Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Lady's Birthday Wish To Her Husband's Side Chick - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady's Birthday Wish To Her Husband's Side Chick (42742 Views)

Check Out This Lady Birthday Cake (photos) / Edo Woman Catches Her Husband's Side Chick. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady's Birthday Wish To Her Husband's Side Chick by JbravoAdodger(m): 9:53am On Feb 22, 2017
well this is a healthy attitude! the faster we all realize and embrace the fact that everyone cheats, the better
Re: Lady's Birthday Wish To Her Husband's Side Chick by WomanOfRace(f): 9:54am On Feb 22, 2017
And God created us.....

Women!

Men nawa o....
Re: Lady's Birthday Wish To Her Husband's Side Chick by Nobody: 9:54am On Feb 22, 2017
grin you have this kind of wife.. After reading this.. Go down on your kneels ask jah for forgiveness take a strong onitsha rope and look for a tree and do the needful... Trust me you probably will not make it back home the same goes for the side chick.. How am I sure the side chick has not gone to London with buhari
Re: Lady's Birthday Wish To Her Husband's Side Chick by BraniacX(m): 9:55am On Feb 22, 2017
Nixiepie:
This woman is up to no good,I can sense it

Until she solemnly swears it........she can't have access to the marauders map of messrs loony, padfoot, wormtail and prongs grin and the espionage, cloak and dagger advantages it brings wink
Re: Lady's Birthday Wish To Her Husband's Side Chick by Elle277(f): 9:56am On Feb 22, 2017
Side chick, I pity your miserable life oh
Re: Lady's Birthday Wish To Her Husband's Side Chick by WomanOfRace(f): 10:00am On Feb 22, 2017
JbravoAdodger:
well this is a healthy attitude! the faster we all realize and embrace the fact that everyone cheats, the better

hmmmm they should legalize cheating in Nigeria so husband and wife can cheat but must use condom.

We look for a way to make it not a sin before God.

Life and marriage somehow .....
Re: Lady's Birthday Wish To Her Husband's Side Chick by oodua007(m): 10:02am On Feb 22, 2017
I guess the woman is up to something...
Re: Lady's Birthday Wish To Her Husband's Side Chick by godunia(m): 10:04am On Feb 22, 2017
shes just like my wife.God bless her, we are Africans.
Re: Lady's Birthday Wish To Her Husband's Side Chick by Marty2020: 10:07am On Feb 22, 2017
Side chic hmmm, there's more to this, toh if na the man you won marry, just go buy casket keep cause at 29 what are you still doing with someone else's husband, married men have nothing to offer my dear, they will just steal your destiny by deceiving you with things of the word
Re: Lady's Birthday Wish To Her Husband's Side Chick by enesty77(m): 10:12am On Feb 22, 2017
Joro for ojoro
Re: Lady's Birthday Wish To Her Husband's Side Chick by MurderX: 10:14am On Feb 22, 2017
godunia:
shes just like my wife.God bless her, we are Africans.

Lol, i dont see a cynical motive in her message, some men treat their wife and family better when they get a side chic.
Re: Lady's Birthday Wish To Her Husband's Side Chick by Nobody: 10:20am On Feb 22, 2017
Lol
Re: Lady's Birthday Wish To Her Husband's Side Chick by Nobody: 10:25am On Feb 22, 2017
Really?....this one pass me o!
# ingenous sarcasm!!
Re: Lady's Birthday Wish To Her Husband's Side Chick by DozieInc(m): 10:27am On Feb 22, 2017
Realhommie:
She did the right thing actually, she doesn't need to worry her head beefing and cursing, you know what they say bout karma being a DAM.... Hehehehehehe , The side chick can't be happy for too long...

Ladies sha, the things they do for money, private trips, designer bags and wears, wonder on wheels mobilities, just to pose on IG and Snap chat with captions like "Slay Queen", "Slay Mama", "Boss Lady/Chick", the one wey dey vex me pass be say dem go come dey add "#JesusBaby, #God'sOwnProperty, #GodOverEverything, #FaithfulGod, etc.. Which God and Jesus abeg? Lol

The thunder wey go fire all these olosho's disturbing the peace of other women in their marital homes ehn, e still dey road dey come from Sokoto.. #LaughingInVernacular
Re: Lady's Birthday Wish To Her Husband's Side Chick by TinaAnita(f): 10:41am On Feb 22, 2017
queencalipso:

She may have a sinister motive.. When a woman acts carefree in the face of emotional pain, be sure that something is brewing deep down..

All the same she is deceiving herself. Whatever sinister motive she has doesn't count so long she has publicly acknowledged her husband's relationship with his lover.
Re: Lady's Birthday Wish To Her Husband's Side Chick by navite: 11:25am On Feb 22, 2017
If the husband has sense, on seeing this message, he would just do away with his mistress and beg his wife. As for the mistress, I reserve my comment!!!

1 Like

Re: Lady's Birthday Wish To Her Husband's Side Chick by gentlechyke(m): 11:27am On Feb 22, 2017
diamondstar90:
That's a warning indirectly

This post is savage, still doesn't make my day less boring but damn your beauty can salvage this economy. Kai. you fine o
Re: Lady's Birthday Wish To Her Husband's Side Chick by diamondstar90: 12:49pm On Feb 22, 2017
Lol you funny, thank you
gentlechyke:

This post is savage, still doesn't make my day less boring but damn your beauty can salvage this economy. Kai. you fine o
Re: Lady's Birthday Wish To Her Husband's Side Chick by SAMBARRY: 1:10pm On Feb 22, 2017
TinaAnita:

All the same she is deceiving herself. Whatever sinister motive she has doesn't count so long she has publicly acknowledged her husband's relationship with his lover.
lol story.that is a mixture of sarcasm and prayers laced with curses if you have inner eyes you'll see it.

