Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,691 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:18 PM

Guys Do You Feel Comfortable Having Sex With Girls In Their House - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Do You Feel Comfortable Having Sex With Girls In Their House (3677 Views)

My Poor Communication Ability Is Killing My Relationship With Girls / "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter / Lady Threatens To Tag Wives Of Married Men Who Flirt With Girls Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Do You Feel Comfortable Having Sex With Girls In Their House by Nobody: 6:54pm On Feb 23, 2017
obiorathesubtle:
cheesy

If her real boyfriend comes.. I'll leave na..

"I just came here for the püssy bruh.. The heart is yours.. The püssy is ours.."

Then I walk away..

No big deal at all.. Especially if she doesn't know your house.. She can't get pregnant and bring the child to your house..
You don tey for the game cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys Do You Feel Comfortable Having Sex With Girls In Their House by obiorathesubtle: 7:20pm On Feb 23, 2017
Lsofdk:
Let's put it this way… how about her family house?
cool

Perfect venue..

If you got enough grease on you to slide in and out very quickly..
Re: Guys Do You Feel Comfortable Having Sex With Girls In Their House by Nobody: 7:39pm On Feb 23, 2017
sweettease:
Just confess what happened to you first grin

Your comments are so childish. Eish!
Re: Guys Do You Feel Comfortable Having Sex With Girls In Their House by sweettease(f): 8:34pm On Feb 23, 2017
B2Spirits:

You spoke in parable, I also spoke in parable. What a woman will be willing to marry a man earning 30k monthly even if anointing flows on him like a river? You mentioned 116 as the only requirement, and I drew your attention to what's important that you didn't mention.

Like myself who is a pastor cheesy what if I want my woman to be a teacher of the word?
I wasn't speaking in parables, all I need is 116 to brag on my king(Jesus) - Romans 1:16
I wasn't talking about a man smiley
Re: Guys Do You Feel Comfortable Having Sex With Girls In Their House by sweettease(f): 8:35pm On Feb 23, 2017
Haute:

Your comments are so childish. Eish!
I've noticed you, move along now grin
Re: Guys Do You Feel Comfortable Having Sex With Girls In Their House by Minemrys: 8:57pm On Feb 23, 2017
onyeezeigbo:
Let say you are not the one that rent the house for her she told you that she rented it herself.

can you feel comfortable having sex with her in her house without any fear that someone could come in as her real boyfriend.
that m0ment u guys are on it and the dad who is a retired major general of the 1st batallion shows up. Na u go dy tel urself "attention, at ease. Attenti0n, at ease, eyes straight. Frog jump..one, two. Oh my home. Oh my h0me, when shall i see my native h0me. How did i get myself in this mess, konji na bastard thing!"
Re: Guys Do You Feel Comfortable Having Sex With Girls In Their House by Minemrys: 9:00pm On Feb 23, 2017
ToriBlue:
Where are the guys grin?
how about we try it and i'll give u the resp0nse?
Re: Guys Do You Feel Comfortable Having Sex With Girls In Their House by Minemrys: 9:03pm On Feb 23, 2017
Juicypot247:
If she's your girlfriend, no big deal.
girl. Its a big deal. Can't risk my buttocks getting flogged by an unexpected arrival of her rtd major general father. D0n't kn0w any war s0ng to sing before being penalised as a deserter.
Re: Guys Do You Feel Comfortable Having Sex With Girls In Their House by Nobody: 10:36pm On Feb 23, 2017
sweettease:

I've noticed you, move along now grin

I finally got you to talk. I won! tongue grin
Re: Guys Do You Feel Comfortable Having Sex With Girls In Their House by Lsofdk(m): 9:09am On Feb 24, 2017
obiorathesubtle:
cool

Perfect venue..

If you got enough grease on you to slide in and out very quickly..
hahaha grin
Re: Guys Do You Feel Comfortable Having Sex With Girls In Their House by popefuse(m): 9:55am On Feb 24, 2017
Either my house or her house. Fvcking is fvcking cefineee

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dating A Girl That Doesn't Like Sex / Why Are Nairaland Girls Putting Pic On Their Dp While The Guys Are Not? / Two Young Lovers Caught In A Hot Romance In Public. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.