Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,297 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

EFCC Recovers 17 Vehicles From Abdullahi Dikko, Ex-Comptroller Of Customs (pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Recovers 17 Vehicles From Abdullahi Dikko, Ex-Comptroller Of Customs (pics) (49446 Views)

EFCC Detains Senator Albert Bassey Over Receipt Of N1.1b Vehicles From Oil Baron / Photos Of Jewelry Recovered From Abdullahi Mukhtar's In-law's Home / Properties Recovered So Far From Abdullahi Dikko, Ex-Custom Boss (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Recovers 17 Vehicles From Abdullahi Dikko, Ex-Comptroller Of Customs (pics) by Majoriki: 5:29pm On Feb 22, 2017
Greed.. With all he made as customs boss

1 Like

Re: EFCC Recovers 17 Vehicles From Abdullahi Dikko, Ex-Comptroller Of Customs (pics) by dokyOloye: 5:29pm On Feb 22, 2017
No arrest?
Re: EFCC Recovers 17 Vehicles From Abdullahi Dikko, Ex-Comptroller Of Customs (pics) by WizBLANCE(m): 5:29pm On Feb 22, 2017
Igbo too love money and corruption and Hausa are the most honest Nigerians... God is able.

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Recovers 17 Vehicles From Abdullahi Dikko, Ex-Comptroller Of Customs (pics) by FBS: 5:29pm On Feb 22, 2017
This can't be true. Whaaaaaaaat? shocked

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Recovers 17 Vehicles From Abdullahi Dikko, Ex-Comptroller Of Customs (pics) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 22, 2017
The cars just dey there dey gather dust while millions of people never chop for days. Na who place this curse on Nigerians?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Recovers 17 Vehicles From Abdullahi Dikko, Ex-Comptroller Of Customs (pics) by penta(m): 5:31pm On Feb 22, 2017
Only God know what deals this former custom head has done to acquire all these exotic cars. How many arms and contraband he has influenced to enter the country. Only God can help us with the damage our leaders has done to this dear country.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Recovers 17 Vehicles From Abdullahi Dikko, Ex-Comptroller Of Customs (pics) by swItdIk(m): 5:31pm On Feb 22, 2017
(In 50 Cents voice)
Issorite!
Issokay!

Kasala don burst like boil wey ripe
Dey don dey burst dem
One by one

1 Like

Re: EFCC Recovers 17 Vehicles From Abdullahi Dikko, Ex-Comptroller Of Customs (pics) by agulion: 5:31pm On Feb 22, 2017
Is as if EFCC is the only arm of this useles government that is working

1 Like

Re: EFCC Recovers 17 Vehicles From Abdullahi Dikko, Ex-Comptroller Of Customs (pics) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Feb 22, 2017
Ole!
Re: EFCC Recovers 17 Vehicles From Abdullahi Dikko, Ex-Comptroller Of Customs (pics) by abbey2016(m): 5:33pm On Feb 22, 2017
WorldRichest:
Jonathan is a curse to Nigeria. Baba has come to erase the curse.
true talk my dear brother

5 Likes

Re: EFCC Recovers 17 Vehicles From Abdullahi Dikko, Ex-Comptroller Of Customs (pics) by Mcowubaba: 5:33pm On Feb 22, 2017
But wait ooo...
Jonathan and him yeye administration be wan sell this country for E Bay ooo...

GEJ appointees wan kill person with their stealing grin

GEJ WAS corrupt, Buhari is confused and lost....

Nigeria is finished....

Na to trek go Senegal now o

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Recovers 17 Vehicles From Abdullahi Dikko, Ex-Comptroller Of Customs (pics) by davereal(m): 5:35pm On Feb 22, 2017
Nice one EFCC...Instead of walking the streets of Nigeria with CVs looking for jobs, it is better to start looking for warehouses of past government officials so one can become a comfirm whistleblower and blow sharp sharp. Because 5% of wetin these politicians dey steal go pass 50 years of earning salary I swear...

