Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,245 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

10 Statements Sex Starved Guys Normally Use To Woo Ladies - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Statements Sex Starved Guys Normally Use To Woo Ladies (76213 Views)

10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To / Why Do Many Nigerian Men Woo Ladies Using English? / 10 Unbearable Ways Broke Guys Normally Treat Their Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Statements Sex Starved Guys Normally Use To Woo Ladies by DEWKID(m): 10:50pm On Feb 27, 2017
Bumbae1:
And what will you tell God undecided na hell u go just go grin
i died for love same way as Jesus died for us undecided
Re: 10 Statements Sex Starved Guys Normally Use To Woo Ladies by Toks2008(m): 10:56pm On Feb 27, 2017
[quote author=tosyne2much post=54024733][/quote]

For the first time I feel the thread title does not have any correlation with the write up...maybe another title would do.
Re: 10 Statements Sex Starved Guys Normally Use To Woo Ladies by smartkester(m): 10:58pm On Feb 27, 2017
wizkidblogger:

rub it in your what? You are not even bold to speak your mind. mtchew**

park well jare.
bold kwa. Lai se blackberry. .if you want to know where i want to rub it. Let's meet somewhere na. You know say na public we dey. grin grin grin
Re: 10 Statements Sex Starved Guys Normally Use To Woo Ladies by tosyne2much(m): 11:02pm On Feb 27, 2017
Toks2008:

For the first time I feel the thread title does not have any correlation with the write up...maybe another title would do.
It does happen sha and I agree with you.. Thanks
Re: 10 Statements Sex Starved Guys Normally Use To Woo Ladies by Nobody: 11:03pm On Feb 27, 2017
Jodha:
Is the op trying to say that most nairaland guys are sex starved? That's where I c this going... Or is it just me undecided
eh eh I like ya wa,,,,tell dem eee na waitin I still dey think ooo!!!
Re: 10 Statements Sex Starved Guys Normally Use To Woo Ladies by Ikpewe: 11:16pm On Feb 27, 2017
LAFO:
I will not put it inside, I will just rub the outside three times.

Wetin person no go hear.

Kongi..... the master reset for all men
oboy your comment na die

1 Like

Re: 10 Statements Sex Starved Guys Normally Use To Woo Ladies by worlexy(m): 11:19pm On Feb 27, 2017
LAFO:

Wetin person no go hear.

you remind me of me long time ago. lol

2 Likes

Re: 10 Statements Sex Starved Guys Normally Use To Woo Ladies by Nobody: 11:19pm On Feb 27, 2017
[quote author=tosyne2much post=54024733][/quote]
You're my honey pie

1 Like

Re: 10 Statements Sex Starved Guys Normally Use To Woo Ladies by lukasmuyiwa(m): 11:31pm On Feb 27, 2017
baby I swear you light up my world
I think your father is an electrician

1 Like

Re: 10 Statements Sex Starved Guys Normally Use To Woo Ladies by cuteme88(f): 11:54pm On Feb 27, 2017
Thanks for the article,learnt a lot frm it even though its just 10 listed out.
Re: 10 Statements Sex Starved Guys Normally Use To Woo Ladies by Toks2008(m): 12:43am On Feb 28, 2017
tosyne2much:
It does happen sha and I agree with you.. Thanks

You are welcome bro...keep up the passion.
Re: 10 Statements Sex Starved Guys Normally Use To Woo Ladies by bunmiano: 1:13am On Feb 28, 2017
firstking01:
The dude above me tho....

Upon say tosyntwomuch tell me for whatsapp before he dropped the thread the guy still first me comment...this is a clear and glaring example of guys who knows the tactics on how to deep hand inside a pot of soup on the fire and pintch out a piece of oporoko when they observe that their mum just left the kitchen, chaigrin

Sharrap
Re: 10 Statements Sex Starved Guys Normally Use To Woo Ladies by Nobody: 1:25am On Feb 28, 2017
DEWKID:

i died for love same way as Jesus died for us undecided
cool
Re: 10 Statements Sex Starved Guys Normally Use To Woo Ladies by bunmiano: 1:31am On Feb 28, 2017
Johnsown1:

Bros u bad,gals dominates ur a gender, it seems ur miniter of woman affairs;thats ur calling

Mind your business
Re: 10 Statements Sex Starved Guys Normally Use To Woo Ladies by papoose321: 4:10am On Feb 28, 2017
Hey u olosho! How much ?
Re: 10 Statements Sex Starved Guys Normally Use To Woo Ladies by nijascammers: 4:32am On Feb 28, 2017
LAFO:

Wetin person no go hear.

e be like say the thing dey hungry you.
Re: 10 Statements Sex Starved Guys Normally Use To Woo Ladies by firstking01(m): 6:41am On Feb 28, 2017
bunmiano:

Sharrap
Whos's this moropy again
Re: 10 Statements Sex Starved Guys Normally Use To Woo Ladies by EBBari(m): 6:49am On Feb 28, 2017
Kingsley1000:
will do all these if she looks like this
. Extremely hot chick, go along wt u on dt smiley
Re: 10 Statements Sex Starved Guys Normally Use To Woo Ladies by Johnsown1(m): 6:57am On Feb 28, 2017
bunmiano:

Mind your business

Y should i, minister of woman affairs
Re: 10 Statements Sex Starved Guys Normally Use To Woo Ladies by bunmiano: 6:59am On Feb 28, 2017
LAFO:

Keep shaking your head. See the list of people you're following

What have you gained in exposing me here

Just because of 81 likes

It's not fair my sister

1 Like

Re: 10 Statements Sex Starved Guys Normally Use To Woo Ladies by bunmiano: 7:00am On Feb 28, 2017
firstking01:
Whos's this moropy again

smiley smiley smiley
Re: 10 Statements Sex Starved Guys Normally Use To Woo Ladies by misterchris(m): 7:02am On Feb 28, 2017
Laveda:
I will die for you.
Lol that shii is so 80's
Somebody is actually dying for you.
Re: 10 Statements Sex Starved Guys Normally Use To Woo Ladies by bunmiano: 7:03am On Feb 28, 2017
Johnsown1:

Y should i, minister of woman affairs

Lol smiley undecided
Re: 10 Statements Sex Starved Guys Normally Use To Woo Ladies by LAFO: 7:04am On Feb 28, 2017
bunmiano:

What have you gained in exposing me here

Just because of 81 likes

It's not fair my sister

I didn't mean to expose you.

As you dey do like say you no sabi where dem dey put am nko.........

Wetin make I do?

Oya, I'm sorry
Re: 10 Statements Sex Starved Guys Normally Use To Woo Ladies by tosyne2much(m): 7:05am On Feb 28, 2017
cuteme88:

Thanks for the article,learnt a lot frm it even though its just 10 listed out.
Ehn ehn tongue
Re: 10 Statements Sex Starved Guys Normally Use To Woo Ladies by bunmiano: 7:08am On Feb 28, 2017
LAFO:

I didn't mean to expose you.

As you dey do like say you no sabi where dem dey put am nko.........

Wetin make I do?

Oya, I'm sorry

Hmmn
Re: 10 Statements Sex Starved Guys Normally Use To Woo Ladies by bunmiano: 7:09am On Feb 28, 2017
tosyne2much:
Ehn ehn tongue
See as them dey yab me
Re: 10 Statements Sex Starved Guys Normally Use To Woo Ladies by DEWKID(m): 7:12am On Feb 28, 2017
Bumbae1:
cool
senorita i must say you look like an angel
Re: 10 Statements Sex Starved Guys Normally Use To Woo Ladies by Jodha(f): 7:20am On Feb 28, 2017
tosyne2much:
I never said that oooo my dear.. Don't let them rip my head off cheesy
But most of the lines listed above in yhur post are used by nairaland guy... It therefore means they are sex starved.. Right? undecided grin..
Re: 10 Statements Sex Starved Guys Normally Use To Woo Ladies by Nobody: 7:36am On Feb 28, 2017
LAFO:

Keep shaking your head. See the list of people you're following
wait oooo,,,,u want make he dey follow boy b4 Na wa for u ooo,,,,so person nor fit follow girl as friendhmmm abeg nor con dey go shurch for another man head ooo
Re: 10 Statements Sex Starved Guys Normally Use To Woo Ladies by Nobody: 7:51am On Feb 28, 2017
Bumbae1:
Hmmm Number 2 though .. so na lie abi Its ok grin
I know say na dat one ya eye go see!!!
Re: 10 Statements Sex Starved Guys Normally Use To Woo Ladies by Nobody: 7:51am On Feb 28, 2017
Laveda:
I will die for you.
Lol that shii is so 80's
na dat one dem take dey kill d brain na!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. / Nairobi Prostitute Destroys Client’s Car Who Refused To Pay After Sex (Video) / Newly Wedded Nigerian Army Officer In Trouble For Posting Wedding Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.