Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,379 members, 7,958,047 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:03 AM

Bored - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bored (1370 Views)

Was Bored And Decided To Re-chyke My Bae - Just Look At Her Replies / "I'm Bored, I Need A Man" - Curvy Ghanaian Lady Cries Out (Photos) / Man Wants To Send Money To His Girlfriend Who Is Bored, See Hilarious Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bored by Outofsync(m): 8:20pm On Feb 22, 2017
Justmeal:

Just a little mistake na! You guys are funny o

see the crap she wrote below

ammamat:
check psychiatric hospital u will see people that can speak English very well...so if you think you know it too much that is where you should be.
Re: Bored by Justmeal: 9:19pm On Feb 22, 2017
Outofsync:

see the crap she wrote below

Lol.. it's well cry
Re: Bored by Nobody: 5:24am On Feb 23, 2017
@ OP.

I quite remember there was a time u were making some effort to improve urself - to overcome some of ur emotions. That's great!

One thing is that, if a person's attitude towards life is that of being overly suspicious about his partner, that person will be drawing a partner & the circumstances that will eventually justify the suspicion. It's a law of life.
Re: Bored by Nobody: 7:28am On Feb 23, 2017
ammamat:
the only thing majority of you are doing here is to criticized, you can't correct someone because you don't know......not surprise because you can't give what you don't have....I pray your knowing of English
tàke you to heaven

@ammamat don't mind them, I am not like them all, they criticize you cause they don't know you.
I am he that you require to end boredom and I have accepted my calling, though its not easy, I didn't have choice.
Re: Bored by ammamat(f): 7:40pm On Feb 23, 2017
Justmeal:
Shooo... see the girl I was supporting... Am sorry
I wasn't referring to you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Deleted / What Is The Best Way To Collect Another Person's Girlfriend/boyfriend? / ​how To Keep A Conversation Going Naturally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.