Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,171 members, 7,825,658 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State - NYSC (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State (156591 Views)

My Funny Experience At Nysc Orientation Camp Black Gold Kaduna Kaduna / Corper Wearing Skirt At NYSC Camp Causes Stir (Photos, Video) / 9 Types Of Corpers You Meet At NYSC Orientation Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by bayularlar(m): 8:13pm On May 14, 2017
bro u 2much bt make i ask u,na hw many 4tocopy we go do wit our documen
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 11:12pm On May 14, 2017
bayularlar:
bro u 2much bt make i ask u,na hw many 4tocopy we go do wit our documen
sup Bro, concerning the photocopies just do like 3 or 4 copies each cuz one of the mistakes I made was to waste money on photocopies I made like 8 copies each which was wasteful. Make sure you're photocopy your School ID card also...
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Nobody: 11:45pm On May 14, 2017
Emmerich09:
sup Bro, concerning the photocopies just do like 3 or 4 copies each cuz one of the mistakes I made was to waste money on photocopies I made like 8 copies each which was wasteful. Make sure you're photocopy your School ID card also...
boss is certificate same as statement of result. can I go without statement of result but school certificate...
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 12:11am On May 15, 2017
yemimajid:
boss is certificate same as statement of result. can I go without statement of result but school certificate...
they are different things Bro, go with your statement of result...
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by bayularlar(m): 7:27am On May 15, 2017
Emmerich09:
thanks broda
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 4:57pm On May 15, 2017
bayularlar:
thanks broda
You welcome bro...
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by 1stdammy: 12:09pm On May 16, 2017
smadav:
sir please as a football fan is there a way one can watch EPL games in camp.
Last EPL games comes b4 camping, coming sunday I think, so...........
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 12:26pm On May 16, 2017
After talking to William about the girl and assuring him that we are all chilling out tonight, I decided to relax a bit before the afternoon drills commences. While relaxing kizzo came in looking all happy and we asked wat was going on and he said Olivia the girl dat has been giving him a hard time has finally given him her number nd even offered to hang out with him tonight, and William said guy seriously? we were all happy for him cuz he really likes her but she has taken him for granted, I mean who wouldn't like Olivia, she got some madazz shape and a big ass, but some down sides which u will know soon l. So I was like kizzo seriously how did you do it, kizzo was like mitch relax shay i tell you say the beb go feel my parole las las, she dey see us for Mami naw she dey feel our package, guy forget oh girls dey look guyz wella oh, dem know d ones wey get package. You remember when i first dey flow with her she no dey give me face at all, she dey reason other guys but naw wey she don see as e dey go, na she even dey fine my face cuz since dat dey wey i ask for her number wey she tell me say she no get phone ehn, dat thing pain me so I just luck up for her matter. You remember that night wey we dey fayrouz stand wey we cast the place, she and her friends dey the next bar de view us but I lock up like say I no see her, so today after my platoon meeting i say make i go chaow for restaurant as I dey eat I just site she and her friend enter the restaurant com sit down not too far from me, when I see dem I just lock up dey do my thing like say I no see her. Next thing wey I see she dey in front of me dey shine teeth, I de look her like ehn wetin i fit do for you, before she com say hi kizzo how you doing, i came to eat with my friend nd was surprised to see you here - for my mind bomb dey ur head abi? Na today you don de see me abi - oh yeah dis is where I normally eat, oh really me too hop you don't mind us joining you - for my mind abi dis one no well, wetin she see today na- oh its cool I don't mind you can join me. Na so she waka go bring her friend nd their belongings come oh, she com dey try form chit chat with me, so kizzo wats up and how are you doing, we have not be seeing each other lately like we used to, for my mind - ahhhh mo daran abi dis beb no well, wen I dey chase you up nd down for camp you dey feel ur self abi - ummm have been kinda busy dats why. OK I understand, she naw ordered for wat she and her friend would eat nd they brought it, in my mind I was very happy she was on d same table with me but when I remembered how she treated me before i felt like leaving the place. She introduced me to her friend then they brought their food nd they started eating by den I was almost done with mine, so she said she wanted to view some of my pictures nd I handed my phone over to her, excused myself stood up nd went to the freshen up in the convenience. When I go back I just told her I had some where i needed to be nd I decided to clear any other little doubts she was having about me, the food we ate was like 1,600 but I dropped 3k