Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,956 members, 7,825,000 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

[must Read] EROTIC STORY :sweet Samantha.. A Short Sex Story, 18+please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / [must Read] EROTIC STORY :sweet Samantha.. A Short Sex Story, 18+please (5338 Views)

Sex Doll Samantha Breaks Down After Heavy Massage By Customers / Naija Sex Story: My Sex Marathon With Dami's Mum / Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[must Read] EROTIC STORY :sweet Samantha.. A Short Sex Story, 18+please by Realsmarttzy(m): 1:35pm On Feb 21, 2017

We both laid there across her still made bed completely clothed and at the verge of passing out. Earlier we drank a lot of wine and did a couple of shots. It was the first time we’d seen each other in about 20 years since we were kids. She was my best friend’s sister and she grew up.

We both laid there across her still made bed completely clothed and at the verge of passing out. Earlier we drank a lot of wine and did a couple of shots. It was the first time we’d seen each other in about 20 years since we were kids. She was my best friend’s sister and she grew up.

Growing up Sam was more my sisters friend then she was mine, but me and her always got a long very well. Even though she is 4 years younger than me, back then I always thought she was kind of cute but a four years age difference when your barely teenagers is a big difference when we were younger.

Over the years we just sort of lost touch. Me, her and her brother just got taken away by the growing pains of life. One day her brother looked me and got in touch with me. He was living out of state and told me he was moving back so we can hang out and catch up. I had no idea that Sam was still around and living nearby.

Steve couldn’t drink worth of shit, even though he was about 6 feet tall and weighed about 250 lbs. Sam on the other hand was a sweetheart but quite the party girl. She’s about 5’6” tall, with shoulder length brown hair, an upper C rack and had a nice tight bottom with a great set of thighs to handle.
I was over her brother’s house (He rented an apartment downstairs from Sam) and all three of us were hanging out drinking and catching up on old times. A few hours later Steve couldn’t hang anymore and went back downstairs to crash leaving Sam and me to continue drinking and telling stories.

Around 5am just before the sun came up the two of us ended up crashing on her bed. We almost completely passed out which is why she didn’t ask me to sleep on the couch and why she didn’t get undressed or unmake the bed.
A few minutes later we laid next to each other just staring with those foggy drunken hazy eyes.

“We need to get out of these clothes and under the covers” she said to me.

All I could do is just sit there and nod my head before I realized I had no clothes to sleep in.

“Sam, I didn’t bring a change of clothes, maybe it’s best I just crash on the couch”
“Na it’s ok dude, we’ve know each other for a long time, just strip down to your boxers and get in” she said to me as she slid off her jeans and took off her shirt.

I was so out of it drunk I honestly barely paid much attention to what she looked like when she stripped down to her undies. She crawled into bed next to me under the covers and just leaned her head on my chest. I thought she was going to pass out in only a matter of time.

What happened next surprised me...... CONTINUE READING FULL EPISODE HERE http://celebrityvibez.com/must-read-erotic-story-sweet-samantha-a-short-sex-story-18please/

(1) (Reply)

When She Is Too Cheap...... Better Beware / Ass Grabbing Really Trending / My B00bs Makes All The Cows Want To Go On Strike, Lady Brags, Shows Off Big B00b

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.