Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,662 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

The Day A Homosexual Romanced Me Inside The BRT Bus - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Day A Homosexual Romanced Me Inside The BRT Bus (5434 Views)

The Girl I Romanced From Nairaland Bought Me A Gift (PICS UPLOADED) / Man Forcefully Romanced A Lady He Bought Phone For, Then She Bit Him / Man Refuses To Pay Lady Her Money, Says I Only Romanced (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Day A Homosexual Romanced Me Inside The BRT Bus by EzeNri(m): 8:41am On Jun 07, 2018
HannahHitler:
you are a writer!! Well this is bad publicity for us gay folks. I dont think we go around harrasing unsuspecting people. Those thats do that are just perverts and sick people and do not in any way represent us.

They will start bashing us now, as tho this was real. Mtwwww
If you are a gay, get a Bae, unlearn that and thank me later.

Homosexualism is a product of nurture, not nature. It is capable of being unlearned.
Re: The Day A Homosexual Romanced Me Inside The BRT Bus by Nobody: 8:47am On Jun 07, 2018
EzeNri:

If you are a gay, get a Bae, unlearn that and thank me later.

Homosexualism is a product of nurture, not nature. It is capable of being unlearned.
i never complained about me being gay neither do iwant to unlearn. I do not care of it nature, nurture, demons, yidi yada. I like girls, period.

Thanks for ur advice tho, i will consider unlearning once i hate girls and get attracted to a man.
Re: The Day A Homosexual Romanced Me Inside The BRT Bus by Nobody: 8:49am On Jun 07, 2018
sanpipita:

Not condoning any form of molestation, but I don't see the bad publicity here, aside being fictional people have stories of molestation regardless of sexuality, moreover you won't see the judgmental homophobes say rape or molestation is bad publicity for heterosexuality, anyone who will judge homosexual just for one singular act has no sense.
you are right. I guess i am just being over sensitive. We receive so much hate already and well.... You are right.
Re: The Day A Homosexual Romanced Me Inside The BRT Bus by Nobody: 7:03am On Jun 08, 2018
BandAid:

You're cute.
Usually I'd raise an eyebrow but after a stressful day at work and life, thanks smiley
Re: The Day A Homosexual Romanced Me Inside The BRT Bus by Nobody: 8:22am On Jun 08, 2018
pcguru1:

Usually I'd raise an eyebrow but after a stressful day at work and life, thanks smiley

You're welcome, but why would you, or anyone for that matter, raise an eyebrow anyway?
Re: The Day A Homosexual Romanced Me Inside The BRT Bus by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jun 08, 2018
BandAid:

You're welcome, but why would you, or anyone for that matter, raise an eyebrow anyway?

Don't mind me I'm always suspicious of people.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Mum Caught Me Masturbating / Should I Talk To My Neighbour About My Girlfriend / My Boyfriend Is The Most Handsome(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.