on the table nd told her incase they still want to order for more, i saw the huge surprise on her face but i acted cool took my phone then she said kizzo thanks alot, in my mind - so you fit compose yourself like dis before, nai you dey do jati jati like elega pikin - no problem Olivia you welcome anytime... Before I could walk like ten steps my phone rang with a strange number, I picked nd a female voice came up, hi kizzo it's Olivia I really want to say thank for what you did today i really appreciate it, nd I was wondering if we could chill out tonight if you don't mind. I was so surprised nd dumbfounded cuz I know i never gave her my number but I had to regain myself nd give her a reply, ummm am not too sure but I will let you know k, OK i would be expectin ur call bye then she hung up. My walking steps nw became slow I was trying to play the events dat occurred in my head all over again, dat was when i remembered that she collected my phone, dat must have been when she got my number. William nw said yes naw dats how she got it, so I think you should call her later in the day and tell her to join us tonight cuz we chilling, mitch has a plan to make uche chill with us tonight, kizzo looked at me and said seriously? I affirmed to it then he said he will give Olivia a call to come chill with us I bet she's gonna luv it, so suddenly the two of dem started looking at me like dey were expecting me to say something nd i was like wat? Dey said nothing, they kept looking dat was when i decoded it was Lara dey were waiting for me to say If she was coming. Nd I said make una no worry Lara go show nd they all smiled nd hailed me but inside of my i was doubting but didn't know why. So we rested for a while and before we knew, it was time for the afternoon drills the bigle was blown nd people started moving down to the parade ground. Before we left the hostel i reminded William that he should tell uche dat a friend of he's wants to meet her and he should call me once the drills are over cuz it lasts till the evening nd he said cool, so while on the ground our platoon commander started talking to us about the coming competition and how we must try to make sure we come first, when he was thru talking we all went to our different locations, I was with the guys playing football we won our first match nd lost the second match, while the volleyball girls lost all their games so dey are out, I saw Lara and she said she's going to practice with some girls to show them how to walk, cuz she had the experience already so she left me nd i was chilling with Mark nd he was gisting me about a cookie (a girl) he met last night nd how they connected nd how fricken high they were. He was like the girl can smoke like a chimney nd he kinda likes her style, he likes girls dat get high. So after awhile I left the field and decided to go for a stroll dat was when i saw Lara cat walking majestically teaching the other girls and immediately she saw me she almost fell, she was shy, she didn't expect to see me at that point in time I just smiled and walked past. Before we knew wat was happening time had gone nd the day was getting dark and the various platoons had started rounding up, then i got a call from William telling me he's with uche and asking me to come meet them up in the field. After receiving his call I knew I had to do something cool in other to get the girls attention, cuz have been seeing her around and she's quite a cutie but my guy is also handsome so wat can I do to make her chill out with us nd give him a listening ear. As I was walking towards where they were I was thinking of something that I would do dat would make her change her mind within minutes of my presence, when I entered the field and saw them a bit far from me, she, William and some of their platoon members where together she was sited and William was standing close to her when I finally got there I greeted the guy's nd William walked up to me nd shake me with a smile on his face, we took a few steps to where she was sited nd William said uche meet mitch my very good friend in camp nd immediately i stretched Fort my hands and said ohh the famous uche have been hearing so much about you and she said hmmmm, I hop they are good things nd i said yeah they are nd am very much pleased to meet you, she smiled and said likewise. Then i surprised her and everyone there when i went to her nd bent down in front of her looking straight into her eyes like i was about to propose to her and said, wat are you doing tonight? Hope you don't mind joining us tonight at the Mami cuz we will be glad to have you on our table and am sure William here would be ecstatic if you could show up. She looked at me surprisingly then at William and said sure I will, nd I was like it's a deal I stood up told her we will be seeing later tonight signaled William to meet me in the hostel nd I left. When I was going i was like yeah I did dat for William, then my mind drifted to Lara it's past 7pm already and I didn't inform her about our hanging out tonight, I called her line once, twice, trice and she wasn't picking up nd I was like damn am i going to be the only one chilling without a girl by his side tonight....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Cityfirstborn(m): 2:09pm On May 16, 2017
interesting

