Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,001 members, 7,825,101 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

The Importance Of Love And Trust In A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Importance Of Love And Trust In A Relationship (697 Views)

"I Don't Go Through My Girl's Phone, It's Called Maturity And Trust" / Was I Slutty And Will Any Guy Ever Marry Me And Trust Me, And Love Me? / Importance Of Romance In A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Importance Of Love And Trust In A Relationship by Nobody: 12:04pm On Feb 23, 2017
There is a lots of relationship in our life and in this world like -

a relationship between husband and wife, friends, parents and children, classmates, workmates and even neighbors.

A relationship is easy to make but it is so hard to make that relationship stronger and lasting.

A long lasting relationship is very easy to establish if we put the spirit of trust and love in our hearts.because love and trust is the requirement in a relationship to make it lasting.

When these two character leaves from our relation then that relation becomes weak.

Relationship is the only thing on the basis of which the whole human being is lasting so if we think logically we can see that strong relationship gives born to an enjoyable living.

among different types of relationship there are some specific relationship which should be strong and lasting to lead a better life.like we must hope to last the relationship within our family or with our spouse.

We should treat this relationship seriously in order to build a lasting, happy, strong and enjoyable partnership.

REMAIN BLESS
Re: The Importance Of Love And Trust In A Relationship by Boboforthegirls: 12:05pm On Feb 23, 2017
What is love?
Re: The Importance Of Love And Trust In A Relationship by Nobody: 8:07pm On Feb 23, 2017
Quite true. Some relationships outweigh others.
Relationship with one's spouse is very critical. This is someone with whom you've been united with and "the two becomes one".
Needless to say therefore that your spouse becomes like you. One who is not at peace with him/herself cannot truly be at peace with the rest of the world.
Being not at peace with your spouse is somehow tantamount to not being at peace with yourself so how can you find lasting peace elsewhere?.
Finally, we know that happiness and peace are two sides of a coin. without peace with your partner, you can't truly have a happy home.

1 Like

Re: The Importance Of Love And Trust In A Relationship by Nobody: 8:13pm On Feb 23, 2017
well said
Re: The Importance Of Love And Trust In A Relationship by Nobody: 6:15am On Feb 24, 2017
Indeed.
Re: The Importance Of Love And Trust In A Relationship by Nobody: 6:26am On Feb 24, 2017
Boboforthegirls:
What is love?
cool cool cool

(1) (Reply)

He Desires To Enlarge And Elongate His D!ck. Pls Advise / Happy International Women's Day.... Stay Strong, Bold And Beautiful, You Are / What Are Those Habits You Stopped Doing Even When You Love Doing Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.