Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Atiku Meets Alafin Of Oyo In Lagos (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Meets Alafin Of Oyo In Lagos (Photos) (29018 Views)

Atiku Meets PDP Leaders In Borno Ahead Of 2019 Election (Photos) / 2019: Buhari Turns To Oyo In Move To Secure South-west Votes / Photo : Tinubu And Alaafin Of Oyo In Closed Door Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Meets Alafin Of Oyo In Lagos (Photos) by Eghosa19: 9:12pm On Feb 20, 2017
atiku
Re: Atiku Meets Alafin Of Oyo In Lagos (Photos) by JideAmuGiaka: 9:12pm On Feb 20, 2017
hmmm
Re: Atiku Meets Alafin Of Oyo In Lagos (Photos) by slys(m): 9:13pm On Feb 20, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
Will still lose 2019
On point

1 Like

Re: Atiku Meets Alafin Of Oyo In Lagos (Photos) by achieverme(m): 9:15pm On Feb 20, 2017
AirFireEarthH20:
Atiku, the great nationalist, liberal, moderate and an astute business man. The hope of the common man.

You will make Nigeria prosper again

Can you give 1 (ONE) good reason why you called atiku the hope of common man?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Meets Alafin Of Oyo In Lagos (Photos) by JideAmuGiaka: 9:15pm On Feb 20, 2017
omenkaLives:
Atiku be wasting his time since time imo river.

You can do better than this.
Re: Atiku Meets Alafin Of Oyo In Lagos (Photos) by Sirme411(m): 9:17pm On Feb 20, 2017
AirFireEarthH20:
Atiku, the great nationalist, liberal, moderate and an astute business man. The hope of the common man.

who will make Nigeria Prosper Again?
stop smoking Osogbo Weed U...wee nt Hear

1 Like

Re: Atiku Meets Alafin Of Oyo In Lagos (Photos) by klax(m): 9:19pm On Feb 20, 2017
passyhansome:
King of Bleachers, I hail, Bolie Pigment, AFONJAS love for bleaching is irresistible

Is that what the thread says

1 Like

Re: Atiku Meets Alafin Of Oyo In Lagos (Photos) by kabawa(m): 9:21pm On Feb 20, 2017
No matter the alignment there is no vacancy in aso rock till 2023.

I stand with PMB

I Stand with PYO

I stand with NIG cool

1 Like

Re: Atiku Meets Alafin Of Oyo In Lagos (Photos) by KoredeGold(m): 9:31pm On Feb 20, 2017
Somtin is cookin tongue
Re: Atiku Meets Alafin Of Oyo In Lagos (Photos) by Toosure70: 9:32pm On Feb 20, 2017
OSINBAJO has another 8 good yrs after 2019.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Meets Alafin Of Oyo In Lagos (Photos) by Ahmeduana(m): 9:36pm On Feb 20, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
Will still lose 2019
MR BLACK MIND, ARE YOU GOD?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Meets Alafin Of Oyo In Lagos (Photos) by Tinolee(m): 9:37pm On Feb 20, 2017
Atiku Again! God please give Atiku his own Sickness to battle with so he won't have time for Presidency in 2019!
In oda news
Alafin of Oyo I sight U! Ikubabayeye 1!

Tino!

Re: Atiku Meets Alafin Of Oyo In Lagos (Photos) by figure007(m): 9:42pm On Feb 20, 2017
AirFireEarthH20:

..ehnehn.... Na atiku you have all these qualifications? And he is going to move Nigeria forward? Really ?
Re: Atiku Meets Alafin Of Oyo In Lagos (Photos) by figure007(m): 9:42pm On Feb 20, 2017
AirFireEarthH20:

..ehnehn.... Na atiku you gave all these qualifications? And he is going to move Nigeria forward? Really ?
Re: Atiku Meets Alafin Of Oyo In Lagos (Photos) by Limitless72(m): 9:47pm On Feb 20, 2017
AirFireEarthH20:

U're a big fool...the hope of which common man?..
Aren't u tired of been ruled by old thin minded people....who are d leaders of tomorrow?..the youth or the old thin minded ones?....

