Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,448 members, 7,954,763 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:43 AM

Buhari Will Die Unless I Am Not Called By God – Prophet Chukwudi Claims - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Will Die Unless I Am Not Called By God – Prophet Chukwudi Claims (2987 Views)

Buhari Will Return To London To See Doctors - Presidency / Buhari Will Go Back To UK In Few Weeks Time For Follow-Up Treatment -SR / Trump Has Not Called President Buhari Yet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Will Die Unless I Am Not Called By God – Prophet Chukwudi Claims by nery4u(m): 8:55am On Feb 21, 2017
Prophet Emmanuel Chukwudi of King of Kings Deliverance Church has again prophesied ‘doom’ on President Muhammadu Buhari.
The prophet also made startling revelations concerning the future of governance in the United States.
Recall that Prophet Chukwudi, among his prophecies for 2017, had said President Buhari would die before 2019 ends..
But the fiery prophet reinstated his stand on the prophecy, saying if Buhari did not die in office, then he (Prophet Chukwudi) was not called by God.
He made the fresh revelation during Sunday’s service at his church in Mgbo Court, Ohaukwu Local Government Area of Ebonyi state.
He said, “Long time ago, I asked all to pray for their master, that he needed urgent prayers to avert the calamity of death at Aso Rock, but they were lazy.
“No one has bothered to reach me, now see what is happening. They don’t want to come for prayers. Things will get worse.
“I said he will be president, today he has become president, I said he will die, see what is happening.
“Nobody wants to come and see the man of God, no one cares. You think it’s like something you can wish away. You cannot wish it away.
“You people around the president, you are sleeping. You won’t do anything to pray for him.
“Let me tell you, until you come before the man of God, and kneel down and pray for the president, you are also heaping curses upon yourself.
“You think the calamity will visit only him? It will visit those who also heard and refused to do anything to save the president.
“While it’s still early, seek the face of God for the sake of Nigeria for the sake of President Buhari, and save the situation.
“But the Lord has even said that you will suffer due to your obstinate mind.
“Unless one arises to save the president, he shall never rule beyond one term.
“He shall certainly die in office, says the Lord, unless I am not God, says the Lord,” the prophet added.
Speaking further, he said former president of the US, Barack Obama, will join forces with certain elements in a fierce battle to oust President Donald Trump ‘If urgent steps are not taken, I see his presidency shaking.’
“They have vowed to make his government uncomfortable. Obama and other enemies of Trump are the ones behind it, and they are planning to remove him”, he claimed.

source : http://www.informationng.com/2017/02/buhari-will-die-unless-not-called-god-prophet-chukwudi-claims.html

Re: Buhari Will Die Unless I Am Not Called By God – Prophet Chukwudi Claims by 7lives: 9:17am On Feb 21, 2017
Fake prophets everywhere if the man no die, enter his domot go kill am.
Re: Buhari Will Die Unless I Am Not Called By God – Prophet Chukwudi Claims by Epositive(m): 9:30am On Feb 21, 2017
upcoming T.B Joshua,......

#positivevibes
Re: Buhari Will Die Unless I Am Not Called By God – Prophet Chukwudi Claims by KanwuliaExtra: 9:32am On Feb 21, 2017
Le kwa nu "Hungry Jack" o.

Where you dey since? grin
BUHARI died a month ago!
God indeed! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Die Unless I Am Not Called By God – Prophet Chukwudi Claims by mankan2k7(m): 9:35am On Feb 21, 2017
u wan chop from d national yam too?

A mere mortal taking d place of God
Na this kind pastor dy bang d hell out of their members
Re: Buhari Will Die Unless I Am Not Called By God – Prophet Chukwudi Claims by Ken4Christ: 9:36am On Feb 21, 2017
This is simply pride and arrogance in display. I also knew he was going to be president six months before the election but I didn't make noise about it. I saw him shot to death late last year but I didn't make noise about it. So people have to come to you before the evil can be averted. This is not scriptural. You are not God.

If Buhari ask God for mercy and do something to stop the senseless killings of innocent Christians, he might live. But if he doesn't, he will not escape death because the blood of countless thousands he has permitted the fulani herdsmen to kill are crying for vengeance. God will take vengeance and it is about to happen.
Re: Buhari Will Die Unless I Am Not Called By God – Prophet Chukwudi Claims by khalifjgusau(m): 10:08am On Feb 21, 2017
Yes of course Buhari would must die even for the next 50 years...
Re: Buhari Will Die Unless I Am Not Called By God – Prophet Chukwudi Claims by koralink: 10:12am On Feb 21, 2017
Your Chukwu Okike Abiama is prompting you on fake prophecy.Buhari will rule till 2019 and beyond and nothing will happen.If he does not die,go and kill him.Yeye bread and butter prophet.
Re: Buhari Will Die Unless I Am Not Called By God – Prophet Chukwudi Claims by annnikky(f): 10:27am On Feb 21, 2017
Go to London n fulfil ur prophecy undecided
Re: Buhari Will Die Unless I Am Not Called By God – Prophet Chukwudi Claims by sosy25: 10:31am On Feb 21, 2017
Everyone is going to die some day so saying "Buhari would die" is not a prophecy. It becomes a prophecy when you tell us the date and the time.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Die Unless I Am Not Called By God – Prophet Chukwudi Claims by omenkaLives(m): 10:31am On Feb 21, 2017
koralink:
Your Chukwu Okike Abiama is prompting you on fake prophecy.Buhari will rule till 2019 and beyond and nothing will happen.If he does not die,go and kill him.Yeye bread and butter prophet.
Just look at the shape of the bastard's head. cheesy

Even from the face alone, you can tell he's a fraudster.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Die Unless I Am Not Called By God – Prophet Chukwudi Claims by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 10:33am On Feb 21, 2017
God is indeed alive grin
Re: Buhari Will Die Unless I Am Not Called By God – Prophet Chukwudi Claims by NeedGiftcards(m): 10:34am On Feb 21, 2017
Lol...e sure for this guy o..
Re: Buhari Will Die Unless I Am Not Called By God – Prophet Chukwudi Claims by TMemos: 7:04pm On Jan 05, 2019
Chukwudi, you are not called by God!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Die Unless I Am Not Called By God – Prophet Chukwudi Claims by TMemos: 7:05pm On Jan 05, 2019
mankan2k7:
u wan chop from d national yam too?

