Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,411 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Lady's Birthday Wish To Her Husband's Side Chick - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady's Birthday Wish To Her Husband's Side Chick (42746 Views)

Check Out This Lady Birthday Cake (photos) / Edo Woman Catches Her Husband's Side Chick. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady's Birthday Wish To Her Husband's Side Chick by Nobody: 6:40pm On Feb 22, 2017
SAMBARRY:
o yes.lady on top cool
wetin i like grin grin grin grin.oya climb come ride grin grin grin wink wink grin grin grin
Re: Lady's Birthday Wish To Her Husband's Side Chick by SAMBARRY: 6:41pm On Feb 22, 2017
lefulefu:

badt gal grin grin grin grin.u need some spanking...though gentle spanking wink wink wink wink
this is the type of spanking I want tongue
Re: Lady's Birthday Wish To Her Husband's Side Chick by Nobody: 6:41pm On Feb 22, 2017
SAMBARRY:
wow.yummylicious. cheesy

My saliva and vagina walls are salivating for joy.ose jare grin cool
specially prepared for u cheesy.bon appetit! wink
Re: Lady's Birthday Wish To Her Husband's Side Chick by SAMBARRY: 6:42pm On Feb 22, 2017
lefulefu:

wetin i like grin grin grin grin.oya climb come ride grin grin grin wink wink grin grin grin
to jamany or where tongue
Re: Lady's Birthday Wish To Her Husband's Side Chick by SAMBARRY: 6:42pm On Feb 22, 2017
lefulefu:

specially prepared for u cheesy.bon appetit! wink
thank you thank you thank you cool

1 Like

Re: Lady's Birthday Wish To Her Husband's Side Chick by Nobody: 6:44pm On Feb 22, 2017
SAMBARRY:
to jamany or where tongue
hehe come ride this seesaw to paradise na wink
Re: Lady's Birthday Wish To Her Husband's Side Chick by Nobody: 6:46pm On Feb 22, 2017
SAMBARRY:
this is the type of spanking I want tongue
haba u dey provoke my steering wheel o grin grin..take time o cheesy
Re: Lady's Birthday Wish To Her Husband's Side Chick by SAMBARRY: 6:46pm On Feb 22, 2017
lefulefu:

hehe come ride this seesaw to paradise na wink
1,2,3 ready go tongue
Re: Lady's Birthday Wish To Her Husband's Side Chick by Nobody: 6:47pm On Feb 22, 2017
SAMBARRY:
thank you thank you thank you cool
hmmmm yw wink wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: Lady's Birthday Wish To Her Husband's Side Chick by SAMBARRY: 6:48pm On Feb 22, 2017
lefulefu:

haba u dey provoke my steering wheel o grin grin..take time o cheesy
grin

Hope the steering is hardworking. No be lazy erectile dysfunction penis wey go just dey pour ogi anyhow without getting to the promise land shocked tongue cool
Re: Lady's Birthday Wish To Her Husband's Side Chick by Nobody: 7:08pm On Feb 22, 2017
SAMBARRY:
1,2,3 ready go tongue
wink wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady's Birthday Wish To Her Husband's Side Chick by Nobody: 7:10pm On Feb 22, 2017
SAMBARRY:
grin

Hope the steering is hardworking. No be lazy erectile dysfunction penis wey go just dey pour ogi anyhow without getting to the promise land shocked tongue cool
hmmm u dis babe wink wink wink wink.....haba wit a fine gal like u around why would it be weak grin grin grin
Re: Lady's Birthday Wish To Her Husband's Side Chick by SAMBARRY: 8:57pm On Feb 22, 2017
lefulefu:

wink wink
correct man wink

You sabi how to grab and position the a55 well wink grin

Bet shey your hands no go dey pain you because this one I go dey sit on your hands,my bom bom get weight o tongue
Re: Lady's Birthday Wish To Her Husband's Side Chick by SAMBARRY: 9:00pm On Feb 22, 2017
lefulefu:

hmmm u dis babe wink wink wink wink.....haba wit a fine gal like u around why would it be weak grin grin grin
o berra wink
Re: Lady's Birthday Wish To Her Husband's Side Chick by Nobody: 9:01pm On Feb 22, 2017
SAMBARRY:
correct man wink

