Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,515 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State - NYSC (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State (156348 Views)

My Funny Experience At Nysc Orientation Camp Black Gold Kaduna Kaduna / Corper Wearing Skirt At NYSC Camp Causes Stir (Photos, Video) / 9 Types Of Corpers You Meet At NYSC Orientation Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 7:52am On May 10, 2017
Gonna be dropping more updates before the day runs out... So sorry for the delay guyz...

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by opethom(m): 7:55am On May 10, 2017
We are waiting o....

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Angelswt(f): 8:19am On May 10, 2017
Emmerich09:
Am back....
welcome back
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by kkins25(m): 9:05am On May 10, 2017
Emmerich09:
updated Bro
just read it... nice one... I've noticed the sentence structure improving... good work.

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 1:17pm On May 10, 2017
kkins25:

just read it... nice one... I've noticed the sentence structure improving... good work.
Thanks kins...
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by africaflozy(f): 4:16pm On May 10, 2017
Very interesting...

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by sludge: 4:46pm On May 10, 2017
one thing i understand about life is that u have to stand up for what u want no matter what.mr lover i hope u are still with beautiful lara because if at d end u are not dating her i will b angry with u,true love is hard to get.nice write up

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by nonsovich(m): 5:12pm On May 10, 2017
From ur last update. .i could sense ur escaping the 'writers block'...dont stop now and u will get over it...u will see
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 5:15pm On May 10, 2017
africaflozy:
Very interesting...
I Appreciate...
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 5:21pm On May 10, 2017
sludge:
one thing i understand about life is that u have to stand up for what u want no matter what.mr lover i hope u are still with beautiful lara because if at d end u are not dating her i will b angry with u,true love is hard to get.nice write up
Thanks a lot my Bro, I really understand where you are coming from and I assure you that it is well...
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 5:22pm On May 10, 2017
nonsovich:
From ur last update. .i could sense ur escaping the 'writers block'...dont stop now and u will get over it...u will see
Sorry Bro but I don't really get you...
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 5:26pm On May 10, 2017
Angelswt:
welcome back
Thanks Angel...

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by queenasasili(f): 7:16pm On May 10, 2017
Emmerich09:
Lol Queen you ehn.... Have updated...
better

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by smadav(m): 8:36pm On May 10, 2017
mitchy do the needful abeg enjoying ur gist pls can u tell me any of d watsap platform to join for prospective core members

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Angelswt(f): 10:12pm On May 10, 2017
SMART!
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 10:57pm On May 10, 2017
smadav:
mitchy do the needful abeg enjoying ur gist pls can u tell me any of d watsap platform to join for prospective core members
Ok cool the way it's normally done is that when you have been posted to any of the states of your choice, then different watsapp groups will be created for all the states, so all you need to do is to locate the thread for your state and drop ur number to be added to the group. It actually helps in getting along nd in knowing one or two things about the state and how to go about it. But meanwhile you can just join the normal thread for prospective Corp members and drop ur number so dat you can be added to get relevant information...
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by smadav(m): 6:21am On May 11, 2017
Emmerich09:
Ok cool the way it's normally done is that when you have been posted to any of the states of your choice, then different watsapp groups will be created for all the states, so all you need to do is to locate the thread for your state and drop ur number to be added to the group. It actually helps in getting along nd in knowing one or two things about the state and how to go about it. But meanwhile you can just join the normal thread for prospective Corp members and drop ur number so dat you can be added to get relevant information...
thanks bro i appreciate.

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Angelswt(f): 8:44pm On May 11, 2017
next update please...

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by isiuzo(m): 11:52pm On May 11, 2017
guy abeg continue am still waiting for ur update like super story.

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by smadav(m): 12:16am On May 12, 2017
sir please as a football fan is there a way one can watch EPL games in camp.

