Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,952 members, 7,828,347 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

My Ex-Girlfriend Aborted My Child - Nigerian Man (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex-Girlfriend Aborted My Child - Nigerian Man (Photos) (41225 Views)

She Aborted My Pregnancy, Sneaked Into Our Neighbour's Room For Sex Every Night / Afeez Ogoro: Is This The Wife Of The Tallest Nigerian Man (Photos) / 'okibe Olivia Aborted My Child'- Husband To Lady Who Regreted Her Marriage Speak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Aborted My Child - Nigerian Man (Photos) by Hades2016(m): 12:07pm On Feb 24, 2017
decatalyst:
The lady must have realized she was dating a dumb a$$hole and simply took a brave decision not to help increase the number of silly guys/ladies around, at least for now! undecided

Senseless idiot
is that all u got undecided just pray you don't meet bad and wicked lady

1 Like

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Aborted My Child - Nigerian Man (Photos) by ichommy(m): 12:07pm On Feb 24, 2017
The person below, please say something.
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Aborted My Child - Nigerian Man (Photos) by columbus007(m): 12:07pm On Feb 24, 2017
Nna mehn grin,
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Aborted My Child - Nigerian Man (Photos) by decatalyst(m): 12:08pm On Feb 24, 2017
Mikylopez:
my sister in-law also aborted her baby so her wedding gown would fit perfectly some ladies are evil

shocked shocked

She must be devil reincarnate

1 Like

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Aborted My Child - Nigerian Man (Photos) by Simon0147(m): 12:09pm On Feb 24, 2017
HateU2:
Now I can see the reason she left you and aborted the bay, you are not mature dude. Not even close to be one.

You even uploaded her pix? Chai!
She cant deal with your immaturity and bring a child to this world to blame her for giving him/her a father like you.

Dont quote me sad
grin
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Aborted My Child - Nigerian Man (Photos) by airminem(f): 12:09pm On Feb 24, 2017
Chicken Out Chicken Out
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Aborted My Child - Nigerian Man (Photos) by sfinkzslot(m): 12:09pm On Feb 24, 2017
he has said it all
''Karma Would Front (sic) For him''
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Aborted My Child - Nigerian Man (Photos) by decatalyst(m): 12:09pm On Feb 24, 2017
Hades2016:
is that all u got undecided just pray you don't meet bad and wicked lady

Nah the guys ranting dey piss me jare... Ranting about having to cook himself...nacking the honeypot...its childish!
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Aborted My Child - Nigerian Man (Photos) by eDeity: 12:10pm On Feb 24, 2017
HateU2:
Now I can see the reason she left you and aborted the bay, you are not mature dude. Not even close to be one.

You even uploaded her pix? Chai!
She cant deal with your immaturity and bring a child to this world to blame her for giving him/her a father like you.

Dont quote me sad
Shut up !!!

2 Likes

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Aborted My Child - Nigerian Man (Photos) by jeje123(m): 12:10pm On Feb 24, 2017
Does she really beautiful? mtcheeew
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Aborted My Child - Nigerian Man (Photos) by dacovajnr: 12:10pm On Feb 24, 2017
Lamentation Chapter 5vs17

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Aborted My Child - Nigerian Man (Photos) by HealingHealth07: 12:11pm On Feb 24, 2017
haa
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Aborted My Child - Nigerian Man (Photos) by opara28(m): 12:13pm On Feb 24, 2017
Dis hoes aint loyal................buh d girl fit get her on side of d story shaaaaa
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Aborted My Child - Nigerian Man (Photos) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Feb 24, 2017
eDeity:

Shut up !!!
Ode ni e. Birds of the same brain
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Aborted My Child - Nigerian Man (Photos) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Feb 24, 2017
decatalyst:
The lady must have realized she was dating a dumb a$$hole and simply took a brave decision not to help increase the number of silly guys/ladies around, at least for now! undecided

Senseless idiot

This is coming from a dude shocked shocked shocked

You get sense, let me pay your groomprice tongue kiss kiss

4 Likes

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Aborted My Child - Nigerian Man (Photos) by Hades2016(m): 12:14pm On Feb 24, 2017
decatalyst:

Nah the guys ranting dey piss me jare... Ranting about having to cook himself...nacking the honeypot...its childish!
I know .... but the tin da pain the guy na .... some ladies are just too wicked
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Aborted My Child - Nigerian Man (Photos) by stiles009(m): 12:14pm On Feb 24, 2017
crazy women everywhere...
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Aborted My Child - Nigerian Man (Photos) by sekem: 12:14pm On Feb 24, 2017
Nonsense!!!

The level of nonsensical nonsense we experience on social media these days is quite appalling

Every little thing that happens in your home or vicinity fiam it's straight to Facebook

Look at that one that calls herself Toto. She's dissing her husband now. Tomorrow she will start pleading and saying ayam sorry it's the devil handiwork

Please people should learn how to run social media and not allow social media to run them
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Aborted My Child - Nigerian Man (Photos) by Antina(f): 12:15pm On Feb 24, 2017
bobolizim:
Lol, grin grin...the thing pain the guy Gan oo ...All that I see is someone that's really saddened cause someone he truly loves left him. I'm sure there's still iota of love for the girl from the guy ...Did I just hear the guy say karma ? Lol ...
You were playing with other ladies' heart before you met her cause you thought she's there to stay and change you..lol,you were never gonna change ,you guys are the same...you're both hoes , even if she gives birth to a baby for you,you will forever be a hoe you are and she's gonna be the same !

Karma happens everyday of ones life , you've also had sex with some ladies and later broke their heart and now someone just did the same to you , you're embarrassing yourself on the social media !

