Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

The House Where Andrew Yakubu Hid Over N3bn And Its Surrounding (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The House Where Andrew Yakubu Hid Over N3bn And Its Surrounding (Photos) (89265 Views)

Orji Kalu: "Fayose Hid In My House For 90 Days In 2003, Obasanjo Killed Many" / Armed Policemen Surrounding Dino Melaye's Home In Abuja (Photos) / Inside Poor Community Where Former NNPC GMD, Yakubu, Hid Over N3bn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The House Where Andrew Yakubu Hid Over N3bn And Its Surrounding (Photos) by olajizz01(m): 5:56pm On Feb 20, 2017
BUHARIISCURSED:
All just to discredit a CHRISTIAN, why not search for MUHAMMAD YAKUBU, why ANDREW YAKUBU?

I STAND WITH JEWISH ANDREW YAKUBU(JEW)

I am not against his prosecution, but all should be treated fairly
madness at its peak.

1 Like

Re: The House Where Andrew Yakubu Hid Over N3bn And Its Surrounding (Photos) by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 5:56pm On Feb 20, 2017
olajizz01:
madness at its peak.
kpele grin
Re: The House Where Andrew Yakubu Hid Over N3bn And Its Surrounding (Photos) by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 5:57pm On Feb 20, 2017
Kingbusssy:

Hey wailer, what are you insinuating
nothing cool
Re: The House Where Andrew Yakubu Hid Over N3bn And Its Surrounding (Photos) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Feb 20, 2017
BUHARIISCURSED:
All just to discredit a CHRISTIAN, why not search for MUHAMMAD YAKUBU, why ANDREW YAKUBU?

But when GMB was plundering on the son of the caliphate (Sambo Dasuki)...You guys were against it.Intact the Niger deltan Avengers said one of the conditions for truce is Dasuki must be released.

Religious bigouts will never end.

Simply means u are indirectly supporting a theive
Re: The House Where Andrew Yakubu Hid Over N3bn And Its Surrounding (Photos) by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 5:58pm On Feb 20, 2017
danjumakolo:

But when GMB was plundering on the son of the caliphate (Sambo Dasuki)...You guys were against it.Intact the Niger deltan Avengers said one of the conditions for truce is Dasuki must be released.

Religious bigouts will never end.

Simply means u are indirectly supporting a theive
dasuki is being persecuted because he arrested baba in a coup, baba is only paying him back
Re: The House Where Andrew Yakubu Hid Over N3bn And Its Surrounding (Photos) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Feb 20, 2017
BUHARIISCURSED:

dasuki is being persecuted because he arrested baba in a coup, baba is only paying him back

Common,shut the fucckup.
Can u hear yourself?Go tell that to the rats.
Andrew Yakubu is a disgrace to the southern Zaria people and the Christendom....No wonders his pastors use to praise him to heavens before he was caught.
Re: The House Where Andrew Yakubu Hid Over N3bn And Its Surrounding (Photos) by Sirwallace(m): 6:08pm On Feb 20, 2017
BUHARIISCURSED:

seriously dude, bringing ethnic and religious sentiment to this shows how morally deformed, brainwashed mentally and psychological messed up upstairs.

for God fvcking sake, did you read the amount recovered or u need brain surgery to bring your lost senses back to normal?
Re: The House Where Andrew Yakubu Hid Over N3bn And Its Surrounding (Photos) by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 6:10pm On Feb 20, 2017
danjumakolo:

Common,shut the fucckup.
Can u hear yourself?Go tell that to the rats.
Andrew Yakubu is a disgrace to the southern Zaria people and the Christendom....No wonders his pastors use to praise him to heavens before he was caught.
sorry oga
Re: The House Where Andrew Yakubu Hid Over N3bn And Its Surrounding (Photos) by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 6:10pm On Feb 20, 2017
Sirwallace:

seriously dude, bringing ethnic and religious sentiment to this shows how morally deformed, brainwashed mentally and psychological messed up upstairs.

