Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,916 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Gifty Apologises To Banky W & Fans. Explains Why She Doesn't Know Banky W & Falz - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Gifty Apologises To Banky W & Fans. Explains Why She Doesn't Know Banky W & Falz (59975 Views)

BBNaija: Enkay Apologises To Nigerians Over ‘Maltreating’ Cindy / Gifty: "My Fake Accent, Banky W & Falz Got Me Evicted From Big Brother Naija" / Hilarious Reactions Trail Gifty's Eviction From Big Brother Naija (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gifty Apologises To Banky W & Fans. Explains Why She Doesn't Know Banky W & Falz by Marty2020: 9:09am On Feb 21, 2017
you its a game and you know its just one winner, then why were you acting fake, you even got to the extent of not knowing the bahdguy and banky W choii but you Bleep up...
Re: Gifty Apologises To Banky W & Fans. Explains Why She Doesn't Know Banky W & Falz by freshinko: 9:13am On Feb 21, 2017
See them oo!! But wait oo, is it by force to know person? Who Banky w epp? Does Bank w know me? Have i chastised him for that? U people should free Gifty abeg.
Re: Gifty Apologises To Banky W & Fans. Explains Why She Doesn't Know Banky W & Falz by tpapi: 9:13am On Feb 21, 2017
pretty babe wit swag

1 Like

Re: Gifty Apologises To Banky W & Fans. Explains Why She Doesn't Know Banky W & Falz by Nobody: 9:28am On Feb 21, 2017
But how she go talk say she doesn't know falz nah? U sef no shock?
UjSizzle:
Why are people even hating on this babe? Is it by force to know Falz? Like seriously who Falz epp sef?

And when she said Banky is fake, what's the surprise there? When Banky visited the HMs I actually felt the guy forms too much. So Gifty just stated the obvious and people are vexing undecided
Re: Gifty Apologises To Banky W & Fans. Explains Why She Doesn't Know Banky W & Falz by giniphina: 9:46am On Feb 21, 2017
Obinovictor:
Who this apology epp?
the apology no epp nobody my brother.
Re: Gifty Apologises To Banky W & Fans. Explains Why She Doesn't Know Banky W & Falz by Duru009(m): 9:49am On Feb 21, 2017
Its too late....
Re: Gifty Apologises To Banky W & Fans. Explains Why She Doesn't Know Banky W & Falz by ndusam17(m): 9:52am On Feb 21, 2017
Bullshit
Re: Gifty Apologises To Banky W & Fans. Explains Why She Doesn't Know Banky W & Falz by asunnu(f): 9:54am On Feb 21, 2017
This babe sef! What was she even thinking before?!
Re: Gifty Apologises To Banky W & Fans. Explains Why She Doesn't Know Banky W & Falz by denony(m): 10:00am On Feb 21, 2017
You guys should know that this is a game, stop criticizing people for nothing. They play according to the rules of . If you want to find out don't miss the diary room. Gifty good luck
Re: Gifty Apologises To Banky W & Fans. Explains Why She Doesn't Know Banky W & Falz by Templers: 10:06am On Feb 21, 2017
Stories that touch
Re: Gifty Apologises To Banky W & Fans. Explains Why She Doesn't Know Banky W & Falz by Adonkia(m): 10:08am On Feb 21, 2017
Back to reality, You never see anything. grin
Re: Gifty Apologises To Banky W & Fans. Explains Why She Doesn't Know Banky W & Falz by UjSizzle(f): 10:25am On Feb 21, 2017
Silkmoth33:
But how she go talk say she doesn't know falz nah? U sef no shock?
Nope. She mustn't know everyone. There are artists I don't know.
Re: Gifty Apologises To Banky W & Fans. Explains Why She Doesn't Know Banky W & Falz by papirossy(m): 10:28am On Feb 21, 2017
who is she?
Re: Gifty Apologises To Banky W & Fans. Explains Why She Doesn't Know Banky W & Falz by Nobody: 10:42am On Feb 21, 2017
I fit understand if she no know am based on yoruba pidginish style of music but "come on!", the nigga has been a superstar in the limelight for years before bbnaija, he even dey act movie sef
UjSizzle:

Re: Gifty Apologises To Banky W & Fans. Explains Why She Doesn't Know Banky W & Falz by seangy4konji: 10:45am On Feb 21, 2017
Accepted.

Go and and sin no more.
Re: Gifty Apologises To Banky W & Fans. Explains Why She Doesn't Know Banky W & Falz by Nobody: 10:58am On Feb 21, 2017
Apologies accepted! Go and sin no more!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Gifty Apologises To Banky W & Fans. Explains Why She Doesn't Know Banky W & Falz by Sheyi14(m): 11:08am On Feb 21, 2017
Who is Gifty?
Re: Gifty Apologises To Banky W & Fans. Explains Why She Doesn't Know Banky W & Falz by akblings(m): 11:34am On Feb 21, 2017
Okay, but u could hv said it ws de work of d devil... Hehehehehe na devil head people d push blames to

Re: Gifty Apologises To Banky W & Fans. Explains Why She Doesn't Know Banky W & Falz by Hartthex(m): 11:41am On Feb 21, 2017
After u av fenuko and eventuali got evicted with d hope of bcoming richer dan both of dem dashed, u re now apologising, u think we dont know u re alakada?....wehdone ma!

