Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,411 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Lady's Birthday Wish To Her Husband's Side Chick - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady's Birthday Wish To Her Husband's Side Chick (42746 Views)

Check Out This Lady Birthday Cake (photos) / Edo Woman Catches Her Husband's Side Chick. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady's Birthday Wish To Her Husband's Side Chick by Nobody: 1:46pm On Feb 22, 2017
SAMBARRY:
shoooo shocked

Who said anything about cheating. I'm only admiring your outward features and complementing your looks.how does that equal to saying all men are cheats? grin

I see someone's conscience is already judging him. grin

Bros calm down I'm not accusing you or every man of cheating, I'm only complementing your looks grin

Just say thank you grin
lol my sister sorry ooo grin grin grin grin i take am the wrong way and thanks wink cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.i like ur dp sha.u make sense gaan wink
Re: Lady's Birthday Wish To Her Husband's Side Chick by SAMBARRY: 1:50pm On Feb 22, 2017
lefulefu:

lol my sister sorry ooo grin grin grin grin i take am the wrong way and thanks wink cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.i like ur dp sha.u make sense gaan wink
ahennn grin

Thanks jare grin

Why you dey fear before? grin

LEAVE THAT GIRL ALONE.SHE WILL DESTROY YOUR DESTINY grin
Re: Lady's Birthday Wish To Her Husband's Side Chick by Nobody: 1:52pm On Feb 22, 2017
SAMBARRY:
by husband material I mean hope you can now cook,wash bras,take care of children, exercise patience, pick the kids from school and generally be a perfect gentleman. That's what I mean by 'husband material' tongue
as for cooking no just go dere ooooo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.am very good in dat area.if i do plantain for u u will eat plate join wink wink wink.and yes i had take care of my woman and wont want to stress her. and picking kids frm school haba almost every dad does dat na cheesy.as for washing a lady"s bra..hmmmmm no comment grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.by the way u make sense gaan for ur dp wink
Re: Lady's Birthday Wish To Her Husband's Side Chick by Jodha(f): 1:55pm On Feb 22, 2017
Lol... I agree with that or.ma chick... The side chick must be on. That.. Page.. Commenting and backlashing the side chick...
Re: Lady's Birthday Wish To Her Husband's Side Chick by Realhommie(m): 1:55pm On Feb 22, 2017
lefulefu:

29 yr old lady still dey form slay queen grin
She no serious, infact she's a She-diot.. gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Lady's Birthday Wish To Her Husband's Side Chick by SAMBARRY: 1:56pm On Feb 22, 2017
lefulefu:

as for cooking no just go dere ooooo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.am very good in dat area.if i do plantain for u u will eat plate join wink wink wink.and yes i had take care of my woman and wont want to stress her. and picking kids frm school haba almost every dad does dat na cheesy.as for washing a lady"s bra..hmmmmm no comment grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
henn pounded yam and egusi soup nko? tongue

And meanwhile what's wrong in washing your wife's bra.that's a good sign that you're husband material, 50 yards tongue

Its your hands you'll use to wash it.it won't touch your head tongue
Re: Lady's Birthday Wish To Her Husband's Side Chick by Nobody: 2:18pm On Feb 22, 2017
SAMBARRY:
henn pounded yam and egusi soup nko? tongue

And meanwhile what's wrong in washing your wife's bra.that's a good sign that you're husband material, 50 yards tongue

Its your hands you'll use to wash it.it won't touch your head tongue
e be like u go like egusi soup well well cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.its the easiest soup to prepare na with plenty vegetables added and pounding ya na man job.so u no be indomie babe ba? cheesy.hmmmm dat bra stuff i never do am b4 ooo grin grin grin
Re: Lady's Birthday Wish To Her Husband's Side Chick by Nobody: 2:19pm On Feb 22, 2017
Realhommie:
She no serious, infact she's a She-diot.. gringringrin
abi grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady's Birthday Wish To Her Husband's Side Chick by Nobody: 2:20pm On Feb 22, 2017
SAMBARRY:
ahennn grin

