Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Igbos Support Osinbajo! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Support Osinbajo! (7204 Views)

Should Igbos Support Buhari For 2019 In Exchange For Presidency In 2023 / Osinbajo Cuts His 60th Birthday Cake, Dances With His Wife (Pics) / Aisha Buhari Celebrates Osinbajo's 60th Birthday: "Capable Of Leading Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Support Osinbajo! by kabrud: 7:43pm On Feb 24, 2017
joseph1832ng:
So by adding 's' to claim you made it a noun, right? Dude, are you for real? Or by adding 's' to play you make it a noun?

Brother, I have no idea what you're yapping about. And take note. Brighter Grammar is outdated, it's not in use in schools anymore. You should read Mastering English. It can help your case.

You should try and know the difference between 'present tense' and 'present continuous'.

Did you read me say, learning alone or learning and observing together? Stop confusing yourself, bro.

LMFAO! Dude! You're a joke. If you readily think going to school literally translate to knowledge, then, you're the ignorant one.

An engineer, a doctor, a nurse, an accountant etc, are limited in their knowledge because they only have knowledge on a particular field of study, that makes them whole fully ignorant in other aspect of knowledge.

Engineering student don't pass through courses in English language, bro. I believe they take GNS courses or GST courses. It's called 'General Studies' which of course, include English Language. So saying engineering student take English show you don't even know what goes on inside the four walls of a university. I suggest you keep mute from now on. smiley

If I had any reason to doubt, the doubt has been completely cleared. This is the problem, I am sure you don't even understand the analysis I was trying to make. Who outdated Brighter Grammar? who told you the lessons thought by the book is no longer applicable in English? Infact, to even say it is outdated is the height of ignorance.
Meanwhile, if u don't have comprehension problem, I will like u to point out for me where I said "addition of 's' to a verb changes it to a noun"

Now let me make it a bit more simple for u.
He plays football
They play football.
In the sentences above, the first one has 'he' which is a third person singular and it takes only a singular verb and u make a verb singular by adding 's' unlike noun which addition of 's' makes it plural.
Hence, he plays football is correct.

The second case has 'they' which is a third person plural and as such, it takes a plural verb which is obtained by writing the verb in its simple present without adding 's'.
Hence, they play football.

There is no way an individual will become a formal professional, trained in Nigeria, that if he can't write well in English, he can ever be taken serious because if he actually passed through the necessary training, he should have mastered English language which is the medium of instruction.
Well, I read engineering and the last time I checked, Uses of English is a course under English department. Meanwhile, if u passed through any institution of higher learning, u would have known the content of that course and since u have shamelessly and ignorantly concluded that GST is not about English, I only weep for Nigeria educational system.

Re: Igbos Support Osinbajo! by foxe(m): 7:57pm On Feb 24, 2017
darknetcom:
come on...we know jonathan was a nice guy like osibanjo..

people like you corrupted jonathan...

Re: Igbos Support Osinbajo! by kabrud: 8:00pm On Feb 24, 2017
joseph1832ng:
I see...

Pls don't run away, come and defend ur English.
Cos it baffles me how a so-called graduate cannot say the difference between singular and plural verbs.
grin grin grin

Re: Igbos Support Osinbajo! by joseph1832ng: 8:07pm On Feb 24, 2017
kabrud:

If I had any reason to doubt, the doubt has been completely cleared. This is the problem, I am sure you don't even understand the analysis I was trying to make. Who outdated Brighter Grammar? who told you the lessons thought by the book is no longer applicable in English? Infact, to even say it is outdated is the height of ignorance.
Meanwhile, if u don't have comprehension problem, I will like u to point out for me where I said "addition of 's' to a verb changes it to a noun"

Now let me make it a bit more simple for u.
He plays football
They play football.
In the sentences above, the first one has 'he' which is a third person singular and it takes only a singular verb and u make a verb singular by adding 's' unlike noun which addition of 's' makes it plural.
Hence, he plays football is correct.

The second case has 'they' which is a third person plural and as such, it takes a plural verb which is obtained by writing the verb in its simple present without adding 's'.
Hence, they play football.
Show me your position about this using Brighter Grammar, not with the aid of google.

I'm starting to believe you belong to the indomie generation. Prove me wrong, dude.

