Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,666 members, 7,955,408 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:17 AM

Fayose Eats At Amala Joint In Abuja (Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Eats At Amala Joint In Abuja (Photos) (60548 Views)

Armed Policemen Surrounding Dino Melaye's Home In Abuja (Photos) / Osinbajo Attends Saraki's Daughter's Wedding In Abuja (Photos) / Fayose Eats At NYSC Camp, Ise Ekiti (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Eats At Amala Joint In Abuja (Photos) by bilulu(m): 12:39pm On Feb 22, 2017
Nogodye:
No verbal attack pls...Are you from his state?
am not..... he's not doing dat to get votes anymore dats y I believe he's real unlike Buhari n osinbajo who did theirs to get votes
Re: Fayose Eats At Amala Joint In Abuja (Photos) by Nogodye(m): 3:41pm On Feb 22, 2017
bilulu:

am not..... he's not doing dat to get votes anymore dats y I believe he's real unlike Buhari n osinbajo who did theirs to get votes

I asked are you from his state?
Re: Fayose Eats At Amala Joint In Abuja (Photos) by jagbajantus: 5:35pm On Feb 22, 2017
This governor must have been the "Food Prefect" back when he was in school. E sabi chop!
See how the guy dey murder the amala and gbegiri like there is no tomorrow. Chai!
He must be very hungry. E be like say the meat na plenty of eran orisi-risi fuku, shaki, edo, abodi, ishan, ponmo, everything dey there.
This governor sabi wack o. E no dey take im food play at all.
Let's hope that he governs his state with the same level of zeal and enthusiasm that he uses to eat his amala and ewedu and gbegiri.
Meanwhile, many of his state subjects are hungry and penniless. Naija sef. See me, see trouble o.
Monkey dey work. Baboon dey chop. No be so?

metro4:
Just like you and I, Governor Fayose doing justice to AMALA with gbegiri, ewedu and ogufe (goat meat) at the popular Iya Oyo Amala Joint, Wuye, Abuja today.

No retinue of security men, just the Governor and a few of his friends taking care of their stomach.

Say what you like, na you know.

http://www.metronaija.com/2017/02/photos-gov-fayose-eats-amala-at-amala.html

Re: Fayose Eats At Amala Joint In Abuja (Photos) by bilulu(m): 10:56pm On Feb 22, 2017
Nogodye:

I asked are you from his state?
and ve ans
Re: Fayose Eats At Amala Joint In Abuja (Photos) by Annie939(f): 11:58pm On Feb 22, 2017
this Governor won't kill me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Insulted And Threatened Nigerians On His Speech This Morning - FFK / Emmanuel Ibe-Kachikwu Is New NNPC GMD - Sahara Reporters / Tinubu’s Inauguration: Peter Obi Sends Message To Obidients, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.