Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,923 members, 7,952,717 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:14 PM

She Called Me Ugly, Yet She Is Madly In Love With Me!!! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Called Me Ugly, Yet She Is Madly In Love With Me!!! (42881 Views)

Madly In Love With My Fuckmate / She Called It Quit After Reading My Post / I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Called Me Ugly, Yet She Is Madly In Love With Me!!! by Nobody: 8:25am On Feb 22, 2017
wink lol guy this is how girls work.... See have you ask your self why it's those music you often say you don't like you easily remember.. It's same with gals... If they act weird around you don't be surprised they actually care... My secondary school gf and I were enemies.. I don't think a day goes by where I or she don't get to curse the shit out of our self...imagine the gal go just see me she go shout robot man.. Chai very painful
Re: She Called Me Ugly, Yet She Is Madly In Love With Me!!! by rosalieene(f): 8:27am On Feb 22, 2017
tosyne2much:
You shouldn't be embarrassing me now undecided undecided
pele
Re: She Called Me Ugly, Yet She Is Madly In Love With Me!!! by Bashspeaks(m): 8:28am On Feb 22, 2017
that not new anymore, I experienced such before
Re: She Called Me Ugly, Yet She Is Madly In Love With Me!!! by passionate87(m): 8:34am On Feb 22, 2017
if I find a gal beautiful instead of telling she is cute I usually tell her she's ugly that's reverse psychology. gal do the same to me too so bro she is attracted to you but no want make your head swell

1 Like

Re: She Called Me Ugly, Yet She Is Madly In Love With Me!!! by Nobody: 8:51am On Feb 22, 2017
you must be a rich dude, she isnt in love with you, its your money she loves. cool
Re: She Called Me Ugly, Yet She Is Madly In Love With Me!!! by Jacks14: 9:11am On Feb 22, 2017
inositol88:
JUST WONDERING!!!!!

I don't know how some girls,ladies or women reason!!!

Now she has been going around telling all her friends that am very ugly and she cannot for any reason date a guy like me!!!!

To my utmost dismay, the same gal gets confused, misses her steps and behaves sheepishly whenever she see's me and always wants to avoid me in public

The funniest fact is dat recently she has been sending me romantic text messages, and today she dropped one of such messages, openly professing her undying love for me.
I don't love her though!!

LADIES ABEG WETIN BE UNA PROBLEM

WHY ARE U DAUGHTERS OF EVE ALWAYS CONFUSED AND NEVER STRAIGHTFORWARD

LADIES ANSWER ME PLS!!!!!
no be only u bros,e happen to me oooo
Re: She Called Me Ugly, Yet She Is Madly In Love With Me!!! by orlymat: 9:18am On Feb 22, 2017
Guy the truth of the matter is you are ugly as sue said but u are good in bed
Re: She Called Me Ugly, Yet She Is Madly In Love With Me!!! by trinity11(m): 9:25am On Feb 22, 2017
bros no worry urself Na so he be for everywhere.

yes, to her u might be very ugly compared to her taste.
but certainly there is something special about u that she can't help it but to love you.
so forget about what she says and enjoy the love after all that's all that mataz.

everything is fair in love and war
Re: She Called Me Ugly, Yet She Is Madly In Love With Me!!! by Teegelop(f): 9:42am On Feb 22, 2017
With Your DP Am seeing, she mean the other way round. She might be saying that in order for you not to be arrogant of Your handsomeness
Re: She Called Me Ugly, Yet She Is Madly In Love With Me!!! by Kingdolo(m): 9:48am On Feb 22, 2017
Naija girls are a confused bunch.
Re: She Called Me Ugly, Yet She Is Madly In Love With Me!!! by Elle277(f): 9:51am On Feb 22, 2017
She thought she could fight it but Nay she gave up!
Re: She Called Me Ugly, Yet She Is Madly In Love With Me!!! by Adeyeye09(m): 10:22am On Feb 22, 2017
comments got me laughing really hard...hehehe

1 Like

Re: She Called Me Ugly, Yet She Is Madly In Love With Me!!! by Nobody: 10:30am On Feb 22, 2017
bi0nics:
She prolly wants something from you and she won't mind your "ugliness"

She's gonna bounce afterwards. . The magic doesn't last long enough
all guys have that mentality and it's bad..... not all girls are gold diggers abeg
Re: She Called Me Ugly, Yet She Is Madly In Love With Me!!! by WaZoBiaLander: 10:51am On Feb 22, 2017
pepemendy:
op with all due respect, u re ugly true true