There is no way an individual will become a formal professional, trained in Nigeria, that if he can't write well in English, he can ever be taken serious because if he actually passed through the necessary training, he should have mastered English language which is the medium of instruction.
Are you for real? This is Nigeria we're talking about? Who takes people who speak perfect grammar serious? When there's no money in their pocket, that is. Lol. You're truly hilarious.

Well, I read engineering and the last time I checked, Uses of English is a course under English department. Meanwhile, if u passed through any institution of higher learning, u would have known the content of that course and since u have shamelessly and ignorantly concluded that GST is not about English, I only weep for Nigeria educational system.
My friend will you shut up! Instead of you to weep for Nigeria, you should weep for yourself and the ignorance you spread so shamelessly.

Engineering students don't offer courses in English language, they offer GNS and GST courses. Did the course code in your school say it's ENG111 and ENG121 or GNS/GST 111 or 121? Nigeria People and Culture, Use of English and one other are the subjects (science) under GST/GNS. So what are you yapping about?

Dude, stop spreading your vile ignorance, it stinks. Stop thinking everyone can be cajole my your mannerless understanding of what it means to have knowledge.

This was your earlier post:
kabrud:

But why should someone who claims to have knowledge write like this? Is this English?

Above, you shamelessly and blatantly opined that having knowledge, mean having sound understanding and scripting of the English language when we know Socrates, Aristotle, Plato and the likes didn't even speak English language. So I wonder why you still shamelessly feel the need to further embarrass yourself?.
Re: Igbos Support Osinbajo! by auggie340(f): 8:15pm On Feb 24, 2017
@ Op next time use your moniker and not "Igbos"...You were never mandated to speak on our behalf....

sometimes it pays to keep certain thoughts such as this in your head rather than opening a thread...nothing has happened and you're already jumping... and yes d dollar shii don't count yet...observe quietly!!

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Support Osinbajo! by Allsouls: 8:17pm On Feb 24, 2017
Bitterleafsoup:
Listen, right now we are not in Biafra, until that time arrives we still have to use the Naira and navigate through a system we were forced to participate in. Let us focus on what is in front us which is $1.00 to N500.

We don't need to do that, intact we need to buycourt them completely if possible.

Biafra is what we support osibanjo or buhari doesn't concern us.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Support Osinbajo! by joseph1832ng: 8:24pm On Feb 24, 2017
kabrud:

Pls don't run away, come and defend ur English.
Cos it baffles me how a so-called graduate cannot say the difference between singular and plural verbs.
grin grin grin
And it baffles me how a nobody can readily believe just because one understand English perfectly, he is knowledgeable.

And did you read me say I'm a graduate? It seem assumption is now another trait you've added to your show of shame and ignorance.
Re: Igbos Support Osinbajo! by kabrud: 8:30pm On Feb 24, 2017
joseph1832ng:
Show me position about this using Brighter Grammar, not with the aid of google.

I'm starting to believe you belong to the indomie generation. Prove me wrong, dude.

Are you for real? This is Nigeria we're talking about? Who takes people who speak perfect grammar serious? When there's no money in their pocket, that is. Lol. You're truly hilarious.

My friend will you shut up! Instead of you to weep for Nigeria, you should weep for yourself and the ignorance you spread so shamelessly.

Engineering students don't offer courses in English language, they offer GNS and GST courses. Did the course code in your school say it's ENG111 and ENG121 or GNS/GST 111 or 121? Nigeria People and Culture, Use of English and one other are the subjects (science) under GST/GNS. So what are you yapping about?

Dude, stop spreading your vile ignorance, it stinks. Stop thinking everyone can be cajole my your mannerless understanding of what it means to have knowledge.

This was your earlier post:

Above, you shamelessly and blatantly opined that having knowledge, mean having sound understanding and scripting of the English language when we know Socrates, Aristotle, Plato and the likes didn't even speak English language. So I wonder why you still shamelessly feel the need to further embarrass yourself?.

The illiterate wouldn't just keep shut. Certainly, I'm done with Brighter Grammar and I don't go about with. It is useful for people like u to avoid all these embarrassments. But why insisting on the 'outdated' Brighter Grammar when it can be googled immediately? This is something that is available all over the Internet for even jss pupils. Hehehe, this people sef, una no go kee me with laff oh! Na me get Google? I can't just come to terms with the fact that a graduate doesn't know the difference between singular and plural verbs. Well, we learn everyday, I have learnt something new today.

