Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Young Man Married To Oyinbo Grandma (Photo) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young Man Married To Oyinbo Grandma (Photo) (59230 Views)

Nigerian Man Engaged To Oyinbo: “You Won't Know Peace If You Try To Put Asunder” / Man & Married Lady Caught Having Sex Paraded Unclad & Made To Have Sex Publicly / Can You Do This With Your Grandma? ( Photo ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Man Married To Oyinbo Grandma (Photo) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Feb 24, 2017
His main chic on the left grin

1 Like

Re: Young Man Married To Oyinbo Grandma (Photo) by Olubukola16(f): 6:46pm On Feb 24, 2017
pepigeorge:

Una nor dey know when una dey spend the money

If una gimme clean money to spend, I go spend am well well grin and wisely sef but, no be this kind money I dey like to spend.
Re: Young Man Married To Oyinbo Grandma (Photo) by messenger4891: 6:47pm On Feb 24, 2017
Believe me that the grandma knows that the lady in Ankara is the wife of her supposed husband ; just look at the way the grandma was looking at her. Grandma will be like the money u are looking for,you will not get it.
Re: Young Man Married To Oyinbo Grandma (Photo) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 24, 2017
Any visa officer that approves this should be recalled immediately back to the home office and summarily terminated and with prejudice.

All this pacemaker women that our brothers from that side dey marry, I no get hand oooooo wink
Re: Young Man Married To Oyinbo Grandma (Photo) by Abagworo(m): 6:48pm On Feb 24, 2017
The guy resemble Igbo man from Imo or Anambra State.

1 Like

Re: Young Man Married To Oyinbo Grandma (Photo) by AngelicBeing: 6:48pm On Feb 24, 2017
anonimi:

You must think that oyinbos are foolish people, right
If they were all foolish, would they be so superior to us that our young men and women are marrying their nursing home and hospice patients since we can't get our acts together?
If the POOR boy mis-steps, he will spend the rest of his life in jail, assuming he is not sentenced to death by the jury.
We just like to ridicule ourselves instead of getting to work seriously to improve our individual and collective lot.

We both dont know the guy and his stories but l think he is a guy man and he knows what he is doing, before yawa will gaz, he will take off and find his way grin grin grin
Re: Young Man Married To Oyinbo Grandma (Photo) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Feb 24, 2017
wat da Bleep shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked.naija hustlers i hail una grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Young Man Married To Oyinbo Grandma (Photo) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Feb 24, 2017
Laveda:
Ion beliive this shii
God forbid bad thing
Re: Young Man Married To Oyinbo Grandma (Photo) by franklynsunny(m): 6:51pm On Feb 24, 2017
Jesus
C scarecrow scarecrow
Udonmi it
Re: Young Man Married To Oyinbo Grandma (Photo) by pepigeorge(m): 6:51pm On Feb 24, 2017
Olubukola16:

If una gimme clean money to spend, I go spend am well well grin and wisely sef but, no be this kind money I dey like to spend.

Forget that thing. ..naija gal get choice...dem go spend blood money self
Re: Young Man Married To Oyinbo Grandma (Photo) by Ngokafor(f): 6:52pm On Feb 24, 2017
...This is serious!! shocked..wetin be this??...My naija brothers are something else..So all the shouts about Foreign women is to snag their grandmother and great-grandmothers age-mates as wives..

...For the love of green card and money,yet they will be the first to complain about how Nigerian ladies love money..na rwaoo.

1 Like

Re: Young Man Married To Oyinbo Grandma (Photo) by AngelicBeing: 6:53pm On Feb 24, 2017
EgunMogaji:
Any visa officer that approves this should be re[b]c[/]called immediately back to the h[/b]ome office and s[b]u[/b]mmarily terminated and with prejudice.

