Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,130 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Fayose Eats At Amala Joint In Abuja (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Eats At Amala Joint In Abuja (Photos) (60272 Views)

Armed Policemen Surrounding Dino Melaye's Home In Abuja (Photos) / Osinbajo Attends Saraki's Daughter's Wedding In Abuja (Photos) / Fayose Eats At NYSC Camp, Ise Ekiti (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Eats At Amala Joint In Abuja (Photos) by lucas101: 10:32pm On Feb 21, 2017
Hmmm...after looting the state and having backlash of salaries unpaid. He still continue his showmanship kaakiri. He has his game tight no doubt, this is Nigeria and nothing will happen to him and his likes at the end of the day. But for the youths of today to claim he is their hero or proclaim him next president just for eating in public or riding Okada to office or for including the chairman of Okada riders as part of the state Economic think-tank such youth or anyone born in the late 70's or 80's should remember he is eating away their future. Lets leave this man and his likes and come together to grandstand our own party devoid of all these fools that have taken us nowhere. The time is now..! Leave them all and lets take the future now cos it belongs to us.!

Graciàs

1 Like

Re: Fayose Eats At Amala Joint In Abuja (Photos) by ba7man(m): 10:32pm On Feb 21, 2017
If I'm correct, Fayose hasn't comissioned any project to affect the lives of Ekiti people I can remember.

Anyone that thinks otherwise should list them.....

Mediocre Governor that only impresses mediocre people.
Re: Fayose Eats At Amala Joint In Abuja (Photos) by lastpage: 10:32pm On Feb 21, 2017
Angel1696:
could this be the next BIAFRAUDU President?

Fixed! Fixed!! Fixed!!!

Lastpage!
Re: Fayose Eats At Amala Joint In Abuja (Photos) by lastpage: 10:39pm On Feb 21, 2017
ba7man:
If I'm correct, Fayose hasn't comissioned any project to affect the lives of Ekiti people I can remember.

Anyone that thinks otherwise should list them.....

You are wrong!

See list below:

1.) Ate Ponmo for two months in 2015

2.) Dance Shoki with Corpers

3.) Ate Roasted corn at 3rd Roundabout

4.) Ate hot Amala at roadside Bukka

5.) Paid for Advert announcing his President died in UK

6.) Went to China to make a News conference with ten people

7.) Ate Roasted yam with Oil in public

8.) Beat his wife silly, for recounting her dreams to him (the dream she had was that Fayose will suffer for his misdeeds, eventually! shocked )

These are just mere eight "achievements" of fayose in three years of misrule of Ekiti State...... l can go on and on forever.

Cheesux, all those who have a hand in foistering this THUGNOR on the good people of Ekiti, nor go die better.
From FFK, to that Army General, to Obanikoro, Aluko and Jonathan, e.t.c

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Eats At Amala Joint In Abuja (Photos) by sekundosekundo: 10:40pm On Feb 21, 2017
tribalistseun:
this man is really the best governor. he doesn't have pride like APC thieves who only come out to eat with the poor only when they need the vote from zombies

My bele oooo

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Eats At Amala Joint In Abuja (Photos) by Chinagurum1995(m): 10:42pm On Feb 21, 2017
Nice One. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Eats At Amala Joint In Abuja (Photos) by ba7man(m): 10:43pm On Feb 21, 2017
lastpage:

You are wrong!

See list below:

8.) Beat his wife silly, for recounting her dreams to him (the dream she had was that Fayose will suffer for his misdeeds, eventually! shocked )

These are just mere eight "achievements" of fayose in three years of misrule of Ekiti State...... l can go on and on forever.

Cheesux, all those who have a hand in foistering this THUGNOR on the good people of Ekiti, nor go die better.

Lastpage!
If this is what makes him a "hero" to some people, they honestly are the "slow half" of the Nigerian population.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Eats At Amala Joint In Abuja (Photos) by zetel95(m): 10:49pm On Feb 21, 2017
stevealibi:
See his head like Amala sad sad
@nbanu, pity urself, fayose has no part two in Nigeria. many primr minster ride bicycle to office, many go to their office with public train and bus, no CIA, no FBI attache to dem. I know u r not blind and if blind u r not deaf to see and hear what our elected leaders are doing by wadting public funds on mopol and dss. Pls let fayose be. He is going to rule Nigeria in a short while, if u like go and hung transformer, u can as well pack to Togo, EPA LIKE U

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Eats At Amala Joint In Abuja (Photos) by Flashh: 10:49pm On Feb 21, 2017
Fayose's head is the replica of what he's eating, he should have swallowed his head too.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Eats At Amala Joint In Abuja (Photos) by akigbemaru: 11:00pm On Feb 21, 2017
Fayose and amala dudu is one!
Re: Fayose Eats At Amala Joint In Abuja (Photos) by holuwatosin12(m): 11:05pm On Feb 21, 2017
hmmm i luv dat man

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Eats At Amala Joint In Abuja (Photos) by Kana80: 11:08pm On Feb 21, 2017
what?