1 Like

Re: Gifty Apologises To Banky W & Fans. Explains Why She Doesn't Know Banky W & Falz by Hartthex(m): 11:43am On Feb 21, 2017
UjSizzle:

Not like falz and banky...

1 Like

Re: Gifty Apologises To Banky W & Fans. Explains Why She Doesn't Know Banky W & Falz by chigoizie7(m): 1:54pm On Feb 21, 2017
I de wait u @ ukwu udara junction obosi
Re: Gifty Apologises To Banky W & Fans. Explains Why She Doesn't Know Banky W & Falz by patonyx1: 4:51pm On Feb 21, 2017
Must you meet them before knowing them?
#Rubbish #Formings
Because you're back home, now you can apologise.
E pele gan!..
Re: Gifty Apologises To Banky W & Fans. Explains Why She Doesn't Know Banky W & Falz by deathstroke(m): 11:09am On Feb 24, 2017
QueenFusa16:

Osheeey. ...
Let them know....
correct babe cool
Re: Gifty Apologises To Banky W & Fans. Explains Why She Doesn't Know Banky W & Falz by samsard(m): 5:24pm On Feb 24, 2017
adelekeaka:
Not everyone who lives in Naija and listen to music knows who banky W or Falz are. Having watched wedding party I should recognize Banky W but do not know any of his music or that of Falz as I type here. why do we always think one should know every celebrity or musician you know?
Do you live in a village? or have you been living in a village?
Re: Gifty Apologises To Banky W & Fans. Explains Why She Doesn't Know Banky W & Falz by samsard(m): 5:34pm On Feb 24, 2017
ddippset:
Stupid Nigerians with flawed sense of logic and priorities. So because she doesn't know banky w or falz she deserves to be evicted? Then even after apologizing she still gets brashed? Mumu people.
I'm tempted to insult you but I'll control myself. Do you know why Sarah Palin once lost out of US presidential race coz she apparently didn't know Africa was a continent with different countries! it didn't matter anymore that people saw her as a good woman, she was ignorant beyond forgiveness. Unless Gifty came out of some cave in Nigeria or lived abroad for the past few years. I know some celebrities not coz I've watched their movie or coz I like them but rather coz am always on the net, aside from my usual interests I try to know trending 'yeyebrities'.
Re: Gifty Apologises To Banky W & Fans. Explains Why She Doesn't Know Banky W & Falz by samsard(m): 5:37pm On Feb 24, 2017
UjSizzle:
Why are people even hating on this babe? Is it by force to know Falz? Like seriously who Falz epp sef?

And when she said Banky is fake, what's the surprise there? When Banky visited the HMs I actually felt the guy forms too much. So Gifty just stated the obvious and people are vexing undecided
What is it with some of you people. Anyway, I learnt years ago that sometimes when Nigerians say that you are forming, it just means you are above their level and won't descend to meet them in the mud.
Re: Gifty Apologises To Banky W & Fans. Explains Why She Doesn't Know Banky W & Falz by ddippset(m): 6:18pm On Feb 24, 2017
samsard:
I'm tempted to insult you but I'll control myself. Do you know why Sarah Palin once lost out of US presidential race coz she apparently didn't know Africa was a continent with different countries! it didn't matter anymore that people saw her as a good woman, she was ignorant beyond forgiveness. Unless Gifty came out of some cave in Nigeria or lived abroad for the past few years. I know some celebrities not coz I've watched their movie or coz I like them but rather coz am always on the net, aside from my usual interests I try to know trending 'yeyebrities'.
lol. See this one! abi you think say na only you God put insult for im mouth? So not knowing Africa as a continent is what you're comparing with banky w? Some day someone would be penalized for not knowing mr IBU or klint da drunk.
Re: Gifty Apologises To Banky W & Fans. Explains Why She Doesn't Know Banky W & Falz by adelekeaka: 7:26pm On Feb 24, 2017
samsard:
Do you live in a village? or have you been living in a village?
Thanks for the questions. I live in Ibadan and Ibadan is not a village. I listen to different genre of music. I listen to and like naija vibes but do not know most of the artists that sang most of them.
Do I have to do a research on these two just to know them and their music? No is the answer to that bro.
Re: Gifty Apologises To Banky W & Fans. Explains Why She Doesn't Know Banky W & Falz by kinggsley939: 5:55pm On Mar 04, 2017
There is no need for her apology..banky wont still love her hahahahaahaha in the youtube video on tubemack she clearly made her point....forming kills ohhhhh.
Re: Gifty Apologises To Banky W & Fans. Explains Why She Doesn't Know Banky W & Falz by kinggsley939: 2:29am On Jun 28, 2017
hahahahaha gifty oh lol i saw the video on youtube

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Reveals How Much He Earns Annually As Banker / Shine Ya Eye Housemates Visit BBNaija House For The Last Time / Name The Films You Have Watched 5 Times And You Still Find Em Interesting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.