Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Young Man Married To Oyinbo Grandma (Photo) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young Man Married To Oyinbo Grandma (Photo) (59218 Views)

Nigerian Man Engaged To Oyinbo: “You Won't Know Peace If You Try To Put Asunder” / Man & Married Lady Caught Having Sex Paraded Unclad & Made To Have Sex Publicly / Can You Do This With Your Grandma? ( Photo ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Man Married To Oyinbo Grandma (Photo) by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:06pm On Feb 25, 2017
luminouz:

Lmao! U are corrupting me dis geh! I did all DAT to look my best for u! U mean dey...ermmm....turn u on? kiss

Hahahhahaha. Haba baba... How can I corrupt someone like u? grin

Tolotolo said u change gf like ur changing shirt tongue
Na lie abi? grin
Re: Young Man Married To Oyinbo Grandma (Photo) by luminouz(m): 1:10pm On Feb 25, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

Hahahhahaha. Haba baba... How can I corrupt someone like u? grin

Tolotolo said u change gf like ur changing shirt tongue
Na lie abi? grin
Na big lie dear! Am friendly n sometimes flirt with NL girls... But I ain't a player babe....not ever!
Why listening to DAT Turkey anyways.....confirm stuffs ursef babe kiss
Re: Young Man Married To Oyinbo Grandma (Photo) by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:25pm On Feb 25, 2017
luminouz:

Na big lie dear! Am friendly n sometimes flirt with NL girls... But I ain't a player babe....not ever!
Why listening to DAT Turkey anyways.....confirm stuffs ursef babe kiss

grin

Hahahaha.. So u love flirting ehnn.. cheesy well, anyways thats good tho.. Flirting can boost up emotional and physical health.. grin
Re: Young Man Married To Oyinbo Grandma (Photo) by luminouz(m): 1:30pm On Feb 25, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

grin

Hahahaha.. So u love flirting ehnn.. cheesy well, anyways thats good tho.. Flirting can boost up emotional and physical health.. grin
Love flirting? Na! More like play play stuffs with nice NL girls n on a few occasions!
Me no dey flirt with u oh! Am on top of ma game babe! kiss
Re: Young Man Married To Oyinbo Grandma (Photo) by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:34pm On Feb 25, 2017
luminouz:

Love flirting? Na! More like play play stuffs with nice NL girls n on a few occasions!
Me no dey flirt with u oh! Am on top of ma game babe! kiss

grin

Few occasions... Mean a thousand times... cheesy hahahahha.. Juz kidding...

U didn't flirt with me? embarassed then what are those sexy fotos u sent... Those winks and biting ur thick sexy lips? grin
Re: Young Man Married To Oyinbo Grandma (Photo) by luminouz(m): 1:39pm On Feb 25, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

grin

Few occasions... Mean a thousand times... cheesy hahahahha.. Juz kidding...

U didn't flirt with me? embarassed then what are those sexy fotos u sent... Those winks and biting ur thick sexy lips? grin

Lmao! Those pixs were not for flirting.......I am for real! kiss
Re: Young Man Married To Oyinbo Grandma (Photo) by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:01pm On Feb 25, 2017
luminouz:

Lmao! Those pixs were not for flirting.......I am for real! kiss

grin

Then what are those for?

Re: Young Man Married To Oyinbo Grandma (Photo) by luminouz(m): 2:13pm On Feb 25, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

grin

Then what are those for?
Those are for ur viewing pleasure mami! Till u see me in d flesh...ur KING...u have something to swoon over n of course to make ur friends jealous as fvck! kiss
No be play I dey o! Ur MINE!
kiss haterz can go fvck themselves!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Man Married To Oyinbo Grandma (Photo) by Nwaoma198(f): 6:09pm On Feb 25, 2017
Abeg help me look for one old papa youngie wey fit dey my gguy for cash level,I get all the credentials
Re: Young Man Married To Oyinbo Grandma (Photo) by luminouz(m): 12:07am On Feb 26, 2017
Nwaoma198:
Abeg help me look for one old papa youngie wey fit dey my gguy for cash level,I get all the credentials
Credentials ke ? Are u applying for a job? Lmao!
Na joke o sis! cheesy
What about young guys with cash?
Re: Young Man Married To Oyinbo Grandma (Photo) by khiaa(f): 9:44am On Mar 03, 2017
Bunchersstab:
Marrying an ancestor?

