Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,411 members, 7,954,629 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:08 AM

Igbos Support Osinbajo! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Support Osinbajo! (7463 Views)

Should Igbos Support Buhari For 2019 In Exchange For Presidency In 2023 / Osinbajo Cuts His 60th Birthday Cake, Dances With His Wife (Pics) / Aisha Buhari Celebrates Osinbajo's 60th Birthday: "Capable Of Leading Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Support Osinbajo! by Bitterleafsoup: 5:07pm On Feb 24, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Olodo, wheather ko, climate ni. No go back to school instead of writing rubbish here. undecided
Only the ignorant are still supporting the worst leadership in naijungo history.
Re: Igbos Support Osinbajo! by kabrud: 5:11pm On Feb 24, 2017
Bitterleafsoup:
Not everybody is a ignorant. Your going no where with your negativity. Like I warned you before what ever you put out there comes back to you, keep spreading hate.

But why should someone who claims to have knowledge write like this? Is this English?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Support Osinbajo! by joseph1832ng: 5:17pm On Feb 24, 2017
Bitterleafsoup:
Only the ignorant are still supporting the worst leadership in naijungo history.
grin grin grin
Re: Igbos Support Osinbajo! by joseph1832ng: 5:19pm On Feb 24, 2017
kabrud:

But why should someone who claims to have knowledge write like this? Is this English?
What has writing good English got to do with knowledge?

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Support Osinbajo! by JohnsonOlanre: 5:25pm On Feb 24, 2017
I just dey look the OP dey laugh. E go shock the imposter.
IPOB is fully in control of the East information-wise and I don't think yorubas will be allowed to go scot free for all their hate campaigns against the East for refusal to vote the dullard.

For you to survive in nigeria, you have to be vindictive and brutal and unlike many nigerians, the East has a very LONG MEMORY. Let's watch the action film progress and wait for the 'boss' (boz) to die. grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Support Osinbajo! by HiddenShadow: 5:27pm On Feb 24, 2017
zynellsmum:
okay .....

Don't let that guy deceive you

Igbos are not with Osibanjo. kiss

Igbos will play a neutral game when cabal fights back cool

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Support Osinbajo! by HiddenShadow: 5:31pm On Feb 24, 2017
JohnsonOlanre:
I just dey look the OP dey laugh. E go shock the imposter.
IPOB is fully in control of the East information-wise and I don't think yorubas will be allowed to go scot free for all their hate campaigns the East for refusal to vote the dullard. For you to survive in nigeria, you have to be vindictive and brutal and unlike many.nigerians, the East has a very LONG.MEMORY. Let's watch the action film progress. grin grin

Op is dreaming and seriously dreaming

Igbos will play sit down look game again just like MKO and his fight with the Northern cabal

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Support Osinbajo! by kabrud: 5:34pm On Feb 24, 2017
joseph1832ng:

Language and knowledge are very related and the former facilitates acquisition of the latter. How do u seek for knowledge? Is it by just sitting down be assuming u have it? It is acquired through a medium of course, and poor understanding of that medium renders the acquisition of the knowledge alongside the knowledge so obtained, faulty.

Meanwhile, why did u cross 'claims'? Are u giving me the impression that it is wrong?

Anyway, if that is the case, get it now; that is a verb in the simple present and it is an action by a third person singular, so how do u write it? Claim or claimed? grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Support Osinbajo! by Bitterleafsoup: 5:43pm On Feb 24, 2017
kabrud:

no know you know what I'm talking about. Speaking big grammer does not mean your less ignorant. Knowledge is an informal experience gained from life experiences, ignorance is a lack of knowledge, has nothing to do with education.