All this pa[b]c[/b]emaker women that our brothers from that side dey marry, I [b]k[/b]now get hand[b]s
oooooo wink
They will approve the visa / permit as long as due process was followed, marriage was legalized even though the visa officers may think it is not genuine , they might not be able to do much, if they refused approving / issuing the PR, the old woman will pay a counsel, file legal papers, and the guys paper will be approved, we have see this happening over and over again grin grin ;
Re: Young Man Married To Oyinbo Grandma (Photo) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 24, 2017
AngelicBeing:
They will approve the visa / permit as long as due process was followed, marriage was legalized even though the visa officers may think it is not genuine , they might not be able to do much, if they refused approving / issuing the PR, the old woman will pay a counsel, file legal papers, and the guys paper will be approved, we have see this happening over and over again grin grin ;

I don't believe that to be true.

We have found my opinion to be true on the immigration forums that I haunt.

A visa officer cannot be compelled to issue a visa, not even by the President of the USA (for US visas). Definitely not even a lawyer can do much, especially when it can be easily proven that such a marriage breaks the norm of the society. How many 20 something year old Nigerian males marry 80 something year old Nigerian females in Nigeria?

There are many families living apart based on the inability to secure a visa, and some of them have children(s) together, owned properties together, etc

I have extensive experience on this since I have went through both a fiance and spousal visa for my Wife.
Re: Young Man Married To Oyinbo Grandma (Photo) by SuperBlack: 6:57pm On Feb 24, 2017
Love is Blind. But these kind of Love is never born with eyes at all.
Re: Young Man Married To Oyinbo Grandma (Photo) by SunstarS(m): 6:57pm On Feb 24, 2017
WEN POVERTY HITS YHU LIKE HAMMER

IN ODAH WORDS

PLS DOWNLOAD MAH NEW TRACK... https://www.datafilehost.com/d/78d1035a.. REVIEWS AND COMMENTS ARE HIGHLY WELCOMED
Re: Young Man Married To Oyinbo Grandma (Photo) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Feb 24, 2017
Don't believe this. How can u marry ancestor. That woman cannot stand even 15 years old joystick
Re: Young Man Married To Oyinbo Grandma (Photo) by Olubukola16(f): 6:59pm On Feb 24, 2017
pepigeorge:

Forget that thing. ..naija gal get choice...dem go spend blood money self

As for me, I get o. That's why I don't just have random friends. Not all Naija girls like to spend guys' money up and down, we all have different reasons for being with a guy.
Re: Young Man Married To Oyinbo Grandma (Photo) by ephi123(f): 7:01pm On Feb 24, 2017
kllinxman:
Lies... On a wedding u can chose to snap with anybody, that's doz not make u the bride nor the groom... This might be a pix snapped on the womans diamond jubilee...

Initially I agreed with your post but then noticed their hands are intertwined together quite closely..
Re: Young Man Married To Oyinbo Grandma (Photo) by sekem: 7:01pm On Feb 24, 2017
slam7000:

Mechie onu. He is not Igbo. Flatinoes don't do that?

Ka m nukwa n'oburo onye igbo

Nwoke m raapuchaa ife a

Anyi ma ife boys na-alu
Re: Young Man Married To Oyinbo Grandma (Photo) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Feb 24, 2017
Hades2016:
Are you sure you love her grin
he got the green card love 4 her grin grin grin
Re: Young Man Married To Oyinbo Grandma (Photo) by Firstcitizen: 7:08pm On Feb 24, 2017
kllinxman:
Lies... On a wedding u can chose to snap with anybody, that's doz not make u the bride nor the groom... This might be a pix snapped on the womans diamond jubilee...

Na you get sense pass. congrats!........... and they are holding hands like that. congrats once again.

1 Like

Re: Young Man Married To Oyinbo Grandma (Photo) by buffalowings: 7:09pm On Feb 24, 2017
LAFO:
grin

Brother Segun don marry oyinbo.

The sister beside him (Sister Bukola) is the real wife but because of green card and all....