God forbid

kiss kiss kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Man Married To Oyinbo Grandma (Photo) by Bunchersstab(m): 2:43pm On Mar 13, 2017
khiaa:

kiss kiss kiss
I LOVE U TO THE MOON AND BACK
Re: Young Man Married To Oyinbo Grandma (Photo) by khiaa(f): 11:13pm On Mar 13, 2017
Bunchersstab:
I LOVE U TO THE MOON AND BACK

I love you more Daddy. smiley What have you been up to? I miss you. sad
Re: Young Man Married To Oyinbo Grandma (Photo) by Bunchersstab(m): 7:58pm On Mar 14, 2017
khiaa:

Miss u more my all in one. My wifey & my baby.

Work stress is keeping me away...
Re: Young Man Married To Oyinbo Grandma (Photo) by davidif: 7:35am On Mar 16, 2017
unclezuma:
grin grin grin grin

When Onyibo marry blacks, they don't marry the aged, they don't marry the ugly, they don't marry our fat, they marry our best and dump their rejects and charity cases on us.

God have mercy on Africans.

Bros, this post needs to be reposted several times.
Re: Young Man Married To Oyinbo Grandma (Photo) by Nobody: 10:04am On Mar 16, 2017
davidif:

Bros, this post needs to be reposted several times.

The truth must be spoken.
Re: Young Man Married To Oyinbo Grandma (Photo) by khiaa(f): 9:18am On Apr 16, 2017
Bunchersstab:

Happy Easter. kiss

1 Like

Re: Young Man Married To Oyinbo Grandma (Photo) by khiaa(f): 2:04am On Apr 30, 2017
Bunchersstab:

Where are you?
Re: Young Man Married To Oyinbo Grandma (Photo) by Bunchersstab(m): 2:22pm On Apr 30, 2017
khiaa:

Where are you?
Abuja is where I am currently.
Have missed you alot kiss

1 Like

Re: Young Man Married To Oyinbo Grandma (Photo) by khiaa(f): 10:08pm On Apr 30, 2017
Bunchersstab:
Abuja is where I am currently.
Have missed you alot kiss

I miss you too, how come you hardly come to nairaland anymore? You know that you have been replaced by Alezy. He stole my heart. smiley

1 Like

Re: Young Man Married To Oyinbo Grandma (Photo) by Alezy(m): 11:30pm On Apr 30, 2017
khiaa:

Whoops...surprised look
Re: Young Man Married To Oyinbo Grandma (Photo) by 1mmanuel(m): 12:17am On May 01, 2017
my brothers suffer for lack of wisdom
Re: Young Man Married To Oyinbo Grandma (Photo) by khiaa(f): 2:07am On May 01, 2017
Alezy:
Whoops...surprised look
Read what I posted to him about you earlier today.
Re: Young Man Married To Oyinbo Grandma (Photo) by Bunchersstab(m): 6:50pm On May 01, 2017
khiaa:

I miss you too, how come you hardly come to nairaland anymore? You know that you have been replaced by Alezy. He stole my heart. smiley
Am irreplaceable Honey...

The real owner of your heart. Alezy is just a care taker
Re: Young Man Married To Oyinbo Grandma (Photo) by Kobicove(m): 7:02pm On May 01, 2017
This can't be real shocked
Re: Young Man Married To Oyinbo Grandma (Photo) by bejeria101(m): 8:22am On May 02, 2017
Alezy:
Whoops...surprised look
This man! Behave thyself and reply asap lol
Re: Young Man Married To Oyinbo Grandma (Photo) by Alezy(m): 8:39am On May 02, 2017
bejeria101:

This man! Behave thyself and reply asap lol
Smiles. what I do?