How will you pay your school fees to my account?
Re: Igbos Support Osinbajo! by Bitterleafsoup: 5:45pm On Feb 24, 2017
joseph1832ng:
Thats why I love you kiss I can spot intelligence from thousands of miles away!
Re: Igbos Support Osinbajo! by Bitterleafsoup: 5:48pm On Feb 24, 2017
HiddenShadow:

Op is dreaming and seriously dreaming

Igbos will play sit down look game again just like MKO and his fight with the Northern cabal
Do you want us to join or will you continue to push us away because of preconceived opinions that are not based on reason or actual experience? Igbos supported MKO 100% stop spreading falsehoods.
Re: Igbos Support Osinbajo! by Bitterleafsoup: 5:50pm On Feb 24, 2017
HiddenShadow:

Don't let that guy deceive you

Igbos are not with Osibanjo. kiss

Igbos will play a neutral game when cabal fights back cool
Why do you think that? Oh I know, because you can only give as much credit as you give your own people.
Re: Igbos Support Osinbajo! by kabrud: 6:03pm On Feb 24, 2017
Bitterleafsoup:
no know you know what I'm talking about. Speaking big grammer does not mean your less ignorant. Knowledge is an informal experience gained from life experiences, ignorance is a lack of knowledge, has nothing to do with education.

How will you pay your school fees to my account?

Language and knowledge are very related and the former facilitates acquisition of the latter. How do u seek for knowledge? Is it by just sitting down and be assuming u have it? It is acquired through a medium of course, and poor understanding of that medium renders the acquisition of the knowledge alongside the knowledge so obtained, faulty.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Support Osinbajo! by joseph1832ng: 6:17pm On Feb 24, 2017
kabrud:

Language and knowledge are very related and the former facilitates acquisition of the latter. How do u seek for knowledge? Is it by just sitting down be assuming u have it? It is acquired through a medium of course, and poor understanding of that medium renders the acquisition of the knowledge alongside the knowledge so obtained, faulty.
Language and knowledge, even if it's related, absolutely has nothing to do with each other. Knowledge is acquired through learning and observing. Language on the other hand is something that people understand, even if it's learnt or studied. It has absolutely nothing to do with knowledge.

Meanwhile, why did u cross 'claims'? Are u giving me the impression that it is wrong?

Anyway, if that is the case, get it now; that is a verb in the simple present and it is an action by a third person singular, so how do u write it? Claim or claimed? grin grin grin
Third person singular, and it has an 's' there? Wow! shocked

Anyway, what do I know. I don't bother myself about the White Man's language. It's always my pleasure to twist and abuse it the way I see fit.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Support Osinbajo! by joseph1832ng: 6:29pm On Feb 24, 2017
Bitterleafsoup:
Thats why I love you kiss I can spot intelligence from thousands of miles away!
LOL. I'm not intelligent. I'm just me. smiley

1 Like

Re: Igbos Support Osinbajo! by Bitterleafsoup: 6:33pm On Feb 24, 2017
kabrud:

Language and knowledge are very related and the former facilitates acquisition of the latter. How do u seek for knowledge? Is it by just sitting down and be assuming u have it? It is acquired through a medium of course, and poor understanding of that medium renders the acquisition of the knowledge alongside the knowledge so obtained, faulty.
My friend a typo is not a lack of knowledge, but tribalism is. Which medium did your God Buhari acquire his knowledge? NEPA right? That is why you voted for him. Birds of the same feather....
Re: Igbos Support Osinbajo! by Allsouls: 6:34pm On Feb 24, 2017
Bitterleafsoup:
On my facebook I am seeing overwhelming support for our President in waiting.

Point of correction the title for your tread is very very wrong, Igbo's can't and will never support osibanjo or any body in contraption called Nigeria unless Biafra, so stop
deceiving people.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Support Osinbajo! by Bitterleafsoup: 6:38pm On Feb 24, 2017
Allsouls:

Point of correction the title for your tread is very very wrong, Igbo's can't and will never support osibanjo or any body in contraption called Nigeria unless Biafra, so stop
deceiving people.
Listen, right now we are not in Biafra, until that time arrives we still have to use the Naira and navigate through a system we were forced to participate in. Let us focus on what is in front us which is $1.00 to N500.
Re: Igbos Support Osinbajo! by kabrud: 6:39pm On Feb 24, 2017
joseph1832ng:
Language and knowledge, even if it's related, absolutely has nothing to do with each other. Knowledge is acquired through learning and observing. Language on the other hand is something that people understand, even if it's learnt or studied. It has absolutely nothing to do with knowledge.

