Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Lady's Birthday Wish To Her Husband's Side Chick - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady's Birthday Wish To Her Husband's Side Chick (42741 Views)

Check Out This Lady Birthday Cake (photos) / Edo Woman Catches Her Husband's Side Chick. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady's Birthday Wish To Her Husband's Side Chick by SAMBARRY: 9:36pm On Feb 22, 2017
lefulefu:

grin grin grin grin grin grin i no spoil ooo grin grin. grin.am just a nice innocent guy wink
hennn grin

I'm going to report you to mummy lefulefu that you have join bad gang.you now know how to remove pant from woman's bombom tongue
Re: Lady's Birthday Wish To Her Husband's Side Chick by Nobody: 9:38pm On Feb 22, 2017
SAMBARRY:
hennn grin

I'm going to report you to mummy lefulefu that you have join bad gang.you now know how to remove pant from woman's bombom tongue
if u dare report i will cane u grin
Re: Lady's Birthday Wish To Her Husband's Side Chick by fuckjesus(m): 9:46pm On Feb 22, 2017
This tread is lasciviously hilarious..
Re: Lady's Birthday Wish To Her Husband's Side Chick by SAMBARRY: 10:00pm On Feb 22, 2017
lefulefu:

if u dare report i will cane u grin
so you're not a vurgin abi? You have started following girls up and down tongue
Re: Lady's Birthday Wish To Her Husband's Side Chick by Nobody: 10:17pm On Feb 22, 2017
SAMBARRY:
so you're not a vurgin abi? You have started following girls up and down tongue
wich girls u see me follow tongue tongue.anyway i was just admiring ur ikebe..dats all grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady's Birthday Wish To Her Husband's Side Chick by Cityguy: 10:51pm On Feb 22, 2017
If she knows what's good for her, she better pick race. Haha, what is behind six is more than seven ooooo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Wasn't Intrested In Her Until She Said Goodbye / I Joined A Hook Up Whatssap Group Chat Only To Find My Girlfriend As The Admin. / 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.