Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,584 members, 7,812,911 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

Whistle-blower Exposes N8.4b Fake Bank Account - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Whistle-blower Exposes N8.4b Fake Bank Account (30279 Views)

FG Pays Ikoyi Whistle-blower N421m; Jets Out Of The Country / Nigeria Spends N8.4b To Feed Inmates On Awaiting Trial Yearly / Whistle Blower Exposes Hijacked Foodstuffs Meant For Refugees In Bauchi. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whistle-blower Exposes N8.4b Fake Bank Account by oyinkinola: 9:27am On Feb 22, 2017
...capital punishment is loading that Nigerian can never averted!
Re: Whistle-blower Exposes N8.4b Fake Bank Account by Boyooosa(m): 9:29am On Feb 22, 2017
mykelmeezy:

its pdp that opened the account abi?

its pdp that is the signatory and account officer abi??

take this pillow it'll help you a lot
I read a book last night, the title of the book is: 'Acting doesnt come b4 thinking'. i recommend this book for you, you can ask me why...

1 Like

Re: Whistle-blower Exposes N8.4b Fake Bank Account by akilo1: 9:32am On Feb 22, 2017
and pdp still gathering illegally to come back to Aso rock,God punish all of una
Re: Whistle-blower Exposes N8.4b Fake Bank Account by fendorf(m): 9:38am On Feb 22, 2017
We keep observing
Re: Whistle-blower Exposes N8.4b Fake Bank Account by bayulll011(m): 9:40am On Feb 22, 2017
modath:

Recession ko? Give praise to jah people, could have been depression !! sad

How this nation is still standing is a thing of marvel..m embarassed embarassed

honestly it's baffle me too,the future of next generation looted useless banks that help to siphon d bank I always tell Fg start from d bank all d rest 're easy

1 Like

Re: Whistle-blower Exposes N8.4b Fake Bank Account by mckazzy(m): 9:46am On Feb 22, 2017
Follow the EFCC on twitter, the handler will give you a guide as to what and how to do it.
sosy25:
There is something I am not clear about this whistle blower policy. I also have information of looted millions of US Dollars hidden somewhere in the Andrew Yakubu format. Where exactly do I send the information to? Is it to an email address? Is it to a mobile number?
Re: Whistle-blower Exposes N8.4b Fake Bank Account by Jesusloveyou: 9:54am On Feb 22, 2017
anonimi:

I thought that someone who loves Jesus will not tell lies and will not speak out of ignorance.
Maybe I was mistaken. grin cheesy

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2608719_transparencyintl_corruptionimprove2014_jpegd841e1e015b6b1cdf5ddd85e12d9bfb5

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2467944_obasanjotransparencyrating2004_jpegf577f3dadf99ddddb409ec370bb5548d

improvement in corruption ranking does not stop your ineffectual buffoon from the trophy as the most corrupt president in the world.
The improvement of the ranking is from the citizen.
Has any elected president in the world ever stole more than 50tr within 4yrs?
My God wil always punish your ineffectual buffoon for stealing our money that led to recession.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Whistle-blower Exposes N8.4b Fake Bank Account by killafree: 10:06am On Feb 22, 2017
Whistle.finance.gov.ng
sosy25:
There is something I am not clear about this whistle blower policy. I also have information of looted millions of US Dollars hidden somewhere in the Andrew Yakubu format. Where exactly do I send the information to? Is it to an email address? Is it to a mobile number?
Re: Whistle-blower Exposes N8.4b Fake Bank Account by chino4(m): 10:07am On Feb 22, 2017
sosy25:

Its an application you download based on what I have read .Then supply the relevant information.
Re: Whistle-blower Exposes N8.4b Fake Bank Account by Incrizz(f): 10:16am On Feb 22, 2017
sosy25:
Haha.. If I were you, I'd be careful so that no one steals my "whistle"

You are supposed to report on the whistle blowing portal
Check this thread, it's there
https://www.nairaland.com/3643534/how-whistle-blower
Re: Whistle-blower Exposes N8.4b Fake Bank Account by flexty(m): 10:18am On Feb 22, 2017
sosy25:

Just go to Google playstore and search for WAHALA DEY, and download the app. U can report through its channel. May God bless u for being patriotic. Its time for us all to join hands together against corruption & its agents.
Re: Whistle-blower Exposes N8.4b Fake Bank Account by Nobody: 10:25am On Feb 22, 2017
omenkaLives:
It is a terrible situation Mo.

