Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) (49042 Views)

What Business Can I Do With 20k? / Business I Can Start With 400k In Lagos / Wat Biz Can I Start With 400k? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Mar 22, 2017
PLS where can I buy wholesale organic skin care raw product to resell
Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by ipain: 5:05am On Mar 23, 2017
360command:
buy wholesale and sell online...

research is the key. gaming is not my niche but I took advantage of it. I got into group chat and saw people who are in need of computer accessories used in gaming. went to computer village bought one, placed an ad , got lots of calls, sold it twice the price I bought it.

I also went to computer village, I built a gaming machine to play advance games by buying the computer parts cheap and then built it.. posted an ad and I was able to sell the computer.. I made good sales..

this is a niche I never knew about though I had an idea.

perhaps you can look into it, there are gamers our there who are in need of high graphic cards or processors which you can look into.. or you can find another niche to go into..

Hmmmmmmm... Thanks for this. But how do you build the laptops? Do you have manual?
Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by DoyenExchange: 7:15am On Mar 23, 2017
Small and Big Businesses You Can Do In Nigeria With Their Cost Estimates

Do you know that there are big and small businesses you can start in Nigeria that will not put holes in your pockets? They are every day businesses you never think that they will make you a millionaire. www.doyenexchange.com/invest_opps.php contains a list of over 50 businesses you can start immediately in Nigeria and their cost estimates.

You will be amazed!
Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by DoyenExchange: 7:15am On Mar 23, 2017
DoyenExchange:
Small and Big Businesses You Can Do In Nigeria With Their Cost Estimates

Do you know that there are big and small businesses you can start in Nigeria that will not put holes in your pockets? They are every day businesses you never think that they will make you a millionaire. www.doyenexchange.com/invest_opps.php contains a list of over 50 businesses you can start immediately in Nigeria and their cost estimates.

You will be amazed!
Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by 360command: 6:25pm On Mar 23, 2017
ipain:

Hmmmmmmm... Thanks for this. But how do you build the laptops? Do you have manual?
I was referring about desktop computer. You may not need to know how to build but you can give it to an engineer to help you as long as you know the specs you want for the machine.
Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by PatrickOkunima(m): 1:12pm On Mar 29, 2017
Sorry Bros, I just dey see your mention. Na me o. So yo're a Nairalander too. I called you about two weeks ago with a number that ends with 2562, but you didn't pick.
donshaddow:

Same Patrick okunima my cousin? Olise.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by einsteine(m): 3:05pm On Mar 29, 2017
adegokekemi:
PLS where can I buy wholesale organic skin care raw product to resell

alibaba.com
Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by donshaddow(m): 10:47am On Mar 30, 2017
Shei u go come collect money for my hand to write my CV ni?

PatrickOkunima:
Sorry Bros, I just dey see your mention. Na me o. So yo're a Nairalander too. I called you about two weeks ago with a number that ends with 2562, but you didn't pick.
Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by PatrickOkunima(m): 11:12am On Mar 30, 2017
You na big bros now. People like una no need CV.
donshaddow:
Shei u go come collect money for my hand to write my CV ni?

1 Like

Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by ayo2pec(m): 11:20am On Mar 30, 2017
DISCOVER THE ORIFLAME OPPORTUNITY

https://ng.oriflame.com/business-opportunity/discover

Are you ready to discover the money that can be made and the fun that comes from being part of the beauty industry? Do you dream of having an income that allows you to spend more time socially with your friends and family? Have you got the desire to achieve a lifestyle of freedom, luxury, rewards and professional recognition?

Oriflame began with a dream to provide an opportunity for people to change their life for better and fulfill their dreams. Today, that dream empowers million of people all around world to live the lifestyle they dream of

What are your dreams?

Do you want to earn extra money for yourself and your family?

Do you dream of traveling the world?

Do you want to look great and be the first to try new beauty trends?

Do you want to spend more time with the people you love?

Do you long for a career that gives you financial independence and professional recognition?

Do you dream of a life of freedom of choice, luxury and personal fulfillment?