Thanks jare grin

Why you dey fear before? grin

LEAVE THAT GIRL ALONE.SHE WILL DESTROY YOUR DESTINY grin
wetin i go dey fear for cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady's Birthday Wish To Her Husband's Side Chick by SAMBARRY: 2:28pm On Feb 22, 2017
lefulefu:

e be like u go like egusi soup well well cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.its the easiest soup to prepare na with plenty vegetables added and pounding ya na man job.so u no be indomie babe ba? cheesy.hmmmm dat bra stuff i never do am b4 ooo grin grin grin
o yes egusi and pounded yam is my favorite wink. Any man that can prepare such combo and it's delicious don catch me finish. No style wey I no go give am finish grin tongue

Monkey style ni o,doggy style ni o,jokolesho ni o.Infact hennn na olomilomare grin
Re: Lady's Birthday Wish To Her Husband's Side Chick by SAMBARRY: 2:30pm On Feb 22, 2017
lefulefu:

wetin i go dey fear for cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
say your wife go catch you grin grin
Re: Lady's Birthday Wish To Her Husband's Side Chick by TinaAnita(f): 2:31pm On Feb 22, 2017
[quote author=SAMBARRY post=53951890] lol story.that is a mixture of sarcasm and prayers laced with curses if you have inner eyes you'll see it.

The summary of those her prayers is that 1.she'll continue wasting the better part of her life and years being the mans second fiddle or option
2.she will not marry or have children ,if she eventually has she will be a baby mama to the man
3.she will have no career or job and depend on the crumbs her husband drops for her in exchange of sex without no commitment. More like cursing someone saying the person will be a proustite without future for life

That woman is cursing her and still saying it in a playful manner. Those kinds of women are dangerous o.hiann[/quote

Story story story. Did she not date a married man before she got married? Her curses or prayers can't clim the roof most especially if her hands aren't clean. Karma is no respecter of anyone, what you sow is what you reap. Who knows if she is not married to someone else's real husband? Abegi. Curse ni prayer ko.. God knows best at the end of the day.
Re: Lady's Birthday Wish To Her Husband's Side Chick by Nobody: 2:33pm On Feb 22, 2017
SAMBARRY:
o yes egusi and pounded yam is my favorite wink. Any man that can prepare such combo and it's delicious don catch me finish. No style wey I no go give am finish grin tongue

Monkey style ni o,doggy style ni o,jokolesho ni o.Infact hennn na olomilomare grin
okokobioko..... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin *runs into kitchen to prepare the egusi soup* cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Lady's Birthday Wish To Her Husband's Side Chick by Nobody: 2:34pm On Feb 22, 2017
SAMBARRY:
say your wife go catch you grin grin
hahaha wife ke grin grin.no am single o cheesy...abi na u come give me wife grin

1 Like

Re: Lady's Birthday Wish To Her Husband's Side Chick by SAMBARRY: 3:11pm On Feb 22, 2017
lefulefu:

okokobioko..... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin *runs into kitchen to prepare the egusi soup* cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
do fast o.no make the food cold o.meanwhile don't forget to add iru,maggi,fried fish,ponmo,bokoto and liver inside grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady's Birthday Wish To Her Husband's Side Chick by SAMBARRY: 3:12pm On Feb 22, 2017
[quote author=TinaAnita post=53954101][/quote] it's not every woman whose husband cheats on them that once dated a married man before they got married

1 Like

Re: Lady's Birthday Wish To Her Husband's Side Chick by Opynion: 3:21pm On Feb 22, 2017
99.9% of the screen shot comments are from ladies.
So my question is who does the side chick thing since all the advice is against the act.
Re: Lady's Birthday Wish To Her Husband's Side Chick by Nobody: 3:21pm On Feb 22, 2017
SAMBARRY:
do fast o.no make the food cold o.meanwhile don't forget to add iru,maggi,fried fish,ponmo,bokoto and liver inside grin
kai u get sweet mouth sha grin grin grin grin grin.no worry i no go forget grin
Re: Lady's Birthday Wish To Her Husband's Side Chick by TinaAnita(f): 3:27pm On Feb 22, 2017
SAMBARRY:
it's not every woman whose husband cheats on them that once dated a married man before they got married

Agreed but You can only speak for yourself. Don't forget the fact that not only married men cheat, women aren't left out of it. I've read lots of stories where married women were caught cheating. The point is, no one is holier than the other. All have sinned and fallen short of God's glory. Shikena
Re: Lady's Birthday Wish To Her Husband's Side Chick by Tinyemeka(m): 3:35pm On Feb 22, 2017
TashaGirl:
Good of you girl wink, let your husby conscience judge him angry.
I like that smiley

If the husband is being maltreated at home, his conscience won't prick him one bit.
Re: Lady's Birthday Wish To Her Husband's Side Chick by TinaAnita(f): 3:36pm On Feb 22, 2017
Opynion:
99.9% of the screen shot comments are from ladies.
So my question is who does the side chick thing since all the advice is against the act.