1 Like

Re: Atiku Meets Alafin Of Oyo In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Feb 20, 2017
soberdrunk:
Let all the 1,749,063 members of Nairaland mark these words "If by "hook", "crook" or magical "fluke", Atiku becomes the president of Nigeria, i Soberdrunk will cease to be a Nigerian and will give up on all things "Nigeria" including my favorite 'Egusi soup' and "Gulder"angry angry
Re: Atiku Meets Alafin Of Oyo In Lagos (Photos) by AirFireEarthH20: 9:49pm On Feb 20, 2017
figure007:
..ehnehn.... Na atiku you gave all these qualifications? And he is going to move Nigeria forward? Really ?

Yes! dear. Even a death Atiku is better than 1000 living Buhari
Re: Atiku Meets Alafin Of Oyo In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Feb 20, 2017
This was how Buhari started and today... Hmmmm
Re: Atiku Meets Alafin Of Oyo In Lagos (Photos) by Tedassie(m): 9:51pm On Feb 20, 2017
ATIKUlation
Re: Atiku Meets Alafin Of Oyo In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Feb 20, 2017
AirFireEarthH20:

Yes! dear. Even a death Atiku is better than 1000 living Buhari
bros abeg it's OK... Stop disgracing yourself in a public forum
Re: Atiku Meets Alafin Of Oyo In Lagos (Photos) by AirFireEarthH20: 9:55pm On Feb 20, 2017
Limitless72:

U're a big fool...the hope of which common man?..
Aren't u tired of been ruled by old thin minded people....who are d leaders of tomorrow?..the youth or the old thin minded ones?....

Bro, take it easy...2019 isn't that too far. E go soon clear for your very eyes who would be president
Re: Atiku Meets Alafin Of Oyo In Lagos (Photos) by Limitless72(m): 9:55pm On Feb 20, 2017
slimthugchimee:
soo true, wonder what happened to leaders of tomorrow

Bros me sef tire oooo....The old greedy politicians claimed leaders of yesterday, leaders of today,,and are fighting for leaders of tomorrow....which wan dem wan leave for the youth?...
Re: Atiku Meets Alafin Of Oyo In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Feb 20, 2017
passyhansome:
King of Bleachers, I hail, Bolie Pigment, AFONJAS love for bleaching is irresistible
lol.. Trouble maker
Re: Atiku Meets Alafin Of Oyo In Lagos (Photos) by AirFireEarthH20: 9:59pm On Feb 20, 2017
sweetboiy:
bros abeg it's OK... Stop disgracing yourself in a public forum

bros abeg it's ok...also stop disgracing yourself in a public forum
Re: Atiku Meets Alafin Of Oyo In Lagos (Photos) by checkolatunji: 10:04pm On Feb 20, 2017
passyhansome:

The day you will stop blaming Afonjas for your misfortunes then you will start making headway in your life

1 Like

Re: Atiku Meets Alafin Of Oyo In Lagos (Photos) by Handsomecole(m): 10:05pm On Feb 20, 2017
Useless politician...
Re: Atiku Meets Alafin Of Oyo In Lagos (Photos) by femolii: 10:20pm On Feb 20, 2017
So una want allow osu pikin rule this country self.
Re: Atiku Meets Alafin Of Oyo In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Feb 20, 2017
Where this man see money dey waste every election is a mystery to me. Must u be president? Or na by force?

Who can please be John Rawlings of Nigeria? We need a tough systemic clean up
Re: Atiku Meets Alafin Of Oyo In Lagos (Photos) by passyhansome(m): 10:32pm On Feb 20, 2017
checkolatunji:

The day you will stop blaming Afonjas for your misfortunes then you will start making headway in your life

I was just been sincere, that dude bleached

Re: Atiku Meets Alafin Of Oyo In Lagos (Photos) by femolii: 10:32pm On Feb 20, 2017
U are looking for person like rawlings people for that side been do am more 3 000 000 of their people die put ooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3 Ekiti House Of Assembly Members Arrested - Fayose Cries Out / Police Invade INEC Collation Centre In Imo / 5 Things You Should Know About INEC's Smart Card Readers(SCRs) (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.