Third person singular, and it has an 's' there? Wow! shocked

Anyway, what do I know. I don't bother myself about the White Man's language. It's always my pleasure to twist and abuse it the way I see fit.

U should have simply kept quiet rather than displaying outright ignorance.

He plays football.
He play football.
'He' is third person singular, and by ur understanding, the second statement is correct, right?
Boy, get urself Brighter Grammar and stop displaying ignorance here.
The rule of adding 's' to nouns thereby making them plural does not apply to verbs.

Hehehe, engineers, doctors, lawyers, economists, accountants etc acquired knowledge by mere observing I guess, hahahaha. Learning? How do u learn pls, also by mere observing? Our language of instruction in Nigeria is English and having acquired knowledge through it, it is expected that one should be proficient in it cos it is a basic tool properly used in the learning process.
Why do engineering students pass through courses in English departments? U think it is just for the fun of it?
Continue.
Re: Igbos Support Osinbajo! by Opakan2: 6:41pm On Feb 24, 2017
Good for you guys..

But don't think you'll get close and hijack his govt. like you lots did GEJ. It won't happen
Re: Igbos Support Osinbajo! by HiddenShadow: 6:43pm On Feb 24, 2017
Opakan2:
Good for you guys..

But don't think you'll get close and hijack his govt. like you lots did GEJ. It won't happen

Osibanjo is on his own

We are not against or for him.

Period cool

Northern Cabal over to you guys cheesy

1 Like

Re: Igbos Support Osinbajo! by Opakan2: 6:50pm On Feb 24, 2017
HiddenShadow:

Osibanjo is on his own

We are not against or for him.

Period cool

Northern Cabal over to you guys cheesy

Eyah.. sorry to ruin your evening

The North will surely work with Osinbajo and make sure they keep Yoruba alliance else it's finished for them in this country.
How do I know this? They are smarter than you Igbos and know how to play their cards well

Enjoy!
Re: Igbos Support Osinbajo! by kabrud: 6:53pm On Feb 24, 2017
Bitterleafsoup:
[s]My friend a typo is not a lack of knowledge, but tribalism is. Which medium did your God Buhari acquire his knowledge? NEPA right? That is why you voted for him. Birds of the same feather.[/s]...

First I'm not your friend.

Secondly, go and learn English.

Just imagine this thing that cannot make a single correct sentence talking about NEPA certificate.

Boy, even if u are holding any certificate in the name of being a graduate, just go and ask for a refund cos even a good jss 3 pupil writes better than this trash u typed here.
Re: Igbos Support Osinbajo! by Bitterleafsoup: 6:55pm On Feb 24, 2017
kabrud:

First I'm not your friend.

Secondly, go and learn English.

Just imagine this thing that cannot make a single correct sentence talking about NEPA certificate.

Boy, even if u are holding any certificate in the name of being a graduate, just go and ask for a refund cos even a good jss 3 pupil writes better than this trash u typed here.
Let us compare lives and see where you are with all your education. All you can do is attack me but you can not refute any claim I made.

Re: Igbos Support Osinbajo! by kabrud: 7:02pm On Feb 24, 2017
Bitterleafsoup:
Let us compare lives and see where you are with all your education.

Well, I don't discuss personal economic status on social media but I will rather leave that for ur types who are hustling to make attempts in creating impression. Moreover, I can claim to be anything, since it is even a faceless forum.
U can now go ahead and tell me what you are.
Re: Igbos Support Osinbajo! by FKO81(m): 7:03pm On Feb 24, 2017
chiefolododo:
WE IGBOS SUPPORT OSINBAJO
You and your family not we, I prefer Hausa

1 Like

Re: Igbos Support Osinbajo! by Bitterleafsoup: 7:04pm On Feb 24, 2017
kabrud:

Well, I don't discuss personal economic status on social media but I will rather leave that for ur types who are hustling to make attempts in creating impression. Moreover, I can claim to be anything, since it is even a faceless forum.
U can now go ahead and tell me what you are.

Re: Igbos Support Osinbajo! by joseph1832ng: 7:05pm On Feb 24, 2017
kabrud:

U should have simply kept quiet rather than displaying outright ignorance.