keep them coming

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 4:12pm On May 16, 2017
zeezco2020:
Nice write up. U can sell dis to movie producers in Nigeria and earn some cool cash.
updated
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 4:13pm On May 16, 2017
kevwe10:
nice story, weldone , keep it coming
updated
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 4:13pm On May 16, 2017
isiuzo:
guy abeg continue am still waiting for ur update like super story.
updated
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 4:14pm On May 16, 2017
Angelswt:
next update please...
updated

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by zeezco2020: 4:51pm On May 16, 2017
Cant wait for d nxt episode

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by sparkle4u(f): 4:51pm On May 16, 2017
Weldone

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Angelswt(f): 7:05pm On May 16, 2017
the story just keeps getting better...

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 10:57pm On May 16, 2017
zeezco2020:
Cant wait for d nxt episode
It's coming up strongly Bro...
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 10:58pm On May 16, 2017
sparkle4u:
Weldone
Thanks My Sparkle...
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 10:59pm On May 16, 2017
Angelswt:
the story just keeps getting better...
Yeah it is Angel.. More updates coming up..

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Angelswt(f): 11:08pm On May 16, 2017
Emmerich09:
Yeah it is Angel.. More updates coming up..
Alright! expectant.

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Dusby: 12:37am On May 17, 2017
Welcome bk bro! .... Nice one... Keep it up bro

