Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,413 members, 7,819,479 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Gifty Apologises To Banky W & Fans. Explains Why She Doesn't Know Banky W & Falz - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Gifty Apologises To Banky W & Fans. Explains Why She Doesn't Know Banky W & Falz (59981 Views)

BBNaija: Enkay Apologises To Nigerians Over ‘Maltreating’ Cindy / Gifty: "My Fake Accent, Banky W & Falz Got Me Evicted From Big Brother Naija" / Hilarious Reactions Trail Gifty's Eviction From Big Brother Naija (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gifty Apologises To Banky W & Fans. Explains Why She Doesn't Know Banky W & Falz by lilybonny(f): 12:23am On Feb 21, 2017
Wat a lame excuse to give angry We really hear u madam Gifty undecided. Anyway it's a gud thing you tendered an apology after u fell hands big tym.
Re: Gifty Apologises To Banky W & Fans. Explains Why She Doesn't Know Banky W & Falz by Fhowe: 12:23am On Feb 21, 2017
Online warriors I hail una most of us have to agree we don't have the balls to participate in a TV reality show.Madam gifty I salute your courage at least you were bold enough to go and participate what a common hairdresser can do a lot of bank managers and directors can't even gather the balls to do it so people should give this babe a break she tried

1 Like

Re: Gifty Apologises To Banky W & Fans. Explains Why She Doesn't Know Banky W & Falz by kingPhidel(m): 12:32am On Feb 21, 2017
Ewww....

Low I.Q.
Re: Gifty Apologises To Banky W & Fans. Explains Why She Doesn't Know Banky W & Falz by siverspooon(m): 12:37am On Feb 21, 2017
eeyah I feel for her oo
take correction cuz of next time
Re: Gifty Apologises To Banky W & Fans. Explains Why She Doesn't Know Banky W & Falz by berrystunn(m): 12:37am On Feb 21, 2017
Obinovictor:
Who this apology epp?

Epp.epp.epp. All d time.
Re: Gifty Apologises To Banky W & Fans. Explains Why She Doesn't Know Banky W & Falz by TinaAnita(f): 12:39am On Feb 21, 2017
Apology accepted Gifty.Meanwhile Gifty and Banky will make a good couple.

Gifty weds Banky

I hope I'm not alone on this ________

3 Likes

Re: Gifty Apologises To Banky W & Fans. Explains Why She Doesn't Know Banky W & Falz by oluwaahmed: 12:42am On Feb 21, 2017
Nigerians evicted u,

Re: Gifty Apologises To Banky W & Fans. Explains Why She Doesn't Know Banky W & Falz by Tomalang(m): 1:00am On Feb 21, 2017
Though the whole thing was a game, she kept so many viewer's on social media busy...even Banky himself had time to respond.
Re: Gifty Apologises To Banky W & Fans. Explains Why She Doesn't Know Banky W & Falz by MozB: 1:05am On Feb 21, 2017
she owes no one an apology.. Not even falz and the bald headed guy.. If for real she doesnt know them, na bad tin?

1 Like

Re: Gifty Apologises To Banky W & Fans. Explains Why She Doesn't Know Banky W & Falz by stapha: 1:08am On Feb 21, 2017
Nonsense
Re: Gifty Apologises To Banky W & Fans. Explains Why She Doesn't Know Banky W & Falz by Nobody: 1:19am On Feb 21, 2017
So what's the story guys
Re: Gifty Apologises To Banky W & Fans. Explains Why She Doesn't Know Banky W & Falz by lilyheaven: 1:29am On Feb 21, 2017
quote author=bumi10 post=53903964]taaaaa - ladies eh, una to dey lie.

lie lie like you

you don join APC abi? Say something now, tomorrow dey come dey twist people brain say no be watin dey mean.

I watched BBNaija that day wey Banky W enter the house and what u said and i quote "who is he"

abi watin that statement mean? rubbish. You come now dey talk say u mean say u never meet am before..hmmm chai womennnnnn

my mama used to say, if you don't know what to say, you better keep quiet.[/quote]
Personally, I don't know banky W. I only came to know Falz through Janifers Dairy. But she is evicted,
Meanwhile Banky or no Banky she was already at the door .
Re: Gifty Apologises To Banky W & Fans. Explains Why She Doesn't Know Banky W & Falz by linrozan(m): 1:44am On Feb 21, 2017
lies
Re: Gifty Apologises To Banky W & Fans. Explains Why She Doesn't Know Banky W & Falz by KesaaKingsKen(m): 1:50am On Feb 21, 2017
I'm not a fan of #BBN but the little I watched courtesy of my kid sis and the story of what transpired between GIFTY. FALZ AND BANKY, I wish to say I LOVE HER PERSON.