The summary of those her prayers is that 1.she'll continue wasting the better part of her life and years being the mans second fiddle or option
2.she will not marry or have children ,if she eventually has she will be a baby mama to the man
3.she will have no career or job and depend on the crumbs her husband drops for her in exchange of sex without no commitment. More like cursing someone saying the person will be a proustite without future for life

That woman is cursing her and still saying it in a playful manner. Those kinds of women are dangerous o.hiann
Re: Lady's Birthday Wish To Her Husband's Side Chick by Nobody: 1:17pm On Feb 22, 2017
At 29 u still a side chick shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked...to a married man for that matter grin grin grin grin.some witches for some ladies village be using their destiny to play ping pong grin
Re: Lady's Birthday Wish To Her Husband's Side Chick by Nobody: 1:21pm On Feb 22, 2017
Realhommie:
She did the right thing actually, she doesn't need to worry her head beefing and cursing, you know what they say bout karma being a DAM.... Hehehehehehe , The side chick can't be happy for too long...

Ladies sha, the things they do for money, private trips, designer bags and wears, wonder on wheels mobilities, just to pose on IG and Snap chat with captions like "Slay Queen", "Slay Mama", "Boss Lady/Chick", the one wey dey vex me pass be say dem go come dey add "#JesusBaby, #God'sOwnProperty, #GodOverEverything, #FaithfulGod, etc.. Which God and Jesus abeg? Lol

The thunder wey go fire all these olosho's disturbing the peace of other women in their marital homes ehn, e still dey road dey come from Sokoto.. #LaughingInVernacular
29 yr old lady still dey form slay queen grin

Re: Lady's Birthday Wish To Her Husband's Side Chick by SAMBARRY: 1:29pm On Feb 22, 2017
WomanOfRace:

hmmmm they should legalize cheating in Nigeria so husband and wife can cheat but must use condom.

We look for a way to make it not a sin before God.

Life and marriage somehow .....
if you're saying cheating should be legalized, you're saying open marriages should be legalized where you can bring different women everyday into your house to have sex with them with the knowledge of your wife at the same time your wife should be bringing her different boyfriends into the house and another man will be having sex with your wife in your house and you'll be aware

Seems like Africans don't know what they want. Whether they should keep faking morality or go the western way.una never know anything
Re: Lady's Birthday Wish To Her Husband's Side Chick by Nobody: 1:32pm On Feb 22, 2017
mccoy47:
Call me a conspiracy theorist but i always believe that 90% of wives currently cheated on now would've slept with a married man wen dey wia younger!

Karma is a bìtch! she never sleeps she neva forgive nor forgets
u have a point
Re: Lady's Birthday Wish To Her Husband's Side Chick by SAMBARRY: 1:32pm On Feb 22, 2017
lefulefu:
At 29 u still a side chick shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked...to a married man for that matter grin grin grin grin.some witches for some ladies village be using their destiny to play ping pong grin
lefulefu you're handsome o.tall light skinned and cute face tongue

I hope you're now a husband material tongue
Re: Lady's Birthday Wish To Her Husband's Side Chick by Nobody: 1:34pm On Feb 22, 2017
SAMBARRY:
lefulefu you're handsome o.tall light skinned and cute face tongue

I hope you're now a husband material tongue
do u know me personally? so u think its all men who cheat?
Re: Lady's Birthday Wish To Her Husband's Side Chick by WomanOfRace(f): 1:35pm On Feb 22, 2017
SAMBARRY:
if you're saying cheating should be legalized, you're saying open marriages should be legalized where you can bring different women everyday into your house to have sex with them with the knowledge of your wife at the same time your wife should be bringing her different boyfriends into the house and another man will be having sex with your wife in your house and you'll be aware

Seems like Africans don't know what they want. Whether they should keep faking morality or go the western way.una never know anything

Ironical

Never in support of such.
Re: Lady's Birthday Wish To Her Husband's Side Chick by SAMBARRY: 1:37pm On Feb 22, 2017
WomanOfRace:

Ironical

Never in support of such.
then if you're not in support of that cheating can never be legalized
Re: Lady's Birthday Wish To Her Husband's Side Chick by WomanOfRace(f): 1:39pm On Feb 22, 2017
SAMBARRY:
then if you're not in support of that cheating can never be legalized

My statement is ironical

1 Like

Re: Lady's Birthday Wish To Her Husband's Side Chick by SAMBARRY: 1:41pm On Feb 22, 2017
lefulefu:

do u know me personally? so u think its all men who cheat?
shoooo shocked

Who said anything about cheating. I'm only admiring your outward features and complementing your looks.how does that equal to saying all men are cheats? grin

I see someone's conscience is already judging him. grin

Bros calm down I'm not accusing you or every man of cheating, I'm only complementing your looks grin

Just say thank you grin
Re: Lady's Birthday Wish To Her Husband's Side Chick by SAMBARRY: 1:44pm On Feb 22, 2017
lefulefu:

do u know me personally? anyway it depends on what u feel is a husband material to u.
by husband material I mean hope you can now cook,wash bras,take care of children, exercise patience, pick the kids from school and generally be a perfect gentleman. That's what I mean by 'husband material' tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl / Couple's Prewedding Photos Killer Pose / Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos Back To Howard University Where They Met

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.