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by isyourboy(m): 7:40am On May 17, 2017
[quote author=Emmerich09 post=56572320]After talking to William about the girl and assuring him that we are all chilling out tonight, I decided to relax a bit before the afternoon drills commences. While relaxing kizzo came in looking all happy and we asked wat was going on and he said Olivia the girl dat has been giving him a hard time has finally given him her number nd even agreed to hang out with him tonight, and William said guy seriously? we were all happy for him cuz he really likes her but she has taken him for granted, I mean who wouldn't like Olivia, she got some madazz shape and a big ass, but some down sides which u will know soon l. So I was like kizzo seriously how did you do it, kizzo was like mitch relax shay i tell you say the beb go feel my parole las las, she dey see us for Mami naw she dey feel our package, guy forget oh girls dey look guyz wella oh, dem know d ones wey get package. You remember when i first dey flow with her she no dey give me face at all, she dey reason other guys but naw wey she don see as e dey go, na she even dey fine my face cuz since dat dey wey i ask for her number wey she tell me say she no get phone ehn, dat thing pain me so I just luck up for her matter. You remember that night wey we dey fayrouz stand wey we cast the place, she and her friends dey the next bar de view us but I lock up like say I no see her, so today after my platoon meeting i say make i go chaow for restaurant as I dey eat I just site she and her friend enter the restaurant com sit down not too far from me, when I see dem I just lock up dey do my thing like say I no see her. Next thing wey I see she dey in front of me dey shine teeth, I de look her like ehn wetin i fit do for you, before she com say hi kizzo how you doing, i came to eat with my friend nd was surprised to see you here - for my mind bomb dey ur head abi? Na today you don de see me abi - oh yeah dis is where I normally eat, oh really me too hop you don't mind us joining you - for my mind abi dis one no well, wetin she see today na- oh its cool I don't mind you can join me. Na so she waka go bring her friend nd their belongings come oh, she com dey try form chit chat with me, so kizzo wats up and how are you doing, we have not be seeing each other lately like we used to, for my mind - ahhhh mo daran abi dis beb no well, wen I dey chase you up nd down for camp you dey feel ur self abi - ummm have been kinda busy dats why. OK I understand, she naw ordered for wat she and her friend would eat nd they brought it, in my mind I was very happy she was on d same table with me but when I remembered how she treated me before i felt like leaving the place. She introduced me to her friend then they brought their food nd they started eating by den I was almost done with mine, so she said she wanted to view some of my pictures nd I handed my phone over to her, excused myself stood up nd went to the freshen up in the convenience. When I go back I just told her I had some where i needed to be nd I decided to clear any other little doubts she was having about me, the food we ate was like 1,600 but I dropped 3k on the table nd told her incase they still want to order for more, i saw the huge surprise on her face but i acted cool took my phone then she said kizzo thanks alot, in my mind - so you fit compose yourself like dis before, nai you dey do jati jati like elega pikin - no problem Olivia you welcome anytime... Before I could walk like ten steps my phone rang with a strange number, I picked nd a female voice came up, hi kizzo it's Olivia I really want to say thank for what you did today i really appreciate it, nd I was wondering if we could chill out tonight if you don't mind. I was so surprised nd dumbfounded cuz I know i never gave her my number but I had to regain myself nd give her a reply, ummm am not too sure but I will let you know k, OK i would be expectin ur call bye then she hung up. My walking steps nw became slow I was trying to play the events dat occurred in my head all over again, dat was when i remembered that she collected my phone, dat must have been when she got my number. William nw said yes naw dats how she got it, so I think you should call her later in the day and tell her to join us tonight cuz we chilling, mitch has a plan to make uche chill with us tonight, kizzo looked at me and said seriously? I affirmed to it then he said he will give Olivia a call to come chill with us I bet she's gonna luv it, so suddenly the two of dem started looking at me like dey were expecting me to say something nd i was like wat? Dey said nothing, they kept looking dat was when i decoded it was Lara dey were waiting for me to say If she was coming. Nd I said make una no worry Lara go show nd they all smiled nd hailed me but inside of my i was doubting but didn't know why. So we rested for a while and before we knew, it was time for the afternoon drills the bigle was blown nd people started moving down to the parade ground. Before we left the hostel i reminded William that he should tell uche dat a friend of he's wants to meet her and he should call me once the drills are over cuz it lasts till the evening nd he said cool, so while on the ground our platoon commander started talking to us about the coming competition and how we must try to make sure we come first, when he was thru talking we all went to our different locations, I was with the guys playing football we won our first match nd lost the second match, while the volleyball girls lost all their games so dey are out, I saw Lara and she said she's going to practice with some girls to show them how to walk, cuz she had the experience already so she left me nd i was chilling with Mark nd he was gisting me about a cookie (a girl) he met last night nd how they connected nd how fricken high they were. He was like the girl can smoke like a chimney nd he kinda likes her style, he likes girls dat get high. So after awhile I left the field and decided to go for a stroll dat was when i saw Lara cat walking majestically teaching the other girls and immediately she saw me she almost fell, she was shy, she didn't expect to see me at that point in time I just smiled and walked past. Before we knew wat was happening time had gone nd the day was getting dark and the various platoons had started rounding up, then i got a call from William telling me he's with uche and asking me to come meet them up in the field. After receiving his call I knew I had to do something cool in other to get the girls attention, cuz have been seeing her around and she's quite a cutie but my guy is also handsome so wat can I do to make her chill out with us nd give him a listening ear. As I was walking towards where they were I was thinking of something that I would do dat would make her change her mind within minutes of my presence, when I entered the field and saw them a bit far from me, she, William and some of their platoon members where together she was sited and William was standing close to her when I finally got there I greeted the guy's nd William walked up to me nd shake me with a smile on his face, we took a few steps to where she was sited nd William said uche meet mitch my very good friend in camp nd immediately i stretched Fort my hands and said ohh the famous uche have been hearing so much about you and she said hmmmm, I hop they are good things nd i said yeah they are nd am very much pleased to meet you, she smiled and said likewise. Then i surprised her and everyone there when i went to her nd bent down in front of her looking straight into her eyes like i was about to propose to her and said, wat are you doing tonight? Hope you don't mind joining us tonight at the Mami cuz we will be glad to have you on our table and am sure William here would be ecstatic if you could show up. She looked at me surprisingly then at William and said sure I will, nd I was like it's a deal I stood up told her we will be seeing later tonight signaled William to meet me in the hostel nd I left. When I was going i was like yeah I did dat for William, then my mind drifted to Lara it's past 7pm already and I didn't inform her about our hanging out tonight, I called her line once, twice, trice and she wasn't picking up nd I was like damn am i going to be the only one chilling without a girl by his side tonight....[/quot
this story almost made me miss a test yesterday while reading Wen I forgot I had a test by 4pm... but guy Wetin dey pain me be say all this while you've never Bleep this girl,,,, guy Abeg u gaz Bleep her o, it is a must

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by kevwe10(f): 8:44am On May 17, 2017
weldone bro,I dey feel ur story,more ink to ur pen

