Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Chinese Women Use “graveyard Meditation” To Cope With Divorce - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chinese Women Use “graveyard Meditation” To Cope With Divorce (651 Views)

How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? / 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men / Many Chinese Women Now Buy Sex Dolls To Satisfy Husbands. I Dont Understand! See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chinese Women Use “graveyard Meditation” To Cope With Divorce by Penaldo: 10:59pm On Feb 21, 2017
A group of Chinese women recently made headlines after being photographed while lying in shallow graves on the outskirts of Chongqing City. It was revealed that they were taking part in a bizarre ritual called “graveyard meditation” which allegedly helps them cope with divorce.

Graveyard meditation is the brainchild of Liu Taijie, a 30-year-old divorcee who now helps other women get over romantic breakups. After getting married at the age of 19, and having a baby at 21, Liu went through a hard divorce in 2015, after also failing to launch her own business. It was a tough time, but she managed to pull through, and she now wants to help other women understand that life goes on and they have to put the past behind them, where it belongs.

“I know how a woman felt when she was feeling abandoned. I had the thought of committing suicide when I got divorced,” Ms. Liu said. When a person is desperate, he or she could almost feel they’re near death. By lying in the grave, my students could try to experience death. This will remind them that they have not done many things in their life and that they need to forget about the past and start a new life.”
culled from www.Palmchatnow.com
Re: Chinese Women Use “graveyard Meditation” To Cope With Divorce by Penaldo: 11:02pm On Feb 21, 2017
Picture

Re: Chinese Women Use “graveyard Meditation” To Cope With Divorce by Penaldo: 11:03pm On Feb 21, 2017
pix

Re: Chinese Women Use “graveyard Meditation” To Cope With Divorce by Nobody: 11:06pm On Feb 21, 2017
漢語汉语漢語汉语漢語汉语漢語汉语漢語汉语漢語汉语漢語汉语漢 grin cheesy
Re: Chinese Women Use “graveyard Meditation” To Cope With Divorce by newyorks(m): 11:08pm On Feb 21, 2017
yea i got it.so that lying on the shallow grave will bring ur senses back that u were'nt dead,like courage will come from nowhere.

the invention tight aswaer.
Re: Chinese Women Use “graveyard Meditation” To Cope With Divorce by giftedheart1(m): 11:15pm On Feb 21, 2017
I think those of us wey no get money can be allowed to sleep in the strong rooms of some banks...at least that will tell u that money will come soon... just an opinion!!
Re: Chinese Women Use “graveyard Meditation” To Cope With Divorce by Penaldo: 11:33pm On Feb 21, 2017
giftedheart1:
I think those of us wey no get money can be allowed to sleep in the strong rooms of some banks...at least that will tell u that money will come soon... just an opinion!!
thief
Re: Chinese Women Use “graveyard Meditation” To Cope With Divorce by giftedheart1(m): 11:37pm On Feb 21, 2017
Penaldo:
thief
what?? how am I a thief?

(1) (Reply)

I Treated Several Stds When I Was With Her Husband - Tonto Dikeh / This Question Was Asked Of Me Today- See My Answer / Help Out!matured Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.