Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,516 members, 7,819,861 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) (49084 Views)

What Business Can I Do With 20k? / Business I Can Start With 400k In Lagos / Wat Biz Can I Start With 400k? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by greatnaija01: 7:53pm On Mar 02, 2017
lols i only replied cos you had nothing better to offer this tread.

who did you help.
or do you think i came here to get customers or am selling anything to them. am bigger than that. NEXT TIME you shouldnt comment when you do not know or have sufficient info.
whatever your age or status is, that is wisdom for you!!!

0ubenji:
lolz...u must feel so paranoid to fink i'll need ur help on business ideas....
fink of it,,..if i needed ur help..will i tackle u?..lolz
there is no need to brag young man, but i'll advice u look for peeps of ur income level to engage in debates...
gosh ..u really must fink evrybodi u talk to is ur mate both money & business-wise on here...smh..
Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by TreasuredLeidy(f): 8:07pm On Mar 02, 2017
harveyspec:

is Uniben not filled with those already? then the challenge of getting a shop? what do you plan to do, that's different from what others are doing?

questions from a potential investor

if it's filled already? yea, I know many ppu r into it already but it doesn't stop a new person from joining and making his/her own money. I mean dere will b alotta different students who patronise evryday.. U do your own, I do my own, dats it. and if u treat dm wel, dey will cm next tyme cos it's not how far u have been in d business but how well u do it and b4 u know it, u will have ur own customers....
Challenge of getting a shop? u might not need d whole shop to yourself . there shop rent is on a very very high side so most ppu prefer to share it..

and Dere is a space available for rent presently.
Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by peretesi(m): 8:11pm On Mar 02, 2017
sonofLuci:
Go into blogging, bitcoin stuff.

Better. With this current recession there is nothing big you can do with 400k. Don't waste your money
People just think blogging is easy as said....my brother ....the owner of this thread ...go into agriculture....blogging will waste your money ,if you dont have passion for it..!!
Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by DaCharis2016: 9:15pm On Mar 02, 2017
greatnaija01:
POULTRY - catfish, pigery, snails, cattle or goat meat... planting crops n harvesting, quail eggs etc

Biitcoin Investments (not the naija schemes o) that pay you for life

ANDROID APP development, DESIGN APPS N GET PAID PER DOWNLOADS

public transport biz.. it nevers gets obsolete I SAW A DANFO BUS ON NAIRALAND THIS MORNING FOR 450K... kindly check it out

start a tutorial centre

build caravans and sell... this is a ready market

Import goods and sell... I import from china and sell on KONGA and JUMIA... i started with 60k.. but make 200 monthly after 2months tho

there are many more... but just know that all these will cost you less that 150k to start each. GOD BLESS ya

I like ur ideas. Lets hook up.
Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by DaCharis2016: 9:24pm On Mar 02, 2017
ojoshu:

I would advise you to Go into film making, that's the best investment ever with 0% stress

pm me if you are interested
Am interested.
Tweet me @e_blizful27
Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Mar 02, 2017
greatnaija01:
hope u have access to high speed internet and 24hrs light

yes...gen on point
Na fuel go suffer am
Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by conquerour(m): 10:01pm On Mar 02, 2017
greatnaija01:
POULTRY - catfish, pigery, snails, cattle or goat meat... planting crops n harvesting, quail eggs etc

public transport biz.. it nevers gets obsolete I SAW A DANFO BUS ON NAIRALAND THIS MORNING FOR 450K... kindly check it out

start a tutorial centre

Import goods and sell... I import from china and sell on KONGA and JUMIA... i started with 60k.. but make 200 monthly after 2months tho

there are many more... but just know that all these will cost you less that 150k to start each. GOD BLESS ya

I have so much interest in Android app development. Pls put me tru, my WhatsApp num is 07062707991. Thanks
Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by nextlevels(f): 10:02pm On Mar 02, 2017
Call 08075021724 for UK used Projectors at the best price. We are wholesalers. Just call or whatapp
Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by nextlevels(f): 10:04pm On Mar 02, 2017
peretesi:

People just think blogging is easy as said....my brother ....the owner of this thread ...go into agriculture....blogging will waste your money ,if you dont have passion for it..!!
no passion..no success
Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by greatnaija01: 10:04pm On Mar 02, 2017
bros no one can learn anything concrete on WHATSAPP. pls go to youtube and begin free classes. I learnt under a week and it is a means of income that can never crash. Bless you

conquerour:

I have so much interest in Android app development. Pls put me tru, my WhatsApp num is 07062707991. Thanks
Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by chrisbreez(m): 1:14am On Mar 03, 2017
Sorry for late reply this is my number 08077952470 I will be in Lagos on Monday
shinebabe:

Toyin street Ikeja. Put your number here or any other thread and mention me to remove after I've seen it. I'll reply and later send you whatsapp or call to fix a date at the office.
Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by harveyspec: 5:26am On Mar 03, 2017
TreasuredLeidy:

if it's filled already? yea, I know many ppu r into it already but it doesn't stop a new person from joining and making his/her own money. I mean dere will b alotta different students who patronise evryday.. U do your own, I do my own, dats it. and if u treat dm wel, dey will cm next tyme cos it's not how far u have been in d business but how well u do it and b4 u know it, u will have ur own customers....
Challenge of getting a shop? u might not need d whole shop to yourself . there shop rent is on a very very high side so most ppu prefer to share it..

and Dere is a space available for rent presently.

are u a student there? how do we get in touch
Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by TreasuredLeidy(f): 6:19am On Mar 03, 2017
harveyspec:

are u a student there? how do we get in touch
pm me
Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by DEGREE2466(m): 6:49am On Mar 03, 2017
TreasuredLeidy:

gosh! I really wish say na me get d 400k. I won't bother asking 4 business suggestions as I already have 1 in mind. it will b more dan enof.

plz op don't invest d money on any bitcoin or whatever oooo

Someppu have head but no cap. some have cap but no head.

wat a life!