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 9:28am On May 17, 2017
kevwe10:
weldone bro,I dey feel ur story,more ink to ur pen
Thanks kevwe...
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Elbizzcklinz(m): 1:49pm On May 17, 2017
Guy i get confused while reading with your writing Pattern.... Pls use the good English
that i can understand. Thanks.
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 3:20pm On May 17, 2017
I decided to head to the hostel, while going I was bothered why Lara wasn't picking up my calls, maybe she's not with her phone, or maybe she didn't hear it ringing cuz sometimes it's on silent. I got to the hostel nd met just kizzo all looking fresh for the night nd he said, mitch everywhere go good tonight Olivia go show for the first time ever, I just call William he say he dey come. Hope you don call Lara oh cuz she too must dey there i dey really feel her package, guy I no sure oh i called her three times but she wasn't picking up and am worried about her, and am not really sure if she's gonna show up cuz i didn't inform her on time. Kizzo now said guy why naw u suppose don tell her since afternoon naw OK no worry make i call her, kizzo called her twice but she didn't pick so I told him not to worry that she's diffinnately not with her phone she might be charging it in the Mami market lemme freshen up so if William comes we can all go, she's diffinately gonna call wen she sees my missed calls. It wasn't long William came in nd changed his shirt cuz he was all sweaty, then they both called their girls nd told them to meet up at the Guinness bar. We got to the bar secured a table nd started chilling but I wasn't happy cuz she hasn't called me back and am unsure if she's gonna be chilling with me tonight but I chilled, not long Olivia came nd she was looking hot for the night nd kizzo was trying to keep calm but I could see he was very happy Dat she's finally here with him, I was just sipping my Guinness nd waiting for my phone to ring any moment. Bt it wasn't to be, William phone rang nd it was uche asking him to come get her nd bring her to our table, he left nd was back in a giffy uche was looking very beautiful, she has dis cute sets of eyes nd a very coordinated face, she greeted everyone looked at me and said mitch am here so u guyz should make it worth while, kizzo cut in and said beb u have no idea the joy u have put in my friends heart you are the one he has always gotten his eyes on, he won't allow us to hear word in the hostel uche dis, uche dat, he's so much into you i must say, nd she smiled nd said i know nothing about that cuz he hasn't said nothing looking straight at William it was kinda awkward but he managed the situation by saying you will get to know from the horses mouth soon enough nd we all laughed. It was past eight nd everyone seems to be having a good time except me nd kizzo noticed nd called me out to a corner and said Mitch wetin dey sup naw where Lara dey? Abi she no dey come nd i said guy i just dey confused she never call me back, chill make i call her I put a call through to her nd surprisingly her phone was now switched off nd i was like dang wat the heck is going on, nd kizzo asked wat happened nd i told him her number is switched off. He wasn't so pleased either then we saw William coming out of the bar to where we were standing nd said guyz wetin dey sup naw una just leave me alone with two ladies how far, i told him wat was going on nd he was like we should chill dat she might still turn up. So we went back inside the bar to meet them sitting on our table talking to the girls nd i was like WTF why has my night chosen to be like dis... Guess who we met?

5 Likes

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by sparkle4u(f): 6:47pm On May 17, 2017
Baba for the girls

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by mystery22: 11:52pm On May 17, 2017
update boss

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by princezzz(f): 8:30pm On May 18, 2017
I like fair guys because them too dey shine like say Na them fine pass. and you are fair. I was posted to delta today and I hope it treats me fine. just praying I would be able to leave my shell make I fit flex camp wella. your narrative is nice, which girl doesn't love a romance story. Na to dey go mami dey make person popular? to the main issue, is there a way to influence better ppa posting while in camp? what lga is really nice, cheap,treats corpers well and finally pays well? how far your Lara?hope everything is working out the way you want it to

2 Likes

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 7:40am On May 19, 2017
princezzz:
I like fair guys because them too dey shine like say Na them fine pass. and you are fair. I was posted to delta today and I hope it treats me fine. just praying I would be able to leave my shell make I fit flex camp wella. your narrative is nice, which girl doesn't love a romance story. Na to dey go mami dey make person popular? to the main issue, is there a way to influence better ppa posting while in camp? what lga is really nice, cheap,treats corpers well and finally pays well? how far your Lara?hope everything is working out the way you want it to
sup princezzz congratulations on being posted to delta state am sure you will also have a nice time, just be open minded camp is more fun when you welcome the activities around you and partake in them. Like i always say the Mami is the spice of camp and delta Mami is making sense a lot of chilling spots, yes you can influence your posting only if you got a very good source you have to be careful, don't pay anyone money to get posted just put ur ears down and make the right friends, if you get poster to warri, Asaba, or Sapele it's cool, even agbor or ughelli. Lara is doing fine dear thanks.. Be free to ask anything... Welcome to delta state, the big heart...
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by emyboy94: 11:13am On May 19, 2017
princess I'm with you o. posted to Delta too. locating a legit source to handle the ppa has not been easy at all. wished Emmerich knew anyone
sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (38) (Reply)

Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House / Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) / Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.