Re: Fayose Eats At Amala Joint In Abuja (Photos) by Tisham20(m): 11:11pm On Feb 21, 2017
stomach infrastructure. wetin concern me

1 Like

Re: Fayose Eats At Amala Joint In Abuja (Photos) by Tisham20(m): 11:13pm On Feb 21, 2017
ba7man:
If this is what makes him a "hero" to some people, they honestly are the "slow half" of the Nigerian population.
we have shallow mind

1 Like

Re: Fayose Eats At Amala Joint In Abuja (Photos) by BERNIMOORE: 11:17pm On Feb 21, 2017
lastpage:

You are wrong!

See list below:

Lastpage!
why can't you curse Ambode buying and eating roadside roasted plantain, you are just a jingoist! Click here https://www.nairaland.com/3201325/ambode-buys-roasted-plantain-roadside

1 Like

Re: Fayose Eats At Amala Joint In Abuja (Photos) by Dareomo(m): 11:46pm On Feb 21, 2017
Oshoko, that is his selling point.
Re: Fayose Eats At Amala Joint In Abuja (Photos) by Damsexy18(f): 11:54pm On Feb 21, 2017
This man and food..
Re: Fayose Eats At Amala Joint In Abuja (Photos) by LastProphet: 11:57pm On Feb 21, 2017
kennygee:

Nah. This one is at Wuye, she has even tushed up the place.

The place looked like a boarding school dining hall before.

After I saw people queueing there, I decided nothing would take me there again. And her food no too sweet o.

only God will bless you for the accurate description. i was actually disappointed in the taste of the food the only time i went there. just surprised why people troop there
Re: Fayose Eats At Amala Joint In Abuja (Photos) by creepsyme(f): 12:10am On Feb 22, 2017
kennygee:

Nah. This one is at Wuye, she has even tushed up the place.

The place looked like a boarding school dining hall before.

After I saw people queueing there, I decided nothing would take me there again. And her food no too sweet o.
very well nothing special about her food, the first time I ate was the last.
Re: Fayose Eats At Amala Joint In Abuja (Photos) by IBreakRules: 12:27am On Feb 22, 2017
if this man go chop for 5 star hotel, Dem go still complain say he dey lavish Ekiti money. I don't blame the critics bad Tho, Naija politicians already painted the bad game Bad
Re: Fayose Eats At Amala Joint In Abuja (Photos) by anonimi: 12:51am On Feb 22, 2017
lastpage:
You are wrong!

See list below:

6.) Went to China to make a News conference with ten people[/b]

[b]7.) Ate Roasted yam with Oil in public

Lastpage!

Are the Ekiti people so lame and mentally lazy that it is possible to foister anyone on them while they look on like Lukman high on Lucozade
Meanwhile, haters are liable to die young.

metronaija2:
Ekiti state Governor Ayodele Fayose was pictured in Ikole Ekiti during the light up of the area. Here is the dualised township road now delivered and street lights switched on today. See photos below

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4348606_2_jpegea571676ce9b75b0730a5d56350ae93e

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/10/photos-gov-fayose-lights-up-ikole-ekiti.html

kahal29:
Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose on Tuesday flagged off the construction of a N5.7b worth flyover in Ado Ekiti, promising to deliver the project within 24 months.

At the event, Fayose, who described the 1.2-kilometre flyover project as the first of its kind in the state said it was part of his plans to ease traffic in the state capital city.

The flyover will begin at Fajuyi area and terminate at Ojumose.

Fayose warned the contractor against unnecessary delay, saying the project must be delivered within the stipulated time.

“This was a project that has been in my heart since my first term. I nearly awarded it before that unfortunate incident happened. I saw it as a landmark achievement because you can’t get it in Ondo or Osun State.

“I have promised that I won’t abandon any project for my successor. I shall complete every project that I awarded, because I don’t want to leave any burden behind.

“Whatever we do will remain in our name, particularly the physical projects and that is why I charge the traditional rulers to appeal to politicians to give peace a chance, because it is only under an atmosphere of peace that you can witness development.

“I am not going to limit physical construction to road alone, I will soon flag off the construction of ultra-modern High Court complex with modern facilities for effective and efficient administration of justice.