This thing can't read between the lines.
So, u are confusing knowledge with intelligence again? Nawao! Where do I start from? So, u mean u don't also know the difference between being intelligent and having knowledge? Choi.

Okay, drive this into ur pot; knowledge is acquired while intelligence is inborn. So, stop bringing all those Socrates, Plato things here.

Equally funny is the fact that this thing is still arguing about GNS in the university? Nawao! So because GNS is not coded with ENG*** it has nothing to do with English? But who takes "Uses of English"? Is it not lecturers from English department? What do u even understand by the course "Uses of English"? I want to know what ur problem is.
Re: Igbos Support Osinbajo! by kabrud: 8:35pm On Feb 24, 2017
joseph1832ng:
And it baffles me how a nobody can readily believe just because one understand English perfectly, he is knowledgeable.

And did you read me say I'm a graduate? It seem assumption is now another trait you've added to your show of shame and ignorance.

Just imagine who is classifying books as outdated.
Nigeria is in a serious problem. The illiterates are the ones posing as literates while the ignoramus assumes he has knowledge. Choi.
Oh! U are not even a graduate? Ah! No wonder, the thing for taya me oh!
Now, go and read ur books, at least u have learnt that there are singular and plural verbs. It will help u in ur screening exams such as JAMB, WAEC, NECO, Post UTME, etc.
Re: Igbos Support Osinbajo! by kabrud: 8:36pm On Feb 24, 2017
joseph1832ng:

Re: Igbos Support Osinbajo! by disumusa: 8:51pm On Feb 24, 2017
chiefolododo:
WE IGBOS SUPPORT OSINBAJO
bro don't mind IBO , they are born to surport.
Re: Igbos Support Osinbajo! by joseph1832ng: 9:10pm On Feb 24, 2017
kabrud:

The illiterate wouldn't just keep shut. Certainly, I'm done with Brighter Grammar and I don't go about with. It is useful for people like u to avoid all these embarrassments. But why insisting on the 'outdated' Brighter Grammar when it can be googled immediately? This is something that is available all over the Internet for even jss pupils. Hehehe, this people sef, una no go kee me with laff oh! Na me get Google? I can't just come to terms with the fact that a graduate doesn't know the difference between singular and plural verbs. Well, we learn everyday, I have learnt something new today.
And I've failed to even wonder about the nonsense the internet vomit these days.

If you have an ounce of 'sense' in that brain of yours, you'd know that anybody can post anything on the internet these days, especially now when data is cheap like a 500 naira prostitute.

The image you posted about singular verbs and whatever mundane nonsense your brain thought best to post is just an image, nothing more. In an intelligent discourse like this, it holds no water because no one knows who posted it, and even if the person is known, is the person concretely trained, tutored and nurtured in the English language?

Now this is the difference between reading hard copy books, and soft copy books. I asked you to use Brighter Grammar to back up your position because the author of Brighter Grammar is well recognised. Savvy?

This thing can't read between the lines.
So, u are confusing knowledge with intelligence again? Nawao! Where do I start from? So, u mean u don't also know the difference between being intelligent and having knowledge? Choi.
Did you read me compare intelligence with Knowledge? Or is your incomprehensible brain that lacks understanding churning out hogwash posts?

Okay, drive this into ur pot; knowledge is acquired while intelligence is inborn. So, stop bringing all those Socrates, Plato things here.
So you're saying Socrates, Plato etc aren't intelligent and knowledgeable or what? "Knowledge is acquired while intelligence is inborn" gosh! You're such an academic recluse. You're a disgrace!.

Equally funny is the fact that this thing is still arguing about GNS in the university? Nawao! So because GNS is not coded with ENG*** it has nothing to do with English? But who takes "Uses of English"? Is it not lecturers from English department? What do u even understand by the course "Uses of English"?
Dude! Please continue to shut up. Do engineering students offer English courses all through their five years in school?

Stop shaming yourself, your university and your parents, please. It's embarrassing.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Support Osinbajo! by maslong(m): 9:17pm On Feb 24, 2017
Bitterleafsoup:
My friend a typo is not a lack of knowledge, but tribalism is. Which medium did your God Buhari acquire his knowledge? NEPA right? That is why you voted for him. Birds of the same feather....

abeg god and not God
that man na devil

1 Like

Re: Igbos Support Osinbajo! by Bitterleafsoup: 10:09pm On Feb 24, 2017
Allsouls:

We don't need to do that, intact we need to buycourt them completely if possible.