A mere mortal taking d place of God

Na this kind pastor dy bang d hell out of their members

Don't mind him

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Die Unless I Am Not Called By God – Prophet Chukwudi Claims by TMemos: 7:37pm On Jan 05, 2019
nery4u:
Prophet Emmanuel Chukwudi of King of Kings Deliverance Church has again prophesied ‘doom’ on President Muhammadu Buhari.
The prophet also made startling revelations concerning the future of governance in the United States.
Recall that Prophet Chukwudi, among his prophecies for 2017, had said President Buhari would die before 2019 ends..
But the fiery prophet reinstated his stand on the prophecy, saying if Buhari did not die in office, then he (Prophet Chukwudi) was not called by God.
He made the fresh revelation during Sunday’s service at his church in Mgbo Court, Ohaukwu Local Government Area of Ebonyi state.
He said, “Long time ago, I asked all to pray for their master, that he needed urgent prayers to avert the calamity of death at Aso Rock, but they were lazy.
“No one has bothered to reach me, now see what is happening. They don’t want to come for prayers. Things will get worse.
“I said he will be president, today he has become president, I said he will die, see what is happening.
“Nobody wants to come and see the man of God, no one cares. You think it’s like something you can wish away. You cannot wish it away.
“You people around the president, you are sleeping. You won’t do anything to pray for him.
“Let me tell you, until you come before the man of God, and kneel down and pray for the president, you are also heaping curses upon yourself.
“You think the calamity will visit only him? It will visit those who also heard and refused to do anything to save the president.
“While it’s still early, seek the face of God for the sake of Nigeria for the sake of President Buhari, and save the situation.
“But the Lord has even said that you will suffer due to your obstinate mind.
“Unless one arises to save the president, he shall never rule beyond one term.
“He shall certainly die in office, says the Lord, unless I am not God, says the Lord,” the prophet added.
Speaking further, he said former president of the US, Barack Obama, will join forces with certain elements in a fierce battle to oust President Donald Trump ‘If urgent steps are not taken, I see his presidency shaking.’
“They have vowed to make his government uncomfortable. Obama and other enemies of Trump are the ones behind it, and they are planning to remove him”, he claimed.

source : http://www.informationng.com/2017/02/buhari-will-die-unless-not-called-god-prophet-chukwudi-claims.html

Chukwudi needs to explain himself.
Re: Buhari Will Die Unless I Am Not Called By God – Prophet Chukwudi Claims by Cajal(m): 7:40pm On Jan 05, 2019
Every soul shall taste death
Re: Buhari Will Die Unless I Am Not Called By God – Prophet Chukwudi Claims by Guestlander: 7:42pm On Jan 05, 2019
Someone is planning an assassination. The security services should invite him for a chat.
Re: Buhari Will Die Unless I Am Not Called By God – Prophet Chukwudi Claims by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jan 05, 2019
If Buhari and zombies like, ignore his message and hurl abuses at him. But true prophecies are sacred. Now, reflect on the pattern of the chief occupants since IBB relocated govt seat to Aso Rock in 1991:

IBB -- His wife fell severely sick and eventually died.

Abacha -- Died mysteriously

Abdulsalam -- Had to hurriedly handover and leave

Obj -- Lost his wife

Yar'adua -- Died mysteriously

Jonathan -- His wife fell severely sick and was consistently going to Germany for treatment. Mysteriously got healed after Jonathan left power. However, Jonathan's own brother died.

Bubu -- Has been sick for 3 years out of the 3 and half years he's been in Aso Rock. Also lost his son.

So again, Bubu and Zombies, if you like, abuse this man and ignore his message. If he's called of God, then that message is from God and this won't be the first time he would notify kings of their deaths.
Re: Buhari Will Die Unless I Am Not Called By God – Prophet Chukwudi Claims by uba1991: 8:43pm On Jan 05, 2019
when a Igbo is hungry
Re: Buhari Will Die Unless I Am Not Called By God – Prophet Chukwudi Claims by Nigerianization(m): 8:55pm On Jan 05, 2019
Which God called you.

With the plethora of prophecies from different gods of men, men of God, I am beginning to wonder which God in particular called some of these men
Re: Buhari Will Die Unless I Am Not Called By God – Prophet Chukwudi Claims by ORIENTATION101: 8:58pm On Jan 05, 2019
Con man God didnt call you.
Re: Buhari Will Die Unless I Am Not Called By God – Prophet Chukwudi Claims by Balyz: 9:46pm On Jan 05, 2019
The moment I saw the name of the con man, I knew he was a fraudster.

(1) (Reply)

Photos From The Hausa & Igbo Clash In Jos / BREAKING NEWS! Herdsmen Unleashing Violence In Plateau State! / Remember When I Said APC Won't Deliver Ondo For Buhari?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.