Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

I Need Longer Period Of Rest - Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Need Longer Period Of Rest - Buhari (50867 Views)

Breaking! I Never Said I Will Continue My Rest--buhari / Osinbajo Keep Acting, I Need More Rest – Buhari / BREAKING: I Need Longer Period Of Rest, Says Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Longer Period Of Rest - Buhari by Acekidc4(m): 12:25pm On Feb 21, 2017
chally07:
EVEN IF Osinbajo TAKES OVER, HE DOESN'T HAVE ANYTHING TO OFFER THE COUNTRY. I ONLY SEE HIM AS AN EMPTY BODY OCCUPYING AN OFFICE.

Shrrrraaaaappppp dere jawe, u spewing Bullshiit outta ur dirty gutter called Mouth

2 Likes

Re: I Need Longer Period Of Rest - Buhari by Charly68: 12:25pm On Feb 21, 2017
Get well Baba! God will heal you perfectly & you will return to continue your good works. As long as your intension is good for the nation nothing will do you . Nigeria is going through trying time indeed but with God on our side and the determination of the good Nigerians all will be well with the country . We shall come out of recession and emerge as Africa's leading economy

1 Like

Re: I Need Longer Period Of Rest - Buhari by SuperBlack: 12:26pm On Feb 21, 2017
#Buhari Should Resign

2 Likes

Re: I Need Longer Period Of Rest - Buhari by Danialuone: 12:27pm On Feb 21, 2017
He should rest well well ooo,Rubish ...$1=N520.....Papaajasco

2 Likes

Re: I Need Longer Period Of Rest - Buhari by sosy25: 12:27pm On Feb 21, 2017
Part of this scarce foreign exchange has been used by several politicians to visit Buhari in the United Kingdom.

Part of this scarce foreign exchange has been used to pay British doctors for the past one month by Buhari.

Part of this scarce foreign exchange has been used to cover Buhari's expenses in the United Kingdom for the past one month.

Now he is staying longer in the United Kingdom more of our scarce foreign exchange would be used to cover his expenses. And more foreign exchange would be used by politicians and government officials to visit him in the United Kingdom.

With all these, foreign exchange would always be scarce. We who are not in government and are not thieves have to earn our own foreign exchange and stop depending on the CBN or BDC's. If you want to earn your own foreign exchange check my signature.

4 Likes

Re: I Need Longer Period Of Rest - Buhari by yemmybx(m): 12:28pm On Feb 21, 2017
chally07:
EVEN IF Osinbajo TAKES OVER, HE DOESN'T HAVE ANYTHING TO OFFER THE COUNTRY. I ONLY SEE HIM AS AN EMPTY BODY OCCUPYING AN OFFICE.
Chief Judge, if you were made the President of Nigeria today, how do you plan to revamp Nigeria?
Re: I Need Longer Period Of Rest - Buhari by Mistermamus(m): 12:28pm On Feb 21, 2017
Oga u need rest jare u try wella after turning things upside down infact stay there n dnt return.

1 Like

Re: I Need Longer Period Of Rest - Buhari by ephi123(f): 12:28pm On Feb 21, 2017
Billyonaire:
Tinubu is the next political maradonna. For inside their mind, they wish the President should .......but outwardly, "Get Well, our President".

I wonder how Tinubu knew he would eventually fall sick to this point?.... Afterall Mugabe is 93 and still going on strong. I hope there isn't more to this than what we know, e.g. he being poisoned.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Longer Period Of Rest - Buhari by Truthisit: 12:28pm On Feb 21, 2017
chally07:
This goes to show us here that, even if you were elected a Council Chairman today, your tenure wont benefit the people and eventually you wont be able to account for any tangible thing done.

1 Like

Re: I Need Longer Period Of Rest - Buhari by forray(m): 12:28pm On Feb 21, 2017
Billyonaire:
Take as much leave as you want my able Presido, they wanted you in power despite the fact that you didnt look well, never got proper education and never had a blueprint. Even if you are back, what will you do ? The man is out of ideas, confusion has set in and it is affecting his mental state at old age. This man cant grey further, he is already greyed out, so its the brain transmitters that are over-heating. The left brain of Buhari hasnt been serviced for decades, his actions come from the impulsive actions of his right brain, the seat of the sub-conscious mind. So, he acts on intuition and hunches which are accurate mostly, but when it comes to a National affair, it is the left brain that you use to rationalize ideas from the right brain. Ideas from such mind can not be taken without evaluating. But Buhari is a strong, he forces bad ideas to a country of over 180 million people. Today your currency is worth less than the piece of paper it is printed on. #Truth.