9 Likes

Re: EFCC Recovers 17 Vehicles From Abdullahi Dikko, Ex-Comptroller Of Customs (pics) by SuperBlack: 5:36pm On Feb 22, 2017
I can sight my car there. The car i sent to my big brother.
Re: EFCC Recovers 17 Vehicles From Abdullahi Dikko, Ex-Comptroller Of Customs (pics) by Day169: 5:36pm On Feb 22, 2017
..It might suffice to say that the average public official in Nigeria is a thief until proven otherwise. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Recovers 17 Vehicles From Abdullahi Dikko, Ex-Comptroller Of Customs (pics) by Realdeals(m): 5:38pm On Feb 22, 2017
Ha!
Re: EFCC Recovers 17 Vehicles From Abdullahi Dikko, Ex-Comptroller Of Customs (pics) by breakeven: 5:39pm On Feb 22, 2017
shamecurls:
GEJ was a curse
See you. Your bubu that has gone AWOL, does he know what they are stealing now? Smh.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Recovers 17 Vehicles From Abdullahi Dikko, Ex-Comptroller Of Customs (pics) by magzey: 5:40pm On Feb 22, 2017
I NO TELL YOU ? THE TORTOISE DEY WAKA SLOWLY BUT IT HAS A DESTINE DESTINATION.

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Recovers 17 Vehicles From Abdullahi Dikko, Ex-Comptroller Of Customs (pics) by SuperBlack: 5:41pm On Feb 22, 2017
WorldRichest:
May the Blessing in Buhari's Health and body be upon you.

Say Amen!!!

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Recovers 17 Vehicles From Abdullahi Dikko, Ex-Comptroller Of Customs (pics) by WINDSOW(m): 5:41pm On Feb 22, 2017
adrian3000:
You are a capital fool
Ur own foolishness is ecclesiastical. Whose administration were these atrocious acts beeen committed?

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Recovers 17 Vehicles From Abdullahi Dikko, Ex-Comptroller Of Customs (pics) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Feb 22, 2017
I NEED A WHISTLE THAT I CAN BLOW.OH LORD OPEN MY EYES TO WHERE LOOTS ARE BURIED,KEPT ,DEPOSITED ,HANGED ON THE CEILING,KEPT IN THE FARM,SEPTIC TANK,WATER RESERVOIR OR WHERE EVER,THIS IS MY REQUEST O LORD,AMEN.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Recovers 17 Vehicles From Abdullahi Dikko, Ex-Comptroller Of Customs (pics) by erico2k2(m): 5:44pm On Feb 22, 2017
stephanie11:
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, has recovered seventeen exotic vehicles in a warehouse of the former Comptroller General of Customs, Abdullahi Dikko Inde located at Nnamdi Azikwe Street, Kaduna.

The recovery was sequel to an intelligence the commission received that stolen money and properties suspected to proceeds of crime were being stored in the warehouse. Upon receipt of the intelligence, a team of operatives from the Kano Zonal Office were deployed to carry out the investigation.

On arrival at the location, two individuals who were discovered to be the custodians of the property, Dantala Mohammed and Ahmed Balarabe were presented with a search warrant. Upon executing the search warrant, a total of seventeen amongst them brand new cars, shuttle busses and SUVs were discovered.

Consequently, the vehicles and the two individuals who are now also suspects in the investigation were conveyed to the Commission’s zonal offices in Kaduna and Kano respectively for further investigation which revealed that the warehouse in question actually belongs to the former customs boss.

Investigation is still ongoing and the two suspects arrested are in custody.

The 17 vehicles are:

i. Black colour BMW 525i series, 2010 model with chassis number WBAFR7108BC262936.

ii. ASH colour Hyundai Velester, 2012 model with chassis number KMHTC6AD4CU056038.

iii. Dark Blue BMW 325i, 2003 model with chassis number WBAEV31090KL48386.

iv. Black colour Land Cruiser Prado Jeep, 2014 model with chassis number JTEBU3FJ50K082080.

v. Black colour Mercedes G wagon, 2013 model with chassis number WDB4632361X207661.

vi. Black colour BMW 335i series, 2012 model with chassis number WBA3A91040F268895.

vii. Silver colour Peugeot 406, 2002 model with chassis number VF3BBRFNR81519018.

viii. Black colour Land Cruiser Prado Jeep, 2014 model with chassis number JTEBU3FJ10K082352.

ix. Yellow colour Toyota FJ Jeep, 2007 model with chassis number JTEZU11F68K001301.

x. Black Toyota Avensis, 2013 model with chassis number SBIBL76L20E037245.

xi. Dark ash colour KIA Cadenza, 2011 model with chassis number KNALN414BC5093288.

xii. Silver colour Porsche Cayene, 2009 model with chassis number WPIZZZ9PZ9LA12738.

xiii. Golden colour Honda Accord, 2013 model with chassis number IHGCR2634DA620609.