Biafra is what we support osibanjo or buhari doesn't concern us.
Where do you live? Abroad right?
Re: Igbos Support Osinbajo! by Firgemachar: 11:33pm On Feb 24, 2017
Bitterleafsoup:
Where do you live? Abroad right?

Thank you bros for the show of love and support. smiley

I can assure you that Osinbajo will unite the country and be fair to all its constituent units wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: Igbos Support Osinbajo! by Bitterleafsoup: 2:28am On Feb 25, 2017
Firgemachar:

Thank you bros for the show of love and support. smiley

I can assure you that Osinbajo will unite the country and be fair to all its constituent units wink wink wink
I really believe that trust me. In my heart I know our Professor President was against those draconian polices put in by Buharis cousins. Look how he sent bills back for clarifications and is checking where they claim to be spending taxed naira. He will know how to delegate and lead the team. Investors will trust him and come back. I see a big change coming.
Re: Igbos Support Osinbajo! by Bitterleafsoup: 2:30am On Feb 25, 2017
maslong:

abeg god and not God
that man na devil
Big one the guy just drain people, money, resources he is just not good in government or even cattle rearing. Same amount of cattle for decades.
Re: Igbos Support Osinbajo! by Bitterleafsoup: 2:33am On Feb 25, 2017
disumusa:
bro don't mind IBO , they are born to surport.
What is your problem with that? Is it better to be born into poverty, born to kill born to be illerate?

Do you know what that means to give support?

Read about the Rothchilds, you will know that real power lies behind the scenes.
Re: Igbos Support Osinbajo! by Allsouls: 3:31am On Feb 25, 2017
Bitterleafsoup:
Listen, right now we are not in Biafra, until that time arrives we still have to use the Naira and navigate through a system we were forced to participate in. Let us focus on what is in front us which is $1.00 to N500.

I'm telling you the truth as it stands today average Igbo man who happens to be the majority of Igbo's don't and will never support any president of contraption called nigeria even Igbo President, if you like believe it or not, we will only support Biafra . That's why I said your title is very very wrong and misleading.
Re: Igbos Support Osinbajo! by kabrud: 3:46am On Feb 25, 2017
joseph1832ng:
And I've failed to even wonder about the nonsense the internet vomit these days.

If you have an ounce of 'sense' in that brain of yours, you'd know that anybody can post anything on the internet these days, especially now when data is cheap like a 500 naira prostitute.

The image you posted about singular verbs and whatever mundane nonsense your brain thought best to post is just an image, nothing more. In an intelligent discourse like this, it holds no water because no one knows who posted it, and even if the person is known, is the person concretely trained, tutored and nurtured in the English language?

Now this is the difference between reading hard copy books, and soft copy books. I asked you to use Brighter Grammar to back up your position because the author of Brighter Grammar is well recognised. Savvy?

Did you read me compare intelligence with Knowledge? Or is your incomprehensible brain that lacks understanding churning out hogwash posts?

So you're saying Socrates, Plato etc aren't intelligent and knowledgeable or what? "Knowledge is acquired while intelligence is inborn" gosh! You're such an academic recluse. You're a disgrace!.

Dude! Please continue to shut up. Do engineering students offer English courses all through their five years in school?

Stop shaming yourself, your university and your parents, please. It's embarrassing.

Hehehe, ignorance is a serious sickness and being unconscious of this fact makes the sickness incurable.
So, even if one screen shot is posted, small fry, you can't even check any other educational site to verify? Hehehe, that's serious. How will an illiterate just jump into my mention and cross a word for no reason? Small fry, check the whole of the Internet, there are varieties of explanations to that, not just one. It will interest u to know that I said it with full confidence knowing very well that I'm 100% correct and the screen shot I posted is even the first page I opened. I had to check immediately because I was quite surprised to notice that someone was even arguing against that in the first place. Is it not even a thing of shame to ask for a backup on what even a jss3 pupil will comfortable teach his/her juniors?
Small fry, why not wash away ur ignorance by making use of the ubiquitous teachers including the Internet? I mentioned Brighter Grammar because I had read it but u said it was outdated. Small fry, so the "outdated" Brighter Grammar has suddenly become the best text book of reference in 'modern' English? How more incoherent can one be? grin grin grin. Small fry, arguing against this very clear fact keeps throwing ur ignorance to the surface.
Small fry, the Internet is a repository of knowledge loaded with trillions of learning materials and the continously increasing access to those materials via the interweb has made learning very easy. Avail urself of this opportunity and stop this blatant display of ignorance.

