Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,698 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Igbos Support Osinbajo! - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Support Osinbajo! (7193 Views)

Should Igbos Support Buhari For 2019 In Exchange For Presidency In 2023 / Osinbajo Cuts His 60th Birthday Cake, Dances With His Wife (Pics) / Aisha Buhari Celebrates Osinbajo's 60th Birthday: "Capable Of Leading Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Support Osinbajo! by joseph1832ng: 8:23am On Feb 25, 2017
kabrud:

Small fry, defend ur English and stop unnecessary aggression cos that doesn't explain anything.
Outdated reference? Hahahahahahahahaha.
But ur English has still not improved, go and work on that first, small fry.
Fool. Stop hiding in the shadows and stop showing you're a frustrated ill bred imp with a single digit odd number IQ for comfort.

Saying something is dated doesn't mean one can't make reference to it, you twisted loose brain twerp.

It's left for those reading to decipher who script better English. But this isn't about scripting better English. This is me teaching you never to believe everybody can be intimidated by your sheer stupidity and wanton foolishness.

Fool!.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Support Osinbajo! by kabrud: 8:25am On Feb 25, 2017
joseph1832ng:
Oh I did explain my argument. Your head is too full of sh1t to even comprehend the verbosity of the audacity of my points.

That's why you employed the evasive tactics of a badly trained alpha jet pilot, who crash landed on the plain of ignorance, foolishness and stupidity.

The above was your earlier post where you wrongly and foolishly opined that scripting good English is synonymous to possessing Knowledge.

Two-toed fool!.

Small fry, explain ur argument and stop unnecessary aggression. I have trashed all these craps u are recycling. The use of quickly researched jawbreaking words is not synonymous to compliance with simple English rules.
Small fry, explain ur argument, shikena.
Re: Igbos Support Osinbajo! by kabrud: 8:30am On Feb 25, 2017
joseph1832ng:
[s]Fool. Stop hiding in the shadows and stop showing you're a frustrated ill bred imp with a single digit odd number IQ for comfort.

Saying something is dated doesn't mean one can't make reference to it, you twisted loose brain twerp.

It's left for those reading to decipher who script better English. But this isn't about scripting better English. This is me teaching you never to believe everybody can be intimidated by your sheer stupidity and wanton foolishness.

Fool!.[/s]

Small fry, do u know why u are exploding? Ur ignorance has been brought to the fore and there is just no way of defending that.
Aggression is for small fries who have nothing upstairs and the only way out is to use fist.
Do I need to let u know that that is a good symptom of frustration?
Up till now, English is not improving.
Re: Igbos Support Osinbajo! by kabrud: 8:39am On Feb 25, 2017
joseph1832ng:
Trash which crap? You mean the crap your fried and dried up brain can't comprehend? Foolish you.

Keep musing your nonsensical musing and continue being a first class ill-bred pig with the brain of a cursed and damned lunatic.

Twisted b1tch faced illiterate. My argument is already explained. Stop being a repeated pent up bent down stupid boy.

You demented mosquito. tongue

Small fry, if u have explained anything about ur argument, pls point out where you did and stop unnecessary aggression which is nothing but a symptom of frustration.
Re: Igbos Support Osinbajo! by joseph1832ng: 8:42am On Feb 25, 2017
kabrud:

Small fry, if u have explained anything about ur argument, pls point out where you did and stop unnecessary aggression which is nothing but a symptom of frustration.
Why will you notice where I pointed out everything on my position, when you were busy evading my points just because you don't wanna sound foolish.

Now, go back to page 2 and 3 and read carefully. I'm sure it still will not dawn on you because you're an incomprehensible un correlated idiot.
Re: Igbos Support Osinbajo! by kabrud: 8:44am On Feb 25, 2017
joseph1832ng:
I'm sure you can see me? That's why you know I'm exploding, right? What a badly battered loser you are.

You can't stand my aggression if I unleash it. You're too poor and miserable to withstand it.

Mr professor of English language. Kill yourself and let frustration take its hold off your damaged brain.

B1tch loser like you. tongue

Well, aggression only creeps in when points are baseless, small fry. All these pains u are going through could have been resolved by explaining ur argument rather than unnecessary aggression. Stand ur aggression? People hide under that when they discover how ignorant and stupid they are.
Re: Igbos Support Osinbajo! by kabrud: 8:47am On Feb 25, 2017
joseph1832ng:
[s]Why will you notice where I pointed out everything on my position, when you were busy evading my points just because you don't wanna sound foolish.

