Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,331 members, 7,954,338 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:01 PM

My Ex-Girlfriend Aborted My Child - Nigerian Man (Photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex-Girlfriend Aborted My Child - Nigerian Man (Photos) (41371 Views)

She Aborted My Pregnancy, Sneaked Into Our Neighbour's Room For Sex Every Night / Afeez Ogoro: Is This The Wife Of The Tallest Nigerian Man (Photos) / 'okibe Olivia Aborted My Child'- Husband To Lady Who Regreted Her Marriage Speak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Aborted My Child - Nigerian Man (Photos) by aquarist01(m): 7:10pm On Feb 24, 2017
Oh oh.. This hoes ain't loyal!
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Aborted My Child - Nigerian Man (Photos) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Feb 24, 2017
Mikylopez:
we didn't know until months after the wedding we saw the pregnancy result alongside her appointed date for the abortion what freaked us out was that her mom did the abortion herself
Heartless murderers.
Have she conceived again?
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Aborted My Child - Nigerian Man (Photos) by Mikylopez(f): 8:01pm On Feb 24, 2017
ToriBlue:
Heartless murderers. Have she conceived again?
they are divorced
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Aborted My Child - Nigerian Man (Photos) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Feb 24, 2017
Mikylopez:
they are divorced
Is it as a result of the abortion?
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Aborted My Child - Nigerian Man (Photos) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Feb 24, 2017
Mikylopez:
we didn't know until months after the wedding we saw the pregnancy result alongside her appointed date for the abortion what freaked us out was that her mom did the abortion herself

Chai...

These people can kill the husband o. Abi what's the difference between killing a helpless baby in the womb so that you can fit into a gown and killing another human being that you deem is inconveniencing you.

As far as I am concerned that's grounds for divorce, bone story.

Mehn... I'm freaking out here... angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Aborted My Child - Nigerian Man (Photos) by Lancelott(m): 8:32pm On Feb 24, 2017
And the mods actually deleted my posts... shioor
To promote moral decadence, what do we stand for? where are our principles? where are my fundamental human rights. The provisions of
Chapter 4, Section 39 of the 1999 constitution of Nigeria gives me the Right to freedom of expression and the press.
subsequently the provisions of chapter 4, section 41 of the 1999 constitution of Nigeria gives me the right to freedom from discrimination. Mods, do you know how many laws you have contravened??
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Aborted My Child - Nigerian Man (Photos) by CaroLyner(f): 8:17am On Feb 25, 2017
drexel39:
yeq I know the girl in question nd she has a serious date for years, but other sponsors on the side, this guy just happe d to be one
Hmmm i see.
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Aborted My Child - Nigerian Man (Photos) by SHOCK7(m): 10:33am On Feb 27, 2017
HateU2:
Now I can see the reason she left you and aborted the baby, you are not mature dude. Not even close to be one.

You even uploaded her pix? Chai!
She cant deal with your immaturity and bring a child to this world to blame her for giving him/her a father like you.

Dont quote me sad
Sorry I've 2 quote u,but u really wrong here,dis guy is obviously pained & dis is how he choose 2 vent seems he can't reach her & an abortion is a just a wicked & selfish way out!
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Aborted My Child - Nigerian Man (Photos) by SHOCK7(m): 10:40am On Feb 27, 2017
Mikylopez:
my sister in-law also aborted her baby so her wedding gown would fit perfectly some ladies are evil
Seriously? angry
Mikylopez:
my sister in-law also aborted her baby so her wedding gown would fit perfectly some ladies are evil
Seriously?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Perfect Boy Friend List...a Must See For The Ladies... / My Experience With A Cute Lady In The Bank / He Got Her Pregnant, Later Accepted It But Won't Marry Her Because He Doesn't...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.