Small fry, "he plays football" is the correct sentence not "he play football".

Small fry, read between the lines. Mentioning the names of intelligent folks when the subject of discussion is 'knowledge' exhibits nothing but ignorance. Or is it that u don't know the difference between knowledge and intelligence. How will I just jump and start mentioning great men even when their fields of contributions are not relevant to the subject of discussion?

Again, small fry, don't limit urself to ur locality, the world has been miniaturised by technology, I said "Knowledge is acquired while intelligence is inborn". Small fry, verify that, u have Internet at ur disposal and Google is ur friend.
Those men u mentioned were more intelligent than some of their contemporaries, but same cannot be said of their knowledge, small fry.

Oh! Small fry, it has now changed to "do engineering students offer English courses all through their five years in school?" Who said they do in the first place, small fry? Small fry, u are very incoherent, why jumping from spots to spots changing the goal posts every time?
Initially, "GNS is not English because it is not coded with ENG***", now engineering students don't offer English courses throughout. Small fry, is that the explanation to all the trash u have been posting since? Small fry, this is how the 'outdated' Brighter Grammar suddenly became the most important book to back up a claim. Try and be consistent pls, small fry.
Small fry, dispute claims with explanation, not all these "oh my gosh" of a thing and all those trash.

Finally, shame is for the small fry who knows nothing but rather than burying his face, he continued to display the depth of his ignorance.
Re: Igbos Support Osinbajo! by kabrud: 4:15am On Feb 25, 2017
joseph1832ng:
[s]LMAO! Please kindly do yourself a favour by burying your unwashed anus inside your finger, and inhale it so you'd know just how the smell of your sh1t smell like.

You made an assumption, I pointed it out, and you're jumping up and down like a monkey who missed a tree branch while hunting for bananas to steal.

You're really a blatant disgrace to yourself and everything that stare at you in your un-educated face.[/s]

Small fry, this is the explanation to the grammatical blunders, I guess. grin grin grin. Small fry, get urself Brighter Grammar and stop embarrassing our educational systems. Small fry, secondary school students come here to pick words.
Re: Igbos Support Osinbajo! by Nusaf: 7:06am On Feb 25, 2017
kabrud:

Hehehe, ignorance is a serious sickness and being unconscious of this fact makes the sickness incurable.
So, even if one screen shot is posted, small fry, you can't even check any other educational site to verify? Hehehe, that's serious. How will an illiterate just jump into my mention and cross a word for no reason? Small fry, check the whole of the Internet, there are varieties of explanations to that, not just one. It will interest u to know that I said it with full confidence knowing very well that I'm 100% correct and the screen shot I posted is even the first page I opened. I had to check immediately because I was quite surprised to notice that someone was even arguing against that in the first place. Is it not even a thing of shame to ask for a backup on what even a jss3 pupil will comfortable teach his/her juniors?
Small fry, why not wash away ur ignorance by making use of the ubiquitous teachers including the Internet? I mentioned Brighter Grammar because I had read it but u said it was outdated. Small fry, so the "outdated" Brighter Grammar has suddenly become the best text book of reference in 'modern' English? How more incoherent can one be? grin grin grin. Small fry, arguing against this very clear fact keeps throwing ur ignorance to the surface.
Small fry, the Internet is a repository of knowledge loaded with trillions of learning materials and the continously increasing access to those materials via the interweb has made learning very easy. Avail urself of this opportunity and stop this blatant display of ignorance.

Small fry, read between the lines. Mentioning the names of intelligent folks when the subject of discussion is 'knowledge' exhibits nothing but ignorance. Or is it that u don't know the difference between knowledge and intelligence. How will I just jump and start mentioning great men even when their fields of contributions are not relevant to the subject of discussion?