The Oriflame opportunity puts your dreams within your reach—with minimal investment, no risk and exceptional rewards. JOIN NOW!

MAKE MONEY

https://ng.oriflame.com/business-opportunity/make-money

From earning some extra money to building a real business of your own. You decide how far you progress and the type of lifestyle you achieve. There are even opportunities to travel worldwide, attend beauty conferences, and earn rewards. It all starts with one simple step, joining Oriflame.

Do you dream of having your own successful business?

Do you dream of having an income that allows you to spend more time socially with your friends and family? Have you got the desire to achieve a lifestyle of freedom, luxury, rewards and professional recognition? From earning some extra money to building a high profile career, You decide how far you progress and the type of lifestyle you achieve. It all starts with one simple step, joining Oriflame.

There are two ways you can earn money with Oriflame!

Selling Oriflame Products

If you enjoy selling you can increase your earning by making up to 30% profit on the orders you collect from customers. Every three months Oriflame provides you with a new catalogue full of the latest beauty products – created in Sweden – that makes selling as easy as simply showing the catalogue.

Earn even more money by inviting others to join

Build your own team of consultants by inviting others to join Oriflame. You will benefit by not only further increasing your earnings but also developing your beauty, business and management skills through Oriflame Academy training courses. Your Oriflame beauty consultant will be there to guide you through the process of building your own team. By sharing your beauty expertise with your team you will help them to build their dreams as you achieve your own.

The bigger and more successful your team becomes, the bigger your earnings.

We support you along the way – Oriflame Academy

Oriflame and its leaders provide a complete range of tools and trainings to support you along the way. With the latest online technology you will have the online applications, tools, and e-learning to equip you for success. This will enable you to invite, recruit others to join online easy as well as to place your orders online at any time and any place. By attending Oriflame Academy trainings and events, you will learn more about our unique beauty products – and how to earn more money.

With Oriflame you will also find leading internet business tools and applications enabling you to do your business online.

https://ng.oriflame.com/products/digital-catalogue-current?pageNumber=1

Register here to become consultant

https://ng.oriflame.com/business-opportunity

IF YOU ARE INTEREST register with us use 186443 as Sponsor

We are talking of International business here call Christy on 08035726724

Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by donshaddow(m): 11:20am On Mar 30, 2017
You be yeye guy! Shei me na md of nnpc ni? Or cbn board of directors? Weda the devil likes it or not, you go write my CV.

PatrickOkunima:
You na big bros now. People like una no need CV.
Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by colum: 1:37pm On Mar 30, 2017
This is the best business you can start and be making N400k-N800k monthly.
Visit here:
http://binarytrademachine.com/btmb.html
Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by PatrickOkunima(m): 6:35pm On Mar 30, 2017
I go call you make we discuss the matter.
donshaddow:
You be yeye guy! Shei me na md of nnpc ni? Or cbn board of directors? Weda the devil likes it or not, you go write my CV.

Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by Kenchosen: 12:07pm On Apr 02, 2017
Don't go far my friend.
You can Partner with Piuni Utechnology Communication Company with just #73,500 or #283,500, it's depends on your financial capacity.
A platform website will be created for you and you will be given a Retail Stock Float Products of Goods and Services Worth $10,000 or #283,500 and $20 or $80 free complementary vouchers to become an Independent Global Service Provider IN 143countries.
Your Service are
Subscribing Dstv
Gotv
electricity bills
Buy flight ticket
Hotel reservation
Education
Money transfer
Water bills
Insurance etc
All this services and platform for #73,500 or #283,500
You will also benefit from all our Apps
Uchat free browser for life. Just like whatsapp
Ubroswse also free browser for life
UTop Up in 143 countries
Unit own a platform like facebook
Many more.
14 Ways you can make good money daily from this Telecom business opportunities.
For more information whatsapp me or call 08033473921 Now. Pastor Kenneth.
Pls share this opportunity to your friends and family
Thank you. Number to call 08033473921

1 Like

Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by mostHandsome01: 1:05pm On Apr 02, 2017
there are alot of businesses you can do with 400k and even lesser, i am someone who love continuity in any business i do, not just to make a profit today and the business closes tomorrow.