Now, go back to page 2 and 3 and read carefully. I'm sure it still will not dawn on you because you're an incomprehensible un correlated idiot.[/s]

Go and say that to the marines. Have I not been responding to all these craps? Didn't I read them b4 reacting? Small fry, explain ur argument and stop unnecessary aggression cos that wouldn't save u.
Re: Igbos Support Osinbajo! by joseph1832ng: 8:49am On Feb 25, 2017
kabrud:

Well, aggression only creeps in when points are baseless, small fry. All these pains u are going through could have been resolved by explaining ur argument rather than unnecessary aggression. Stand ur aggression? People hide under that when they discover how ignorant and stupid they are.
LMAO! Says the first class fool who believe scripting good English is synonymous to having knowledge. You're a joke. You loose brain twerp.

Points have been made, but you are to foolish and stupid to even see them, talkless of comprehending them.

Sodomize mosquito like you.
Re: Igbos Support Osinbajo! by joseph1832ng: 8:51am On Feb 25, 2017
kabrud:

Go and say that to the marines. Have I not been responding to all these craps? Didn't I read them b4 reacting? Small fry, explain ur argument and stop unnecessary aggression cos that wouldn't save u.
Responding to what? More foolish and nonsensical musing with badly utilised evasive tactics?

Dude, stop being a bitter demented fool. You choking yourself with bile. Pretty soon you'll die in the pool of your own foolish and badly smelling bile of frustration.
Re: Igbos Support Osinbajo! by kabrud: 8:55am On Feb 25, 2017
joseph1832ng:
LMAO! Says the first class fool who believe scripting good English is synonymous to having knowledge. You're a joke. You loose brain twerp.

Points have been made, but you are to foolish and stupid to even see them, talkless of comprehending them.

Sodomize mosquito like you.

Small fry, I'm way beyond this tactics. From saying a book is outdated to saying courses are not offered for five yrs, then mentioning intellectuals in an argument of knowledge, where exactly were points made? Is it when frustration induced aggression crept in that those points were made? Hahahahahahahahaha.
Re: Igbos Support Osinbajo! by kabrud: 8:56am On Feb 25, 2017
joseph1832ng:
Responding to what? More foolish and nonsensical musing with badly utilised evasive tactics?

Dude, stop being a bitter demented fool. You choking yourself with bile. Pretty soon you'll die in the pool of your own foolish and badly smelling bile of frustration.

Hahahahahahahahaha, all these are common symptoms of frustration and pain, small fry.
Re: Igbos Support Osinbajo! by kabrud: 9:31am On Feb 25, 2017
[quote author=joseph1832ng post=54036703]

And the small fry who was beating empty chest of burying me finally took off with tail between legs, what an irony.
So many things are actually missing.
Poor education, very bad English, poor knowledge of anything, and rather than learning from the wealth of materials available, he brags over nothing.

Still waiting for the pained and frustrated response from the small fry.
Re: Igbos Support Osinbajo! by chiefolododo(m): 8:20am On Feb 26, 2017
You are not IGBO
FKO81:
You and your family not we, I prefer Hausa
Re: Igbos Support Osinbajo! by Eledan: 9:14am On Feb 26, 2017
Anago5000:
you are definitely on your own.count me and my household out.support an afonja?
guy wetin you smoke

With all your 101% support for GEJ in 2015, where is he today? Who your support epp?

1 Like

Re: Igbos Support Osinbajo! by joseph1832ng: 11:50am On Mar 04, 2017
kabrud: You're a coward. Reporting me to the mods after I've dealt with your uneducated and ill-exposed decayed self.

What a shame! You're truly a loser. tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Igbos Support Osinbajo! by Bitterleafsoup: 9:54pm On Mar 04, 2017
chiefolododo:
You are not IGBO
I've been suspecting this one trust me.
Re: Igbos Support Osinbajo! by Bitterleafsoup: 9:55pm On Mar 04, 2017
joseph1832ng:
kabrud: You're a coward. Reporting me to the mods after I've dealt with your uneducated and ill-exposed decayed self.

What a shame! You're truly a loser. tongue tongue
aww you were arrested?
Re: Igbos Support Osinbajo! by joseph1832ng: 10:24pm On Mar 04, 2017
Bitterleafsoup:
aww you were arrested?
Yea I was placed under house arrest. Our resident genius was hitting the report button when I was teaching him how to behave in the midst of adults. grin

How are you today, my watermelon?. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mohammed Musa Bayawa Augie, PDP Members Defect To APC In Kebbi / Sit At Home.The Two Unknown Gun Men That Took Over The Street Is Down.pics. / The First Female President In Nigeria. . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.