That shows how hypocritical humans are. They will condemn something in public only to end up doing the same thing in private.
Re: Lady's Birthday Wish To Her Husband's Side Chick by Ugosample(m): 3:57pm On Feb 22, 2017
godunia:
shes just like my wife.God bless her, we are Africans.

What is this one saying?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady's Birthday Wish To Her Husband's Side Chick by SAMBARRY: 5:42pm On Feb 22, 2017
lefulefu:

kai u get sweet mouth sha grin grin grin grin grin.no worry i no go forget grin
kilide na lefulefu? Is the food not ready since? Wetin you dey Cook since morning? grin
Re: Lady's Birthday Wish To Her Husband's Side Chick by Nobody: 6:15pm On Feb 22, 2017
SAMBARRY:
kilide na lefulefu? Is the food not ready since? Wetin you dey Cook since morning? grin
sorry oo i go buy matches grin grin grin
Re: Lady's Birthday Wish To Her Husband's Side Chick by SAMBARRY: 6:22pm On Feb 22, 2017
lefulefu:

sorry oo i go buy matches grin grin grin
be fast o jare.I'm hungry o because when I finish eating you will help me massage my legs and get the water I will use to bath ready cool

That's what husband materials do tongue

Whilst I'm bathing don't forget to wash the dishes and pots o.clear the kitchen and keep it clean.empty the dustbin.I don't want roaches in my house tongue

You know it will be very bad if I'm on top of you and roaches are flying around tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady's Birthday Wish To Her Husband's Side Chick by Nobody: 6:29pm On Feb 22, 2017
SAMBARRY:
be fast o jare.I'm hungry o because when I finish eating you will help me massage my legs and get the water I will use to bath ready cool

Whilst I'm bathing don't forget to wash the dishes and pots o.clear the kitchen and keep it clean.empty the dustbin.I don't want roaches in my house tongue

You know it will be very bad if I'm on top of you and roaches are flying around tongue
oya oo come chiop cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Lady's Birthday Wish To Her Husband's Side Chick by Nobody: 6:32pm On Feb 22, 2017
SAMBARRY:

aghh dis babe na wa for u oo..emm dat massage part i will do it wit pleasure.i get soft palms

Re: Lady's Birthday Wish To Her Husband's Side Chick by SAMBARRY: 6:33pm On Feb 22, 2017
lefulefu:

oya oo come chiop cheesy cheesy cheesy
wow.yummylicious. cheesy

My saliva and vagina walls are salivating for joy.ose jare grin cool
Re: Lady's Birthday Wish To Her Husband's Side Chick by SAMBARRY: 6:35pm On Feb 22, 2017
lefulefu:

aghh dis babe na wa for u oo..emm dat massage part i will do it wit pleasure.i get soft palms
oya off your boxers let me see what you kept there.the length and width shocked tongue grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady's Birthday Wish To Her Husband's Side Chick by Nobody: 6:35pm On Feb 22, 2017
SAMBARRY:

tongue

lady on top abi? wink wink wink wink wink am game na cheesy.no fear abt cockroach cheesy.they are dead on arrival wink
Re: Lady's Birthday Wish To Her Husband's Side Chick by SAMBARRY: 6:36pm On Feb 22, 2017
lefulefu:

lady on top abi? wink wink wink wink wink am game na cheesy.no fear abt cockroach cheesy.they are dead on arrival wink
o yes.lady on top cool
Re: Lady's Birthday Wish To Her Husband's Side Chick by Nobody: 6:38pm On Feb 22, 2017
SAMBARRY:
oya off your boxers let me see what you kept there.the length and width shocked tongue grin
badt gal grin grin grin grin.u need some spanking...though gentle spanking wink wink wink wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Couple's Prewedding Photos Killer Pose / Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos Back To Howard University Where They Met / When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.