Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Female Soldier And A Naval Personnel - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Female Soldier And A Naval Personnel (61649 Views)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Naval Officer And His Plus-Sized Fiancée / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Soldier And Her Civilian Man / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Naval Officer & Lawyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Female Soldier And A Naval Personnel by Nobody: 9:03am On Feb 24, 2017
kilokeys:
y dem dey bone
na the nature of their work cause am.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Female Soldier And A Naval Personnel by apache4: 9:06am On Feb 24, 2017
Boko Haram Love !!!

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Female Soldier And A Naval Personnel by Pweedycutie(f): 9:06am On Feb 24, 2017
In falz voice ""ez dez a military regime"

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Female Soldier And A Naval Personnel by Elle277(f): 9:09am On Feb 24, 2017
Beautiful lady..but why dey come look serious nah, this one no be battle field nah...lolz
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Female Soldier And A Naval Personnel by cazzo(m): 9:10am On Feb 24, 2017
Nice God Bliss ur marriage nt wedding,
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Female Soldier And A Naval Personnel by aggahegbema(m): 9:16am On Feb 24, 2017
agborohq52:
Cool
I feel like both lol
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Female Soldier And A Naval Personnel by synclaire: 9:18am On Feb 24, 2017
kilokeys:
y dem dey bone
If u ask me, na who i go ask?
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Female Soldier And A Naval Personnel by Alwayson: 9:20am On Feb 24, 2017
congrat to them
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Female Soldier And A Naval Personnel by Abrahamayeh(m): 9:24am On Feb 24, 2017
soldier dey smile?:
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Female Soldier And A Naval Personnel by ADEWOYE222(m): 9:28am On Feb 24, 2017
NICE ONE,GUESS THEIR KIDS WOULD BE FUTURE SPECIAL FORCES
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Female Soldier And A Naval Personnel by samuelgodson(m): 9:34am On Feb 24, 2017
Mizk:
8th pic, Photoshop gone wrong, why is his feet floating in the air grin
I taught I waz d only 1 dat saw dat cheesy
Mizk:
8th pic, Photoshop gone wrong, why is his feet floating in the air grin
I taught I waz d only 1 dat saw dat
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Female Soldier And A Naval Personnel by DidiLove1: 10:23am On Feb 24, 2017
People join the military and forget how to smile
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Female Soldier And A Naval Personnel by Kevsman(m): 11:41am On Feb 24, 2017
kabrud:

Wrong! wrong!! wrong!!!

Recruits in the army........soldiers

Recruits in the airforce......airmen/airwomen

Recruits in the navy...........ratings.

Commissioned Officers in the armed forces (navy, army and airforce) are simply called officers.

Marriage, I don't know but what I think is not allowed is between officers and recruits, my thought tho.
recruits are applicants that are still undergoing training, but ones they pass out, they become soldiers, airmen/women, and seamen. Use your head
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Female Soldier And A Naval Personnel by kabrud: 11:53am On Feb 24, 2017
Kevsman:
recruits are applicants that are still undergoing training, but ones they pass out, they become soldiers, airmen/women, and seamen. Use your head

If that's what you are saying, then I will tell u that it is u that need to use ur head. Ratings under training in the navy are not called recruits either, they are called trainees while those of the army and airforce are called recruits.
So, use ur head pls.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Female Soldier And A Naval Personnel by Oluwaremythe(m): 11:58am On Feb 24, 2017
kilokeys:
y dem dey bone

coolthey're militants...bury ur expectation
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Female Soldier And A Naval Personnel by veraif(f): 1:24pm On Feb 24, 2017
Hmmmmmm.una children go smile so?
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Female Soldier And A Naval Personnel by Israel6000(m): 1:41pm On Feb 24, 2017
I don't think taking uniformed pictures and posting it online is accepted by d armed forces rules
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Female Soldier And A Naval Personnel by gwama: 3:55pm On Feb 24, 2017
The guy look likes Churchill of Tonto Dickeh grin grin
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Female Soldier And A Naval Personnel by bora1(m): 10:16pm On Feb 24, 2017
Nice one. Photoshop backgrounds except the beach pic. Forget the smiles, some are faked. Marriage is a serious issue while wedding is a fun-fair.
People with childhood military experience ( parade, camping, training, scheming, etc) and those really trained in the art(tactics, defense, weapons, combat) as a professional seldom smile except the occasion really demands for it.
God bless their union.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Female Soldier And A Naval Personnel by kapai(m): 10:45pm On Feb 24, 2017

Romeo pls.Nagode babana!

kabrud:

@ RIMA, pls is it RIMA or ROMEO? Just asking.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Female Soldier And A Naval Personnel by cytell56: 12:34am On Feb 25, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
Here are pre-wedding photos of a military couple who is set to tie the knot soon. Princess Adeola Ogunsina, the soon-to-be bride is a soldier who works in Lagos while her partner is a Navy personnel who also works in Lagos. See their cute pictures below;

http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/02/lovely-pre-wedding-photos-of-nigerian.html
This ones dem be soldiers truly, Smile dem no gree smile. Who be the person wey dey persecute them?
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Female Soldier And A Naval Personnel by thunderfiremods(m): 12:48pm On Feb 26, 2017
ncoolsome:

really??tell me just want thing they cn do to a generals son??
hmmm deep thinker

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

8 Natural Ways To Increase The Size Of Your Penis / Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] / Lady Caught Her Boyfriend In Bed With Her Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.