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 10:28am On May 13, 2017
smadav:
sir please as a football fan is there a way one can watch EPL games in camp.
yeah sure we do watch EPL games in a bar in camp, once it's falls between our free time, even if it doesn't some guys would still find their way down to the Mami to watch... But don't get caught...
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 11:12am On May 13, 2017
After our little chat I asked dat we go have breakfast nd we did nd while heading to the Mami I saw damy and her friend, she saw me with Lara nd gave me a weird kinda look but i acted like i didn't see her. We got to the restaurant nd she ordered for her favorite, jollof rice, plantain and beef, while I ordered for d same thing except for the salad I added to mine. While eating I was just starring at her nd wondering what our fate would be like after camp, if there is a chance that we could get posted to the same place, if we could continue in this way nd even grow to become stronger than ever. So many things were just running in my head and I was bothered about wat would happen with me and Lara after camp, but then i have always followed the saying that goes what will be will be.... We finished eating nd she told me she would be changing her hair style base on the Mrs Nysc event that is coming up, nd I said it's cool, you need not do much you have already won the contest nd she hit me playfully and said how did you know I am going to win? Nd i said I trust my instinct and besides you got all it takes bby nd we both laughed. We walked up to a spot nd she said she gat some things to do nd dat we will see in the afternoon and she left for her hostel. When she left I thought about the contest and seriously we have some very pretty girls in delta Camp but there's something about Lara dat I don't see in other girls, her way is just different, her carriage is top notch and her beauty if glorified by mere looking at her, she's the kinda girl you would look at nd want to look at again and again so I really don't blame baba for the girls for drooling over her. I know she has a very good chance in representing our platoon and going ahead to win the beauty contest. She's also representing us in the drama nd each time they have a rehearsal she would gist me and also demonstrate everything to me and it was so cool watching and hearing her do it. So I had nothing to do so I decided to head towards the hostel and chill out with my guys, i got there nd met Williams and he said kizzo is out with a girl nd I kinda felt for him, let me tell you guys about William, the morning we were all coming to camp me nd kizzo had already known so we were aquinted already, we saw William with his mum, his mum brought him to the park nd we were like in our minds dude seriously ur mum followed you to the park dat kinda thing. So in the bus me and kizzo didn't seat together I was seated in the front with the driver and dolapo, while kizzo, William and the rest were at the back seats so thru out the trip I didn't get to converse with William it was just me, kizzo nd the girls. So by the time we got to camp we all separated except me and kizzo, so after the lil checks here and there in the first day of camp we decided to check out the Mami cuz have heard a lot about it, we got there and it lived up to my expectations we entered a bar nd ordered for drinks while drinking William came in and immediately he did i was like kizzo is this not the guy dat traveled down with us nd he said yes, so we signaled him nd he came over to say hi he bought a table water and left. So it was when we were done from the Mami and headed back to our hostel dat was when we knew he was in the same hostel with us nd his bunk was very close to Kizzo's bed, so that was how we ignited nd connected as strong friends and started bonding. So William is a cutie I have to give him dat, he's from Akwa ibom and he's a very cool guy to be around with but the only drawback he has is he's height cuz he's not dat tall but not withstanding he's a dope dude. So I met him in the hostel and he was just bored and I said guy how far naw he's response was not dat good nd I knew it has to do with a girl, if you remembered there's a girl he's been liking nd she wasn't giving him the kinda attention he needed nd i promised him I was gonna do it something about it, I cheered him up nd told him dat in the evening of dat same day after the evening drills once they are free he should tell the girl that there's a friend of he's he wants her to meet, dat once he does dat he should give me a call to come meet them nd once he introduced me to her he should leave the rest for me. He smiled nd said swag daddy I believe you, cuz dats wat he likes calling me, he said he has been trying to get the girl to chill out with us in the Mami but she has been refusing for a while now nd I told him not to worry about it dat she will hang out with us tonight, he looked at me and said swag daddy you correct...

4 Likes

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Nobody: 11:47am On May 13, 2017
so....
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 11:53am On May 13, 2017
myxxdenyi:
so....
chill sweetie I had to stop to do sumtin but it's been updated nw...
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 11:55am On May 13, 2017
isiuzo:
guy abeg continue am still waiting for ur update like super story.
updated
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 11:56am On May 13, 2017
Angelswt:
next update please...
Done...

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by sparkle4u(f): 2:17pm On May 13, 2017
Well done. Keep it coming

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by kevwe10(f): 7:08pm On May 13, 2017
nice story, weldone , keep it coming

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Kylekent59: 12:32pm On May 14, 2017
Your other thread says: fake messi.
I dey follow u grin grin
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by zeezco2020: 3:32pm On May 14, 2017
Nice write up. U can sell dis to movie producers in Nigeria and earn some cool cash.

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 7:20pm On May 14, 2017
kevwe10:
nice story, weldone , keep it coming
Thanks...
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 7:20pm On May 14, 2017
zeezco2020:
Nice write up. U can sell dis to movie producers in Nigeria and earn some cool cash.
Thanks a lot Bro.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (38) (Reply)

Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) / Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers / Tallest Abuja Corper And Shortest Corper Meet In Camp (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.