You sabi how to grab and position the a55 well wink grin

Bet shey your hands no go dey pain you because this one I go dey sit on your hands,my bom bom get weight o tongue
i will grab ur own well wink wink. wink....
get weight? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked...me likey wink wink wink wink.dont worry my hands wont get tired wink
Re: Lady's Birthday Wish To Her Husband's Side Chick by SAMBARRY: 9:03pm On Feb 22, 2017
lefulefu:

i will grab ur own well wink wink.in between.i sent a pm wink
grin

I don't do PMS.discuss whatever you want to discuss here wink
Re: Lady's Birthday Wish To Her Husband's Side Chick by Nobody: 9:03pm On Feb 22, 2017
SAMBARRY:
grin

cheesy ok oo
Re: Lady's Birthday Wish To Her Husband's Side Chick by Nobody: 9:04pm On Feb 22, 2017
SAMBARRY:
grin

so u get ukwu small? cheesy
Re: Lady's Birthday Wish To Her Husband's Side Chick by SAMBARRY: 9:04pm On Feb 22, 2017
lefulefu:

i will grab ur own well wink wink.in between.i sent a pm wink....
get weight? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked...me likey wink wink wink wink.dont worry my hands wont get tired wink
ehen.if you say so.bet when the ecstasy is too much me I dey fart well well for bed o tongue
Re: Lady's Birthday Wish To Her Husband's Side Chick by SAMBARRY: 9:06pm On Feb 22, 2017
lefulefu:

so u get ukwu small? cheesy
yee cool wink
Re: Lady's Birthday Wish To Her Husband's Side Chick by Nobody: 9:07pm On Feb 22, 2017
SAMBARRY:
ehen.if you say so.bet when the ecstasy is too much me I dey fart well well for bed o tongue
even better cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.i will keep d ecstasy going wink
Re: Lady's Birthday Wish To Her Husband's Side Chick by SAMBARRY: 9:08pm On Feb 22, 2017
lefulefu:

even better cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.i will keep d ecstasy going wink
that's nice wink

Good boy wink
Re: Lady's Birthday Wish To Her Husband's Side Chick by Nobody: 9:09pm On Feb 22, 2017
SAMBARRY:
yee cool wink
i for like feel it small.pull my hands there.squeeze it softly asi pull u closer wink
Re: Lady's Birthday Wish To Her Husband's Side Chick by SAMBARRY: 9:10pm On Feb 22, 2017
lefulefu:

i for like feel it small.pull my hands there.squeeze it softly asi pull u closer wink
ehennn so that one is your ginger centre abi?aka centre of gravity wink
Re: Lady's Birthday Wish To Her Husband's Side Chick by Nobody: 9:15pm On Feb 22, 2017
SAMBARRY:
ehennn so that one is your ginger centre abi?aka centre of gravity wink
ginger center na cheesy.u feel it against ur tummy as i pull u close smiley.i for like give yu a peck wink but dont know if u will bite my lips cheesy
Re: Lady's Birthday Wish To Her Husband's Side Chick by Badb0y4lyf(m): 9:16pm On Feb 22, 2017
Nixiepie:
This woman is up to no good,I can sense it
Re: Lady's Birthday Wish To Her Husband's Side Chick by SAMBARRY: 9:16pm On Feb 22, 2017
lefulefu:

ginger center na cheesy.u feel it against ur tummy as i pull u close smiley.i for like give yu a peck wink but dont know if u bite my lips cheesy
like this abi wink
Re: Lady's Birthday Wish To Her Husband's Side Chick by Nobody: 9:18pm On Feb 22, 2017
SAMBARRY:
like this abi wink
badt babe cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy..somethin like dat..like a piston cheesy
Re: Lady's Birthday Wish To Her Husband's Side Chick by SAMBARRY: 9:22pm On Feb 22, 2017
lefulefu:

badt babe cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy..somethin like dat..like a piston cheesy
hennn or you mean like this wink
Re: Lady's Birthday Wish To Her Husband's Side Chick by Nobody: 9:24pm On Feb 22, 2017
SAMBARRY:
hennn or you mean like this wink
u are too bad i swear grin grin grin..sumptin like dat and more wink wink wink
Re: Lady's Birthday Wish To Her Husband's Side Chick by SAMBARRY: 9:31pm On Feb 22, 2017
lefulefu:

u are too bad i swear grin grin grin..sumptin like dat and more wink wink wink
you have spoil finish tongue
Re: Lady's Birthday Wish To Her Husband's Side Chick by Nobody: 9:33pm On Feb 22, 2017
SAMBARRY:
you have spoil finish tongue
grin grin grin grin grin grin i no spoil ooo grin grin. grin.am just a nice innocent guy wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Couple's Prewedding Photos Killer Pose / Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos Back To Howard University Where They Met / When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.