I hate the way guys think many times,like they can do anything anyhow anywhere in a relationship but the female folks are not allowed to do that . They will tag them as slut ...
Karma goes around and comes around.
God bless u man, you spoke my mind.

1 Like

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Aborted My Child - Nigerian Man (Photos) by Lasskeey: 12:15pm On Feb 24, 2017
Ahmed0336:
Singing these hoes ain't loyal. Walksouttathread
.... grin grin grin

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Aborted My Child - Nigerian Man (Photos) by soath(m): 12:15pm On Feb 24, 2017
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Aborted My Child - Nigerian Man (Photos) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Feb 24, 2017
HateU2:
Ode ni e. Birds of the same brain
Wine and dine in foolishness together undecided

Hatey maami, where izz sisi nawty?
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Aborted My Child - Nigerian Man (Photos) by blaqroy: 12:17pm On Feb 24, 2017
Premature Don
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Aborted My Child - Nigerian Man (Photos) by ideology(m): 12:19pm On Feb 24, 2017
i have made up my mind on some things

After God, Fear women

Mikylopez:
my sister in-law also aborted her baby so her wedding gown would fit perfectly some ladies are evil

1 Like

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Aborted My Child - Nigerian Man (Photos) by bobolizim(m): 12:19pm On Feb 24, 2017
Mikylopez:
lol, that's cruel...,but seriously different folks with different situation.

I think the best thing is either abstinence or preventive measures..,but then,everyone is just selfish,one would selfishly have sex and would conceive a child one didn't plan to cater for . Hence,abortion comes in for some folks .

Let me share a story, a lady conceived a pregnancy for a guy having both of them as poor people..she was embarrassed and ultimately saddened .

She vowed she would never give birth to such child and allow it to suffer in this world . On the day she was to be delivered of, she gave birth to two twins , but rather than breed them ...she did the worse.

She threw both twins in a flowing river and there did they end their life's journey!
Several years later ,she's now wealthy but so sad ,she's barren ... Looking for child here and there ..,now a devoted Christian ...

It was revealed to her all her past doings and when those twins were murdered ,her glory was also murdered . She had forgotten that "the present is the key to the past" --

Lesson to all , do not kill what you can Ben create in the first place .
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Aborted My Child - Nigerian Man (Photos) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Feb 24, 2017
Aderola15:

Wine and dine in foolishness together undecided

Hatey maami, where izz sisi nawty?
LOL.

I like that comparison o jare cheesy cheesy
awon werey
missnawty is fine oo.
How are you
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Aborted My Child - Nigerian Man (Photos) by Kennyodinye(m): 12:19pm On Feb 24, 2017
Kolababe:
A Nigerian man named Temitope took to Facebook to pen a revealing letter to his former girlfriend. He actually posted the poor girl's photo along with the note. See the photo attached but I would leave that out to spare her any embarrassment. See the post after the cut

Dear Fina, We Met On My Birthday Night Barely 3yrs Ago & Ever Since Your Beauty Deceived Me Into Thinking I Could Stop Playing Around With Other Girls When You Are Terribly Doing Worse With Other Men Not Even Boiz...... See Ehn I Wont Forgive You For Making Me Believe I Was A Father Already For Close To 2weeks When It's Clearly A Planned Shit..... Thank God For The Dream I Had Before Confronting You

See Ehn I Still Remember How You Use To Wash My Clothes Then In School Buh Why Did You Suffer Me With Food Huh?? Datz How You Will Just Sit Down & Keep Watching Nollywood Movies While Myself & Victor Daniel Will Enter The Kitchen Ourselves To Cook & You Won't Even Move An Inch... E Pain Me Then ooo Buh I Was Still A Gentle & Short Temper Dude Then
***** and **** (Names removed) Can Testify About Your Beauty & How I Nail That Hole Well @ Midnight Just To Satisfy Your Crazy Urge Yet You Successfully Turned Me Into The Hot Tempered Don David Of This Day....Girls Sha!!! You Made Me Think All Day & Also Spend Money On You Thinking You Were Carrying My Child. Till You Successfully Aborted It Right Before My Eyes After Confessing... Karma Would Front For Me Chai
Now I Realize The Most Beautiful & Prettiest Girls Are The Deadliest..... So Hence I Wanna Start Fishing For Just The Fine Or Ugly Girls.... YOU WILL FOREVER REMAIN MY TERRIBLE Ex
Angry Don

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2017/02/nigerian-guy-calls-out-his-ex.html
Idiot After Nailing Her He Still Went To Post Nonsense........Op If You Dont Drop The Girl Name And Uncencored Picture Eh....
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Aborted My Child - Nigerian Man (Photos) by Michaelpresh(m): 12:21pm On Feb 24, 2017
no let her ma ma know
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Aborted My Child - Nigerian Man (Photos) by TwoBottles: 12:23pm On Feb 24, 2017
Testify About Your Beauty & How I Nail That Hole Well @ Midnight Just To Satisfy Your Crazy Urge

Lol, Yoruba boys are mouthed
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Aborted My Child - Nigerian Man (Photos) by Kennyodinye(m): 12:24pm On Feb 24, 2017
Freedom2016:
F
u don book space na.....
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Aborted My Child - Nigerian Man (Photos) by EMIOMOADEOYE: 12:24pm On Feb 24, 2017
Childish rants and tantrums
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Aborted My Child - Nigerian Man (Photos) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Feb 24, 2017
HateU2:
LOL.

I like that comparison o jare cheesy cheesy
awon werey
missnawty is fine oo.
How are you

Lol, abi na wink

I'm fine too jawe, thanks. How North na, awon alhaji Danjuma dem wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Asks Her Dead Boyfriend's Ghost To Kill His Assailants (Photos) / Lady Gets Married With Just A Facebook Post / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A New Car In Onitsha, Anambra (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.