“Some of you will ask me how am I going to achieve this in view of the poor allocations to the state, but don’t worry, don’t be hopeless.

“I rely on the little taxes and rates to be paid by citizens to be able to boost our IGR to do all these. With your supports, all these shall be achieved,” he said.

The Chairman, Ekiti State Council of Traditional Rulers, Oba Samuel Adedapo and the Ewi of Ado Ekiti, Oba Rufus Adeyemo, who praised the governor for his zeal to develop Ekiti, appealed to politicians to give peace a chance to forestall unnecessary crisis that could cause distraction.

They said Ekiti will continue to appreciate Fayose’s efforts to develop the state in spite of the dwindling federal allocation.

http://www.punchng.com/fayose-begins-n5-7b-flyover-in-ekiti/

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Eats At Amala Joint In Abuja (Photos) by anonimi: 12:59am On Feb 22, 2017
IBreakRules:
if this man go chop for 5 star hotel, Dem go still complain say he dey lavish Ekiti money. I don't blame the critics bad Tho, Naija politicians already painted the bad game Bad

Really bad with their FAKE publicity stunts to win elections. After they win finish na another story. angry
Like the duo in Aso Rock who now budget N100 million for kitchen utensils even though our country is in recession. embarassed cry
What a bunch of corrupt scammers.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2358520_111385321026854017343351561803944924259098n_jpegcc9c141e2dfbc6f9b46eeede8dadd1ff

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3317046_budgettt_jpegd73bb73944448e30966f27bc22a4c756

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2571027_buharipoker_jpeg226b8276c6a021ac1a07f80d2f9b8246

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Eats At Amala Joint In Abuja (Photos) by baby124: 1:25am On Feb 22, 2017
achieverme:

Have you ever asked your head if there is any governor that doesn't eat?
Have you asked your dead brain why your pay master is always eating on camera instead of being productive. Alatenuje
Re: Fayose Eats At Amala Joint In Abuja (Photos) by misteryman: 1:36am On Feb 22, 2017
THE BEST GOVERNOR SO FAR. cool
Re: Fayose Eats At Amala Joint In Abuja (Photos) by rusher14: 1:46am On Feb 22, 2017
If only governors knew all you had to do was eat in public places instead of executing community based projects.

If only they knew you could owe your workers for months while asking for an increase in their minimum earnings.

If only they knew that teaching a man to fish is pointless an occasional Mackerel or two and you are his Messiah.

If only they knew that you could care less about the state but more about national opposition.

If only they knew It was a fool that said all politics is local.

Fayose is international. Known from Tahiti to Timbuktu.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Eats At Amala Joint In Abuja (Photos) by Larrykaysail(m): 2:12am On Feb 22, 2017
Free man, grin
Re: Fayose Eats At Amala Joint In Abuja (Photos) by aiboss: 2:14am On Feb 22, 2017
That looks like our lunch joint at the Federal Secretariat ABJ
Re: Fayose Eats At Amala Joint In Abuja (Photos) by AceDomino(m): 2:37am On Feb 22, 2017
OSHOKOMOLE
Re: Fayose Eats At Amala Joint In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 2:38am On Feb 22, 2017
You can't satisfy people...if he's behaving like most politicians who act like they don't feel for the masses, they will say now that he's made he has forgotten his roots and now that he's at least acting like one of us even if for showmanship, encourage him na...what is the problem with you people. angry
Re: Fayose Eats At Amala Joint In Abuja (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 2:50am On Feb 22, 2017
kinibigdeal:
Why is our great hero giving PMB sleepless night? I dont know how baba will feel watching this. I guess is because of all this baba had refused to come back home. Part of the doctor's warning in london is for our president to avoid watching Governor Fayose's heroism

LOL you get sense so? which kind sleepless night? If them born your hero well make him near airport, He has been under BAN by the President since May last year.. hahah
Re: Fayose Eats At Amala Joint In Abuja (Photos) by DrogoG(m): 2:53am On Feb 22, 2017
This idiot loves dumb publicity.
Re: Fayose Eats At Amala Joint In Abuja (Photos) by Anago5000: 3:13am On Feb 22, 2017
lastpage:

Na dem!

Fayose, the President-in-waiting of Biafrauuad Republic! shocked shocked

Na dem dem!
grin grin

Lastpage!
. biafrans will continue giving you bloody nose you lazy afonja Yoruba Muslim.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ebelechukwu, Willie Obiano’s Wife And Plastic Surgery Rumours (Photos) / MC Oluomo Celebrates His Wife, Aisha's Birthday (Photos) / Burial Photos Of Afeez Ismail Who Was Gunned Down During Apc Rally In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.