Thank God, our pastors don't reason like you.
May you never own/lead a church or group.
You are the worst example of a Christian one can imagine.
If you know of Dasuki, ask about his religion. He is detention too for corruption charges.
I. D. I. O. T
take heart grin
Re: The House Where Andrew Yakubu Hid Over N3bn And Its Surrounding (Photos) by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 5:07pm On Feb 20, 2017
princemi:

What is this one saying??

Everything political is converted to religion in this country. Where were you when Dasuki was arrested and jailed without trail or bail even against court oder?? Or is he a 'jew' too??

These people don't care about you or me or even us as the masses so i see no reason why you should be swallowing panadol for their headache
kpele
Re: The House Where Andrew Yakubu Hid Over N3bn And Its Surrounding (Photos) by Originalsly: 5:07pm On Feb 20, 2017
Hmmm....now I want to believe greed is a form of mental illness. They should make him count all that money before eating or drinking anything.... and whip him should he fall asleep or stop counting.
Re: The House Where Andrew Yakubu Hid Over N3bn And Its Surrounding (Photos) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Feb 20, 2017
so people like dis still exist? pls find someone to borrow u some sense!
Re: The House Where Andrew Yakubu Hid Over N3bn And Its Surrounding (Photos) by savagefinder: 5:20pm On Feb 20, 2017
flyca:

I agree with you...so therefore...

we have awarded you a Gold star in savagery..

follow us to get updates

tag us when you kill someone again...
tag us when you see a dead body

link to our thread

https://www.nairaland.com/3636121/celebrating-best-nairaland-savagery#53861876

Re: The House Where Andrew Yakubu Hid Over N3bn And Its Surrounding (Photos) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Feb 20, 2017
rhymestech:
All in the name of greed!

No matter how much you have, if you are not satisfied you'll die as a poor man.
Re: The House Where Andrew Yakubu Hid Over N3bn And Its Surrounding (Photos) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Feb 20, 2017
Originalsly:
Hmmm....now I want to believe greed is a form of mental illness. They should make him count all that money before eating or drinking anything.... and whip him should he fall asleep or stop counting.
Re: The House Where Andrew Yakubu Hid Over N3bn And Its Surrounding (Photos) by irepsuccess: 5:25pm On Feb 20, 2017
BUHARIISCURSED:

must u bring in religion or ethnicity to every issue??
corruption has no religion!!
Re: The House Where Andrew Yakubu Hid Over N3bn And Its Surrounding (Photos) by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 5:25pm On Feb 20, 2017
irepsuccess:
must u bring in religion or ethnicity to every issue??
corruption has no religion!!
sad
Re: The House Where Andrew Yakubu Hid Over N3bn And Its Surrounding (Photos) by lereinter(m): 5:28pm On Feb 20, 2017
BUHARIISCURSED:

what type of weed do u smoke
Re: The House Where Andrew Yakubu Hid Over N3bn And Its Surrounding (Photos) by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 5:28pm On Feb 20, 2017
lereinter:

what type of weed do u smoke
sad
Re: The House Where Andrew Yakubu Hid Over N3bn And Its Surrounding (Photos) by brightolaton(m): 5:30pm On Feb 20, 2017
BUHARIISCURSED:

Congrats. Why must your user name signify a curse on not just a fellow human being but your president. It is obvious that your medulla oblongata is rich in pap. So poverty in your village has started recognising religion that you have to ascribe religion in defending people who put us in our present mess ? You indEed a great shame and disgrace to humanity', an Idiot and a waste of your father's rotten and smelly sperm.

1 Like

Re: The House Where Andrew Yakubu Hid Over N3bn And Its Surrounding (Photos) by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 5:31pm On Feb 20, 2017
brightolaton:

Congrats. Why must your user name signify a curse on not just a fellow human rights bu your president. It is obvious that your medulla oblongata is rich in pap. So poverty in your village has started recognising religion that you have to ascribe religion in defending people who put us in our present mess ? You indEed a great shame and disgrace to humanity', an Idiot and a waste of your father's rotten and smelly sperm.
God bless you sad
Re: The House Where Andrew Yakubu Hid Over N3bn And Its Surrounding (Photos) by malware: 5:34pm On Feb 20, 2017
His neighbors never knew that they were living next to a gold mine until it was late.

Operation invade all past politicians houses na em be d next target.
Re: The House Where Andrew Yakubu Hid Over N3bn And Its Surrounding (Photos) by brightolaton(m): 5:36pm On Feb 20, 2017
BUHARIISCURSED:

God bless you sad
Amen, but next time think before you type
Re: The House Where Andrew Yakubu Hid Over N3bn And Its Surrounding (Photos) by xreal: 5:46pm On Feb 20, 2017
Neighbours should have suspected.

I can see at least 2 A.Cs just from this view.

America will pardon him because, their currency coolness from the Air condition. Meaning he has respect for their legal tender.
Re: The House Where Andrew Yakubu Hid Over N3bn And Its Surrounding (Photos) by Kingbusssy(m): 5:56pm On Feb 20, 2017
BUHARIISCURSED:

Hey wailer, what are you insinuating

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sydney Ogudoro: NSCDC Official Who Shot Ndubuisi Emenike Dead / Buhari And Osinbajo Taking Breakfast Tea With N35 Milo (pics) / How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.