Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

More Than Confused - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / More Than Confused (1905 Views)

She Don't Wanna Rush Relationship Confused Need Help ! / So Confused About My Relationship - My Boyfriend Beats Me / Is She Pretending to Love Me? I'm Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Than Confused by emans(m): 5:14pm On Dec 10, 2009
pls advice me.i met this girl in october this year,ask her out and things went on, last month she told me she has a 4yrs old baby girl for a guy before when she was in secondary school, i have not overcome the shock for her now to bring a pregnancy test result thats its positive, am confused, she said she cant abort thats wy she gave birth to the baby,she insist on not aborting it, pls what can i do am confused and its makin me lose weight
Re: More Than Confused by Kx: 5:20pm On Dec 10, 2009
I am shocked that you "chop" without protection.
What were you thinking?
Re: More Than Confused by agathamari(f): 5:22pm On Dec 10, 2009
its your kid right?  you crawled between her legs without a condom and had your fun right?  so whats the question?  you want to have fun but dont want the consequences of that fun?  if you didnt want a kid you should have kept your pants on.  sorry no sympathy at all for you.  if you must put it up for adoption but no reason to kill the baby because you your own stupidity
Re: More Than Confused by emans(m): 5:32pm On Dec 10, 2009
i dont think i have any problem taking the kid,the problem is the mother.i have all wat ut takes to be a dad.
Re: More Than Confused by mrperfect(m): 5:34pm On Dec 10, 2009
Did she told you that she had a baby for some one before?
Re: More Than Confused by emans(m): 5:36pm On Dec 10, 2009
@ KX
 is it everytime u play with condom,
Re: More Than Confused by emans(m): 5:37pm On Dec 10, 2009
she told me very late,now she pregnant
Re: More Than Confused by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 10, 2009
Wow so you can roll in the hay with her without a rubber but if one of the sideeffects(pregnancy) of the rolling arises you want her to kill it? My friend take responsibility for your actions and be a man about it. Next time have atleast 10 rubbers in you wallet.
Re: More Than Confused by mrperfect(m): 5:44pm On Dec 10, 2009
I don't know why she has to do this.
Is like she has that is plan already. If you think you are due for marriage marry her.
But this is really challenging.
Re: More Than Confused by iice(f): 6:10pm On Dec 10, 2009
When you decide to 'play' the role of an adult. Act like one.
Re: More Than Confused by Rukkayat(f): 6:22pm On Dec 10, 2009
bros u dey inside serious wahala oh, i no think say make you tell her to throw-way d belle
una fit come up with solution now, even say she born d pickin, and u no wan marry am una still fit care for d pickin, abi?
Re: More Than Confused by solihu(m): 6:35pm On Dec 10, 2009
Rukkayat:

bros u dey inside serious wahala oh, i no think say make you tell her to throw-way d belle
una fit come up with solution now, even say she born d pickin, and u no wan marry am una still fit care for d pickin, abi?

Sis ye! U dey vex o!!!!!!! In fact your pix says it all!
Re: More Than Confused by mrperfect(m): 7:04pm On Dec 10, 2009
Rukkayat, you are beautiful.
Re: More Than Confused by naijaguy2(m): 7:10pm On Dec 10, 2009
[size=14pt]HYMM, Na waooo,

U don enjoy ur sef

ABEG tak de moda and d Pikin,
[/size]
Re: More Than Confused by emans(m): 7:28pm On Dec 10, 2009
thats the mess i put myself.i dont know what to tell my people
Re: More Than Confused by Macgreat(m): 7:41pm On Dec 10, 2009
naija_guy:

HYMM, Na waooo,

U don enjoy your sef

ABEG tak de moda and d Pikin,

Most he?!. . . the first guy that impregnated her didn't take her. . . why should he?!

