Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,737 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Gifty Apologises To Banky W & Fans. Explains Why She Doesn't Know Banky W & Falz - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Gifty Apologises To Banky W & Fans. Explains Why She Doesn't Know Banky W & Falz (59989 Views)

BBNaija: Enkay Apologises To Nigerians Over ‘Maltreating’ Cindy / Gifty: "My Fake Accent, Banky W & Falz Got Me Evicted From Big Brother Naija" / Hilarious Reactions Trail Gifty's Eviction From Big Brother Naija (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gifty Apologises To Banky W & Fans. Explains Why She Doesn't Know Banky W & Falz by adelekeaka: 5:48am On Feb 21, 2017
Not everyone who lives in Naija and listen to music knows who banky W or Falz are. Having watched wedding party I should recognize Banky W but do not know any of his music or that of Falz as I type here. why do we always think one should know every celebrity or musician you know?
Re: Gifty Apologises To Banky W & Fans. Explains Why She Doesn't Know Banky W & Falz by TellMeTheTruth(m): 6:11am On Feb 21, 2017
Why does she even need to apologise?
Re: Gifty Apologises To Banky W & Fans. Explains Why She Doesn't Know Banky W & Falz by Babs015(m): 6:12am On Feb 21, 2017
Meaning all your stupid english is all fake..... Yeye gal...
Re: Gifty Apologises To Banky W & Fans. Explains Why She Doesn't Know Banky W & Falz by Nobody: 6:25am On Feb 21, 2017
Medicine after death, now she don dey merix.
Re: Gifty Apologises To Banky W & Fans. Explains Why She Doesn't Know Banky W & Falz by sosy25: 6:25am On Feb 21, 2017
Gifty, I have never watched the show but I had to search for your picture on the internet yesterday when I observed here that most people here including your haters was admitting that you are beautiful. I saw that they were right.

I accept your apology. Something tells me that in the long run you would hammer far more than the 25 million naira that the eventual winner would get. Something tells me that Nigerians would continue to hear about you for some years.

1 Like

Re: Gifty Apologises To Banky W & Fans. Explains Why She Doesn't Know Banky W & Falz by VOJA(m): 6:26am On Feb 21, 2017
I knew she would say something like this to cover up... That girl is a pain in the ass
Re: Gifty Apologises To Banky W & Fans. Explains Why She Doesn't Know Banky W & Falz by Realhommie(m): 6:33am On Feb 21, 2017
annnikky:
Wow! Cos she didn't win thats y now recognise banky n falz.. Chaii.. Naija Babes n forming grin
Hi, you look very familiar... Like seriously
Re: Gifty Apologises To Banky W & Fans. Explains Why She Doesn't Know Banky W & Falz by annnikky(f): 6:36am On Feb 21, 2017
Realhommie:
Hi, you look very familiar... Like seriously
Rily shocked
Re: Gifty Apologises To Banky W & Fans. Explains Why She Doesn't Know Banky W & Falz by Realhommie(m): 6:42am On Feb 21, 2017
annnikky:

Rily shocked
Yea, you look so much like my sister in-law based in lag.. ??
Re: Gifty Apologises To Banky W & Fans. Explains Why She Doesn't Know Banky W & Falz by mira4u: 6:44am On Feb 21, 2017
Exactly what I argued with somebody about while she was still in the house. I had a strong feeling that what she really meant was that she has never met him in person. People might be judging her wrongly. Once you do wrong things, pple will see your every action as negative, even when you meant no harm.

1 Like

Re: Gifty Apologises To Banky W & Fans. Explains Why She Doesn't Know Banky W & Falz by annnikky(f): 6:46am On Feb 21, 2017
Realhommie:
Yea, you look so much like my sister in-law based in lag.. ??
Buh who r u pls
Re: Gifty Apologises To Banky W & Fans. Explains Why She Doesn't Know Banky W & Falz by Realhommie(m): 6:56am On Feb 21, 2017
annnikky:

Buh who r u pls
Are you F**ke? If yes then you should know me from my moniker and also my profile pix here..
Re: Gifty Apologises To Banky W & Fans. Explains Why She Doesn't Know Banky W & Falz by Rukkydelta(f): 6:59am On Feb 21, 2017
This BBN is not worth it

Just promoting sexual immorality
Re: Gifty Apologises To Banky W & Fans. Explains Why She Doesn't Know Banky W & Falz by Nature8(m): 7:08am On Feb 21, 2017
justjify:
Oga Banky W and Falz representer, WEHDONE SIR

Lol..
Re: Gifty Apologises To Banky W & Fans. Explains Why She Doesn't Know Banky W & Falz by ddippset(m): 7:11am On Feb 21, 2017
Stupid Nigerians with flawed sense of logic and priorities. So because she doesn't know banky w or falz she deserves to be evicted? Then even after apologizing she still gets brashed? Mumu people.

1 Like

Re: Gifty Apologises To Banky W & Fans. Explains Why She Doesn't Know Banky W & Falz by MissNairaland1: 7:14am On Feb 21, 2017
wish you all the best Gifty. kiss

1 Like

Re: Gifty Apologises To Banky W & Fans. Explains Why She Doesn't Know Banky W & Falz by slap1(m): 7:28am On Feb 21, 2017
Her explanation is possible. It's not been up to two weeks I found out Falz sang Softwork. I don't know any other song of his. Easy on her.