xiv. White colour Nissan Urban Bus, 2006 model JNITF4E25Z0715833.

xv. White colour Nissan Urban Bus, 1996 model with chassis number JTFJXO29P605023996.

xvi. White Toyota Hiace Bus, 2010 model with chassis number JTGJXO2P4B5020268.

xvii. White Nissan Bus, 2009 model with chassis number JNITA4E250011697.
http://politicsngr.com/17-vehicles-recovered-ex-comptroller-customs-abdullahi-dikko/
cc : lalasticlala
Bloggers shaaa exotic cars my bckside . Where are the exotic cars ?
I was expecting to see Lambos Bugattis ferarris etc instead BMW TOYOTA 406 and Nissan ahaha
Re: EFCC Recovers 17 Vehicles From Abdullahi Dikko, Ex-Comptroller Of Customs (pics) by erico2k2(m): 5:46pm On Feb 22, 2017
Day169:
..It might be safe to say that the average public official in Nigeria is a thief until proven otherwise. undecided
This has been my stand they have been stealing for the past 40 years

1 Like

Re: EFCC Recovers 17 Vehicles From Abdullahi Dikko, Ex-Comptroller Of Customs (pics) by erico2k2(m): 5:47pm On Feb 22, 2017
davereal:
Nice one EFCC...Instead of walking the streets of Nigeria with CVs looking for jobs, it is better to start looking for warehouses of past government officials so one can become a comfirm whistleblower and blow sharp sharp. Because 5% of wetin these politicians dey steal go pass 50 years of earning salary I swear...
Hold your wise long Ohh cos these recovered loots are going to be relooted .

1 Like

Re: EFCC Recovers 17 Vehicles From Abdullahi Dikko, Ex-Comptroller Of Customs (pics) by Lasskeey: 5:49pm On Feb 22, 2017
WorldRichest:

1 Like

Re: EFCC Recovers 17 Vehicles From Abdullahi Dikko, Ex-Comptroller Of Customs (pics) by hohafrank(m): 5:52pm On Feb 22, 2017
WorldRichest:
You talk like an idiot.Why mention Jonathan's name? The rot has been there right from the time the colonial masters handed over the administration of the country to us.The rot is still there till date.I wish the Opposition will take over so that you will see the rot that has been going on.So do not mention the head as the cause of the rot in the country.All the politicians are fantastically corrupt.The politicians that ruin this country are now in APC.We all know them.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Recovers 17 Vehicles From Abdullahi Dikko, Ex-Comptroller Of Customs (pics) by tyav7: 5:52pm On Feb 22, 2017
seunlayi:
what a mistake, he should have joined the ruling party angry angry
Exactly! The guy no use him brain

1 Like

Re: EFCC Recovers 17 Vehicles From Abdullahi Dikko, Ex-Comptroller Of Customs (pics) by omenkaLives(m): 5:52pm On Feb 22, 2017
Jonathan was, is, and will always be remembered as a pathetic criminal.

6 Likes

Re: EFCC Recovers 17 Vehicles From Abdullahi Dikko, Ex-Comptroller Of Customs (pics) by WorldRichest: 5:53pm On Feb 22, 2017
adrian3000:
You are a capital fool

What are you? Mama Piss has $15 million in her driver, gateman and maid's account. Andrew Yakubu kept $9.8 million in his old family house. Obanikoro got 4.7 billion naira to rig Ekiti Election. AVM Alex BAdeh hid $1 million in his wardrobe. AVM Olusola Amosu buried $1 million in a fake soak away. Jim Nwobodo got 100 million naira to rig election in the South-East. Bode George got 100 million naira to rig election in the South-West. Peter Odili got 100 million naira to rig election in the South-South. Diezaini does not know how much millions of dollars she has in her accounts all over the world. Tinubu, Fashola, Amaechi and other big thieves have even forgotten several millions in accounts all over the world.

But you, you did not have breakfast this morning because you have nothing to eat, even till this moment 5:50pm, you have not eaten anything today. When your friend asked why you are not eating, you said that your Church is doing 30 days fasting. The same lie you gave last month. Yet you are ready to die defending those that made you wretched. Now tell me, using your Church mind, who is a fool between the looters, you and I?

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: Nyeson Wike Declares For Presidency / Photo; APC Vice Presidential Candidate Campaigns For Vote Inside BRT Bus / EndSARS Protest Continues In France As Negoboi And C-Mi Join

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.