Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

What Advantages Do Women Have That Men Don't? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Advantages Do Women Have That Men Don't? (351 Views)

"Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." / South African Woman States Why Men Don't Want To Leave Her Alone / Things That Men Should Not Do In A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Advantages Do Women Have That Men Don't? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Feb 24, 2017
I came across this post on a forum that i joined and decided to share it here.. feel free to post ur opinions on d forum as well..

Ok guys.. i have this question that has been bugging me and would like you all to share your opinions. what advantages do women have that men don't?

from what i have observed, women tend to be more expressive than men. Whenever we have any slightest problem, we share it with our girlfriends and obviously feel better whereas guys are not very expressive. Mostly they keep their feelings to themselves.

another advantage is that guys always have this pressure to impress a girl or ask her out. We have this unfair advantage to simply say NO cool and break a guy's heart embarassed. They have this pressure to put up a show to impress the girl on a date.

and yet another one is dat women don't have to prove deir gender hood. I also noticed that women get shown more compassion than men... what are your take on this....

forum link >>>>> https://www.lekkihost.com/forum/index.php?topic=30.0 <<<
Re: What Advantages Do Women Have That Men Don't? by samincredible44(m): 1:49pm On Feb 24, 2017
period
Re: What Advantages Do Women Have That Men Don't? by ccffwx: 2:14pm On Feb 24, 2017
Knowing what it feels like to carry a child and bear it. Men may imagine this but will never actually know that feeling.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Dating In Nigeria - Find Singles - Love! / Big Brother Naija: What’s All These Noises About? / Big Brother Naija Were RIGHT To Disqualify Kemen From The Show, Do You Agree??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.