This was why i started manufacturing/production business. i started with just 200 thousand 5months ago and today, my business estimated value is around 1.5million .

many will tell you, your money is too small, rent, light, water, bla bla bla, wont make u succeed, but thats not true, so long u properly study the particular business, knowing it in and out, then u can succeed in it at a low budget.

Lastly, am not just a talker but a doer of my claims, i started my production business with just 200k and now its as much as 1.5million in value. i am open for questions on my type of business, how i started, a breakdown and also anyone who wants direct coaching , partnership or wants me to help them set up can contact me through my phone numbers in my signature. i love entrepreneurs and together we can make our nation a great business hub in africa and the world at large.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by ozome15(m): 3:24pm On Apr 02, 2017
SehgateTeam:
OP tell me if you know anywhere you can source palm kernel shell in large quantity then I will help you to secure 12months supply LPO with well exterblished company. payment is on delivery.

Note: I will not be involve in this business. I help you with confirm LPO I go my way. you can start with the capital you are holding.

Read more.

Vast opportunities in Nigeria Agricultural business sector . Eye opener for Agro Investors.

https://sehgatehub./2017/02/11/vast-opportunities-in-nigeria-agricultural-business-sector-eye- opener-for-agro-investors/

A very good day. I will like to talk with u in prvat chat by whatapp or email. Thank u
Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by ayoadire: 8:19pm On Apr 02, 2017
AYOADIRE D&R ENTERPRISES

Are you in need of QUICK LOAN with pocket friendly interest rate?
Are you in PAID EMPLOYMENT?
Are you LIVING and WORKING in Lagos?

If your answers to the above questions are yes, contact Ayoadire D&R for your LOANS - (disbursement is within 24hrs after documentation).

Requirements
• Valid means of Identification (Driver’s License, National ID Card, International Passport)
• Work ID Card
• Passport Photograph
• Post-dated Cheques for repayment
• One (1) passport photograph
• Six months most recent salary bank statement
• Utility bill
We also do payroll lending, salary advance, cheque exchange e.t.c.
You can reach us via e-mail ayoadire@gmail.com

Trippledots:
I need a loan of 400k with 50k interest every month.
Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by ozome15(m): 3:47am On Apr 03, 2017
SehgateTeam:
OP tell me if you know anywhere you can source palm kernel shell in large quantity then I will help you to secure 12months supply LPO with well exterblished company. payment is on delivery.

Note: I will not be involve in this business. I help you with confirm LPO I go my way. you can start with the capital you are holding.

Read more.
A very good day to u. I would like to talk with u in prvt, by email or whatsapp, phone contact. Please. Thank u

Vast opportunities in Nigeria Agricultural business sector . Eye opener for Agro Investors.

https://sehgatehub./2017/02/11/vast-opportunities-in-nigeria-agricultural-business-sector-eye-opener-for-agro-investors/
Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by ozome15(m): 3:48am On Apr 03, 2017
[quote author=ozome15 post=55209972][/quote]
very good day to u. I would like to talk with u in prvt, by email or whatsapp, phone contact. Please. Thank u
Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by Trippledots(m): 5:19pm On Apr 03, 2017
ayoadire:
AYOADIRE D&R ENTERPRISES

Are you in need of QUICK LOAN with pocket friendly interest rate?
Are you in PAID EMPLOYMENT?
Are you LIVING and WORKING in Lagos?

If your answers to the above questions are yes, contact Ayoadire D&R for your LOANS - (disbursement is within 24hrs after documentation).

Requirements
• Valid means of Identification (Driver’s License, National ID Card, International Passport)
• Work ID Card
• Passport Photograph
• Post-dated Cheques for repayment
• One (1) passport photograph
• Six months most recent salary bank statement
• Utility bill
We also do payroll lending, salary advance, cheque exchange e.t.c.
You can reach us via e-mail ayoadire@gmail.com

THANKS. I HAVE ALL DOCUMENTS EXCEPT THE SALARY STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT. I CAN PROVIDE A NORMAL STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT HOWEVER.