1 Like

Re: Gifty Apologises To Banky W & Fans. Explains Why She Doesn't Know Banky W & Falz by annnikky(f): 7:39am On Feb 21, 2017
Realhommie:
Are you F**ke? If yes then you should know me from my moniker and also my profile pix here..
Sori am not d prsn u think I'm cool
Re: Gifty Apologises To Banky W & Fans. Explains Why She Doesn't Know Banky W & Falz by hisMrs(f): 7:56am On Feb 21, 2017
cremedelacreme:
Too late Gifty. A big lesson for Naija babes. See wetin too much forming don cause am. All the hopes of winning 25M dashed. grin

The babe is just too fake. Big brother might be a game but it shouldn't affect your common sense now. Am sure she's lying about being misunderstood.
Re: Gifty Apologises To Banky W & Fans. Explains Why She Doesn't Know Banky W & Falz by hollywater: 8:07am On Feb 21, 2017
It might be true.For me, i don't know Falz if not for this Gifty issue. As of Banky W,i him during the time he was managing WizKid.I like one of his music. Omoge jazzi or so.
Re: Gifty Apologises To Banky W & Fans. Explains Why She Doesn't Know Banky W & Falz by Realhommie(m): 8:16am On Feb 21, 2017
annnikky:
Sori am not d prsn u think I'm cool
Ok my bad.. I'm sorry
Re: Gifty Apologises To Banky W & Fans. Explains Why She Doesn't Know Banky W & Falz by Klinee: 8:16am On Feb 21, 2017
she must she know them? Beside banky w and falz are not that popular in East.
Re: Gifty Apologises To Banky W & Fans. Explains Why She Doesn't Know Banky W & Falz by QueenFusa16(f): 8:17am On Feb 21, 2017
Krystalzkris:
Ayam nor understanding this girl.....
Lol
She be drama queen
Re: Gifty Apologises To Banky W & Fans. Explains Why She Doesn't Know Banky W & Falz by QueenFusa16(f): 8:21am On Feb 21, 2017
DivinelyBlessed:
Eyaaaaaaaa.
Misunderstanding is bad.
After the whole world don yab her... cry
What was misunderstood?
Abi Na she no understand Wetin she talk.. .
I don't know you is totally different from I've not met you before.. ..
She's just too fake and this is what happens to her type
Re: Gifty Apologises To Banky W & Fans. Explains Why She Doesn't Know Banky W & Falz by QueenFusa16(f): 8:22am On Feb 21, 2017
cremedelacreme:
Too late Gifty. A big lesson for Naija babes. See wetin too much forming don cause am. All the hopes of winning 25M dashed. grin

Osheeey. ...
Let them know....
Re: Gifty Apologises To Banky W & Fans. Explains Why She Doesn't Know Banky W & Falz by QueenFusa16(f): 8:23am On Feb 21, 2017
Mologi:
your eye Don come down.....
you don get evicted and u dey sabi dem..
this girl self....

Uses different accents.....brit in the morning

American in the afternoon
then remembers her country in night when everybody is asleep....

Abeg.. .
No kill me oooo
Lwkmd.. ..

wedonma

1 Like

Re: Gifty Apologises To Banky W & Fans. Explains Why She Doesn't Know Banky W & Falz by Kobicove(m): 8:33am On Feb 21, 2017
It's not a crime to not know a celebrity...

As far as I'm concerned she does not owe anyone any apology for not knowing who Banky W is! undecided
Re: Gifty Apologises To Banky W & Fans. Explains Why She Doesn't Know Banky W & Falz by adorablepepple(f): 8:43am On Feb 21, 2017
rawgurl:
Ewu adorablepepple come over here
Awwwww were you able to sleep?? Lol. Coupled with all your deformity ,are you also blind? That you can't see my comment on the thread. Ewu gambia
Re: Gifty Apologises To Banky W & Fans. Explains Why She Doesn't Know Banky W & Falz by annnikky(f): 9:00am On Feb 21, 2017
Realhommie:
Ok my bad.. I'm sorry
No p smiley
Re: Gifty Apologises To Banky W & Fans. Explains Why She Doesn't Know Banky W & Falz by jtjohn(m): 9:02am On Feb 21, 2017
Obinovictor:
Who this apology epp?
Is better to keep mute than spew out rubbish...........
Re: Gifty Apologises To Banky W & Fans. Explains Why She Doesn't Know Banky W & Falz by brightgreat(m): 9:05am On Feb 21, 2017
Will you keep quite
bumi10:
taaaaa - ladies eh, una to dey lie.

lie lie like you

you don join APC abi? Say something now, tomorrow dey come dey twist people brain say no be watin dey mean.

I watched BBNaija that day wey Banky W enter the house and what u said and i quote "who is he"

abi watin that statement mean? rubbish. You come now dey talk say u mean say u never meet am before..hmmm chai womennnnnn

my mama used to say, if you don't know what to say, you better keep quiet.
Re: Gifty Apologises To Banky W & Fans. Explains Why She Doesn't Know Banky W & Falz by UjSizzle(f): 9:06am On Feb 21, 2017
Why are people even hating on this babe? Is it by force to know Falz? Like seriously who Falz epp sef?

And when she said Banky is fake, what's the surprise there? When Banky visited the HMs I actually felt the guy forms too much. So Gifty just stated the obvious and people are vexing undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Reveals How Much He Earns Annually As Banker / Shine Ya Eye Housemates Visit BBNaija House For The Last Time / Bbnaija: Esther Has Been Evicted From The House, Frodd burst into tears (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.