Lol..... Wicked

1 Like

Re: I Need Longer Period Of Rest - Buhari by ephi123(f): 12:28pm On Feb 21, 2017
sosy25:

Part of this scarce foreign exchange has been used by several politicians to visit Buhari in the United Kingdom.

Part of this scarce foreign exchange has been used to pay British doctors for the past one month by Buhari.

Part of this scarce foreign exchange has been used to cover Buhari's expenses in the United Kingdom for the past one month.

Now he is staying longer in the United Kingdom more of our scarce foreign exchange would be used to cover his expenses. And more foreign exchange would be used by politicians and government officials to visit him in the United Kingdom.

With all these, foreign exchange would always be scarce. We who are not in government and are not thieves have to earn our own foreign exchange and stop depending on the CBN or BDC's. If you want to earn your own foreign exchange check my signature.

I hope Nigerians are seeing this.

1 Like

Re: I Need Longer Period Of Rest - Buhari by Simon0147(m): 12:29pm On Feb 21, 2017
OK sir
Re: I Need Longer Period Of Rest - Buhari by mario383: 12:29pm On Feb 21, 2017
owobokiri:
This was caused by a peoples reckless hunger for power .. This man was never healthy and those who packaged him and sold him to Nigerians knew this all along but played a fast one on his desperation for ultimate power... Now that he has been effectively used as a launching pad to have "their" own at the saddle. i hope the north will not be coming back with all that noise of "finishing their term" again.
Why we must pray over Buhari's absence is that those who have hyjacked his government and absence will be praying for his continues absence so that they will make the utmost use of the government. The worse will be this manipulation of the two factions of pdp and other evil acts by the hyjackers. This will furthwr lead to abandonment of governence. Inflation as, usual, will increase, further leading to more hardship. At the end this country will be greatly wounded etc etc. May God make faster decision on the most suitable way out for us.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Longer Period Of Rest - Buhari by mr1759: 12:30pm On Feb 21, 2017
rest in peace
Mr President.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Longer Period Of Rest - Buhari by deolu2000(m): 12:30pm On Feb 21, 2017
When SP, saraki visited, he used a phrase "no cause for alarm" n nw femi adeshina tolled that same path with the phrase "no cause for worry", is this just mere coincidence or this ppl are reading frm the same script thinking Nigerians are gullible?

3 Likes

Re: I Need Longer Period Of Rest - Buhari by Jokkarm2: 12:30pm On Feb 21, 2017
BABA , NO PROBLEM WE ARE BEHIND YOU. STAY AND TAKE CARE OF YOUR SELF WELL . WE ARE ALSO PRAYING FOR YOU TO GET WELL.
THE MAJOR PROBLEM NOW IS DOLLAR IS GROWING HIGH LIKE A TREE WITH FERTILIZER, PLEASE DO SOMETHING FAST BEFORE NAIRA BECOME NOTHING OF VALUE.

GET WELL SOON
Re: I Need Longer Period Of Rest - Buhari by Hafeezson(m): 12:30pm On Feb 21, 2017
You think say Nigeria is for people that are sick? Any way get well soon
Re: I Need Longer Period Of Rest - Buhari by Timfreds(m): 12:30pm On Feb 21, 2017
I don't know how long the cabals will use Bubu health to play games on Nigerians? until they loot to drunken state then they will come out with the obituary of the Man.

1 Like

Re: I Need Longer Period Of Rest - Buhari by Nobody: 12:31pm On Feb 21, 2017
Let him rest in peace.

Osibaba is assisting.

1 Like

Re: I Need Longer Period Of Rest - Buhari by engineerboat(m): 12:31pm On Feb 21, 2017
Sanchez01:

http://punchng.com/need-longer-period-rest-says-buhari/

In summary Baba is sick and needed enough time to recupirate get well.

Please APC kindly allow Baba rest biko, na beg qe det beg hooo

1 Like

Re: I Need Longer Period Of Rest - Buhari by emmykk(m): 12:32pm On Feb 21, 2017
Viergeachar:

Didnt we back GEJ against power rotation?

Power rotation will only work or come to play if and only if the person on the saddle has exhausted his constitutional right to run for office. That's it.

Any sane person should that. If we reversed the scenarios between the north and south, the north will also do the same and hinge it on constitutional provision.

Mind you, northern leaders are already anticipating an Osinbajo presidency. Only southerners like you are expecting the worst - brewing storms in your imaginations.