ALSO IS THERE A WAY I CAN GET YOUR INTEREST PLAN TO PERUSE?
Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by davido0849: 6:59pm On Apr 03, 2017
okpon77:

I am truly impressed at your willingness to venture into business. My advise is for you to go into Agricultural business..
For example buying and selling palm oil as a wholesaler .do a market survey and do your calculations well.. believe me you will make good profit..
For those who missed out on the opportunity last year , when a 25litre keg was sold for 5-7k btw feb-April and was resold for 20-25k as at oct-dec last year..
Now with 400k you can buy palm oil, rent a shop and store to resell when the price increases..
Contact me for more enquiries..
Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by starz100: 9:00pm On Apr 03, 2017
kadlaj:
Start online importation of ladies bra like me u will make 50% profit
Please, how do I start this business?
Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by menwongo(m): 9:14pm On Apr 03, 2017
mostHandsome01:
there are alot of businesses you can do with 400k and even lesser, i am someone who love continuity in any business i do, not just to make a profit today and the business closes tomorrow.

This was why i started manufacturing/production business. i started with just 200 thousand 5months ago and today, my business estimated value is around 1.5million .

many will tell you, your money is too small, rent, light, water, bla bla bla, wont make u succeed, but thats not true, so long u properly study the particular business, knowing it in and out, then u can succeed in it at a low budget.

Lastly, am not just a talker but a doer of my claims, i started my production business with just 200k and now its as much as 1.5million in value. i am open for questions on my type of business, how i started, a breakdown and also anyone who wants direct coaching , partnership or wants me to help them set up can contact me through my phone numbers in my signature. i love entrepreneurs and together we can make our nation a great business hub in africa and the world at large.

Fake business!!! If this your business is genuine as you claim why can't you introduce it here.
Anybody that call you is in his own.

Rubbish

1 Like

Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by hoebamaa(m): 10:58pm On Apr 03, 2017
Jiang:
We are trying to phase out importation in dis country & you fefol are encouraging him to into it. I HOPE 1$=1000 naira. greedy unpatriotic Nigerian Kawai.

Op go into poultry business, i started with just 25k, now i have over 400 broilers, layes & i even got into turkey business this year. As long as you aint greedy poultry business is a gold mine. Since i take care of them personally all profit goes my pocket. Iam just worried about what to do since i will soon be posted for camp
I need more insight on this.
Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by LekkiHost: 10:46am On Apr 04, 2017
yourboss:
Good day sir/ma

Pls I need your ideas on a business which I can start or invest in with 400k so I can be earning some profit... Pls I'm not into bets or ponzi schemes, I wanna start the business that I will run myself like shops and other business, I'm a young guy age ranges between 20 - 25.

Your ideas of business is welcome pls kindly contribute and I will really appreciate. Thanks

How to start a business from scratch https://www.lekkihost.com/forum/index.php?topic=518.0
Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by SehgateTeam(m): 11:40am On Apr 04, 2017
[quote author=ozome15 post=55193893]
A very good day. I will like to talk with u in prvat chat by whatapp or email. thank u

kindly visit our website for our contact detail or send PM through this medium.

thanks.
Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by mostHandsome01: 3:02pm On Apr 04, 2017
menwongo:

Fake business!!! If this your business is genuine as you claim why can't you introduce it here.
Anybody that call you is in his own.

Rubbish
you are very funny, you think everyone on nairaland is a nobody, i received 2 calls yesterday and it was a mind rubbing friendly call, your myopic reasoning is whats making u think anybody who wanna give business advises will charge money.
Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by adeybola(f): 3:01pm On Apr 05, 2017
Start online importation of ladies bra like me u will make 50% profit

Please I'm interested...can u plz signify WhatsApp me on 08165104693

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Commissions UBA Business Office At New Ultra-modern Afriland Towers / Lady Finds Biafran Currency In Her Father's Cupboard / Who Is Behind Naira Slide? Abdulsamad Rabiu (BUA) And Ifeanyi Ubah Have Answers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.