These PDP supporters need to understamd one thing; none of us who to support Baba or APC thinks the old man is without his flaws- far from it. As a matter of fact, some of us have been seen here criticising the government on several occassions when they are seen to make false moves, BUT, what we, especially myself, CANT bring myself to accepting is PDP being critical of the methods of this government.

With all the revelations of our sleazy past coming to light, we imagine what those people put the country through is akin to that of a thousand randy men gangbanging an innocent lady with the ferocity and brutality of trojans of yore. Now, the prognosis is out and this lady is down with all manner of STDs, and guess what, the same bastards that participated in that orgy just a few years ago are those pointing fingers at the doctor, accusing him incompetence!!

Who the hell does that if not a mad man, and that, my dear, is what i will NEVER accept.

PDP and her suppprters have no right!
don't mind them..tomorrow now Reno omokri will write one nonsense and all of them will be sharing it all over their walls and calling him a hero.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whistle-blower Exposes N8.4b Fake Bank Account by teejah03(m): 10:36am On Feb 22, 2017
We have to monitor where the monies is going to too.....they are looted funds quite alright but are they going into the right channels.......
Re: Whistle-blower Exposes N8.4b Fake Bank Account by eezeribe(m): 10:45am On Feb 22, 2017
sosy25:

Even if you report to the right channel,someone else would take your glory.so the best thing is to negotiate with the "looters" for your own share.
Re: Whistle-blower Exposes N8.4b Fake Bank Account by Nobody: 10:50am On Feb 22, 2017
I guess d whistle blower used the wahala dey app grin
Re: Whistle-blower Exposes N8.4b Fake Bank Account by sosy25: 10:51am On Feb 22, 2017
I am very serious. Thank you all for the information.
Hezbola:
Bro are you serious or joking. I can give you format of reporting.
Re: Whistle-blower Exposes N8.4b Fake Bank Account by murmee: 10:51am On Feb 22, 2017
Zenithpeak:
Nigeria commercial banks are the most fraudulent organization in Nigeria.

Nigeria banks and fraud are just single entity.

Aiding and abbetting
Wo, the Headquarters of those Frauds is the CBN. The Commercial Banks are only taking a cue from their 'Ogas at the Top'
Re: Whistle-blower Exposes N8.4b Fake Bank Account by sosy25: 10:56am On Feb 22, 2017
I would not negotiate with the looters. If EFCC conducts a raid and discovers the money just like they discovered that of Andrew Yakubu I would be fulfilled. I dont need the percentage reward but if they credit my account I would not say No.

eezeribe:

Even if you report to the right channel,someone else would take your glory.so the best thing is to negotiate with the "looters" for your own share.
Re: Whistle-blower Exposes N8.4b Fake Bank Account by sosy25: 10:58am On Feb 22, 2017
Thank you Sir.
flexty:

Just go to Google playstore and search for WAHALA DEY, and download the app. U can report through its channel. May God bless u for being patriotic. Its time for us all to join hands together against corruption & its agents.
Re: Whistle-blower Exposes N8.4b Fake Bank Account by Praktikals(m): 10:59am On Feb 22, 2017
highrise07:

The Minister said: “The looted funds, which do not include the $9.2 million in cash allegedly owned by a former Group Managing Director of the NNPC (which was also a dividend of the whistle-blower policy), were recovered from just three sources through whistle-blowers who gave actionable info
And some senseless persons are still blaming sai Baba for our present predicament. undecided
Re: Whistle-blower Exposes N8.4b Fake Bank Account by sosy25: 11:00am On Feb 22, 2017
Thank you Madam.