for God fvcking sake, did you read the amount recovered or u need brain surgery to bring your lost senses back to normal?
sad
Re: The House Where Andrew Yakubu Hid Over N3bn And Its Surrounding (Photos) by FaroukM(m): 6:17pm On Feb 20, 2017
I know d guy won't tell any off his family members...if to say he died...no one will know such huge amount is inside the house...Awon omo ale
Re: The House Where Andrew Yakubu Hid Over N3bn And Its Surrounding (Photos) by chyima(f): 6:17pm On Feb 20, 2017
But is it that people living around here where not observant,no fence and how does the car that bring n the money offload it,the security measures they adopt
Re: The House Where Andrew Yakubu Hid Over N3bn And Its Surrounding (Photos) by Etzakoos(m): 6:32pm On Feb 20, 2017
Dis Man Deserve To Be Keep In Zoo To Live With Animals Like Him
Re: The House Where Andrew Yakubu Hid Over N3bn And Its Surrounding (Photos) by azlad2010(m): 6:32pm On Feb 20, 2017
BUHARIISCURSED:

get sense
Re: The House Where Andrew Yakubu Hid Over N3bn And Its Surrounding (Photos) by zlantanfan: 6:45pm On Feb 20, 2017
BestOnlineDeals:

disaster smiley
there is obviously a nairaland front page conspiracy
Re: The House Where Andrew Yakubu Hid Over N3bn And Its Surrounding (Photos) by farouk2much(m): 6:48pm On Feb 20, 2017
sosodevf:
It's the best location cos it's unbelievable.
so even the get man was nt aware of the hiden dollar chai..................chai,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

1 Like

Re: The House Where Andrew Yakubu Hid Over N3bn And Its Surrounding (Photos) by wink2015(m): 6:57pm On Feb 20, 2017
Andrew Yakubu co-traveller in stealing

Re: The House Where Andrew Yakubu Hid Over N3bn And Its Surrounding (Photos) by Nairaboi(m): 7:07pm On Feb 20, 2017
wetin pain me pass be say, the guy put A.C to dey cool the money. wTf
Re: The House Where Andrew Yakubu Hid Over N3bn And Its Surrounding (Photos) by ochardbaby(m): 7:23pm On Feb 20, 2017
MissEdified:
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission has elaborated on how its operatives stumbled on the $9.8 million loot recovered from Andrew Yakubu, a former Group Managing Director of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation.

Earlier report had estimated the loot at $9.2million. But the Commission said it is $9.772,800. The commission said a special operation conducted by its operatives on 3rd February on a building belonging to Yakubu in Kaduna yielded the staggering sum and another £74,000 (Seventy Four Thousand Pound Sterling) cash.

Here Is A close view of the house and the surrounding of the house that housed the huge sum!

http://www.newshelm.com/2017/02/photos-surrounding-of-house-where.html

Thieves wey dey pass dat area go harm poor masses go dey regret now......... not in support of crime, but if you can steal from known bigger thieves
try now!
Imagine say one fortunate niger go waka Jam this type money, if no be big thief salf, him go say na fake dollars...poor man and problem =5/6
Re: The House Where Andrew Yakubu Hid Over N3bn And Its Surrounding (Photos) by mentorken05(m): 7:40pm On Feb 20, 2017
I reside in that street....everyone is still shocked uptill now.....who would believe that kinda money was stashed there whereas the street is a pure definition of mess..
The funny thingy is that before that money was discovered,movement was not even restricted in that house...his elder sister sometimes leaves the door open and cross over to the the building opposite the house to chat with her friends...the younger brother aint always around...people do enter and come out of that house uncountable times..before that day,no one who have believed that a hundred thousand naira cash is in that house...
That man is a smart criminal
Re: The House Where Andrew Yakubu Hid Over N3bn And Its Surrounding (Photos) by tillaman(m): 7:40pm On Feb 20, 2017
Am double sure the government has only siphoned only a part of the fortune he got via looting, I knw he has more
Re: The House Where Andrew Yakubu Hid Over N3bn And Its Surrounding (Photos) by distilledwalex(m): 7:43pm On Feb 20, 2017
BUHARIISCURSED:

Is this one okay..
Re: The House Where Andrew Yakubu Hid Over N3bn And Its Surrounding (Photos) by MicroBox: 7:49pm On Feb 20, 2017
BUHARIISCURSED:

Mumu post. ... People are crying on hospitals beds, coming on air to plead for 2 million 3 million but somebody was hiding that huge sum in dilapidated house with poor in the neighbourhood who are dying in need of money for survival but all you could think of is he being a christian.
It's not your fault, maybe someone is still giving you pocket money.
Re: The House Where Andrew Yakubu Hid Over N3bn And Its Surrounding (Photos) by Origin(f): 8:48pm On Feb 20, 2017
Anybody planning to commit suicide should please not waste their death. They can take these thieves along too.

As many as you want we dash you.
Re: The House Where Andrew Yakubu Hid Over N3bn And Its Surrounding (Photos) by johnpaul75657: 8:57pm On Feb 20, 2017
today's fixed game won!!!!!!!! thanks to my VIP member that show appreciation , tomorrow fixed game is available with 300 odds to subscribe see picture below please is not free and no after payment thanks
Re: The House Where Andrew Yakubu Hid Over N3bn And Its Surrounding (Photos) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 20, 2017
The A/c was to cool down the gift: it was too hot to keep, little wonder the emanating fumes led EFCC there.

Slum dwellers should prop for onslaught from now on cos it seems they have more value than maitama and Osborne
Re: The House Where Andrew Yakubu Hid Over N3bn And Its Surrounding (Photos) by AceDomino(m): 9:55pm On Feb 20, 2017
We've seen it before today joor.
Re: The House Where Andrew Yakubu Hid Over N3bn And Its Surrounding (Photos) by philemonemenike(m): 10:01pm On Feb 20, 2017
God works.
Re: The House Where Andrew Yakubu Hid Over N3bn And Its Surrounding (Photos) by sevenhundred(m): 10:06pm On Feb 20, 2017
MissEdified:
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission has elaborated on how its operatives stumbled on the $9.8 million loot recovered from Andrew Yakubu, a former Group Managing Director of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation.

Earlier report had estimated the loot at $9.2million. But the Commission said it is $9.772,800. The commission said a special operation conducted by its operatives on 3rd February on a building belonging to Yakubu in Kaduna yielded the staggering sum and another £74,000 (Seventy Four Thousand Pound Sterling) cash.

Here Is A close view of the house and the surrounding of the house that housed the huge sum!

http://www.newshelm.com/2017/02/photos-surrounding-of-house-where.html

anytime u see a xtian that have access to money, he or she must think of stealing, why? ......maybe judas blood in their vein.
Re: The House Where Andrew Yakubu Hid Over N3bn And Its Surrounding (Photos) by akigbemaru: 11:10pm On Feb 20, 2017
House for the money!
Re: The House Where Andrew Yakubu Hid Over N3bn And Its Surrounding (Photos) by tijjanioyan: 11:18pm On Feb 20, 2017
flyca:
You are what is wrong with Nigeria
religion has rendered him blind.
Re: The House Where Andrew Yakubu Hid Over N3bn And Its Surrounding (Photos) by lurdkriss: 11:44pm On Feb 20, 2017
Show us d money or................
Re: The House Where Andrew Yakubu Hid Over N3bn And Its Surrounding (Photos) by philGeo(m): 12:02am On Feb 21, 2017
BUHARIISCURSED:

please let us take religion out of this, if not so? We will never move forward as a country. Issue of killing is different than this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sydney Ogudoro: NSCDC Official Who Shot Ndubuisi Emenike Dead / Buhari And Osinbajo Taking Breakfast Tea With N35 Milo (pics) / How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.