Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,482 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

She Called Me Ugly, Yet She Is Madly In Love With Me!!! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Called Me Ugly, Yet She Is Madly In Love With Me!!! (42492 Views)

Madly In Love With My Fuckmate / She Called It Quit After Reading My Post / I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Called Me Ugly, Yet She Is Madly In Love With Me!!! by Nobody: 12:33am On Feb 22, 2017
Spazwik:
OP Bad Guy grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
@ op
just pray this thread no enter frontpage cos if e enter dem go finish u grin grin grin grin
*modified*
e dey frontpage grin

Re: She Called Me Ugly, Yet She Is Madly In Love With Me!!! by Tolams16(m): 12:35am On Feb 22, 2017
I jst wan kno....

1 Like

Re: She Called Me Ugly, Yet She Is Madly In Love With Me!!! by b0rn2fuck(m): 12:38am On Feb 22, 2017
haywire07:

No . In real sense, she might actually find the OP unattractive but either she needs to extort him of some cash or some other hidden agendas . Or she most likely wants to use the op for the main time to fill up a vacuum
you are 100% right but people won't still accept the truth, the guy will see the real definition once he stop being a father christmas or the girl finally finish her assignment with him, better avoid such a girl or he stop the gifts or money he has been giving her, she is actually there for the sake of the benefit and reason she is deeply in love with you, even girls who fell for handsome guy still drain his pocket and yet, they still let him know he his handsome.
Re: She Called Me Ugly, Yet She Is Madly In Love With Me!!! by abahochelucky(m): 12:43am On Feb 22, 2017
wink wink
Dts love
Re: She Called Me Ugly, Yet She Is Madly In Love With Me!!! by Nobody: 12:57am On Feb 22, 2017
na xo dem dey do..she dy spoil your name give ha frds so dat mak dem nor eyesore you ;Dna xo dem dey do..she dy spoil your name give ha frds so dat mak dem nor eyesore you
Re: She Called Me Ugly, Yet She Is Madly In Love With Me!!! by Kenshinmunac(m): 1:02am On Feb 22, 2017
Ohamzee:
old buhari is dead and gone to his grave
uhhh ahhh gone to his grave
who can finish this for me...

lol, i for finish am but the fear of daura secret service is the begining of wisdom

grin

3 Likes

Re: She Called Me Ugly, Yet She Is Madly In Love With Me!!! by Yommy247(m): 1:38am On Feb 22, 2017
inositol88:
JUST WONDERING!!!!!

I don't know how some girls,ladies or women reason!!!

Now she has been going around telling all her friends that am very ugly and she cannot for any reason date a guy like me!!!!

To my utmost dismay, the same gal gets confused, misses her steps and behaves sheepishly whenever she see's me and always wants to avoid me in public

The funniest fact is dat recently she has been sending me romantic text messages, and today she dropped one of such messages, openly professing her undying love for me.
I don't love her though!!

LADIES ABEG WETIN BE UNA PROBLEM

WHY ARE U DAUGHTERS OF EVE ALWAYS CONFUSED AND NEVER STRAIGHTFORWARD

LADIES ANSWER ME PLS!!!!!
Screenshot and upload the message

1 Like

Re: She Called Me Ugly, Yet She Is Madly In Love With Me!!! by preselect(m): 1:50am On Feb 22, 2017
Ohamzee:

they planted cocoa-nut tree over his head. . . .
hooom haaa over his head

the cocoa-nut grew ripe and ready to fall
hooom haaa ready to fall

there came a poor ahmadu to pick them all up
hooom haaa pick them all up

old bubu woke up and gave him a knock
hoom haa gave him a knock

poor ahmadu jumped up and ran hippiti hop
hoom haaa hippiti hop

n/b I do not wish death to this useless incompetent president. I only want him to change his ways and use common sense and human heart, two things he lacks.

#DontDieCocoanutBuhari

1 Like

Re: She Called Me Ugly, Yet She Is Madly In Love With Me!!! by obitobe: 2:18am On Feb 22, 2017
pepemendy:
op with all due respect, u re ugly true true
and what are you handsome shey....see kettle calling pot black
Re: She Called Me Ugly, Yet She Is Madly In Love With Me!!! by DrogoG(m): 2:32am On Feb 22, 2017
That a woman likes you doesn't mean you're the most handsome guy on earth!
A woman can like you for anything even if you're ugly.

1 Like

Re: She Called Me Ugly, Yet She Is Madly In Love With Me!!! by Nobody: 3:26am On Feb 22, 2017
I think this Bros just want to draw everybodys attention to his DP grin

1 Like

Re: She Called Me Ugly, Yet She Is Madly In Love With Me!!! by Nobody: 4:04am On Feb 22, 2017
pepemendy:
lolzz..see pot calling kettle black
Re: She Called Me Ugly, Yet She Is Madly In Love With Me!!! by Nobody: 4:07am On Feb 22, 2017
She thinks you're cute ugly...like a French bulldog
Re: She Called Me Ugly, Yet She Is Madly In Love With Me!!! by Nobody: 4:08am On Feb 22, 2017
Ohamzee:
They planted a dogo tree over his head
uhh ahhh over his head...

make another person continue grin

1 Like

Re: She Called Me Ugly, Yet She Is Madly In Love With Me!!! by duncanbarly: 4:28am On Feb 22, 2017
Don't mind dem bunch of Idiots
Re: She Called Me Ugly, Yet She Is Madly In Love With Me!!! by nicerichard05: 4:43am On Feb 22, 2017
Maj196:
E fit b guys full d monikers sef. E just dey follow follow (f) around.

