Stats: 3,194,154 members, 7,953,584 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:50 PM

MY Pics Updated - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MY Pics Updated (1299 Views)

Am I The Hottest Girl on Nairaland? Rate My Pics / Customs Boss Use & Dump Story: My Pics Were Stolen, Used For Evil- Girl Exclaims / "We Met In 100-Level, He Would Comment My Wife On All My Pics" - Bride-To-Be (2) (3) (4)

Re: MY Pics Updated by Nbote(m): 8:57pm On Feb 22, 2017
delishpot:

Yes! He show us his photo and make us smile/laugh and give us topic to talk about.....in this recession wey people no get time to look that Na epp Na. me sef go epp am vote too. You who you epp? grin

Lolzzzz, in otherwords U think he's a clown abi.. U take style wicked ooo. Com dey giv am hope. Me I epp because I kip u busy nd telling him d truth his fone camera nd mirror haven't told him before.. I no try?
Re: MY Pics Updated by delishpot: 8:59pm On Feb 22, 2017
Nbote:

Lolzzzz, in otherwords U think he's a clown abi.. U take style wicked ooo. Com dey giv am hope. Me I epp because I kip u busy nd telling him d truth his fone camera nd mirror haven't told him before.. I no try?

Na you wicked pass grin grin dey kill our brothers joy upandan. I was entertained and I shall vote for him dass ol.
Re: MY Pics Updated by Nbote(m): 9:25pm On Feb 22, 2017
delishpot:

Na you wicked pass grin grin dey kill our brothers joy upandan. I was entertained and I shall vote for him dass ol.

Issorait... But it's a waste of vote sha

Biggest Lies Society Has Made Us To Believe / Unbelievable!!! / How Do I Move Past This Hate For Girls?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8