Really?

I don't know 400k is up to anything in the business world.

I was hoping to get at least 1m before looking for any physical business to do
Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by Nobody: 7:36am On Mar 03, 2017
greatnaija01:
bros am already making money. i am legit and i can tell you i do not need your money. but i can do a feasibility for you if you send me your location and the calibre of people who live in your area... I may be able to tell you what will work for you sir. this is naija,if we want to help each other i believe it should be free. MANY have contacted me already and i told them how i got my info from youtube and a special website for downloading such importation ebooks. I do not sell or write such ebooks i just stumbled on them one lazy day and it opened my eyes and i make hard cash now.

Am interested pls..
i sent a mail to your gmail..
Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by TreasuredLeidy(f): 7:49am On Mar 03, 2017
DEGREE2466:

Really?

I don't know 400k is up to anything in the business world.

I was hoping to get at least 1m before looking for any physical business to do

1m? so if u nor see 1m, u won't establish any business? it's good to start from smwere o b4 d 1m will arive
Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by coolbatty: 9:34am On Mar 03, 2017
360command:
do let me know your last price.
gtx 560= 28k and gtx 650= 30k. Thanks.
Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by csbenedict: 10:45am On Mar 03, 2017
Ifylicious:

Sent u am email thru nairaland. I am yet to get a reply from you
sorry for the delay. I have replied your mail. God bless
Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:34pm On Mar 03, 2017
greatnaija01:

start a tutorial centre

Please expantite on each of these business ideas it will help Nairalanders. Especially me. Thanks
Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by lailuvly: 1:18pm On Mar 03, 2017
csbenedict:
bro no try anything transportation, it sounds enticing at first. but enter you go hear am. I did that before I almost ran mad. except you are willing to drive it yourself. moreover I will advice you forget about getting a danfo cos I heard ambode wants to phase it out.

in the real sense, that money can't really do much this time if you want to do business. how much will remain after getting a shop.

I dont know the kind of person you are and where you are based. but I think I have something I am doing that might interest you.

its tailoring line, I have the manpower and necessary industrial machines. for now, we are making bespoke coutures but I am working on mass production of boxers. where to sell wont be a problem. I actually need a partner cos I will most likely gun for my second degree this year. in essence, you dont need all your money to invest. maybe half, cos I have taken care of all the capital intensive stuff. ur money will be used to buy the fabrics for production and you put in your energy in supervising. dont worry I got superb young tailors.
feel free to contact me for verification before anything because I can tell you wholeheartedly that there are more businesses to explore from this.
its just that my popcy wants me to further my education thats why I am actually thinking about partnership.

where you base. I'm interested. my email is lailuvly@gmail.com
Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by lailuvly: 1:26pm On Mar 03, 2017
PatrickOkunima:
I sent you a pm. Kindly respond.
aare you based in Lagos. I'm interested in the business. My email is lailuvly@gmail.com. kindly contact me.
Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by conquerour(m): 2:36pm On Mar 03, 2017
greatnaija01:
bros no one can learn anything concrete on WHATSAPP. pls go to youtube and begin free classes. I learnt under a week and it is a means of income that can never crash. Bless you

Thanks sir
Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by soulfood(m): 2:38pm On Mar 03, 2017
Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by shinebabe(f): 7:22pm On Mar 03, 2017
chrisbreez:
Sorry for late reply this is my number 08xxxxxxxI will be in Lagos on Monday

I've noted it and will send you a chat on whatsapp. You can modify and remove your nos.
Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by ksucre19(m): 10:18pm On Mar 15, 2017
ojoshu:

I would advise you to Go into film making, that's the best investment ever with 0% stress

pm me if you are interested
I would love to have an extensive discussion with you on film making. Please do send me your number. Here is mine 08062675130
Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by 6731deji(m): 12:11am On Mar 16, 2017
ATTEND A FREE BUSINESS INVESTMENT SEMINAR.
FOR SEAT RESERVATION,
SEND MAIL TO sixthsense.16concept@gmail.com to indicate interest OR
TEXT YES TO 09052214231, 08157334595 FOR SEAT RESERVATION.
Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by businessbox: 5:13pm On Mar 17, 2017
Good day all. Please permit me to introduce www.westentrepreneur.com a forum solely for business. For easy use we have made it look just as this forum thus making it easy. You will get profitable business ideas with free business plan and free business proposal also and a chance to interact with other entrepreneur all around West Africa.
Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by SwillG: 9:01am On Mar 18, 2017
Following...
Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by kayceeinspires: 9:04am On Mar 18, 2017
Your resume/CV is the first thing your potential employer uses to access you. If you have a first class but your CV is poorly written, your potential employer will doubt your true ability. (May feel you either bought the result or the standard of the school you attended is poor). People want jobs yet what they carry around are poorly written CVs. N3,500 cannot be compared to the opportunity a well written will avail you with.You cannot eat your cake and have it. Contact us by email: info@kayceeinspires.com . Nothing good comes free. N3,500 is a promo price. Take advantage of it.
The good thing is that it comes with complementary counselling on relationship, career and personal finance.
Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by kadlaj(m): 9:39am On Mar 18, 2017
Start online importation of ladies bra like me u will make 50% profit

Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by Trippledots(m): 9:04pm On Mar 22, 2017
I need a loan of 400k with 50k interest every month.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by ssolaoye: 9:13pm On Mar 22, 2017

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Lady Finds Biafran Currency In Her Father's Cupboard / Who Is Behind Naira Slide? Abdulsamad Rabiu (BUA) And Ifeanyi Ubah Have Answers / Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.