Again, small fry, don't limit urself to ur locality, the world has been miniaturised by technology, I said "Knowledge is acquired while intelligence is inborn". Small fry, verify that, u have Internet at ur disposal and Google is ur friend.
Those men u mentioned were more intelligent than some of their contemporaries, but same cannot be said of their knowledge, small fry.

Oh! Small fry, it has now changed to "do engineering students offer English courses all through their five years in school?" Who said they do in the first place, small fry? Small fry, u are very incoherent, why jumping from spots to spots changing the goal posts every time?
Initially, "GNS is not English because it is not coded with ENG***", now engineering students don't offer English courses throughout. Small fry, is that the explanation to all the trash u have been posting since? Small fry, this is how the 'outdated' Brighter Grammar suddenly became the most important book to back up a claim. Try and be consistent pls, small fry.
Small fry, dispute claims with explanation, not all these "oh my gosh" of a thing and all those trash.

Finally, shame is for the small fry who knows nothing but rather than burying his face, he continued to display the depth of his ignorance.

Bro, it seems u are just wasting ur time on that dude. He doesn't know a damn about English. He claims internet does not have good documents, how?
Re: Igbos Support Osinbajo! by Nusaf: 7:07am On Feb 25, 2017
joseph1832ng:

Young man, use google to your advantage and stop this nonsense.
Re: Igbos Support Osinbajo! by joseph1832ng: 7:40am On Feb 25, 2017
kabrud:

Small fry, this is the explanation to the grammatical blunders, I guess. grin grin grin. Small fry, get urself Brighter Grammar and stop embarrassing our educational systems. Small fry, secondary school students come here to pick words.
Grammatical blunders? Yea right! Coming from an un kept imp who believe the internet is the place to show his over blown ignorance, why am I not surprised.

I believe you're among the score of foolish students who come here to pick words. No worry, I have a few in my arsenal for you to pick.

Your e-burial just started. Twerp.
Re: Igbos Support Osinbajo! by joseph1832ng: 7:59am On Feb 25, 2017
kabrud:

You're a pacified first class nitwit. You uneducated newt. Imagine the more than foolish nonsense you still vomit. Every word your type is more foolish and display your ignorance further. What a shame.

How does it feel seeing your nonsense shenanigans thrown into the sea of concrete foolishness and mundane waste? It hurts right?

This is what you get when insecticide mosquitoes like you come to the internet and feel you're a paragon of knowledge, not knowing you're the better half of a lunatic with a smart phone that is smarter than you, Ten times.

You, who don't even know what making reference is about is talking about spreading ignorance, permit me to say, you're a demented pig and an under-fed illiterate who live in squalor.

If you, a certified moonstruck simpleton, can believe Aristotle, Socrates, Plato and the likes are not knowledgeable when in fact, they're the pace setter of what the foundation of today's knowledge is built on, then you're not only an ignoramous, but a two-toed sore loser who ease himself off the misery life dealt him on the internet.

Using evasive tactics will not save you. By defining knowledge and intelligence, you further showed how further you've dived into the abyss of ignorance, that bore you into this world.

You've been caught in my web-pool of sheer magnificence where I deal with fools like you, gladly.

You who went to school and opened your sh1t emitting gob to spew transgenic nonsense about engineering students offering English courses. You're nothing but a big time disgrace to you, and every thing you hold dear.

Now, I advice you start preparing your obituary for you're about to see the error of your words for believing those who script English language better, are suppose to possess knowledge.

What a human junk of faeces you are. You're no different from the weasels who waste their time here thinking they're intelligent, not knowing they're the celebrated figures of failures.

So, young man, prepare to be wasted and buried. You inglorious stuttering chimpanzee.
Re: Igbos Support Osinbajo! by joseph1832ng: 8:02am On Feb 25, 2017
Nusaf:

Young man, use google to your advantage and stop this nonsense.
Pardon me, are you done selling Ice Block? How's the business going?

I'm sure google has helped you a lot, right?

Remain ignored henceforth. tongue
Re: Igbos Support Osinbajo! by kabrud: 8:05am On Feb 25, 2017
joseph1832ng:
[s]Grammatical blunders? Yea right! Coming from an un kept imp who believe the internet is the place to show his over blown ignorance, why am I not surprised.

I believe you're among the score of foolish students who come here to pick words. No worry, I have a few in my arsenal for you to pick.

