Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:01 AM

25 Things You Are Ashamed To Ask About Vaginąs - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 25 Things You Are Ashamed To Ask About Vaginąs (7553 Views)

When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size / Why Did You Delete Your Braless Val Post, Are You Ashamed? - Slay Mama Blasted / Why Are Women Not Ashamed To Expose Their Bodies?(Explicit pic)Viewer discretion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 25 Things You Are Ashamed To Ask About Vaginąs by Nobody: 10:15am On Feb 24, 2017
RoyalBlak007:
Like everything else, the vagina can sag with age.

Like everything else on a human body, the vagina can sag with age. The ways to combat this are the same as the rest of your body: Avoid smoking, keep your body in shape, and do muscle-specific exercises. (In this case, kegals!)

Re: 25 Things You Are Ashamed To Ask About Vaginąs by paschal47(m): 10:15am On Feb 24, 2017
RoyalBlak007:
The word “Vagina” comes from a Latin term meaning “sword holder.”

Right…well…let’s just remember that many scabbards are the prettiest, most distinct parts of the sword/sheath combination. They also protect the sword from rust and damage. And damn the patriarchy for this one

grin grin
Re: 25 Things You Are Ashamed To Ask About Vaginąs by Nobody: 10:17am On Feb 24, 2017
RoyalBlak007:
The Vagina has some serious muscles.

In 2009, a Russian woman set a world record by lifting 30lbs attached to a wooden egg held by her vagina. With that same strength, it’s actually possible to clamp down on a penis so hard that it can’t be removed. This is called “Penis Captivus,” and while rare, is real (and only sometimes intentional)

Re: 25 Things You Are Ashamed To Ask About Vaginąs by RoyalBlak007: 10:17am On Feb 24, 2017
What you think is the vagina, probably isn’t the vagina.

What most people refer to as the vagina is the entirety of all the female sex organs. But it turns out all of the external components (clitoris, vaginal opening, labia, etc.) are actually what are referred to as the vulva. The vagina is actually the muscular passageway that connects the vulva and the cervix

Re: 25 Things You Are Ashamed To Ask About Vaginąs by RoyalBlak007: 10:19am On Feb 24, 2017
Laveda:

shocked

...don't be scared.

.I can always fix it.. grin
Re: 25 Things You Are Ashamed To Ask About Vaginąs by AyamStarch: 10:20am On Feb 24, 2017
cryMy eyes just got disvirgined
Re: 25 Things You Are Ashamed To Ask About Vaginąs by Nobody: 10:21am On Feb 24, 2017
RoyalBlak007:
Vaginas and Sharks have something in common.

Fortunately it’s not (usually) teeth. The vagina secretes a compound known as squalane as a natural lubricant. Since it is lighter than water, it is also naturally found in shark livers and contributes to reducing their density. When harvested from a shark, this compound is often used as a component in moisturizers and cosmetics. Let that sink in for a little while.

Re: 25 Things You Are Ashamed To Ask About Vaginąs by RoyalBlak007: 10:22am On Feb 24, 2017
paschal47:

Are you for real?

Many girls would capitalise on this telling their boyfriends that they were not born with hymens, when down there is already a bore hole

...Yes, in a way.

...the hymen can be broken just by riding a bicycle.
Re: 25 Things You Are Ashamed To Ask About Vaginąs by paschal47(m): 10:24am On Feb 24, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

...Yes, in a way.

...the hymen can be broken just by riding a bicycle.
I know about the rigourous exercise but I was surprised about some people not have at all
Re: 25 Things You Are Ashamed To Ask About Vaginąs by Laveda(f): 10:25am On Feb 24, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

...don't be scared.

.I can always fix it.. grin

tongue You wish.. Mine can't fall out tho.
Re: 25 Things You Are Ashamed To Ask About Vaginąs by RoyalBlak007: 10:26am On Feb 24, 2017
paschal47:

I know about the rigourous exercise but I was surprised about some people not have at all

♤Even though I have not seen

♤But scientifically I believe it is possible that some people don't have
Re: 25 Things You Are Ashamed To Ask About Vaginąs by RoyalBlak007: 10:30am On Feb 24, 2017
Laveda:

tongue You wish.. Mine can't fall out tho.