1 Like

Re: Young Man Married To Oyinbo Grandma (Photo) by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jul 30, 2018
anonimi:

You must think that oyinbos are foolish people, right
If they were all foolish, would they be so superior to us that our young men and women are marrying their nursing home and hospice patients since we can't get our acts together?
If the POOR boy mis-steps, he will spend the rest of his life in jail, assuming he is not sentenced to death by the jury.
We just like to ridicule ourselves instead of getting to work seriously to improve our individual and collective lot.

some of us foolish. We are no different to black ppl. We are all human n all the same on the inside. Yes alot of us get scammed by black ppl our old fat or ugly women or women desperate for love n is it wrong? Yes it is but i also understand the desperation involved the reasons its being done. Hunger and poverty n lack of work n families to feed and opportunities needed.
My husband to be is in nigeria he fell in love with me two years ago and someone close to him was trying to scam me but they decided to tell me the truth as they come to know im a nice person and have no room for hatred or that runninf to the police wont solve this problem. Then we fell in love. Im not old or ugly or fat. And we get along as if we were made for each other and i love his culture and his family and his friends n get along great with them all. Our age gap is very small and we both swear god made us for each other. So point im making is not all onyibo n black relationships are fake. Our skin colour should not and does not define who we are as people on the inside. I love my man with all my heart n soul n will respect and be loyal til the day i die. He told me girls over there only date men who have money which i find sad. It should be about love. Nigeria is a beautiful place full of beautiful cultures and it needs better government and the corruption wiped out and this money is everything mindset wiped away with it. You need to catch up woth the rest of the world. Could you guys imagine your country if you had it the same as us here in Australia? Employment. Electricity all the time. Gvt payments for ppl without employment or who cant work for various reasons or ppl with children to raise. Gvt housing. Paid medicare anytime if ur unemployed. Places to go for food or shelter if u have nun. We have our share of problems too. And the only time u are homeless or hungry is if you blow your gvt cheque on drugs or alcohol or gambling which are our main issues here. Im a single woman to the Australian gvt with a 12yo son and i get paid 1400 evwry two weeks from the gvt just to raise my son. Plus thru the year ill get 3700 bonus from them plus i get rent assistance upto 200 a fortnight (two weekly period) if i was paying rent myself plus i get 1250 loan twice yearly and two lots of 350 loans three times yearly. My gvt gives me this for to raise my son. Theres all kinds of payments. But it makes us lazy. Alot do work here obviously but alot of our youth dont. As they prefer to bludge from the gvt. Our system works as the gvt pays us thiz money every week or two depends on circumstances etc and they get the money from working ppls taxes. And at the end of financial year (july/aug) the gvt pays them most of it back. Imagine nigeria worked out a system like that. Anyway sorry i got off subject but the point is if nigeria was more like Australia all their ppl wouldnt want to marry old white ppl etc they would want to stay home n work n marry they own unless they fell for someone from overseas. I know this an old thread but i commented cos i know ppl still read it. You guys need find a way to clear the corruption from ur gvt and come together as one and stopall the medieval ways of burning ppl alive for stealimg good etc. God has compassion. Why can't we humans. And stop jungle justice. Laws will only work if the ppl aswell as the gvt obey them. God bless nigeria n i for one cant wait to come there n see my man. (Although i get that money cost of living here is not cheap so after paying rent food etc etc im almost broke so ben trying to save for so long but am getting nowhere n makes me sad plus im not wise with money on the past n am paying debt off but i trust in god he will see us thru.) Dont be too quick to judge ppl is my moral. If u dunno their situation
Re: Young Man Married To Oyinbo Grandma (Photo) by anonimi: 9:38am On May 23, 2019
adadike281:
Anything for d money meanwhile his real wife is the one on African print by his right

You know the family/couple or you wish that what you said is the truth

1 Like

Re: Young Man Married To Oyinbo Grandma (Photo) by askakim(m): 9:43am On May 23, 2019
the guy is really a frustated dude
Re: Young Man Married To Oyinbo Grandma (Photo) by Ndipe(m): 7:51pm On Mar 12, 2020
Is this for real?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Four Women With Kids By The Same Father (Photos) / Romance Section Chat Room III / Town In Lagos Where Men Don’t Use Condom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.