Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Female Soldier And A Naval Personnel - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Female Soldier And A Naval Personnel (61626 Views)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Naval Officer And His Plus-Sized Fiancée / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Soldier And Her Civilian Man / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Naval Officer & Lawyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Female Soldier And A Naval Personnel by Amajerry83(m): 6:46am On Feb 24, 2017
WHY ARE THEY NOT SMILING?
MEN HAVE TO BE CAREFUL OF THE WOMEN THEY SPIN THESE DAYS CAUSE A LOT OF BEAUTIFUL LADIES ARE NOW IN THE MILITARY.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Female Soldier And A Naval Personnel by kabrud: 6:46am On Feb 24, 2017
dfrost:

I salute your writeup and the person you quoted. I guess this is one of the ills of social media. Everyone wants to be in the limelight.

Bro, that's the plain truth but me and some of my fellow "bloody civilians" think being in the military is similar to being a banker or any other civil work, for whom social media is made.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Female Soldier And A Naval Personnel by cutedharmee: 6:46am On Feb 24, 2017
giles14:
go and sleep ,
no bite or tongue.
that is not the work signal unit
Woh is dis 1saying
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Female Soldier And A Naval Personnel by back2sender: 6:47am On Feb 24, 2017
All this social media military display is not what we Sent them to do.
See as social media is gradually destroying our military, Nigerians has encroached the military with thier yeye xters
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Female Soldier And A Naval Personnel by combatant2015: 6:49am On Feb 24, 2017
If interested in learning computer networking on site, call me:08182484514

Trunking
Cabling
Patch panels
Server rack installation
Crimpling
Making network faceplate
E.t.c
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Female Soldier And A Naval Personnel by sirmelody(m): 6:55am On Feb 24, 2017
kabrud:

Why are u contradicting urself? One is navy and the other is army yet they are all soldiers, how?
Nigeria Army, Navy and Airforce are all Soldiers.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Female Soldier And A Naval Personnel by Jagaban01(m): 6:55am On Feb 24, 2017
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Female Soldier And A Naval Personnel by Michaelpresh(m): 7:05am On Feb 24, 2017
undecided I wonder who dem dey bone for
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Female Soldier And A Naval Personnel by ncoolsome(m): 7:06am On Feb 24, 2017
thunderfiremods:
super cute...

If pesin goan do nonsense with their future daughter some oda day...heaven will cry on his behalf

really??tell me just want thing they cn do to a generals son??
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Female Soldier And A Naval Personnel by Yhemzie(m): 7:17am On Feb 24, 2017
You think sey they resemble bloody civilians wey go dey open der teeth anyhow with no reason.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Female Soldier And A Naval Personnel by ocloud81(m): 7:18am On Feb 24, 2017
Dem no train dem to smile na
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Female Soldier And A Naval Personnel by dfrost: 7:19am On Feb 24, 2017
kabrud:

From the emboldened, a soldier belongs to the army (not navy or Airforce)

Commissioned Officers in the armed forces are simply called officers not soldiers. Get good dictionary pls. Or better still, google "officer" and out of the several meanings, check the one related to the military.

I understand you completely kabrud. Because of the branch, the generalization does not fit in. Although the etymology the word was derived from suggests such.

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Female Soldier And A Naval Personnel by kabrud: 7:19am On Feb 24, 2017
sirmelody:
Nigeria Army, Navy and Airforce are all Soldiers.

Nay! Navy recruits are called ratings, army recruits are soldiers while airforce recruits are airmen/airwomen.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Female Soldier And A Naval Personnel by eventsms(m): 7:20am On Feb 24, 2017
nice couple. i wish the marriage success.

you can now use best nigeria bulk sms website to send marriage invitation, business promotion etc to your guest www.eventsms.com.ng
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Female Soldier And A Naval Personnel by kabrud: 7:22am On Feb 24, 2017
dfrost:

I understand you completely kabrud. Because of the branch, the generalization does not fit in. Although the etymology the word was derived from suggests such.

U nailed it with the emboldened. Thumb up.
Cheers.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Female Soldier And A Naval Personnel by endeedike(m): 7:25am On Feb 24, 2017
who ask you?

azidomedogo:
All i can see is a naval rating and a army private..No officer in d pix....nice shot anyway

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Female Soldier And A Naval Personnel by dfrost: 7:27am On Feb 24, 2017
kabrud:

Bro, that's the plain truth but me and some of my fellow "bloody civilians" think being in the military is similar to being a banker or any other civil work, for whom social media is made.

cheesy I saw what you did. I'll bet that you are a sailor. 70% (I might be wrong though).
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Female Soldier And A Naval Personnel by FunkyAlhaji2015: 7:33am On Feb 24, 2017
azidomedogo:
All i can see is a naval rating and a army private..No officer in d pix....nice shot anyway
Check the their first pix. That thing wey the guy carry for chest na wetin? Your head??
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Female Soldier And A Naval Personnel by dfrost: 7:35am On Feb 24, 2017
FunkyAlhaji2015:
Check the their first pix. That thing wey the guy carry for chest na wetin? Your head??

Maybe he didn't observe it very well grin. Just point him to it.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Female Soldier And A Naval Personnel by kabrud: 7:35am On Feb 24, 2017
dfrost:

cheesy I saw what you did. I'll bet that you are a sailor. 70% (I might be wrong though).

Noooooooooooh! I mean "we bloody civilians", as in, me inclusive.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Female Soldier And A Naval Personnel by BalogunIdowu(m): 7:36am On Feb 24, 2017
they should have created a kind of more equipped army scene... nice, but the background edits for some aren't very professional
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Female Soldier And A Naval Personnel by kabrud: 7:37am On Feb 24, 2017
FunkyAlhaji2015:

He is right. That thing on his chest is a rank insignia for a naval rating. The army is a private of course since there is nothing on her chest.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Female Soldier And A Naval Personnel by rhektor(m): 7:40am On Feb 24, 2017
kilokeys:
y dem dey bone

Because it is a military zone, so I advise you keep off
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Female Soldier And A Naval Personnel by dsocioemmy(m): 7:51am On Feb 24, 2017
Na 'bone' marriage be this one o
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Female Soldier And A Naval Personnel by Life4Varnity: 7:54am On Feb 24, 2017
kilokeys:
y dem dey bone

Army no get joy o bro

If dem folo u laugh then make u dey watch out for season 2
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Female Soldier And A Naval Personnel by theway83: 7:55am On Feb 24, 2017
they're hungry
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Female Soldier And A Naval Personnel by emidee: 8:26am On Feb 24, 2017
y d girl no carry d boy too na?
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Female Soldier And A Naval Personnel by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:35am On Feb 24, 2017
They look good but the guy must cheat on her.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Female Soldier And A Naval Personnel by prela(f): 8:44am On Feb 24, 2017
Mizk:
8th pic, Photoshop gone wrong, why is his feet floating in the air grin
grin grin grin grin grin I tot i was i was the only one that noticed
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Female Soldier And A Naval Personnel by prela(f): 8:44am On Feb 24, 2017
soberdrunk:
In almost all her pictures she seems to be sampling her trigger finger, all that is needed now is a 'police/airforce sidechic' to balance the equation angry

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Female Soldier And A Naval Personnel by mirabeldesmond(f): 8:56am On Feb 24, 2017
Mizk:
8th pic, Photoshop gone wrong, why is his feet floating in the air grin
he's superman grin
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Female Soldier And A Naval Personnel by Johsefh: 8:59am On Feb 24, 2017
I perceive photoshop!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

8 Natural Ways To Increase The Size Of Your Penis / Sarcastic Words You Should Never Use On Your Partner / Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.