♤lmao! grin

♤don't worry...it won't tongue
Re: 25 Things You Are Ashamed To Ask About Vaginąs by Nobody: 10:34am On Feb 24, 2017
RoyalBlak007:
Consistent or multiple sex partners will not make a vagina “looser.”

The myth that is “virgin tightness” is just a myth. If not appropriately aroused via pre-intimacy, it’s possible a virgin will feel tighter, but that’s only because her body has not finished getting ready for intercourse. Otherwise, a vagina will feel the same the first time as it does the 50th time.

The only case in which a vagina might feel realistically “looser” is during the recovery period after childbirth. Sorry guys, none of you are near that big.
So what of ladies who are very loose down there but have never given birth before...what could be the cause of that?

Re: 25 Things You Are Ashamed To Ask About Vaginąs by RoyalBlak007: 10:36am On Feb 24, 2017
RoyalBlak007:
The Hyman is no indication of sexual activity or purity.

perpetuated myth that a hymen represents untouched female purity is just that: a myth. In fact, some women are born without a hymen to begin with. For those that are born with them, they range in thickness, toughness, and amount of coverage, meaning there’s no way to determine any sexual information from a hymen check

♤freecocoa

♤is this true
Re: 25 Things You Are Ashamed To Ask About Vaginąs by RoyalBlak007: 10:37am On Feb 24, 2017
lefulefu:

So what of ladies who are very loose down there but have never given birth before...what could be the cause of that?

♤multiple sexual

♤partners

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 25 Things You Are Ashamed To Ask About Vaginąs by Nobody: 10:38am On Feb 24, 2017
RoyalBlak007:
Consistent or multiple sex partners will not make a vagina “looser.”

The myth that is “virgin tightness” is just a myth. If not appropriately aroused via pre-intimacy, it’s possible a virgin will feel tighter, but that’s only because her body has not finished getting ready for intercourse. Otherwise, a vagina will feel the same the first time as it does the 50th time.

The only case in which a vagina might feel realistically “looser” is during the recovery period after childbirth. Sorry guys, none of you are near that big.

This deserves a thread on its own! cool

Sorry guys you are just not big enough! wink
lefulefu:

The cause is the man lacks girth grin
Re: 25 Things You Are Ashamed To Ask About Vaginąs by RoyalBlak007: 10:38am On Feb 24, 2017
RoyalBlak007:
The Vagina communicates with you.

The extremely complex environment of the vagina is designed to give regular status updates. (Like Twitter, but more organic.) Changes in smell, discharge amount, consistency, and off-period blood spotting are all indications of what’s going on in there. (It’s not always a bad thing!) For instance, when a woman is most fertile and ovulating, discharge increases and cervical mucus becomes more transparent and stretchy in consistency.

♤laveda

♤how true is this
Re: 25 Things You Are Ashamed To Ask About Vaginąs by Nobody: 10:40am On Feb 24, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤multiple sexual

♤partners

How did you not understand what you posted! The post states that it is not due to multiple partners. Maybe it's lack of kegal exercises and the muscles are loose and the grip is missing undecided

1 Like

Re: 25 Things You Are Ashamed To Ask About Vaginąs by RoyalBlak007: 10:41am On Feb 24, 2017
LaylaAli:

♤The vagina is just like an "Elastic Bag"

♤expands when stretched. ..so it can contain practically anything...and I really don't think it has an elastic limit grin
Re: 25 Things You Are Ashamed To Ask About Vaginąs by RoyalBlak007: 10:43am On Feb 24, 2017
LaylaAli:

How did you not understand what you posted! The post states that it is not due to multiple partners. Maybe[/b]it's lack of kegal exercises and the muscles are loose and the grip is missing undecided

[b]♤do you understand what

♤"maybe" means undecided
Re: 25 Things You Are Ashamed To Ask About Vaginąs by Nobody: 10:46am On Feb 24, 2017
LaylaAli:

ok u saying lack of girth and royalblack is saying probably multiple sexual partners cheesy i am learning here ooo cheesy cheesy cheesy.ok but wat of those ladies that can take in yam tuber and giant cassava with ease and still be complaining of not feeling anything cheesy.ermm ladies like GEExlusive.wat could be the cause?