GUY, WITH ALL DUE DISRESPECT, YOU ARE UGLIER THAN THE OP TRUE TRUE.
DID YOU EVEN TRY TO COMPARE YOUR LOOK(S) WITH THE OP BEFORE CALLING HIM UGLY?
I HAD TO VIEW THE OP's PIC AND YOUR PIC. I MUST SAY THE OP IS A SIMPLE,COOL AND GOOD LOOKING GUY...UNLIKE YOU. NO OFFENSE, JUST THE FACT
Re: She Called Me Ugly, Yet She Is Madly In Love With Me!!! by geunik(m): 11:31am On Feb 22, 2017
pepemendy:
op with all due respect, u re ugly true true
op wants us to view his profile. Op i concur
meanwhile op while are you following six guys and at same time following more than thirty-five girls/ladies/women on NL?
Deliverance needed i guess

1 Like

Re: She Called Me Ugly, Yet She Is Madly In Love With Me!!! by Nobody: 12:06pm On Feb 22, 2017
rosalieene:
Na wa! so this made front page!
the moderator just want more ppl to diss the op hence the reason he throw the thread for frontpage.wickedness at its best grin.
Re: She Called Me Ugly, Yet She Is Madly In Love With Me!!! by Nobody: 12:12pm On Feb 22, 2017
WaZoBiaLander:

I HAD TO VIEW THE OP's PIC AND YOUR PIC. I MUST SAY THE OP IS A SIMPLE,COOL AND GOOD LOOKING GUY...UNLIKE YOU. NO OFFENSE, JUST THE FACT
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: She Called Me Ugly, Yet She Is Madly In Love With Me!!! by goodyvin02(m): 12:22pm On Feb 22, 2017
lol...... you are a real mags or she thinks so
Re: She Called Me Ugly, Yet She Is Madly In Love With Me!!! by MrPRevailer(m): 12:48pm On Feb 22, 2017
kidman96:
there are interesting and educative topics dead and burried in various sections of this forum yet rubbish like these are pushed to front page by these dunces who call themselves moderators.

sad.

My brother, I tire for this forum oo and its modetators.
Re: She Called Me Ugly, Yet She Is Madly In Love With Me!!! by pepemendy(m): 12:51pm On Feb 22, 2017
WaZoBiaLander:

no pics dat means u re more ugly
Re: She Called Me Ugly, Yet She Is Madly In Love With Me!!! by Codyt(m): 12:59pm On Feb 22, 2017
lefulefu:
understand girl"s psychology .if she call u ugly that means in reality she finds u attractive cheesy
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: She Called Me Ugly, Yet She Is Madly In Love With Me!!! by Iamthoney(m): 1:13pm On Feb 22, 2017
Oyind17:
Where is the msg she sent to you?
U suppose include him picture too for wetin u dey ask make we confirm if him ugly or not
Re: She Called Me Ugly, Yet She Is Madly In Love With Me!!! by Nobody: 1:20pm On Feb 22, 2017
Iamthoney:
U suppose include him picture too for wetin u dey ask make we confirm if him ugly or not
Him picture dey him dp
Re: She Called Me Ugly, Yet She Is Madly In Love With Me!!! by Tinyemeka(m): 1:57pm On Feb 22, 2017
Have this pretty lady that calls me Ugg but always stops by to see me for no reason whenever she comes to the office.

@OP. I feel your pain. I'm also as confused as you are. sad
Re: She Called Me Ugly, Yet She Is Madly In Love With Me!!! by Jodha(f): 2:02pm On Feb 22, 2017
Lemme reserve my comments..
Re: She Called Me Ugly, Yet She Is Madly In Love With Me!!! by StoneColdBiceps(m): 4:06pm On Feb 22, 2017
inositol88:

if u don't have any meaningful advice to give, why not keep mute ? did I ask u to check my profile?

Na una type the fail exam well for school!!!!
leaving the questions you are given to answer write out of point.

you should ask if I follow or am been followed, instead of blindly committing fallacy of hasty generalization !!!!!

Ok bomboy.... Enjoy while it last.
Re: She Called Me Ugly, Yet She Is Madly In Love With Me!!! by Minemrys: 9:35am On Feb 23, 2017
Marisol911:

Which handsome angry abeg the guy is just there jur..
hmm. Na so %-) . If him hands0me u go gree say him hands0me? I know ladies, they w0n't. Am n0t even sure u are being genuine of ur perspective of the dude n0t being hands0me. U fit dy even like am 4 behind the screen lol. Well, every0ne has his/her opini0n. I respect urs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Respect A Man With Beard More Than Others? / If You Have A Sister, Daughter That Lives In A Parish, Tell Her To Come Home / My Manhood Wouldn't Let Me Approach Woman, How Can I Overcome It, I Need Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.