Your e-burial just started. Twerp[/s].
Sharrap small fry. Cannot write in simple English but keep posting rubbish and at the same time looking down on the much cherished internet that he can't even post any sensible information into. Stfu small fry.
Re: Igbos Support Osinbajo! by joseph1832ng: 8:08am On Feb 25, 2017
kabrud:

Sharrap small fry. Cannot write in simple English but keep posting rubbish and at the same time looking down on the much cherished internet that he can't even post any sensible information into. Stfu small fry.
Shut it, ignoramous. Stop showing you're a frustrated sh1t faced demented ill-bred child.

So, asking for proper reference now translate to looking down on the internet? Wow! I'm still not amazed.

Loser, you're still disgusting and a rabid hybrid of human waste and dog sh1t.

Idiota!. tongue
Re: Igbos Support Osinbajo! by kabrud: 8:10am On Feb 25, 2017
joseph1832ng:
[s]You're a pacified first class nitwit. You uneducated newt. Imagine the more than foolish nonsense you still vomit. Every word your type is more foolish and display your ignorance further. What a shame.

How does it feel seeing your nonsense shenanigans thrown into the sea of concrete foolishness and mundane waste? It hurts right?

This is what you get when insecticide mosquitoes like you come to the internet and feel you're a paragon of knowledge, not knowing you're the better half of a lunatic with a smart phone that is smarter than you, Ten times.

You, who don't even know what making reference is about is talking about spreading ignorance, permit me to say, you're a demented pig and an under-fed illiterate who live in squalor.

If you, a certified moonstruck simpleton, can believe Aristotle, Socrates, Plato and the likes are not knowledgeable when in fact, they're the pace setter of what the foundation of today's knowledge is built on, then you're not only an ignoramous, but a two-toed sore loser who ease himself off the misery life dealt him on the internet.

Using evasive tactics will not save you. By defining knowledge and intelligence, you further showed how further you've dived into the abyss of ignorance, that bore you into this world.

You've been caught in my web-pool of sheer magnificence where I deal with fools like you, gladly.

You who went to school and opened your sh1t emitting gob to spew transgenic nonsense about engineering students offering English courses. You're nothing but a big time disgrace to you, and every thing you hold dear.

Now, I advice you start preparing your obituary for you're about to see the error of your words for believing those who script English language better, are suppose to possess knowledge.

What a human junk of faeces you are. You're no different from the weasels who waste their time here thinking they're intelligent, not knowing they're the celebrated figures of failures.

So, young man, prepare to be wasted and buried. You inglorious stuttering chimpanzee.[/s]

Rather than explaining his arguement, the small fry has resorted to insult. Still can't find explanation to the earlier claim. Small fry, explain ur argument and don't hide under aggression.
Re: Igbos Support Osinbajo! by kabrud: 8:14am On Feb 25, 2017
joseph1832ng:
[s]Shut it, ignoramous. Stop showing you're a frustrated sh1t faced demented ill-bred child.

So, asking for proper reference now translate to looking down on the internet? Wow! I'm still not amazed.

Loser, you're still disgusting and a rabid hybrid of human waste and dog sh1t.

Idiota!. tongue[/s]

Small fry, defend ur English and stop unnecessary aggression cos that doesn't explain anything.
Outdated reference? Hahahahahahahahaha.
But ur English has still not improved, go and work on that first, small fry.
Re: Igbos Support Osinbajo! by joseph1832ng: 8:18am On Feb 25, 2017
kabrud:

Rather than explaining his arguement, the small fry has resorted to insult. Still can't find explanation to the earlier claim. Small fry, explain ur argument and don't hide under aggression.
Oh I did explain my argument. Your head is too full of sh1t to even comprehend the verbosity of the audacity of my points.

That's why you employed the evasive tactics of a badly trained alpha jet pilot, who crash landed on the plain of ignorance, foolishness and stupidity.

kabrud:

But why should someone who claims to have knowledge write like this? Is this English?

The above was your earlier post where you wrongly and foolishly opined that scripting good English is synonymous to possessing Knowledge.

Two-toed fool!.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Abdullahi Ganduje Of Kano Looks Dapper In Military Uniform (PHOTOS) / Jamilu PDP Chieftain Over 50,000 PDP Members Joins APC In Gombe State / Ekiti Boosts Road Infrastructure As Oyebanji Signs Rural Access Roads Authority

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.