1 Like

Re: 25 Things You Are Ashamed To Ask About Vaginąs by Nobody: 10:49am On Feb 24, 2017
lefulefu:

ok u saying lack of girth and royalblack is saying probably multiple sexual partners cheesy i am learning here ooo cheesy cheesy cheesy.ok but wat of those ladies than take in yam tuber and giant cassava with ease and still be complaining of not feeling anything cheesy.ermm ladies like GEExlusive.wat could be the cause?

If it can stretch to 10cm and come back then what is a 2/3" willy (girth) or or a 6"(girth ) vegetable?
Re: 25 Things You Are Ashamed To Ask About Vaginąs by Nobody: 10:53am On Feb 24, 2017
LaylaAli:

If it can stretch to 10cm and come back then what is a 2/3" willy (girth) or or a 6"(girth ) vegetable?
u calling our man tin vegetable?

Re: 25 Things You Are Ashamed To Ask About Vaginąs by RoyalBlak007: 10:57am On Feb 24, 2017
lefulefu:

♤watch how

♤events unfold"vegetable" grin
Re: 25 Things You Are Ashamed To Ask About Vaginąs by Nobody: 11:00am On Feb 24, 2017
lefulefu:

Lol. No... I'm calling yam tuber and giant cassava, vegetables
Re: 25 Things You Are Ashamed To Ask About Vaginąs by Nobody: 11:01am On Feb 24, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤watch how

undecided
Re: 25 Things You Are Ashamed To Ask About Vaginąs by Nobody: 11:03am On Feb 24, 2017
lefulefu:

I swear to God. I have been wondering this for a long time, cos i have read many article online that penis cant enlarge the vagina because it is very elastic. But what about girls with wide vaginas and they are yet to give birth. This girls are many in nigeria, and i noticed this girls are the ones that have sex often.

1 Like

Re: 25 Things You Are Ashamed To Ask About Vaginąs by Nobody: 11:04am On Feb 24, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤watch how

but i agree wth her na grin grin grin.our willies are vegetables grin grin.dont u see how a lady glows after crunching a cucumber cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 25 Things You Are Ashamed To Ask About Vaginąs by Nobody: 11:13am On Feb 24, 2017
raylord:

I swear to God. I have been wondering this for a long time, cos i have read many article online that penis cant enlarge the vagina because it is very elastic. But what about girls with wide vaginas and they are yet to give birth. This girls are many in nigeria, and i noticed this girls are the ones that have sex often.
my brother tin is complex oo.no definite answer for it.but it all points at one end that ladies with too much multiple sexual partners will have a wide one down there.its like something being over used and wearing off with time.just the same way u see a runz gal aging before her time cos of the nature of her job.
Re: 25 Things You Are Ashamed To Ask About Vaginąs by RoyalBlak007: 11:23am On Feb 24, 2017
cheesy
LaylaAli:

undecided

♤now who's behind

♤this moniker... grin grin
Re: 25 Things You Are Ashamed To Ask About Vaginąs by RoyalBlak007: 11:25am On Feb 24, 2017
grin
lefulefu:

but i agree wth her na grin grin grin.our willies are vegetables grin grin.dont u see how a lady glows after crunching a cucumber cheesy

1 Like

Re: 25 Things You Are Ashamed To Ask About Vaginąs by Nobody: 11:28am On Feb 24, 2017
RoyalBlak007:
cheesy

♤now who's behind

♤this moniker... grin grin

wink you know but lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet The World's Sexiest Female Soldier / Hubby Exposes Cheating Wife’s Chat With Her Pastor Lover Reveals Its His Son / Ubunja: Eliminated By A Gang Of The Pussy Cartel?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.