Hustling things ab which kind love you wan call this one?
lol na you know o

1 Like

Re: Young Man Married To Oyinbo Grandma (Photo) by AngelicBeing: 7:09pm On Feb 24, 2017
EgunMogaji:

I don't believe that to be true.

We have found my opinion to be true on the immigration forums that I haunt.

A visa officer cannot be compelled to issue a visa, not even by the President of the USA (for US visas).

There are many families living apart based on the inability to secure a visa, and some of them have children(s) together, owned properties together, etc

I have extensive experience on this since I have went through both a fiance and spousal visa for my Wife.
l dont know much about US immigration but l met a guy from East Africa during a brief visit to the Netherlands few years ago who did such and visa was approved and him and the woman are living in Amsterdam together now, the age difference was freaking glaring, the guy was less than 30 and the lady was over 55 and she brought the guy in from Mombasa- Kenya after several months of back and forth , the marriage was done in Kenya , but again, l am not disputing your point, who knows, maybe the kenya guy is one in a million smiley

1 Like

Re: Young Man Married To Oyinbo Grandma (Photo) by Maski87: 7:12pm On Feb 24, 2017
Yahooze
Re: Young Man Married To Oyinbo Grandma (Photo) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Feb 24, 2017
AngelicBeing:
l dont know much about US immigration but l met a guy from East Africa during a brief visit to the Netherlands few years ago who did such and visa was approved and him and the woman are living in Amsterdam together now, the age difference was freaking glaring, the guy was less than 30 and the lady was over 55 and she brought the guy in from Mombasa- Kenya after several months of back and forth , the marriage was done in Kenya , but again, l am not disputing your point, who knows, maybe the kenya guy is one in a million smiley

Okay, but that's not a huge age difference though, just ~25.

I'm 22 years older than my Wife, and it's pretty normal for Nigerian husbands to be older, sometimes much older, than their wives.
Re: Young Man Married To Oyinbo Grandma (Photo) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Feb 24, 2017
shocked shocked

If him mount that old woman like Africa man. She fit die under him. Why oyinbo no get sense sometimes. She just sign her death cert
Re: Young Man Married To Oyinbo Grandma (Photo) by made1(m): 7:20pm On Feb 24, 2017
This is Marraige for Survival !!!!! Who no wan visa to enter yankee ?
liljboy:
It’s okay to marry a woman old enough to be your mother, you can still explain that as love, but someone old enough to be your grandmother?
Re: Young Man Married To Oyinbo Grandma (Photo) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Feb 24, 2017
EgunMogaji:

I'm 22 years older than my Wife, and it's pretty normal for Nigerian husbands to be older, sometimes much older, than their wives.
shocked e too much na
Re: Young Man Married To Oyinbo Grandma (Photo) by linearity: 7:25pm On Feb 24, 2017
kllinxman:

Diamond jubilee ni, diamond jubilee ko...the whole attendances, both the background is made up black people, by the way who is she doing diamond jubilee with, the young black dud?
Re: Young Man Married To Oyinbo Grandma (Photo) by 2shur: 7:25pm On Feb 24, 2017
any naija guy wey carry whitey come wed for here
is a confirm yahoo guy
using ogunmeh to tie his or her maye down
Re: Young Man Married To Oyinbo Grandma (Photo) by AngelicBeing: 7:26pm On Feb 24, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Yes you are correct, but the Caucasian woman been discussed on this thread looks like a granny of over 60 or more, just like getting married to an ancestor.. na wao grin
Re: Young Man Married To Oyinbo Grandma (Photo) by AngelicBeing: 7:28pm On Feb 24, 2017
Oyind17:
shocked e too much na
I disagree , it is not too much, the older the sweeter wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Four Women With Kids By The Same Father (Photos) / Town In Lagos Where Men Don’t Use Condom / Two Ladies Fight Over A Guy At A Motor Park In Delta (Pics/Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.