You are happy over injustice.Yemi Osinbajo can only finished up buhari turn, to be voted for is dream unachievable because neither SS,SE,North will support that ageda...
what work for GEJ was because Niger Delta that produce oil should be given a chance.dont tgink yoruba will that lucky like Gej

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Longer Period Of Rest - Buhari by zabuur: 12:32pm On Feb 21, 2017
Buhari is even strong. Any sane person who has the interest on Nigeria at heart can't rule this country and after getting revelations of these loots,will break down. Seriously, what has gone wrong is enough for any well meaning leader to collapse. With all those saying he should die, after his death, what next for you? You will automatically start changing a dollar for a naira or the roads will just miraculously get tarred. Or is it boko haram that will just vanish. Just tell us, how does his death get you your dream job if you don't deserve it
Re: I Need Longer Period Of Rest - Buhari by Jabioro: 12:33pm On Feb 21, 2017
So he want to spend his life and spend ours includes... What do we do now.. Can he resign?

1 Like

Re: I Need Longer Period Of Rest - Buhari by OsusuMustFlow(f): 12:34pm On Feb 21, 2017
ok
Re: I Need Longer Period Of Rest - Buhari by DBlackCeazer(m): 12:34pm On Feb 21, 2017
The man should humbly resign and enjoy the rest of his life. Haha!

1 Like

Re: I Need Longer Period Of Rest - Buhari by iDrawGallery(m): 12:35pm On Feb 21, 2017
Lagusta:

Which is better, to be buried as a president or to be buried as a citizen
. Which ever way ,d dead knows nothing

2 Likes

Re: I Need Longer Period Of Rest - Buhari by Viergeachar: 12:35pm On Feb 21, 2017
emmykk:

You are happy over injustice.Yemi Osinbajo can only finished up buhari turn, to be voted for is dream unachievable because neither SS,SE,North will support that ageda...
what work for GEJ was because Niger Delta that produce oil should be given a chance.dont tgink yoruba will that lucky like Gej

If GEJ could win a fresh term with an average performance, Osinbajo should with a sterling performance. Dont you think so?
Re: I Need Longer Period Of Rest - Buhari by Steveinnovates(m): 12:36pm On Feb 21, 2017
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinumbu welldone sir..... Your script playing out just fine...

1 Like

Re: I Need Longer Period Of Rest - Buhari by ephi123(f): 12:37pm On Feb 21, 2017
zabuur:
Buhari is even strong. Any sane person who has the interest on Nigeria at heart can't rule this country and after getting revelations of these loots,will break down. Seriously, what has gone wrong is enough for any well meaning leader to collapse. With all those saying he should die, after his death, what next for you? You will automatically start changing a dollar for a naira or the roads will just miraculously get tarred. Or is it boko haram that will just vanish. Just tell us, how does his death get you your dream job if you don't deserve it

Continue excusing mediocrity
Why do we have EFCC / DSS if people who looted can't be arrested.

Buhari was never up to the task, eod. He knew how to travel from country to country aimlessly but couldn't add any positive thing to his own country. Why is he in a foreign hospital when Nigerians have to make do with unequipped local hospitals. Why?

2 Likes

Re: I Need Longer Period Of Rest - Buhari by Entom(m): 12:38pm On Feb 21, 2017
See what APC has done to us. If anything happens to baba, I will not be happy with APC oooo

2 Likes

Re: I Need Longer Period Of Rest - Buhari by thunderbabs: 12:38pm On Feb 21, 2017
Make una dey deceive unaselves with a fake letter.......Femi's secretary typed the whole thing and put it out to make Nigerians feel like d president actually put dt out...Nice job, PR man....doing it well.

As for Buhari, cant he jus resign frm iffice and take a wel deserved rest...must you hold on to office till smtin u dnt want happen to you? African leaders

Mugabe turned 93 years and still says he will contest again in 2018.....Isn't that a sick mind. Angolan president has been in power for 37years while his children hold key offices in govt and the citizens are living below $2 a day despite oil n diamonds.

African presidents and their grip on power vis-a-vis embezzlement.....is another social problem affecting the development of Africa

2 Likes

Re: I Need Longer Period Of Rest - Buhari by emmykk(m): 12:40pm On Feb 21, 2017
Viergeachar:

If GEJ could win a fresh term with an average performance, Osinbajo should with a sterling performance. Dont you think so?

GEJ was lucky because that situation happened the first time at a time niger delta militant was at it higest.

There is no sterling performance that will make osinbajo to win,After yoruba hwve been seen as betrayal by SS and SE.....and north will north be smiling at you guys

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"Nobody Can Remove Magu" - Osinbajo / Presidential Election Results From Kaduna State / Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.