emans:

thats the mess i put myself.i dont know what to tell my people
Guy, don't think too much. . . no body can force you to marry anyone. just be there for the BABY.
Re: More Than Confused by justwise(m): 7:46pm On Dec 10, 2009
emans:

thats the mess i put myself.i[b] dont know what to tell my people[/b]

Tell ur pple that u will soon be a dady
Re: More Than Confused by Jaideyone(m): 9:29pm On Dec 10, 2009
lwkmd, daddy samson grin grin grin grin grin, i'll advice you to take the girl. she must be very fertile,

and if you still want to abort it the n you may have to intimidate her a lil bit. scare her. tell her you won't won't take responsibility for the baby. trust me, it works 70percent of the time
Re: More Than Confused by Dexlomo: 9:35pm On Dec 10, 2009
Since U've got al it takes to be a dad den, take d child n leave d mother.
Re: More Than Confused by omega25red(m): 9:36pm On Dec 10, 2009
@ poster

Even if she told you she had a kid while you guys were having sex it wouldn't have mattered because you have gotten her preganat. Dont be confused because just because a woman gets pregnant for you doesn't mean you must marry her. The child should be your first responsibility then the mother. Though you were sleeping with her but this whole thing seems suspect to me. Seems like she planned this whole scenerio but who knows  undecided anyway take care of the child.
Re: More Than Confused by 190: 10:15pm On Dec 10, 2009
Kx:

I am shocked that you "chop" without protection.
What were you thinking?

u don chop finish and now ure loosin weight

beta start buying baby pampers

welcome our newest nairaland FATHER on board~

even body applause~
encore~
Re: More Than Confused by mamagee3(f): 1:38am On Dec 11, 2009
Is there any story we haven't heard on the romance section? undecided
Re: More Than Confused by MoneyRule(m): 7:00am On Dec 11, 2009
You don dey lose weight??
You sure sey no be HIV/AIDS??
You and people like you should be stuffed into a building and the building burnt to the ground!
You never dey shocked yet!
I wonder who dey create una type because God no dey do this kain work.
Re: More Than Confused by Nobody: 7:06am On Dec 11, 2009
Eku ewu omo o
Re: More Than Confused by Kx: 8:28am On Dec 11, 2009
emans:

@ KX
[size=14pt] is it everytime u play with condom, [/size]

FYI,each time you dont "play" (as u put it) with condom, you are romancing:
-unwanted pregnancy,
-STI's and STD's
-the father of them all,HIV AIDS

what a man sow,that he shall reap.
Re: More Than Confused by emans(m): 12:16pm On Dec 11, 2009
thanks everybody i beleve God will see me through, but i still need more views on this.thanks
Re: More Than Confused by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:22pm On Dec 11, 2009
Man up and take responsibility for your actions cus you gonna be a dada! cool
Re: More Than Confused by emans(m): 12:41pm On Dec 11, 2009
@ ThoniaSlim
thanks may God be with u,any body in this kind of mess before
Re: More Than Confused by YME4(m): 2:07pm On Dec 21, 2009
Hmmm, me no come knw wetin 2 talk o, good luck sha
Re: More Than Confused by Nautillus(m): 2:16pm On Dec 21, 2009
Dude. . .all your pain/fear/anguish will melt away when you hold your child in your hands. . .as per the mum. . .you don't have to marry her IF you dont want to.
Re: More Than Confused by YME4(m): 2:16pm On Dec 21, 2009
on a second thot, how ur condition be? if u sit well well, that means d babe know wetin she do, but i'll take that back 2 some xtent if not completely because it takes two to tango. unfortunately, advice elude me 4 this matter. once again gud luck. Me no dey 4 blaming game. wot's done is done. Find a way 4ward.

Gold help us all
Re: More Than Confused by emans(m): 5:25pm On Dec 21, 2009
@ Y.M.E
she has even plan to move in with me

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need Your Urgent Advice Pls / Your Favourite Love Song / Heavy Rain On Their Wedding Day (today), What Kinda Sign Is This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.