GIFTY, YOU HAVE A BIG FAN HERE....ONE LOVE!!

2 Likes

Re: Gifty Apologises To Banky W & Fans. Explains Why She Doesn't Know Banky W & Falz by Nobody: 2:42am On Feb 21, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
undecided
Now she is back to Naija

Please can someone notify me when she reopens her hair-dressing salon at Obosi junction...

My niece likes that style she did for Jon.

undecided
Common man, dont mock the days of little beginings, she started with hair dressing, now she is a star and I am reading about this beauty, and you are there trying to tell us she is an hair dresser ? Will you prefer if she was a harlot ? Common men, make una dey use brain nah. I tire for the mad people wey full this country oh. Some of una started life with yahoo yahoo now u can do other shit but na una full internet dey insult others.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gifty Apologises To Banky W & Fans. Explains Why She Doesn't Know Banky W & Falz by praisekeyzz(m): 2:47am On Feb 21, 2017
Wait!! Are you sure you are not sick?

Re: Gifty Apologises To Banky W & Fans. Explains Why She Doesn't Know Banky W & Falz by Tyche(m): 2:47am On Feb 21, 2017
Caracta:
Sluts in the BBNaija house...saints on twitter. Just as we expected. Welcome back to reality.

I get goose pimples whenever I hear a woman calling another Slut and their likes. Who holy pass

1 Like

Re: Gifty Apologises To Banky W & Fans. Explains Why She Doesn't Know Banky W & Falz by chiraqDemon(m): 2:54am On Feb 21, 2017
Who did she meet b4 that she is forming "i said so because ive never met them personally" tahh gerrarahiamehn
Na now she don comot she don see say life still continue after bbhouse
Sha all this is not eppin me let me goan sleep

1 Like

Re: Gifty Apologises To Banky W & Fans. Explains Why She Doesn't Know Banky W & Falz by Johel(m): 2:55am On Feb 21, 2017
Abeg shift go one side make we c front....
Re: Gifty Apologises To Banky W & Fans. Explains Why She Doesn't Know Banky W & Falz by obontami: 3:08am On Feb 21, 2017
If she fit let me pack her legs put prick I go personally reach out to banky and. Beg on her behalf. wink

1 Like

Re: Gifty Apologises To Banky W & Fans. Explains Why She Doesn't Know Banky W & Falz by def111(m): 3:19am On Feb 21, 2017
apologize not accepted, she is still lieing , .. she know the song soft work. but don't know it was falz that song it,... falz voice no dey two for the Nigeria music industry. once you are sleeping and you hear falz on radio station song, nobody need to tell you who is sing.
my people use your brain to see what she is trying to do
Re: Gifty Apologises To Banky W & Fans. Explains Why She Doesn't Know Banky W & Falz by Zirah: 3:42am On Feb 21, 2017
Hahahahahahahaha

mikezuruki:

Your own be say NOTHING DEY EPP YOU.
Re: Gifty Apologises To Banky W & Fans. Explains Why She Doesn't Know Banky W & Falz by bishop4life(m): 4:58am On Feb 21, 2017
Africans wake up and face your challenges the topic you're discussing have nothing to do with your progress. The tv programs that consume your time every day isn't aligning us with realities

3 Likes

Re: Gifty Apologises To Banky W & Fans. Explains Why She Doesn't Know Banky W & Falz by Nobody: 5:10am On Feb 21, 2017
Eyes done clear. Hiya
Re: Gifty Apologises To Banky W & Fans. Explains Why She Doesn't Know Banky W & Falz by wizsolzy(m): 5:11am On Feb 21, 2017
so d ode of a gal hv finally agreed dat she was madt

Re: Gifty Apologises To Banky W & Fans. Explains Why She Doesn't Know Banky W & Falz by jesicajonna(m): 5:28am On Feb 21, 2017
we accept your apologies my dear
Re: Gifty Apologises To Banky W & Fans. Explains Why She Doesn't Know Banky W & Falz by Nobody: 5:40am On Feb 21, 2017
Too late.only if u had said it while in the house,maybe u for still dey d house.if u make mistake,correct am immediately.naija no get chill o.u dey yab dem demigod and u wan survive for there
Re: Gifty Apologises To Banky W & Fans. Explains Why She Doesn't Know Banky W & Falz by miketayo(m): 5:46am On Feb 21, 2017
You had to apologise with another lie.. Wat u said was "who is he", now u said u know him but never met him in person, just come clean Abeg.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Reveals How Much He Earns Annually As Banker / Shine Ya Eye Housemates Visit BBNaija House For The Last Time / Name The Films You Have Watched 5 Times And You Still Find Em Interesting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.