Hahaahahaahaha
Re: She Called Me Ugly, Yet She Is Madly In Love With Me!!! by nicerichard05: 4:44am On Feb 22, 2017
inositol88:

The question should be if I follow or am been followed!!!!

sometimes try connecting your brain to Ur fingers before u spew gibberish !!!

My brother with dat kinda tie wen I see for ur profile so, non of those plenty girls dey follow u. U jst dey hustle online. grin cheesy grin
Re: She Called Me Ugly, Yet She Is Madly In Love With Me!!! by Nobody: 4:55am On Feb 22, 2017
my babe says I'm adorable.. grin
Re: She Called Me Ugly, Yet She Is Madly In Love With Me!!! by XDaBOSS(m): 5:18am On Feb 22, 2017
Hmmmm......baes nd der wahala.....
Re: She Called Me Ugly, Yet She Is Madly In Love With Me!!! by pek(m): 5:21am On Feb 22, 2017
She might find you ugly but she might have discovered some traits in you that she loves.

1 Like

Re: She Called Me Ugly, Yet She Is Madly In Love With Me!!! by Nobody: 5:30am On Feb 22, 2017
OP, is insecure, he just needs people to comment on his looks. If you feel ugly then you are "Whatever a man thinks in his heart so is he"
Re: She Called Me Ugly, Yet She Is Madly In Love With Me!!! by Marisol911(f): 5:55am On Feb 22, 2017
Minemrys:

the dude isn't in btwn. Why do u ladies find it hard to c0mpliment guys? The dude is hands0me.
Which handsome angry abeg the guy is just there jur..
Re: She Called Me Ugly, Yet She Is Madly In Love With Me!!! by lordsapphire(m): 6:00am On Feb 22, 2017
inositol88:
JUST WONDERING!!!!!

Now she has been going around telling all her friends that am very ugly and she cannot for any reason date a guy like me!!!!

To my utmost dismay, the same gal gets confused, misses her steps and behaves sheepishly whenever she see's me and always wants to avoid me in public

The funniest fact is dat recently she has been sending me romantic text messages, and today she dropped one of such messages, openly professing her undying love for me.

Re: She Called Me Ugly, Yet She Is Madly In Love With Me!!! by mamajaz(f): 6:24am On Feb 22, 2017
Marisol911:
Which handsome angry abeg the guy is just there jur..
This is the person op was talking about..... runaway from thread.
Re: She Called Me Ugly, Yet She Is Madly In Love With Me!!! by tectonotimes: 6:48am On Feb 22, 2017
kidman96:
there are interesting and educative topics dead and burried in various sections of this forum yet rubbish like these are pushed to front page by these dunces who call themselves moderators.

sad.
Yes, I have been thinking about this. I wonder the level of education of the moderators. Nairaland used to be highy educative and informative. What is happening now is a total negation of what used to happen about eight years ago. Kids are becoming moderators nowadays.
Re: She Called Me Ugly, Yet She Is Madly In Love With Me!!! by rosalieene(f): 7:12am On Feb 22, 2017
Na wa! so this made front page!
Re: She Called Me Ugly, Yet She Is Madly In Love With Me!!! by apollo13(m): 7:24am On Feb 22, 2017
pepemendy:
He fine pass you.

1 Like

Re: She Called Me Ugly, Yet She Is Madly In Love With Me!!! by louismariae(m): 7:24am On Feb 22, 2017
inositol88:
JUST WONDERING!!!!!

I feel it's all BS, if you are unsure as to what her feelings for you are, kindly go to her and ask her.

How do you expect other girls answers to be valid, or you just need validation.

All the same ask her, she is the only one that can answer that!
Re: She Called Me Ugly, Yet She Is Madly In Love With Me!!! by tosyne2much(m): 7:32am On Feb 22, 2017
And Rosalieene calls me 'handsome" yet she wouldn't date me

#Irony of life#

1 Like

Re: She Called Me Ugly, Yet She Is Madly In Love With Me!!! by rosalieene(f): 7:41am On Feb 22, 2017
tosyne2much:
And Rosalieene calls me 'handsome" yet she wouldn't date me

#Irony of life#
lmaooooo
did you wake up from the wrong side of the bed
Re: She Called Me Ugly, Yet She Is Madly In Love With Me!!! by tosyne2much(m): 8:02am On Feb 22, 2017
rosalieene:

lmaooooo
did you wake up from the wrong side of the bed
You shouldn't be embarrassing me now undecided undecided
Re: She Called Me Ugly, Yet She Is Madly In Love With Me!!! by buffalowings: 8:10am On Feb 22, 2017
Idydarling:
you're not ugly, not handsome, just i n btn, but DAT tie on ur dp spoilt ur smart dress sense

I think this comment applies to you too
elenu razor grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Excited Nigerian Man Dances For His Older Oyinbo Lover, She Watches In Confusion / Nigerian Lady's Comment On Her Ex-Boyfriend’s Wedding Photo Is Ridiculous / Seven Unfair Situations Guys Get Ladies Into.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.