Incrizz:

Haha.. If I were you, I'd be careful so that no one steals my "whistle"

You are supposed to report on the whistle blowing portal
Check this thread, it's there
https://www.nairaland.com/3643534/how-whistle-blower
Re: Whistle-blower Exposes N8.4b Fake Bank Account by sosy25: 11:12am On Feb 22, 2017
Thank you for the info Sir.
Ioannes:

Download the mobile app "Wahala Dey" and start blowing the whistle too.

To keep Nigeria corruption free is a task for everyone and it's a task that must be done.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whistle-blower Exposes N8.4b Fake Bank Account by sosy25: 11:13am On Feb 22, 2017

mayoor15:
Download the app on Google play, the app is wahala dey
Re: Whistle-blower Exposes N8.4b Fake Bank Account by sosy25: 11:16am On Feb 22, 2017
morscino:

Search for d whistle blowing app by d fed govt on google...download,install, and u are good to go.
Re: Whistle-blower Exposes N8.4b Fake Bank Account by sosy25: 11:18am On Feb 22, 2017
maclatunji:

Read this http://www.opinions.ng/need-know-federal-governments-whistleblowing-programme use the details there.
Re: Whistle-blower Exposes N8.4b Fake Bank Account by geunik(m): 11:19am On Feb 22, 2017
rusher14:

Try to reach Sowore.
You can be sure he'll protect your identity.
From there all the trustworthy channels would be reached.
there is an app for that
Re: Whistle-blower Exposes N8.4b Fake Bank Account by jobsat34(m): 11:21am On Feb 22, 2017
sosy25:

Follow efcc on twitter or the office of the presidency..
Ask for a DM and everything will fall in place..
I also learnt there is an app for that "wahala dey"..
Yu can check it out..
Re: Whistle-blower Exposes N8.4b Fake Bank Account by Originalsly: 11:32am On Feb 22, 2017
Hmmm..... whistleblowers?...getting a percentage?... who wouldn't snitch? looters are restless.
Re: Whistle-blower Exposes N8.4b Fake Bank Account by hazandino(m): 11:42am On Feb 22, 2017
Ummmm, dis is serious oh, its a dismay how last administration handled d federal government funds...
Re: Whistle-blower Exposes N8.4b Fake Bank Account by bakila: 11:43am On Feb 22, 2017
philGeo:
Bakila my guy, ok imagine the tell us Eco bank but they did not tell us which NETWORK service provider involved? So that we can look them with one eye.
Time shall tell. Meanwhile, did you purchase your whistle??
Re: Whistle-blower Exposes N8.4b Fake Bank Account by mykelmeezy: 12:19pm On Feb 22, 2017
Boyooosa:

I read a book last night, the title of the book is: 'Acting doesnt come b4 thinking'. i recommend this book for you, you can ask me why...

retardpost

i give clear cut reasons b4 taking a jibe

all you zombies no is to feel like you are being attacked

i dont blame you shar

i once read about mental poverty bring the greatest poverty

sad to see you are a living testimony
Re: Whistle-blower Exposes N8.4b Fake Bank Account by mykelmeezy: 12:21pm On Feb 22, 2017
abescom:
This is dumb to be honest. Who allowed so much corruption? Not PDP? Under whose regime was stealing not corruption?

its not about pdp or apc stop politicizing things uselessly

the Same rouges in pdp r now in apc

what changed

do you think such frauds isnt still going on

banks dont give a fvck

they r in it for the profit

n the account officers Have a financial obligations to reach ...

so everyone is fighting for themselves

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Visits Dele Momodu In Lagos (Photos) / FG Begins Renovation Of Dodan Barracks / Senate Committee Visits Masters Energy Industrial City Abia State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.