He plays football.
He play football.
'He' is third person singular, and by ur understanding, the second statement is correct, right?
Boy, get urself Brighter Grammar and stop displaying ignorance here.
The rule of adding 's' to nouns thereby making them plural does not apply to verbs.
So by adding 's' to claim you made it a noun, right? Dude, are you for real? Or by adding 's' to play you make it a noun?

Brother, I have no idea what you're yapping about. And take note. Brighter Grammar is outdated, it's not in use in schools anymore. You should read Mastering English. It can help your case.

You should try and know the difference between 'present tense' and 'present continuous'.

Hehehe, engineers, doctors, lawyers, economists, accountants etc acquired knowledge by mere observing I guess, hahahaha. Learning? How do u learn pls, also by mere observing?
Did you read me say, learning alone or learning and observing together? Stop confusing yourself, bro.

Our language of instruction in Nigeria is English and having acquired knowledge through it, it is expected that one should be proficient in it cos it is a basic tool properly used in the learning process.
Why do engineering students pass through courses in English departments? U think it is just for the fun of it?
Continue.
LMFAO! Dude! You're a joke. If you readily think going to school literally translate to knowledge, then, you're the ignorant one.

An engineer, a doctor, a nurse, an accountant etc, are limited in their knowledge because they only have knowledge on a particular field of study, that makes them whole fully ignorant in other aspect of knowledge.

Engineering student don't pass through courses in English language, bro. I believe they take GNS courses or GST courses. It's called 'General Studies' which of course, include English Language. So saying engineering student take English show you don't even know what goes on inside the four walls of a university. I suggest you keep mute from now on. smiley

1 Like

Re: Igbos Support Osinbajo! by kabrud: 7:11pm On Feb 24, 2017
Bitterleafsoup:
Listen, right now we are not in Biafra, until that time arrives we still have to use the Naira and navigate through a system we were forced to participate in. Let us focus on what is in front us which is $1.00 to N500.

U are not in Biafra but u are buying Biafran passport with Nigerian Naira.
Also, I understand u get visa at the US Consulate in Abuja to travel to US via Lagos. This people sef, nawa for una oh!
grin grin grin
Re: Igbos Support Osinbajo! by Bitterleafsoup: 7:29pm On Feb 24, 2017
kabrud:

U are not in Biafra but u are buying Biafran passport with Nigerian Naira.
Also, I understand u get visa at the US Consulate in Abuja to travel to US via Lagos. This people sef, nawa for una oh!
grin grin grin

Re: Igbos Support Osinbajo! by Bitterleafsoup: 7:32pm On Feb 24, 2017
joseph1832ng:
So by adding 's' to claim you made it a noun, right? Dude, are you for real? Or by adding 's' to play you make it a noun?

Brother, I have no idea what you're yapping about. And take note. Brighter Grammar is outdated, it's not in use in schools anymore. You should read Mastering English. It can help your case.

You should try and know the difference between 'present tense' and 'present continuous'.

Did you read me say, learning alone or learning and observing together? Stop confusing yourself, bro.

LMFAO! Dude! You're a joke. If you readily think going to school literally translate to knowledge, then, you're the ignorant one.

An engineer, a doctor, a nurse, an accountant etc, are limited in their knowledge because they only have knowledge on a particular field of study, that makes them whole fully ignorant in other aspect of knowledge.

Engineering student don't pass through courses in English language, bro. I believe they take GNS courses or GST courses. It's called 'General Studies' which of course, include English Language. So saying engineering student take English show you don't even know what goes on inside the four walls of a university. I suggest you keep mute from now on. smiley
He will not, this attention we are giving him is blowing his head lol. Lets ignore him now.
Re: Igbos Support Osinbajo! by joseph1832ng: 7:35pm On Feb 24, 2017
Bitterleafsoup:
He will not, this attention we are giving him is blowing his head lol. Lets ignore him now.
I see...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

4 Reasons Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock By TonyeBarcanista / Adebanjo: Afenifere Does Not Believe In Secession / INEC To Keep Sensitive Election Materials With CBN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.